Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC reward to catch a 4 BTC thief.  (Read 1738 times)
BTCInnova

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:27:02 PM

Well, now we know the address. The next time this address pays something, it can be reminded to return my money. In the event it does so, I'll send a thank you note, and even some money back. If the hacker returns the money, I won't press charges. I've only made the hacker famous.

Do you think he hacked you to return the coins?
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:21:52 AM

Well, now we know the address. The next time this address pays something, it can be reminded to return my money. In the event it does so, I'll send a thank you note, and even some money back. If the hacker returns the money, I won't press charges. I've only made the hacker famous.

Do you think he hacked you to return the coins?

lol this is the best response yet. There is no chance in the world that you will ever see those coins again, and the guy that stole them probably already used bitmixing service, so tracing them wont lead nowhere.
The best thing you can do is prevent the incident from happening again, look forward, not back. Im not trying to be cold, im just being honest, its done.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: