Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Pearl Investments - 15% Weekly Interest. Enough booty for everybody!  (Read 16802 times)
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 05:39:18 PM

yokosan appears to have started paying back his smaller investors, but he's yet to get to my investment.

I am selling my Black Pearl Investments account for %40 of the value. If he pays me back any BTC, I will pay you, guaranteed. PM for details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 06:05:48 PM

yokosan appears to have started paying back his smaller investors, but he's yet to get to my investment.

I am selling my Black Pearl Investments account for %40 of the value. If he pays me back any BTC, I will pay you, guaranteed. PM for details.

JMAHH

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 06:58:02 PM

Sent 5000 BTC.

Thank you for allowing me to invest.
For the record. This started a joke and I didn't expect it to escalate this far but people actually sent me Bitcoins (the first honest thing I have said in this whole thread).

I have refunded all bitcoins to those that "opened an account".
This is outrages. I sent you the 5000BTC in good faith, and it turns out you played a practical joke on us from the very beginning???

Atleast you owe us interest for the days it was in your investment fund!

Tyler, stick to 'investing' with your fists...
n8rwJeTt8TrrLKPa55eU

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 04:22:41 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2012, 05:01:48 PM by n8rwJeTt8TrrLKPa55eU

Bad news guys. Due to a glitch in the patented pirate trading techniques™ all Bitcoins have been lost.

Thanks to everybody that invested, it was a hell of a trip while it lasted.

I'm out of here, cya.

Noooo!  Yokosan, please don't leave us!  It's obvious that you have been bullied and intimidated by the naysayers and deniers on this board, and are too kind and gracious to denounce them.  Their small minds cannot grasp your sophisticated business models, and they need to be taught a lesson.  I will send you 10000BTC now, plus title to my home and car as soon as my lawyer can draw up the documents on Monday morning.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 05:25:20 AM

I'm just amazed yokosan came up with a patent to show. And a very recent one at that  Shocked
ErnestoJuarell

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

¿Sabe lo que quiero decir?

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 05:06:18 PM

For the record. This started a joke and I didn't expect it to escalate this far but people actually sent me Bitcoins (the first honest thing I have said in this whole thread).

Why would you even give out a valid address? You should have gave one with invalid/missing characters so the payment wouldn't go through. You're a scammer in my book. What if you gave out some random address you didn't own just because you didn't expect anyone to send bitcoins? The people who sent you coins would be screwed.

The joke may not have been obvious to people who didn't follow the pirate fiasco or for people who have no sense of humor. It's also posted in lending subforum. A mod should have moved this.

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 05:08:44 PM

The joke may not have been obvious to people who didn't follow the pirate fiasco or for people who have no sense of humor. It's also posted in lending subforum. A mod should have moved this.
I reported this days ago yet it is still here in the lending subforum.

Mods?
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 05:12:34 PM

Why would you even give out a valid address? You should have gave one with invalid/missing characters so the payment wouldn't go through. You're a scammer in my book. What if you gave out some random address you didn't own just because you didn't expect anyone to send bitcoins? The people who sent you coins would be screwed.

A sense of humor is the only thing that might prevent someone from investing in this?

What is to stop me from running away with your Bitcoins?

Nothing. There is absolutely nothing to stop me from running away with your Bitcoins. In fact it is better if you expect that I will take them so that you don't invest more than you are able to lose.

There is no guarantee. No promise. No terms of agreement. No terms of service. No privacy policy. Nothing.

By depositing Bitcoins into Black Pearl investments you are agreeing that they are now the property of Black Pearl Investments and that there is absolutely no expectation for them to be paid back.

Anyone who sent BTC to yokosan and lost them would have gotten exactly what was promised.

Still around.
Francesco

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 10:45:50 PM

A sense of humor is the only thing that might prevent someone from investing in this?

What is to stop me from running away with your Bitcoins?

Nothing. There is absolutely nothing to stop me from running away with your Bitcoins. In fact it is better if you expect that I will take them so that you don't invest more than you are able to lose.

There is no guarantee. No promise. No terms of agreement. No terms of service. No privacy policy. Nothing.

By depositing Bitcoins into Black Pearl investments you are agreeing that they are now the property of Black Pearl Investments and that there is absolutely no expectation for them to be paid back.

Anyone who sent BTC to yokosan and lost them would have gotten exactly what was promised.

He sent the bitcoins back! After promising he would run away with them! SCAMMER!  Grin
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 12:45:08 PM

come at me bro  Angry

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 01:19:29 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2012, 09:29:23 AM by Akka

Yes, we don't have any humor, when it comes to the cliché that we don't have humor! Grrr.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 11:35:27 PM

VE ARE VUNNY!!!!8!!!!
StrictlyBusiness

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 06:21:35 AM

Hey I'm still waiting on my 4000 btc, do you need my return address again?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: