Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: StakeMiners.com (Something ain't right)  (Read 1346 times)
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:11:38 PM

Bicknellski ignore him, he gets paid for his post. He can just prolong your discussionsssssss

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:17:55 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 02:00:37 AM by Bicknellski

Paid to post lol! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Here come the shill and sockpuppet accounts wooo paydirt! That didn't take long. Ignored FruitsBasket (aka stakeminer.com shill). Ya I am millionaire I get a penny for every post. I already posted something that is reasonably worth investing in but I guess Ivan didn't read everything, oh well.

This is a dog of investment and should be avoided as I recapped before.

If you don't like accepting those facts then there is nothing I can do to help you. Enjoy your year long ROI run. I will be here in 12 months to check where this all ends. It will be tears. Still no explanation on how this investment can make money for those investing and those running the investment. Not a single reason why it would be viable.

I thought you gave up. What are you trying to protect? Your pride? Your investment or possibly your only easy out as more people pile on the ponzi? I smell the desperation especially after someone took a 30% loss on his investment. It always turns into an attack on the person questioning the "investment" never about the questions being asked.

Questions being avoided.

Why is this company not registered and this registration posted on their site?
Why are there no pictures of the principal parties or owners of this company on their site?
Why is there no information regarding the experience, education or history of the principals on their site?
Why is there no evidence provided that the company is working on staking or providing arbitrage on PoS?
Why is there no information posted on the site how it will recoup the costs of staking and provide ROI?.
Why is there a need to have an extremely high 30% penalty for pulling out of this investment early on?
Why are they using unverifiable and misleading claims: 'MOST PROFITABLE WAY TO MINE'.

Mine? This is staking not mining it is an arbitrage using PoS coins. If it is so profitable why bother sharing it with everyone just invest your money and work the arbitrage without having to broadcast it. I just can't imagine anyone after following this line of logic towards investing. It is good to see that there are few people invested and I bet primarily most are principals pretending to be investors thus propping up the con to make it look bigger than it is. Sense the desperation yet?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:27:09 PM

Paid to post lol! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Here come the shill and sockpuppet accounts wooo paydirt! That didn't take long. Ignored FruitsBasket. Ya I am millionaire I get a penny for every post. I already posted something that is reasonably worth investing in.

This is a dog of investment and should be avoided as I recapped before.

If you don't like accepting those facts then there is nothing I can do to help you. Enjoy your year long ROI run. I will be here in 12 months to check where this all ends. It will be tears. Still no explanation on how this investment can make money for those investing and those running the investment. Not a single reason why it would be viable.

I thought you gave up. What are you trying to protect? Your pride? Your investment or possibly your only easy out as more people pile on the ponzi? I smell the desperation especially after someone took a 30% loss on his investment. It is always turns into an attack on the person questioning the "investment" never about the questions being asked.

Questions being avoided.

Why is this company not registered and this registration posted on their site?
Why are there no pictures of the principal parties or owners of this company on their site?
Why is there no information regarding the experience, education or history of the principals on their site?
Why is there no evidence provided that the company is working on staking or providing arbitrage on PoS?
Why is there no information posted on the site how it will recoup the costs of staking and provide ROI?.
Why is there a need to have an extremely high 30% penalty for pulling out of this investment early on?
Why are they using unverifiable and misleading claims: 'MOST PROFITABLE WAY TO MINE'.

Mine? This is staking not mining it is an arbitrage using PoS coins. If it is so profitable why bother sharing it with everyone just invest your money and work the arbitrage without having to broadcast it. I just can't imagine anyone after following this line of logic towards investing. It is good to see that there are few people invested and I bet primarily most are principal propping up the con to make it look bigger than it is. Sense the desperation yet?

Very valid questions indeed, and we will probably never see them answered either.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:06:39 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 05:45:08 AM by Bicknellski

Very valid questions indeed, and we will probably never see them answered either.

They are all answered on a reputable site like Coinarch.com, (and if it isn't one email will get you those answers without any of the uneccessary bullshit and obfuscation as is done with coinstakers.com here in these forums), that is just one of many such professionally built and maintained sites in Bitcoinland. Why would you even bother sinking money into an anonymous site like stakeminer.com given the holes in their information?

ForexMinute article on Coinarch

"In short, Coinarch is a revolutionary platform.
Why? Because unlike its competitors, it allows traders to
benefit not just from a gain in BTCUSD, but a decline and
sideways movement. From what we have seen, no other
platform in the industry allows this range of options.
We are happy to recommend Coinarch to serious digital
currency traders!" - ForexMinute

One could easily argue that Genesis Mining is fully open and transparent as well compared to stakeminers.com. The argument here is not what is an ROI viable investment you always have to be exposed to risk in the BTC environment to find returns but one can mitigate some of that exposure by simply avoiding the amateurs entirely, however that is not to say professionals won't steal you blind but you are more likely to get scammed by the fly-by-nighter and it really should give anyone pause to invest by just looking at what information is missing at the stakeminers site.

Stakeminers are amateurs and should not be involved in trading securities of any kind especially when they are not registered to do so in the Philippines. I suspect they would be barred for any such activity if they were reported to the SEC in that country. There are plenty of examples like these registered and unregistered companies or sites in arbitrage / mining / cloud mining or pools and exchanges in Bitcoinland. So again I am not nor would I recommending any investments or sites you need to do your own due diligence so I offer up these registered companies only as a comparison to this closed and anonymous site put up without any legal registration in any jurisdiction. The contrasts are striking.

Full disclosure:

I am not recommending coinarch or genesis mining and only offer up these sites as an example of a much more comprehensive and open informative sites available, especially with regards to products and services and detailed explanations of how revenue might be generated, in comparison to stakeminers.com. Also note I have met with the principals of Coinarch and Genesis at the Inside Bitcoin Hong Kong in May 2014 and at that time was given a detailed walkthrough of their sites and products. I have an account on coinarch.com but have not used it or have ever traded on there. I have no account on Genesis Mining but I am confident of the credentials and experience of the principals of both these companies.

My investments in cryptocurrency are held in some altcoins predominantly Freicoin and Bitcoin as long term position hold on their value as well as some mining gear and components. I have ZERO PoS stakes or investments whatsoever. My motivation here is to offer up information to potential investors so that can AVOID using stakeminers.com as it is like run by untrained and inexperienced people acting as if they are a legally registered company in the Phillippines which they are not. Their copy and paste TOS is in direct contradiction to the fact they remain an unregistered enterprise in the Philippines.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:30:39 AM

The thing  it is staking worthless POS altcoins..

Staking?  You give them money to STAKE for you?

I get the worthless Proof of Stake Altcoins part.

Better off just buying up some Altcoin and holding it what is the point of the "broker".

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

Bick, even though you and I are sometimes at odds with one another, I would trust you with a $1K USD to do whatever than trust Leroy Fodor with one US cent with his game plan spelt out.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:39:04 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 07:20:31 AM by Bicknellski

The thing  it is staking worthless POS altcoins..

Staking?  You give them money to STAKE for you?

I get the worthless Proof of Stake Altcoins part.

Better off just buying up some Altcoin and holding it what is the point of the "broker".

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

Bick, even though you and I are sometimes at odds with one another, I would trust you with a $1K USD to do whatever than trust Leroy Fodor with one US cent with his game plan spelt out.

I would trust him as far as I could throw him. He doesn't post his name and picture or any details about himself he wants to remain anonymous on his own WEBSITE. Big big RED FLAG!

You on the other hand are an open book. For good or bad I would give you the benefit of the doubt in most cases and given you resolved your issues with those that had problems with you is a sign of value to anyone. If you want to work through a problem that is fine. These people don't want to address the questions that should be the first things you ask of any investment managers or their company.

Who the hell are you?
What experience do you have to manage my money?
What special training or experience do you have to manage such a complicated arbitrage investment plan?
Is your company registered?
Are you licensed to provide such services inside and outside your jurisdiction?

---

Offer to Gleb only.

Give me $1000 bucks and I will invest it in either Tilapia Farms or Mobile Phone Credits here in Indonesia. See how that compares after 1 year to this joke called stakeminers.com. I bet you would have a far greater return than this investment. Mind you I could probably just lie and put the 1000$ in the bank and collect interest and still win. Who would know right? That is the point. TRUST NO ONE! Especially people hiding behind anonymity.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: