Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdfunding in Bitcoin to recount South Korea to italians through a videoguide!  (Read 21219 times)
Tekna (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:37:04 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 12:21:16 AM by Tekna

Hi all!

I'm an Italian girl who loves Asian culture and philosopy, and I wish Italians knew something more about this beautiful reality!
But.. recently I made a shocking discovery...

ITALY DON'T HAVE AN ITALIAN GUIDE ABOUT SOUTH KOREA!!!

We have guides for Japan, China, Philippine and others, but there is nothing about South Korea!!

To not have a guide is a very annoying thing : In Italy no one knows about South Korea, and none of us can think to leave for Korea becouse we don't have any information about this country! We can't arrive in the other part of the world to have some structured informations ! I hope this will change!

If you want to readthe whole story and make a donation this is the link to do it!
http://igg.me/at/guide  
The Bitcoin address is in the Indiegogo campaign, in the link!

Facebook group for donors and for who appreciate the project: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1424698121171895/

A very kind Korean man translated a part of this message in Korean for me: 안녕하세요 여러분! 저는 이탈리아에서 온 스테파니라고 합니다. 저는 다양한 종류의 아름다운 영상 등을 사용하여 이탈리아어로 된 대한민국 가이드 자료를 최초로 제작하려고 합니다. (불행하지만 이탈리아에는 대한민국에 대한 사실적인 자료가 없습니다!! 상당히 슬픈 현실이죠..) 만약 제 이야기를 더 듣고 싶으시거나 혹은 소정의 기부를 통해 이 프로젝트가 완성되는 데 참여하고 싶으시다면, 이 링크로 가주시면 감사하겠습니다. http://igg.me/at/guide   또한 저는 한국에서 만날 친구들도 사귀고 싶습니다!  또한 저는 기부자 분들 혹은 이 프로젝트에 대해 긍정적으로 생각하시는 분들을 위해 따로 사이트를 만들었습니다. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1424698121171895/  여러분 모두 좋은 하루 보내시길 바랍니다!

*Who am I:
I'm a almost-graduated psychology student, I have traveled a lot in my life and I made a lot of cross-cultural and anthropological researches thanks to my professors! I love Asian cultures, and I studied them a lot; This year I want to built a research about the school system in South Korea, and in this occasion I've noticed that Italy haven't an italian guidebook about this beautiful country.

*My Purpose:
I want to make the FIRST ITALIAN GUIDE of South Korea in Italian language, and I want to present the beauty of South Korea with some breathtaking clips that will be included in the guidebook through cd or website, available by a password that will be findable in the book!

- The guidebook will be a mixture of indications for tourists , curiosities about events of cultural relevance and narrations of the beauty of cities and people (and their traditions/innovations). Italians are very sensitive to narrations, and for this the guidebook will be not only a tourist guide!

- Clips included in the guidebook will build a real documentary: clips will capture the beauties of towns and surrounding places followed by my personal presentation in italian language; I will partecipate to cultural events (like festivals, traditional weddings and others) and I will record the innovations of this country (I will try to visit Samsung and other big Korean industries); I also will present the most beautiful mountains and seaside of South Korea, and more.

*At this stage:
 - I can no longer travel to make a complete and good work.

- I can't afford good translation services to have good comprension of the events I
will recount.

- I can't rent the equipment for the clips (I want make this work professional).

*With a positive outcome for this campaign:
here are the spendings that I will be able to afford:

- Travel around the country to present it in the way that I told.

- Rent the equipment for the clips.

- Pay translators and interpreters for the interviews conducted in Korean and for events.

- Plan post-production: editing, sound mixing and more.

*The Team:
The team is not been presented becouse I will choose it directly in Korea, and this to not spending much in the moving (I will be alone on the airplane) and to have Korean view of visual arts! If you want to be a part of the team and if you live in South Korea, send an e-mail to universitystudent60@gmail.com , and we will talk about it!
It can be a good chance for photographers, film makers and others to be known outside of South Korea!

*What YOU Will Get:
Your donation will not be only a donation:

- With a little donation you can help two entire countries! And if you are from South Korea, you can help your business directly (sponsoring it) or indirectly (with a new kind of tourists that are informated on your country)!

- As you can see in perks, I will include you in the list of "THANKS!" in the final clip! Send an e-mail to universitystudent60@gmail.com after donation to have your place!

- As you can see in perks, I can make a photo of you (or, If you are too far away from me, you can send a photo to me) and I will include it in the final gallery called "people" or we can make the photo toghether and include it in the final gallery! Send an e-mail to universitystudent60@gmail.com after got a perk to have your place!

- As you can see in perks, I can make a photo to your restaurant or Hotel or Bar (or more) and include it in the final gallery that will called "places" with the address of the place! Send an e-mail to universitystudent60@gmail.com after donation to have your place!

*If I will not reach the entire goal:
If I will not reach the entire goal or if the goal will be not sufficient, I will make single guides about main cities and their districts; I will decide it in the middle of work (in Korea), becouse I cannot know what I will spend to make a good job!

If after the goal will remain extra money I will donate them to an intercultural association where South Korea can be known by other countries! I will decide what association with you, in the group I built for this project!

If I will reach only few dollars in donation in indiegogo: I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! I will build other campaigns (part 2, part 3, part 4) relative to this mission, until I will be able of recount at least one or two main towns!

*How can you follow the project?
You can follow progress and organization of the mission in the group I built for donors and for who appreciate the project:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1424698121171895/

Be a Part of It!
Help Italians to discover South Korea and South Korea to be discovered by Italians!
Not everyone can help with donations but if you are interested in this project join the Facebook group and please share the crowdfunding event with your friends and families.

BTC Address: 13bFdDaepSNRdoRX97Y5X9tNeaDag9xH5r

Not everyone can make a donation, but a community that support the same aim is always a good thing! It can give birth to many good things!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tekna (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:31:11 PM

Thank you for the interest in reading, 감사합니다
Tekna (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:27:58 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 09:38:21 PM by Tekna

Thank you for first donations!! I hope you enjoy the facebook group, becouse there I will show part of the clips when the project will take life!
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 09:32:19 PM

I hope you enjoy the facebook group, becouse there I will show part of the clips when the project will take life!

Facebook cancel users by censorship purposes.
Put Your texts and Videos to www.livejournal.com and www.mail.ru

Tekna (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:34:16 PM

I've closed the campaign because I have to study for my bachelor degree for this two months, after the graduation I'm going to reopen the crowdfunding project once again with a small clip in which the project will be introduced by me, maybe I will need a translation in korean language and I will pay any of you for this,have a nice day!
Tekna (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:20:31 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm back with some news! I've been in Seoul for about two months with my own finances and I made first clips and photos, starting to write the guidebook as well. My plans are changed a bit.. I'm currently working night and day in Italy trying to achieve the right amount of money to apply for a korean graduate course (International studies), that's because I litterally fell in love with this place and I want to wrap up my studies in this incredible place. Due to this, the campaign is freezed and I will do everything on my own, because it will be a long term project, and I don't want some of you to be disappointed by waiting so long.

The facebook group is always online anyway.

한국어 배우고 있어요, 그래서 내년보타 한국어를 말핼 수 있어요. 서울에서 곧 만나요.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: