Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SURPRISE! Dead cat bounce.  (Read 1836 times)
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:03:30 PM

It's no surprise to me that the price has gone up.  Huh

Bitcoin price never goes up. In 10 years once we look at the all time graphic the logarithmic progression will show nothing but gains and the 1K peak will be nothing but a small bump, rendering as complete retarded anyone that didn't buy insane amounts of sub 1K BTC when they had the time to do so.
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:08:07 PM

dead cat bounce of 4-5 usd? really, basically nothing changed, why all the fuss about a meaningless price correction?

In terms of nothing happening in long time, 4-5 dollars is a lot
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:08:53 PM

Bitcoin price never goes up. In 10 years once we look at the all time graphic the logarithmic progression will show nothing but gains and the 1K peak will be nothing but a small bump, rendering as complete retarded anyone that didn't buy insane amounts of sub 1K BTC when they had the time to do so.

I disagree. It's like saying anyone who didn't buy winning lottery tickets for the draw last week is a retard. The numbers are obviously __,__,__,__,__,__.

Yeah, you know the result now, but you had no way of knowing it last week. It's the same with bitcoin. Vancouver is a pretty good city in terms of bitcoin, having the world's first bitcoin ATM and stuff like that. As such, I heard about bitcoin a long, long time ago. But I don't really regret not buying it then; because at that point in time, it really was uncertain what bitcoin was, and in all likelihood it would've died. The amount of knowledge I had back then meant that not buying was the correct choice.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:20:17 PM

I disagree. It's like saying anyone who didn't buy winning lottery tickets for the draw last week is a retard. The numbers are obviously __,__,__,__,__,__.

Yeah, you know the result now, but you had no way of knowing it last week. It's the same with bitcoin. Vancouver is a pretty good city in terms of bitcoin, having the world's first bitcoin ATM and stuff like that. As such, I heard about bitcoin a long, long time ago. But I don't really regret not buying it then; because at that point in time, it really was uncertain what bitcoin was, and in all likelihood it would've died. The amount of knowledge I had back then meant that not buying was the correct choice.

You have a great point in there man! If I had sold all my possessions in 2010 and put it all in bitcoin then I would be very rich right now and some would think me a financial whiz kid. In reality I would be a lucky fool.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: