Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google ban cryptocurrency Ads ( maybe their joke of the year )  (Read 359 times)
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

Facebook announce early to ban crypto Ad after that Google following them, it should be pressure by some governments because as we knew china also going to ban crypto.
Twitter also thinking about to take action against crypto Ad…so in the coming couple of months will clear the picture.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

I'm wondering also why there still some crypto related content on google and facebook if they totally confirm to restrict crypto currencies to advertise on their site. And it's been months since they acknowledge that news around the internet and nothings happen until now. maybe fake news.? Lol
There are only two possibilities that I can imagine, as you say one possibility is that that was fake news it will be interesting to get confirmation directly from the owners of those companies, the second possibility is that the news are real but that the ban is not applied immediately and it will take some months before its enforced, to me this seems like the most likely option, Google and Facebook are gigantic companies and it's very difficult to apply something as complex as a ban overnight, so they need time to enforce the ban.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:20:22 AM

I still see ads on facebook, maybe this is a strategy to manipulate the market. So more are investing in bitcoin while the price is low. It seems that Google forbids the cryptocurrency with good intentions and purposes, to reduce crime rates and fraud.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

I think this is just a rumor or an issue to make a panic in crypto market. if this news is true, I think all parties will make an agreement on the rules regarding crypto currency
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

I just hope that banning crypto is only temporary in terms of advertisement. Were the time for banning is a time for them to think how to resolve scammers issue using advertisement.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

On 18 march Google said will ban all crypto related Ads services but until now I still see the ads running, what a jokes?

yes sir it seems that it is one of the false news that can trigger a bitcoin price reduction and it's like a joke in this digital world, hopefully bitcoin does not experience a very sharp decline again and there is good news from google about their statement.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

On 18 march Google said will ban all crypto related Ads services but until now I still see the ads running, what a jokes?
I am foreseeing that Google will be doing this one because all other social media are doing the same. I think that they won't succeed in banning cryptocurrency ads because bitcoiners will always find ways.  Smiley
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

yes sir it seems that it is one of the false news that can trigger a bitcoin price reduction and it's like a joke in this digital world, hopefully bitcoin does not experience a very sharp decline again and there is good news from google about their statement.
Decline were still continue thanks to this news again. Expecting more bear market because of this. I would rather wait until June if the market will still decline this negative news which are happening in the whole crypto world. There are no good new at all this few months of 2018 that's why I'm not investing today.

vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

Well, in my opinion, I think that the reason why they cannot stop these crypto advertisements is either because it is beyond their capabilities to control the people using google and facebook(which I highly doubt) or because they are a part of something big or somewhat a hidden agenda that may be hidden to the public. But whatever the case is, we are powerless about the issue. So what I do is just ignore things that are out of my hands and just try to adapt to what new things happen every day as hard as I can.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

Yes, I also feel that. Ads related to crypto and ICO projects still appear. I think they are still in the process of finalizing the cryptocurrency-related advertising policies. To my knowledge, Google has announced that the ban will be effective from June this year, so it will take some time. Google made this decision perhaps they wanted to protect customers from phishing projects. This is just my opinion
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:43:25 AM

Yes, I also feel that. Ads related to crypto and ICO projects still appear. I think they are still in the process of finalizing the cryptocurrency-related advertising policies. To my knowledge, Google has announced that the ban will be effective from June this year, so it will take some time. Google made this decision perhaps they wanted to protect customers from phishing projects. This is just my opinion

That's agreeable mate, the ads couldn't be stop because its all part of the business of the online marketing in the internet. Even if the crypto currency was on the finalization of the policies, still I believed that cryptocurrency will make a stand on this and will not be ban. This cost a lot of money for them, specially on google advertising which is one of the biggest market who accepts any advertisements. The more important thing for them to do as part of the development on how to enhance the services of advertising pop ups, so the best thing to have here is how strengthen the security of the websites against phishing activities. However we couldn't prevent this to happen, at least the control is there and satisfied customers will be safer then.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:39:33 AM

This is the kind of thing one could make the price of crypto has decreased. Perhaps this ordeal for investors and wherever possible should be able to wait a few months until the large increase crypto again.

saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:45:23 AM

Maybe this is just a bluff just to the crypto to make crypto is increasingly chaotic. I think in the within the next few months the impact of this statement is not a big problem for the price of crypto.
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

Maybe it is part of there plan but then they decided not to proceed to it because they still needed to study about it.They cant just easily decide without doing proper studies to make sure nothing or no one can be offend.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

Maybe you didn't get why they do it because in my opinion and based on some statements that i read it was done for the good it means they will screen the promotional ads if its legitimate or not. All ads will not be published if it is something that is not pass to the ico standards. This is only my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

I don't think that Google is against the cryptocurrency. It may be against the scammers but against cryptocurrency in general. As for me, soon everyone will realize that this is the best innovative technology.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: