Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345710 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:19:14 PM

What is Trumps position on Fatca? Just wondering, does he mention it?

He is probably not talking about it because it probably won't win him any votes and he probably knows he would be extremely threatening to the globalists:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-20/shocking-reason-fatca-and-what-comes-next

I suspect he will dismantle it if he can.

The desperation of the Clintons is being forced onto center stage by Wikileaks. Wonder what the escalation will be once they realize their sleaze strategy has backfired??

But let's face the facts. The elite are not going to allow him to go too far. It is going to be very interesting to see which choice they use to terminate Trump.

These latest groping and genital thrusting fabrications are going to backfire on the elite. The desperation of the mass media is all too obvious for anyone with a brain stem, which surprisingly doesn't include Tom Hanks.

Wikileaks should release Clinton emails bi-daily, so that the media has to invent a new fabrication every 2 days. That would do more to expose how ridiculous the media is now. But the switch to weekly releases was very strategic by Wikileaks to force the media to weekly reveal what a farce they are.

Weekly fabrications might even be too much for people without a functioning brain stem to not smell funny.
Weekly fabrications are enough for a lot of people in the US you know. Not a lot of them think about anything beyond reading a headline and then take it as fact right then and there. They're simply not interested in spending more time looking for actual information. The globalists are already pissed with him, and he's naming them left, right and center. Even if he loses, a lot of people will know about their influence now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 02:47:33 AM

War with Russia and Yemen
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:17:20 AM

I am really suspicious of this CIA cyber war with Russia, why would the CIA do it & not the NSA?

It sounds so corny and fake, I expect they will find """"evidence"""" of Russia conspiring to rig the election.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:11:32 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2016, 08:33:58 AM by iamnotback

He got too many negatives and he's already shown people who he is. There is no way voters are going to buy into he's evolving. 70% of women voters dislike him and minorities.

You need to stop watching the mass media and develop your atrophied brain stem.

The polls are a farce. Trump is going to get 60+% of the vote when we go to the polls. It is going to shock the world, except if the elite can rig the election process (which they also tried to do for the BREXIT vote).

The mass media is clearly trying to over emphasize false, fabricated allegations against Trump and under emphasize the severity of the Wikileaks incriminations.

Parade of the accusers

Such a blanket denial has prompted a steady stream of women to come forward to assert that Mr Trump's actions do, in fact, reflect his candid words. Jessica Leeds, who accused Mr Trump of fondling her on an airplane, said she practically jumped out of her skin when she heard Mr Trump deny any improper behaviour.
The Trump campaign has promised that it will release evidence that the accusers are fabricating their claims - and Mr Trump in several speeches has issued blanket denials. So far, however, the sum total of evidence levelled against the growing list of women coming forward ...

"Believe me, she would not be my first choice," he said at a North Carolina rally on Friday.
Believe me, that line isn't going to win him any votes.

Hacked to pieces

You'd be hard-pressed to notice over the din of the travelling circus the Trump campaign has become, but the Clinton team also spent the week weathering a scandal of its own. Thanks to the release by Wikileaks of emails possibly acquired by Russian hackers, the public has been given an inside view of the Clinton campaign - and the picture it paints is often unflattering.
Campaign operatives obsess over messaging and even individual tweets, they mull negative campaign tactics, try to resolve staff infighting and speculate on ways to inspire a liberal revolt within the Catholic Church.

The emails - assuming they are authentic

So Hillary's horrific orchestration of 1000s of beheaded and limbless women and children is merely "unflattering" and questionably "authentic", while the false, fabricated allegations against Trump are a "steady parade" that reflect he is really a horrible person.

Yeah right. Only someone without a functioning brain stem and married to an ideology could fall for that one.

We know that latest October-surprise allegations against Trump are fabricated because a woman who is abused and not making any signals about it with no witness for a decade or more, and then suddenly coming out to reveal this exactly to the day of the Wikileak releases in order to overshadow the news media, is simply not plausible. Women who are abused show signs and indications of this from the get go and they talk to others about it within a very short period of time after the incident, as did all of the accusers of Bill Clinton and Hillary.

And we know the Wikileaks email releases are incriminating and factual, because they are Clinton's own words and she has not denied writing nor deleting those 33,000 emails. We have for example the President of the Haiti on camera saying that Hillary and Bill stole all the $billions that was donated to Haiti:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/president-of-haiti-exposes-clintons-corruption-pocketing-98-of-the-money-donated-for-relief/

The people who do no research and listen to sound bites from the mass media, are babbling idiots including the otherwise very smart Tom Hanks.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:46:13 AM

It definitely wouldn't be surprising, in my opinion, if the FATC Act starts to push more people to buy from companies online using cryptos then they're more than likely going to start paying more attention to that, and that isn't necessarily something that I or a lot of other people want to see happening. The longer the feds can stay out of Bitcoin the better imo.

The Feds are coming after Bitcoin any way. I argue that Bitcoin was created by the elite because it enables digital tracking of everything.

You don't really believe this notion of "Satoshi Nakamoto" being some lone guy in his garage? Come on, get real. In any case, it doesn't matter. Bitcoin is the 666 digital kill switch.

But Bitcoin isn't the only possible crypto-currency. There are others with anonymity.

Actually I don't think anonymity should be the goal. We are going to move to a digitally tracked world. There is nothing anybody can do to stop that. Revelations can't be avoided. It is a natural progression of the species of man to destroy himself.

Embrace it. Profit. Live and die. Pray.

I would argue that it will play out over a longer period of time.
Here is the Jewish view on the future and how it will play out.

http://www.beingjewish.com/soul/future.html

If I believe it, does that alone make it real.

It makes it real for you

That was my point. ;-)

Btw, the following points by Freeman Dyson are going to tantalize your mind:

https://www.edge.org/discourse/dawkins_dyson.html

Now I understand why Eric S. Raymond (160 IQ) said he felt like the slow kid in the family when he ate breakfast with the Dysons.

Dyson is speaking about what you had pointed out about a balance between evolving too fast and losing too much information versus not evolving fast enough.

As it turns out, Dyson is correct that evolving too fast remains always the outcome (see his reply to Richard Dawkins), as nature routes around the mature species by chaotically rendering it extinct.

Thus I was correct to favor a higher rate of disobedience within the species and also because Dyson seems to be correct that horizontal transfer is exponentially faster than Darwinian evolution! I need to spend some more time thinking about all the implications of this and make a followup to my article "INformation is Alive!".

I would very appreciate if you'd make a comment post about these matters. I don't have time to think it out right now.

I'd still love to collaborate with you more. My back is against the survival wall at the moment.

Dyson declared in 2000 that he is a non-denomination Christian. They say his IQ is in the 180 range.

I don't have as high an IQ as him (I lack the memory and fast computational engine), but I share his love for being a contrarian and I do seem to have a very IQ in terms of mapping concepts in my mind (but I first have to get rid of all the symbols and other translational noise that clutters my parallel visualization engine, because I don't have an exceptional IQ in the realm of I/O and sequential processing).
minor-transgression

Activity: 268
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:38:13 PM

While looking up legislation on internet freedom, I found the following somewhat broad overreach:

PROTECT IP Act of 2011
https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/senate-bill/968/text
"(ii) the Internet site - conducts business directed to residents of the United States; and harms holders of United States intellectual property rights."

OK, the bill got squashed, which is a story in itself, but then there's this:

http://www.salon.com/2011/12/09/hillary_clinton_and_internet_freedom/
"There are many people who can credibly claim to defend Internet Freedom; Obama officials are not among them - Glenn Greenwald"
"But when ideas are blocked, information deleted, conversations stifled, and people constrained in their choices, the internet is diminished for all of us. What we do today to preserve fundamental freedoms online will have a profound effect on the next generation of users."
"Those are the acts of a government and a State Department seeking to block access to and discussion of evidence of their own wrongdoing and to punish as criminals those who reported it."

The above suggests that absent major political change in the USA, there'll be more of this,
which brings me to the prospects for the US leadership contest.

A couple of days ago there was a news video link between an journalist and what appeared to be
a girl in "Aleppo", pleading for the International Community to no longer idly stand by and do nothing.

At that point, I was reminded of many other victims of recent conflicts, and of Benghazi.
If I've recalled correctly, even a direct line to the second most powerful person on
this planet failed to get any effective action in the midst of the Benghazi firefight.

Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has regrets about things they did or didn't do.
The difference is in recognising the mistake for what it is and in the character growth that happens.
"What difference does it make?" suggests this learning process is not in place for HRC,
and it suggests no understanding of the military mindset. 

If I'm reading the runes correctly, at least some faction of TPTB is rethinking its constituency,
and advocating change, but they may have a problem. It is this : "You're going to Jail"

For that political change to happen, TPTB have to be sure that they aren't going to jail,
and there's no way to ensure that, without a deal. And if anybody gets a deal, everybody
gets a deal.

And if everybody gets a deal, then for the internet, it's the same old, same old ...

BTW, More on the Syrian refugees and the totalitarian-lite profiteering here:
http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2016/10/14/the-generators-agent-provocateurs-opportunists-of-the-refugee-crisis/
iamnotback

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:14:47 AM

Getting inside the minds of the elite:

It is interesting to read more of what Hillary said in the private speech to bankers and their ilk on page 93:

Quote from: Hillary Clinton
And what I really resent most about the
obstructionists is they have such a narrow view of
America. They see America in a way that is no
longer reflective of the reality of who we are.
They're against immigration for reasons that have to
do with the past, not the future. They can't figure
out how to invest in the future, so they cut
everything. You know, laying off, you know, young
researchers, closing labs instead of saying, we're
better at this than anybody in the world, that's
where our money should go. They just have a
backward-looking view of America. And they play on
people's fears, not on people's hopes, and they have
to be rejected. I don't care what they call
themselves. I don't care where they're from. They
have to be rejected because they are fundamentally
unAmerican. And every effort they make to undermine
and obstruct the functioning of the government is
meant to send a signal that we can't do anything
collectively. You know, that we aren't a community,
a nation that shares values.
I mean, American was an invention. It
was an intellectual invention, and we have done
pretty well for all these years. And these people
want to just undermine that very profound sense of
who we are. And we can't let them do that.

What Hillary fails to comprehend in her idealistic quest for the perfect harmonious global village, is that when you hand out welfare checks to everyone that shows up at the border, the pre-existing citizenry don't want to pay for it while losing their jobs to these parasites. The banksters are quite happy for us to run up our debt to finance it until it collapses, because they privatize the profits and socialize the cost of the losses.

America was built from immigration where everyone had to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.

The problem with these globalists is they make it all sound great and idealistic even to fool themselves, whilst as long as they can always profit and steal in the guise of idealism, then it is the "obstructionists" that are at fault in their view!

Just before the above quote, Hillary was preaching the idealism of three pillars of society: free market, governance, and community (civil sector).

That was an excellent look into the illogical mindset of idealistic bullshit Liberals.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:32:25 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 02:00:37 PM by iamnotback

More Trump accusers have been revealed to be liars. Seems everyone that supports Clinton is lying to someone (even if that is just themselves ... swallow the blue pill).

Expect the political establishment in the USA to do something very drastic between now and Nov. 8.

I have a new perspective now, given Julian Assange's video:

https://twitter.com/LogicalCampaign/status/784171749164224512

And this:

https://twitter.com/LogicalCampaign/status/787373770738536448

The-powers-that-be appear to be trying to force the USA political establishment to escalate in Syria against Putin, in order to futilely attempt to defeat Trump.

And the elite want to lay the entire coming economic collapse and escalation of Middle East proxy war in Trump's lap, so he and the patriotic, conservative "obstructionists" can be blamed for the misdeeds of the banksters and establishment that set up all this failure over the past decades.
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:35:07 PM

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37677020
iamnotback

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:39:34 AM

Who agrees with me that the goal of defeating the powers-that-be with a blockchain should not be the goal?

It has been an important learning process for me.

There is absolutely no way you could get the Trump supporters to believe their savior Wikileaks is actually the source of their enslavement. You wouldn't even be allowed to get the message out to them.

There is no way you could create a popular Internet service and prevent it from being be co-opted by the elite.

You simply won't be allowed to.

We all here pretend we could be free. We won't succeed. None of us. Look yourself in the mirror and ask if you've come to grips with your enslavement or if you are still in denial.

If you've swallowed the blue pill, then there is nothing to say to you. If you've swallowed the red pill as I have, then its time to realize you are only free when you need nothing, not even to eat. When you walk away with nothing into the wilderness, then you are free. Free to die, free to be attacker by parasites and predators, and free to go hungry.

Create something popular with a viable business model. Even use a blockchain for the properties it can provide such as being both a speculation and a unit-of-exchange, but just forget about this nonsense ideology of defeating Soros with a blockchain. It isn't going to happen.

Help them spread crypto-currency over the globe, then maybe they won't mind you are offering an alternative to their Bitcoin plan. But don't go in thinking you can defeat the powers-that-be with technology.

Decentralization for enabling a huge ecosystem because no one has to trust the a centralized entity is good. Decentralization for trying to defeat the globalists is suicide.

Any agree or disagree?

trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:23:14 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 02:59:01 AM by trollercoaster

I agree with you, and that's typically what we do when our choices come down to slavery or death, we walk away from it all and let it crash and burn, we call it a dark age, and I feel we are heading towards one, perhaps it's already begun.

It seems we've been check mated in the game of life, or maybe I'm too pessimistic.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1841

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:18:40 AM

iamnot & trollerc

Defeat TPTB with a blockchain.  Ahh, not going to happen.  The BANKSTERS look to have their own blockchains soon enough.  Whether "their" blockchains are "best" or not (technically speaking) does not matter.

Compromise != Slavery, at least not necessarily much, IMO.  Restrictions on what each of us can do really do not matter much, as long as TPTB where each of us are are not too intrusive.

YES, trollerc, almost all .govs are quickly seizing ever-more power of all sorts.  Which of course is bad.

But, true freedom comes from within.  The outer is just a manifestation of the inner.
wiked1

Activity: 417

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:07:15 PM

Dumpster diving will set you free especially the ones uptown.Those doods throw away the best stuff.I enjoy nothing better than dressing in my finest beggar attire and living like a king going through those dumspster.Shweet
iamnotback

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:21:40 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 10:34:37 PM by iamnotback

Hey guys I think that if we let them get into our minds too much that is how we are defeated. I think we ought to ignore them as much as possible. Just refuse. If they eventually get right up in our face with a boot on our throat, then well that is the time to break out the machine gun and go Rambo. It would kind of fun going Rambo together with you two guys by my side. If going down, we take as many of them with us. We are old enough any way.

Guys I think we should keep our minds open about where our best opportunities are to live, to earn, etc.. Asia will come up. Latin America will probably also.

Let the Northern hemisphere blow themselves to smithereens if that is what they are determined to do. I care about people in the Northern hemisphere, but we can't control the politics. We can't do a damn thing about the repeating history of megadeath in the human condition. But we as individuals can make decisions about where we choose to live and what to do with our mental energy and effort. Why waste time on that which is intractable. Kids complicated the issue though. I say you need to situate the kids some where you want to stay, because kids don't cope well with being uprooted.

Enjoy every day and be productive.

I have good diet lately and good exercise. This can also do wonders for state-of-mind. I recommend everyone take up daily jogging at least 2 kms daily. Work yourself into it. It pays enormous dividends. Any time you feel stress, just take off on your run. You'll be riding a cloud after.

Be happy every day. When they finally coming knocking on or down the front door, that is when we go out the back door blazing and glory.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:34:57 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 08:05:28 PM by iamnotback

Transhumanism is the solution. Click this quote for the background discussion.

I've had similar thoughts and written them on Bitcointalk.

There is at least one constant, inviolably by the Gaussian distribution, which is that the elite-most will always be able to manipulate the psychology of the masses and that will never change.

So if you think you will overrule their political power by any means, then you are futilely attempting to violate the inviolable Gaussian distribution.

I agree that individual empowerment via technology which can't be centralized is a reduction of the efficacy of political power. Problem is that most everything can be centralized via political force, especially when we put Smart meters on every home that track every movement and action every where.

It seems to me that the next frontier for technology is transhumanism, so that we can escape from our physical bodies. That may be the only way to respond to asymmetrical political control. All our technological advance is being held hostage by the fact that we still live in these physical bodies which are so easy to subjugate with digital tracking. We need to raise the ante, by digitizing our existence so there isn't a choke point where our physical body interacts with the digital highway, e.g. the IP address. Once our existence is inside the digital highway, then anonymity becomes much more plausible because total orders don't exist.

180 IQ Freeman Dyson got me thinking about this aspect when he pointed out we are shifting to horizontal gene transfer, i.e. mix-and-match species:

https://www.edge.org/discourse/dawkins_dyson.html
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:52:12 PM

Enjoy every day and be productive.

I have good diet lately and good exercise. This can also do wonders for state-of-mind. I recommend everyone take up daily jogging at least 2 kms daily. Work yourself into it. It pays enormous dividends. Any time you feel stress, just take off on your run. You'll be riding a cloud after.

Be happy every day. When they finally coming knocking on or down the front door, that is when we go out the back door blazing and glory.

"Every day is a good day."  (Bill D., a Zen guy I know)

There is a little tiny bit of time for Americans to act post-debate (but pre-election, then a bit more (possibly chaotic) until inauguration) is case things go bad: Hillary wins.  That is not certain (HRC win), as the MSM, polls, etc. are all corrupt liars.

By "tiny bit of time" I mean there is time to get some things accomplished.  Not abundant time, but enough.  

It helps if you already have the mentality and if you have already begun...

My wife and I have starting dusting-off our Plan B scenarios.  What I really think would happen (again, assuming a HRC win) is that we will likely just Go Dark (Go Galt, but quieter), and just hunker down.  They will likely not aggressively come after quiet citizens.  If they do, we will be ready.
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:25:20 PM

My plan is to simply leave Australia, I just hate it here, the safety culture drives me bonkers.

I will most likely go to Baguio, the climate is similar to what I am used to, there's some decent schools there & it's far enough away from parasite relatives.
Apart from the occasional earthquake, it looks pleasant.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:15:23 PM

My plan is to simply leave Australia, I just hate it here, the safety culture drives me bonkers.

I will most likely go to Baguio, the climate is similar to what I am used to, there's some decent schools there & it's far enough away from parasite relatives.
Apart from the occasional earthquake, it looks pleasant.

Always check with someone who has actually lived there such as myself. The grass is usually not greener on the other side of the mountain and Baguio is IMO definitely not where you want to go.

As for climate, Baguio is nice and cold in December to May (summer ends May) and no rain. But during the other months you get torrential rain and typhoons which are horrendous. The rain blow side-ways through even pinhole crack in your window seal. You get mold and mildew easily. Difficult and expensive to find a decent house and lot. Have you checked prices?

Southern Mindanao is below the typhoon belt. And we also have mountain locations.

The Baguio environment has declined a lot due to air being trapped in a small valley that is Baguio and too many vehicles now. Baguio is not what was when the Americans made it their summer capital.

But worst of all, is Baguio has nothing to do. I couldn't even find a damn operating hottub not even at any upscale places such as Camp John Hay. Typical filipinos everything is always out-of-order and out-of-stock. Go to McDonalds to order french fries and Big Mac any where in the provinces of Philippines and sometimes you will get, "sorry sir, out of stock". How can McDo be out-of-stock of french fries! Nonsense. The SM mall is open air and nice. The clouds come through the mall. But how many times can you go to the mall before you get bored.

It is a boring, boring, boring place that will bore you to tears. Nothing to see. Nothing to do. Stuck up in mountain, very far to go any where such as beach or a decent city.

You really don't want to relocate the Philippines. There is a lot of stuff here which will drive you more crazy than safety culture of Australia.

If you do decide to come to Philippines, my suggestion is either pick a nice gated subdivision to live in with big lots and with a strict set of laws about noise, maintenance of house, no haphazard construction, etc, otherwise you will suffer from your neighbors. Else buy or lease a large plot of land in a cooler place in the mountains, but you will incur a lot of development expenses. If you want to live in the mountains there are many choices which are safe enough, and especially now with Duterte as president. But you should come here and rent first. Also you have to factor in traffic which is getting worse and worse as the Philippines develops. It will drive you nuts.

Argentina seems to making a lot of improvements with the new Prez who is dismantling some of the socialism. Might still have problems with violence and corruption, I dunno.

If you want more tips on the Philippines we can talk. I've been all over.

How about one of the islands of Hong Kong? I want to check that out. Has a lot of bike and hiking paths, decent infrastructure, big interesting city a ferry boat ride close by.

I am seriously considering HK for my next move with a visit to S.A. to check it out.

What say you guys?
iamnotback

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:34:37 AM

trollercoaster we have locations like this around Davao City:

http://kisanluestate.weebly.com/bambu-estate.html

I visited that Holy Child college today and construction is complete (because my gf will likely enroll this semester). Looks much better now. That is about 20 minutes up the mountain on a 4 lane highway from where I live. I almost rented in that subdivision for $300 monthly but I found a nicer house (2 story, fully furnished with two airconditioners) for the same price in another gated subdivision.

It it this school Mintal campus:

https://www.facebook.com/holychildjacinto/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1095157577265956

https://www.facebook.com/holychildjacinto/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1103379743110406
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:46:37 AM

trollerc & iamnotback

Indeed, no place is close to perfect.

I cannot properly comment on anywhere in Asia because of my very limited travels there (Korea, Japan and 10 days in HK and China years ago).  Maybe HK if the Chinese rule with a light hand.  The Philippines seem to have aspects of both Latinolandia and SE Asia, but as I have not BEEN there, that is just a comment based on reading and some offhand comments from Americans who have been or lived there.

Argentina has a long record of progress/degeneracy/progress/degeneracy/progress/degeneracy......  Still, if out in the sticks (boring), one could fabricate a good life.

I read good things about Chile & Paraguay (one of my "virtual friends", on my email Joke List moved to Paraguay FROM Australia, she's happy there!).

My beat is Peru, but that is a little too poor and a little too chaotic to be a good choice for most.  Our business is there because my in-laws (wonderful people) are there.  Peru has good food though, and for the most part they are friendly to foreigners.  Peru is our family's Plan B...

But, re LatAm, it is highly unlikely that you would be happy unless your Spanish is reasonably good.

Costa Rica (pretty there), Panama and Uruguay might also be good choices, but, again, SPANISH would help a lot.

I would be interested in iamnotback's opinion on advice I have put out to various people re exfiltration (emigration):

You must spend at least EIGHT WEEKS (bare minimum) in ANY candidate country before considering moving there.  And not an eight week vacation: you need to talk with lawyers (immigration and investment matters), and eat the food (if you don't like it, don't move there), mixing it up with the locals (to see if you would get along OK).
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: