Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345710 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:57:52 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 03:14:26 PM by TPTB_need_war

Probably my final post on this forum.

I found that on Armstrong's blog before opening this forum tonight, which links to the copy on Infowars.

If I could urge readers to listen to another video, please listen to that full interview between Alex Jones and Matt Drudge. He pleads that Americans "are sick" and we have only a short period of time to still speak out. I urge readers to really listen to what he is saying. Please listen to that video and understand how close we are to losing all our freedoms.

And so the murals at the Denver airport are just random art.  Roll Eyes Unfortunately generalthis is "sick" and not knowing it is one of the symptoms.

Again the videos I linked to unequivocally show that 9/11 was a pre-planned demolition and explain with sufficiently specificity how it was done. Again Prescott Bush was financing Hitler which is what created the State of Israel. Again elder Bush was head of the CIA before becoming POTUS. Again the CIA was running drugs and in general all these actors are leaders of the organized crime in the world. It is the same actors. Organized cime and Israel's Mussod is part of this inner circle.

Readers you either cure your sickness and recognize the reality in the world today or you will become much more sick over the coming decade.

I am signing off from this forum. It is has been a "hell of a run".

Quote from: myself in a prvt msg
Distinguish the natural evolution of Jews returning to their "homeland" and establishing residence in Palestine with the level of organization required to force a military outcome.

The "true zionists" (Edit: whoever they are or if they exist) have sold out to those who had the power to foist that on the world.

And that power is organized crime.

Organized crime committed 9/11.

It is that simple.

The complexities of the issues between Jews and Islam and Christians go centuries, but now the issue has been leveraged/hijacked/infiltrated by organized crime.

Well maybe it was always like that. Maybe religion has always been a tool to manipulate the people.

I am not against you as a person nor as a Jew. I am not against you having a place to live in freedom.

I am against the mass political manipulation which is what zionism has been.

I personally would try to get out of that asap, if I were you. But I wasn't born there and invested in that system. I realize that could be a huge personal burden. Hey but I haven't had my severe burdens (e.g. this illness). I did move my entire life from the USA where I was born to the Philippines. Thus I know it can be done.

Good luck. I will be leaving this forum.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:21:55 AM

Lets not forget the lucky Larry Silverstein, his family and associates who all miraculously avoided death on that day, such a lucky guy..

The fortunate circumstances that kept the high-level individuals out of danger the morning of 9/11 were quite extraordinary. Larry Silverstein survived the attacks supposedly because his wife forced him to go to a doctor's appointment instead of a meeting at the WTC; Silverstein's son and daughter survived because, independently of each other, they were running late; his top aide survived because he cut short a meeting he was in at the top of the North Tower; his publicist agreed to join a meeting at the WTC at 9:00 a.m. instead of 8:00 a.m.; and others associated with Silverstein Properties may have avoided danger due to the cancellation of a meeting on the 88th floor of the North Tower.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 01:32:47 AM

Lets not forget the lucky Larry Silverstein, his family and associates who all miraculously avoided death on that day, such a lucky guy..

The fortunate circumstances that kept the high-level individuals out of danger the morning of 9/11 were quite extraordinary. Larry Silverstein survived the attacks supposedly because his wife forced him to go to a doctor's appointment instead of a meeting at the WTC; Silverstein's son and daughter survived because, independently of each other, they were running late; his top aide survived because he cut short a meeting he was in at the top of the North Tower; his publicist agreed to join a meeting at the WTC at 9:00 a.m. instead of 8:00 a.m.; and others associated with Silverstein Properties may have avoided danger due to the cancellation of a meeting on the 88th floor of the North Tower.

See, that's more provocative evidence than buying an insurance policy 10 years prior to a payday.

suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:35:15 AM

this is so silly. we are wasting time. enough

this ends now. Bye.

derr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:24:13 AM

See, that's more provocative evidence than buying an insurance policy 10 years prior to a payday.

Is your thinking and research always this sloppy. Or is your desire to shoot the messenger greater than your desire to be objective. You appear to have allowed your emotions (again all that self-imposed, blindspot angst in you when any person delves into religion) to rule your pre-frontal cortex.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/background/owners.html

Ownership Change

Author Don Paul investigated this and related issues for his 2002 book, which contains the following passage detailing financial aspects and ownership changes of the complex preceding the attack.

On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feet of retail space.

The partners' winning bid was $3.2 billion for holdings estimated to be worth more than $8 billion. JP Morgan Chase, a prestigious investment-bank that's the flagship firm of its kind for Rockefeller family interests, advised the Port Authority, another body long influenced by banker and builder David Rockefeller, his age then 85, in the negotiations.

The lead partner and spokesperson for the winning bidders, Larry Silverstein, age 70, already controlled more than 8 million square feet of New York City real estate. WTC 7 and the nearby Equitable Building were prime among these prior holdings. Larry Silverstein also owned Runway 69, a nightclub in Queens that was alleged 9 years ago to be laundering money made through sales of Laotian heroin.

In December 2003, the Port Authority agreed to return all of the $125 million in equity that the consortium headed by Silverstein originally invested to buy the lease on the World Trade Center. The Port Authority rejected a request by the Wall Street Journal to review the transaction. 5   A press report from November 2003 about the same transaction noted that it would allow Silverstein to retain development rights. 6  

The lease deal didn't close until July 24th, just 6 weeks before the attack.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 03:23:33 AM

Is your thinking and research always this sloppy. Or is your desire to shoot the messenger greater than your desire to be objective. You appear to have allowed your emotions (again all that self-imposed, blindspot angst in you when any person delves into religion) to rule your pre-frontal cortex.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/background/owners.html

Ownership Change

Author Don Paul investigated this and related issues for his 2002 book, which contains the following passage detailing financial aspects and ownership changes of the complex preceding the attack.

On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feet of retail space.

The partners' winning bid was $3.2 billion for holdings estimated to be worth more than $8 billion. JP Morgan Chase, a prestigious investment-bank that's the flagship firm of its kind for Rockefeller family interests, advised the Port Authority, another body long influenced by banker and builder David Rockefeller, his age then 85, in the negotiations.

The lead partner and spokesperson for the winning bidders, Larry Silverstein, age 70, already controlled more than 8 million square feet of New York City real estate. WTC 7 and the nearby Equitable Building were prime among these prior holdings. Larry Silverstein also owned Runway 69, a nightclub in Queens that was alleged 9 years ago to be laundering money made through sales of Laotian heroin.

In December 2003, the Port Authority agreed to return all of the $125 million in equity that the consortium headed by Silverstein originally invested to buy the lease on the World Trade Center. The Port Authority rejected a request by the Wall Street Journal to review the transaction. 5   A press report from November 2003 about the same transaction noted that it would allow Silverstein to retain development rights. 6  

The lease deal didn't close until July 24th, just 6 weeks before the attack.

I was only going off of what you wrote, much like your mother was probably going off of what you said. I have little to no interest in the 9/11 dialogue. I love art and literature and am knowledgeable based on the time I spend nurturing that love, so don't expect me to research beyond what you provide, and what you provided didn't provide enough info to jump to the conclusion you insisted was logical--again, your mom is a wise woman.

tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:03:24 AM

Here is another look at some 9/11 stuff.

I'd say it's quite damning, coming from a high profile government figure. Of course he speaks only in possibilities but definitely seems plausible. If true there should be serious consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-RGkYpXCg
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:12:57 PM

I don't think that anyone brought this up yet:

Labour to vote against fiscal charter

In a shock reversal, Labour is to vote against the government’s proposed charter for budget responsibility.

The charter, flagged before the election, would commit the government by law to balancing the books within three years – provided there is no global crisis. It would also solidify the principle of a welfare cap and formalise the duties of the office for budget responsibility (OBR).

Labour’s shadow chancellor John McDonnell had previously said Labour could vote for the document. Some backbench Labour MPs were nervous about the party being seen to oppose fiscal discipline, while McDonnell himself had intended simply to ridicule the charter as irrelevant.
[...]
McDonnell says:

“I believe that we need to underline our position as an anti-austerity party by voting against the charter on Wednesday.

“We will rebuff any allegation of being deficit deniers by publishing for the debate our own statement on budget responsibility. We will set out our plan for tackling the deficit not through punishing the most vulnerable and decimating our public services but by ending the unfair tax cuts to the wealthy, tackling tax evasion and investing for growth.”

Well, well, well... a voice of reason at last.

http://blogs.channel4.com/paul-mason-blog/labour-fiscal-charter-reversal/4293

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:23:03 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 08:46:22 PM by trollercoaster

http://www.coindesk.com/polish-finance-ministry-eu-should-create-bitcoin-regulation/

http://m.thenewdaily.com.au/news/2015/10/13/anti-terror-laws/
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:09:45 PM

Australia after the PM *democratic* transition, was inline for such an initiative (I assure you there are more to follow). It really makes you wonder how come and certain individuals that used to work for GS become PM or Minister of Economics of whole countries. Could it be that we're heading for a fruitful coalition here...?

And... as the lady said:

We should be aware that, the current hysteria about terrorism, gives the government the opportunity, to impose laws that diminish our civil liberties and human rights. Also, with greater surveillance, we are meant to feel safer, but as we are being watched, we are not free. And so slides away democracy.

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:56:49 PM

We should be aware that, the current hysteria about terrorism, gives the government the opportunity, to impose laws that diminish our civil liberties and human rights. Also, with greater surveillance, we are meant to feel safer, but as we are being watched, we are not free. And so slides away democracy.

In the past, acts condemned as "terrorism" by the then government, we now consider steps towards liberty and progress.

Today, think for yourself.

(Most terrorism, more than 90%, is false flagging though. So filter the honest 10% before thinking if just cause exists or not.)

Needless to say, acts of upholding your personal liberties without harming anyone, are not terrorism and any government claiming otherwise is a joker.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:25:25 PM

Australia after the PM *democratic* transition, was inline for such an initiative (I assure you there are more to follow). It really makes you wonder how come and certain individuals that used to work for GS become PM or Minister of Economics of whole countries. Could it be that we're heading for a fruitful coalition here...?

And... as the lady said:

- Australia introduces mandatory 2 year data retention laws on 13.10.15. Here's an interview where the Attorney general tries to explain metadata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGURYRjEiRI

Skip to about 2:00 for the awkwardness to begin.

- Current terrorism hysteria is due to a 15yr old schoolboy, dressed in long black robe, shooting a police IT worker dead outside a police station. PM trying to use non inflammatory language to keep a lid on hysteria, most media going all out. No one knows the way to handle this; using euphemisms or talking down event lessens seriousness of crime while emotive headlines stir up racial tension and increases both divide and isolation amongst Muslim parts of society.

- PM was former GS and successful businessman. Was also former opposition leader, overthrown by own party due to moderate views on same sex marriage, climate change. Recently overthrew politician who replaced him who had been polling disastrously for over 18 months.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1841

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:57:56 PM

In the past, acts condemned as "terrorism" by the then government, we now consider steps towards liberty and progress.

Today, think for yourself.

(Most terrorism, more than 90%, is false flagging though. So filter the honest 10% before thinking if just cause exists or not.)

Needless to say, acts of upholding your personal liberties without harming anyone, are not terrorism and any government claiming otherwise is a joker.

Yes, that's right, + 1.

But, upholding our personal liberties will be done quietly in my case.  Bitcoin, gold & the Second Amendment.  Little (with luck no) debt as time goes on.  Quietly at first, if necessary more loudly later.  

The Second Amendment is there not so people can go shoot Bambi.  It is there to be THE restraint on an oppressive .gov.
suda123

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:23:04 AM

Probably my final post on this forum.

I found that on Armstrong's blog before opening this forum tonight, which links to the copy on Infowars.

If I could urge readers to listen to another video, please listen to that full interview between Alex Jones and Matt Drudge. He pleads that Americans "are sick" and we have only a short period of time to still speak out. I urge readers to really listen to what he is saying. Please listen to that video and understand how close we are to losing all our freedoms.

And so the murals at the Denver airport are just random art.  Roll Eyes Unfortunately generalthis is "sick" and not knowing it is one of the symptoms.

Again the videos I linked to unequivocally show that 9/11 was a pre-planned demolition and explain with sufficiently specificity how it was done. Again Prescott Bush was financing Hitler which is what created the State of Israel. Again elder Bush was head of the CIA before becoming POTUS. Again the CIA was running drugs and in general all these actors are leaders of the organized crime in the world. It is the same actors. Organized cime and Israel's Mussod is part of this inner circle.

Readers you either cure your sickness and recognize the reality in the world today or you will become much more sick over the coming decade.

I am signing off from this forum. It is has been a "hell of a run".

Distinguish the natural evolution of Jews returning to their "homeland" and establishing residence in Palestine with the level of organization required to force a military outcome.

The "true zionists" (Edit: whoever they are or if they exist) have sold out to those who had the power to foist that on the world.

And that power is organized crime.

Organized crime committed 9/11.

It is that simple.

The complexities of the issues between Jews and Islam and Christians go centuries, but now the issue has been leveraged/hijacked/infiltrated by organized crime.

Well maybe it was always like that. Maybe religion has always been a tool to manipulate the people.

I am not against you as a person nor as a Jew. I am not against you having a place to live in freedom.

I am against the mass political manipulation which is what zionism has been.

I personally would try to get out of that asap, if I were you. But I wasn't born there and invested in that system. I realize that could be a huge personal burden. Hey but I haven't had my severe burdens (e.g. this illness). I did move my entire life from the USA where I was born to the Philippines. Thus I know it can be done.

Good luck. I will be leaving this forum.

nice reading stuff from you tptb since i came to these fourms, aights shoots homie =w=

also don't get on those ships or apply for immortality,law of giving
suda123

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:41:32 AM

The Australian government has signalled it will attempt to expand the nation’s anti-terrorism laws to enable the detention of suspects as young as 14 in the wake of the Parramatta shooting.

SO were we headin bois

OK so future plans

get tor

use monero as a currency because bitcoin is CIA

make fourms on tor deep web
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:57:10 AM

These laws grant authorities the magical powers to kidnap people without charges.

what happened in Melbourne recently a minor was arrested under suspicion of terrorism (whatever that means) and held for 4 months without charges while they attempted to build a case against him, no case was able to fabricated except for minor weapons charges, and he was released.

This is the filth we're up against, and they want to expand these powers to abduct 14 year old kids.

The insane gullible masses in this country afraid of their own shadows have ofcourse taken the terrorist bait, so these laws will be here soon.

I'd hate to see where this slippery slope of totalitarianism is going to end up.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1841

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:46:16 AM

The Australian government has signalled it will attempt to expand the nation’s anti-terrorism laws to enable the detention of suspects as young as 14 in the wake of the Parramatta shooting.

[...]

SO were we headin bois

OK so future plans

get tor

Red colorization mine.

Rumor has had it for sometime that TOR is compromised, and I mean completely so.  Not just the entry & exit points I have read about.

Anyone able to comment on that?  I am considering the long process (for me, a non-tekkie) of installing and learning it.
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:08:12 AM

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/priority-wretched-hive-scum-villainy-5-ways-stay-safe-bad-tor-exit-nodes/

I am not an expert on TOR, I personally don't use it.

But it appears to be compromised, so it might pay to do your own homework there.
suda123

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:13:45 AM

[...]

SO were we headin bois

OK so future plans

get tor

Red colorization mine.

Rumor has had it for sometime that TOR is compromised, and I mean completely so.  Not just the entry & exit points I have read about.

Anyone able to comment on that?  I am considering the long process (for me, a non-tekkie) of installing and learning it.

Yea your right but I think tor is a honey pot for don't ask don't tell type of thing, they will just let us slide.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:09:49 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 05:25:58 AM by TPTB_need_war

I was only going off of what you wrote, much like your mother was probably going off of what you said. I have little to no interest in the 9/11 dialogue. I love art and literature and am knowledgeable based on the time I spend nurturing that love, so don't expect me to research beyond what you provide, and what you provided didn't provide enough info to jump to the conclusion you insisted was logical--again, your mom is a wise woman.

All that detail was all provided in the videos I linked to, but which you did not bother to watch.

You want everything in a sound bite, because you believe what you want to believe. I have no problem with you're desire to be ignorant of the details, but next time when I tell you have have 7+ years of research then don't abuse me with the slander about me being a kook (I wasn't pulling some random inkblot, rather I was illuminating your ingrained blindblot spot).

Indeed my mother isn't an engineer, isn't thorough and thus isn't aware of what is going on. She knows there is probably horrific shit that she doesn't want to know. And I respect her choice not to delve into it, for as long as she respects my choice to do so and as long as she doesn't criticize me behind my back without having the facts to criticize me with.

You do not know which issues I am expert and not expert. You have no basis to know. We barely know each other. You have not sat with me all these years behind my desk.

I don't claim to be anything great. I was here to share my research with those who wanted to review the details.

And now I desire to retire from this forum because I've said it all. What is the point of talking more.

Instead I pray to be able (and it is far from certain as to whether I can given an chronic illness that supposedly has no cure) to spend my days doing those activities which I love to do which are so much more satiating for my soul:

• Training hard every day. Exploring the limits of my athleticism, mental toughness, and endurance at age 50. Various sports.
  • Programming new software. Creating new technologies.
  • Riding motorcycles, music, joking, interacting, socializing, and exploring.

I am so hungry for the first two especially. Several years of drought. If my prayers can be answered, I will so busy doing my life I won't have time for this forum.

Bye again and good luck to every one. I hope you all can learn to be more discerning of reality. Remember reality is elusive because it is colored by our preconceptions, our interests, our insecurities (and contrived delusions to satisfy them erroneously), and our laziness to research and distinguish facts from conjecture.

I hope something great comes out of all the effort we all put here. And many of you have put a lot of effort here, but I doubt many of you have put more effort than I have here. Perhaps smooth excepted but damn smooth as much as I respect your efforts and logic, Armstrong was railroaded by the organized criminals and wasn't given a public hearing and you pushed the stance that is some form of official result ... sorry I can't respect that as objective of basic humanity. Clarity of discernment is so important when driving decisions. Again literalness is not reality. Discernment determines our reality. You want navigate in the center with counter-balancing logic. Fine I respect your choice. I would rather stand for something and that which I believe to be best of my ability is the truth.

Today we  choose who and what we will be. We can repeat the same habits or we can dig down inside ourselves if we really want a change. There is no better time to start than now.

OROBTC, Tor and I2P are not going to be anonymous against national security agencies. Period. Detailed explanations of these issues written in language that laymen can understand will come at a different time and in a different venue. There is no sense in me writing such details here in a forum as it will soon be buried and no one will find it ever again any way.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: