Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345710 times)
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:37:00 PM

TPTB_need_war,

if Putin is really on the side of the TPTB and they are conspiring to get us into WW3 and ultimately the NWO, why is the Russian establishment exposing the deeds of the "West"?

1. For instance, today Lavrov said that Turkey shooting down the plane was a a deliberate provocation.

He's basically telling everyone how "war" and "setting up fires" works.

2. A week or so ago Putin said that G20 is financing ISIS.

Again, same thing.

3. Russia's involvment in Syria is basically exposing the cards for everyone to see.

And there have been other instances where basically Putin and Russia is laying how dirty the whole thing is, who is behind it and what their intentions are.

Are they trying to appear good but ultimately it doesn't matter because it will end up in WW3 anyways? Why aren't they escalating this? Seems to me they are doing some things on the side of "justice".

Instead of building up 2 huge opposing forces or 2 cocks you need in every good fight, it seems that he's killing one cock before it even starts. Because the crowd (cheerleaders) that would ultimately get involved is also realizing in droves where the "right side" is.

He is informing Europe and Americans what is going on and instead of spotlighting the whole nation as bad he is exposing the colours of the establishment.

I tend to agree; one correction though. He pointed out that SOME of the G20 is funding ISIS. That would've been the "known suspects" as always and one day a leaked document will reveal everything. I talked to a friend in Turkey today, he said to me that this was clearly orchestrated by the US & NATO remote controlling Turkey; that's why Erdogan ran to his "allies" when he shot the plane down...

FWIW: We have this kind of flyovers from Turkey EVERY DAY all over Aegean sea. If Greece was acting the same way Turkey did, they would have no planes left...

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 07:52:34 PM

"Now listen you, people of NATO. You're bombing a wall which stood in the way of African migration to Europe, and in the way of Al-Qaeda terrorists. This wall was Libya. You're breaking it. You're idiots, and you will burn in Hell for thousands of migrants from Africa and for supporting Al-Qaeda. It will be so."

The main lubricant for evil is that good people continue to deny that evil exists. Even Gaddafi above, is seemingly appealing to the rational sense of the listeners. The listeners did not listen, because they have the innate concept of "our leaders are thinking our best". It is only when the people realize that their "leaders" have the very real agenda to exterminate them, that is: kill - and not in a fake Paris bombings way where it is hard to find even 1 facebook profile of a person who actually lost his life - these guys want to kill you for real. They are not your friends or "a little misguided".

Gaddafi stood for sanity, which is the very reason why he was removed, and shot dead. Anyone raising a voice for common sense, reason, sanity, does not deserve to live in the world order these guys are plotting. Some might have noticed I also became more active. Yes, I want to be able to sleep well in prison thinking that I pressed every ounce of my knowledge and persuasion and offered it to you, and you are carrying on the torch. Like apostle Paul, I am ready to go any day, and although for me that would be better, for you I wish to stay and be able to speak more. So it is a win-win situation: either I win directly or we all win, and in both of the cases the losers lose and go to hell soon.

So are you saying that those who were killed were just playacting to convince everyone around them that a terrorist attack went down? Or are you referring to past bombings?

http://www.vice.com/read/eagles-of-death-metal-discuss-paris-terror-attacks
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:10:36 AM

So are you saying that those who were killed were just playacting to convince everyone around them that a terrorist attack went down? Or are you referring to past bombings?

This article seems to reveal that one famous "school shooting" was completely scripted acting.

On the face of it, it seems unbelievable that the locals who of course know the status of the school, would not speak out, but sadly the punishment for doing so is great, and "relief" money is flowing to the community. World is full of examples that complete bullshit is regarded as truth in official discourse and questioning it means instant ostracism or worse. Just observe the U.S. rhetoric or any country really, their actions are as justified by freedom as war is peace.

I contracted a friend to search out for killed Parisians, the criterion was Facebook profile with:
- name matching any official list
- posts ending the day of alleged death or right before
- condolences or any related posts to the timeline by friends.

To be fair, not everyone going to a rock concert uses Facebook, but the supermajority do. And the above is what happens to the profile if a person is killed. He claims to have found 10, but I haven't got the list&proof yet.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 08:49:04 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 08:03:17 PM by vokain

http://www.vice.com/read/eagles-of-death-metal-discuss-paris-terror-attacks

This article seems to reveal that one famous "school shooting" was completely scripted acting.

On the face of it, it seems unbelievable that the locals who of course know the status of the school, would not speak out, but sadly the punishment for doing so is great, and "relief" money is flowing to the community. World is full of examples that complete bullshit is regarded as truth in official discourse and questioning it means instant ostracism or worse. Just observe the U.S. rhetoric or any country really, their actions are as justified by freedom as war is peace.

I contracted a friend to search out for killed Parisians, the criterion was Facebook profile with:
- name matching any official list
- posts ending the day of alleged death or right before
- condolences or any related posts to the timeline by friends.

To be fair, not everyone going to a rock concert uses Facebook, but the supermajority do. And the above is what happens to the profile if a person is killed. He claims to have found 10, but I haven't got the list&proof yet.

My friend's mom teaches art at Sandy Hook. I don't think she did during the incident but she started working there right after it happened to help.
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:02:19 AM

Purely from statistical perspective, what is the chance that every one of the major terrorist attacks in the last 15 years had a drill for that kind of an attack on the same day?

1/365 x ...
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:23:19 PM

TPTB_need_war,

if Putin is really on the side of the TPTB and they are conspiring to get us into WW3 and ultimately the NWO, why is the Russian establishment exposing the deeds of the "West"?

1. For instance, today Lavrov said that Turkey shooting down the plane was a a deliberate provocation.

Again, same thing.

3. Russia's involvment in Syria is basically exposing the cards for everyone to see.

And there have been other instances where basically Putin and Russia is laying out how dirty the whole thing is, who is behind it and what their intentions are.

Are they trying to appear good but ultimately it doesn't matter because it will end up in WW3 anyways? Why aren't they escalating this? Seems to me they are doing some things on the side of "justice".

Instead of building up 2 huge opposing forces or 2 cocks you need in every good fight, it seems that he's killing one cock before it even starts. Because the crowd (cheerleaders) that would ultimately get involved is also realizing in droves where the "right side" is.

He is informing Europe and Americans what is going on and instead of spotlighting the whole nation as bad he is exposing the colours of the establishment.

"Distract and hit" The basic rule of any fight! in this case NWO vs 7 billion slaves

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:24:43 PM

TPTB_need_war,

Again, same thing.

And there have been other instances where basically Putin and Russia is laying out how dirty the whole thing is, who is behind it and what their intentions are.

"Distract and hit" The basic rule of any fight! in this case NWO vs 7 billion slaves

"divide and conquer"
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:19:30 PM

How well is divide and conquering going if you put the large majority on one side?
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:21:23 AM

TPTB_need_war,

Again, same thing.

"divide and conquer"

How well is divide and conquering going if you put the large majority on one side?

The Hegelian dialectic strategy is working very well, because it fooled you. Wink

TPTB manufacture crisis in order to play the good car salesman and bad car salesman game of fooling naive people.

The naive people think they need someone like Putin to help make a global solution.

A global solution is precisely what the NWO solution will be. It will rescue the world from the chaos underway.

The naive masses also believed JFK was their savior:

http://xkcd2.com/753/

Also, if you read his speech at Rice, all his arguments for going to the moon work equally well as arguments for blowing up the moon, sending cloned dinosaurs into space, or constructing a towering penis-shaped obelisk on Mars.

suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:26:31 AM

TPTB_need_war,

Again, same thing.

"divide and conquer"

The Hegelian dialectic strategy is working very well, because it fooled you. Wink

TPTB manufacture crisis in order to play the good car salesman and bad car salesman game of fooling naive people.

The naive people think they need someone like Putin to help make a global solution.

A global solution is precisely what the NWO solution will be. It will rescue the world from the chaos underway.

The naive masses also believed JFK was their savior:

http://xkcd2.com/753/

Also, if you read his speech at Rice, all his arguments for going to the moon work equally well as arguments for blowing up the moon, sending cloned dinosaurs into space, or constructing a towering penis-shaped obelisk on Mars.
what do you think the obolisks are used for?
I even have one where I live and I live in Guam
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:37:25 AM

This is not just about Putin as the good guy in the good cop bad cop dialectic. This is not the red vs the blue or bad nations vs good nations.

Reading regular news sites around the world people see that yes, scumbags are lying, perpetrating false flags, stealing money...to the benefit of the few. This is not just exposing the bad cop which would be some nations, but it is exposing the bad cop as the rulers of those nations.

I already said that if you read some sites, forums, it is littered with comments about banks, NWO, question about terrorist attacks, who benefits, people questioning what happens after this scripted WW3 (if it happens).

They know WW3 is a script!

The point is this: people are becoming very aware of the false hegelian dialectic that leads to something. Problem, reaction, solution, because it happens time after time.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:42:39 AM

The point is this: people are becoming very aware of the false hegelian dialectic

Hard to believe, there are so many sheeps out there that can be fooled infinite times.

No, they will never learn, once the free market gets restored, these people will lose their money, as most likely they invested in the worst things possible: the fiat system.

That will be their punishment.

See the buttcoin retards:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/

BitcoinForumator
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:00:38 AM

No, it's not hard to believe. After one scripted mega fake attack that led to something the next one's also bring the same question.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:03:31 AM

No, it's not hard to believe. After one scripted mega fake attack that led to something the next one's also bring the same question.

But there are only a few thousand people who question these things .

Most people in Paris are so scared that they locked themselves inside their homes, and are afraid to go near the window.

When sheeps get scared, the wolfs roam free, and tyrrany will come.

BitcoinForumator
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:06:19 AM

Most people in Paris are so scared that they locked themselves inside their homes, and are afraid to go near the window.

I'm not denying that the history shows that the real perpetrators got their way every time. I'm just saying in the age of the internet people are also realizing this in droves.

Few thousand is a seriously underestimated number.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:14:49 AM

I'm not denying that the history shows that the real perpetrators got their way every time. I'm just saying in the age of the internet people are also realizing this in droves.

Few thousand is a seriously underestimated number.

Too few, too slowly.

Tyrrany will come. Only after that we can see any hope, after people tasted the tyrrany they cheered for.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:53:15 AM

Even if the people have a vague understanding they are getting fucked, they still have their bread and circus to keep them from taking to the steets and lynching daddy warbucks.

I have little hope of ever getting off this damn merry go round.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:59:31 AM

Even if the people have a vague understanding they are getting fucked, they still have their bread and circus to keep them from taking to the steets and lynching daddy warbucks.

Bread = Food stamps, in europe there are food cards, and in general welfare that buys poor people junk food (fast foods)

Circus = Smartphone mania, TV shows, Gaming (could make people antisocial), Political elections

Yes, keep the sheeple distracted with those nonsense, and bring in the tyrrany in stealth.

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:17:41 PM

This is not just about Putin as the good guy in the good cop bad cop dialectic. This is not the red vs the blue or bad nations vs good nations.

Reading regular news sites around the world people see that yes, scumbags are lying, perpetrating false flags, stealing money...to the benefit of the few. This is not just exposing the bad cop which would be some nations, but it is exposing the bad cop as the rulers of those nations.

I already said that if you read some sites, forums, it is littered with comments about banks, NWO, question about terrorist attacks, who benefits, people questioning what happens after this scripted WW3 (if it happens).

They know WW3 is a script!

The point is this: people are becoming very aware of the false hegelian dialectic that leads to something. Problem, reaction, solution, because it happens time after time.

As you said, Putin is laying out how corrupt the G20/USA/dollar hegemony system is. This is all to join with Asia to push for a NWO reserve currency where not one nation's currency is used as a reserve. This is globalist hegemony. Putin knows who he works for.

The banksters are running the script... except as I explained upthread to rpietila, if these banksters refused to do this, nature would overpower them and replace them with banksters that will do it, because the people demand their humanistic outcome.

This is all the nature of man— the 666.

There is nothing anyone can do about this. It is a cycle of nature. It is entirely natural. Get out your popcorn and watch it on CNN.

suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:33:01 PM

Wait I used that term before, *bread and circus*

I think I learned that here or 4chan not sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: