Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345711 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:19:30 AM

International coordination on taxation:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/why-largarde-stayed-at-the-imf-to-increase-its-global-power/

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:50:38 AM

Yes, yes you have.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:58:10 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/japan-considers-regulating-bitcoin-as-currency/

I told you so...

Recently the European Commission (EC) announced plans to apply the EU anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing regulations (the Fourth AML Directive or 4AMLD) to digital currency exchanges and possibly wallet providers.

This move is a part of the EC’s broadening action against terrorist financing.

But while this news comes as no surprise, another EC proposal, far less publicized and somewhat overlooked, has the potential to revolutionize the current state of affairs in digital currency regulation in the EU.

The EC announced that it will consider applying the licensing and supervision rules of the Payment Services Directive (PSD; a new version of which, 2PSD, has been adopted in 2015) to digital currency exchanges in order to "promote better control and understanding of the market".

PSD is one of the cornerstones of the EU single market for payments. It sets out rules for regulated payment services and contains a catalogue of such services.

Firms which render payment services have to comply with many regulations, including licensing and supervision rules, which now the EC apparently also intends to apply to digital currency exchanges.

Such a plan seems to be sensible. It is clear that there are two legal acts in the EU that would be well-suited for regulating cryptocurrencies: PSD and another related directive, the E-Money Directive (EMD). Works on the new '3EMD' are now under way, so some changes could be introduced there as well.
Revising basic assumptions

What matters, however, is what the current PSD regulatory methodology looks like.

A crucial piece of the PSD is the definition of "funds", which so far has included only cash, bank (scriptural) money and e-money (regulated by the EMD). Cryptocurrencies do not fall into any of those categories – a fact confirmed by the European Central Bank (ECB) and others.

It follows that, for the EC, digital currency exchanges would be best covered by some provisions of the PSD, although in the current form it does not apply to digital currencies at all.

It therefore appears that regulatory change might have to be much deeper than merely adding a few provisions extending the scope of licensing and supervision regulations on digital currency exchanges.

New regulations would probably have to revise some of the basic assumptions and concepts of the PSD, including definitions of "funds", "payment transaction" or "payment institution".
How should stakeholders react?

It is difficult to evaluate the EC's plan, since at the moment it is extremely general and vague. However, very likely it will open the door for the introduction of cryptocurrencies to the EU payment services regulations.

Various proposals may emerge afterwards, from cautious and restrained ones to those proposing comprehensive and broad regulation.

Firms that may be affected by any regulatory change should monitor developments closely and be ready to react.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:42:39 AM

Well, well, if you consider that my post today basically points out that scripting on a block chain can never be secure unless the security is centralized (and you trust that centralized manager), then basically the writing is on the wall that China already controls Bitcoin and they also want to control the centralized scripting block chain.

Decentralized crypto currency and block chains are currently dead. We only have centralized. The internet is being destroyed.

China may be mining BTC with free electricity (cost charged to the collective), thus the ETH is essentially free for them at any price. And they can't sell all the BTC they mine without driving the BTC price down.

On the next halving, China's % of the hashrate will increase from the current 65%.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:27:47 PM

Well, well, if you consider that my post today basically points out that scripting on a block chain can never be secure unless the security is centralized (and you trust that centralized manager), then basically the writing is on the wall that China already controls Bitcoin and they also want to control the centralized scripting block chain.

Decentralized crypto currency and block chains are currently dead. We only have centralized. The internet is being destroyed.

China may be mining BTC with free electricity (cost charged to the collective), thus the ETH is essentially free for them at any price. And they can't sell all the BTC they mine without driving the BTC price down.

On the next halving, China's % of the hashrate will increase from the current 65%.

We need cheaper electricity, damnit, stupid politicians over here can even make a normal energy deal for cheaper oil or remove some taxes from it, so that electricity gets cheaper.

In fact they want to make it more expensive because of the enviromentalists concerned for pollution, therefor tax electricity even more....

We need cheaper energy ASAP.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:22:00 AM

I give up on hiding from the government. Can't be done. I am pursuing microtransactions as the way to fight back (the government can't tax every damn little thing that people do, because people don't want to track every damn little thing they do). You can say I am pursuing a new strategy of "hiding in plain sight".

For privacy, I prefer zk-snarks. Monero is available now, Zcash is not. I presume Monero could perhaps add zk-snarks in the future if they decide to.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 08:26:39 AM

http://futurism.com/echoing-apples-concerns-privacy-ancestry-com-23andme-fighting-cops-request-customer-dna/ Lips sealed

OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1851

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:47:56 PM

One of my friends used the 23andme service a couple of years ago (sending in both material from him as well as his wife), before it was clear that genetic info was at risk to being turned over to .gov.  He got a lot of interesting information (including a surprise that his wife may have some TAIWANESE ancestry -- she doubts that and has no Oriental features at all).

He also found certain propensities to health problems and other factoids.  He still gets an occasional update from them when they invent a new procedure.

I WAS interested.  Now not so much.

Our .gov has proved over and over that you give them an inch (one iPhone's password info), and they want a mile (tap into iPhones to catch a drug dealer).
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 06:52:58 PM

One of my friends used the 23andme service a couple of years ago (sending in both material from him as well as his wife), before it was clear that genetic info was at risk to being turned over to .gov.  He got a lot of interesting information (including a surprise that his wife may have some TAIWANESE ancestry -- she doubts that and has no Oriental features at all).

He also found certain propensities to health problems and other factoids.  He still gets an occasional update from them when they invent a new procedure.

I WAS interested.  Now not so much.

Our .gov has proved over and over that you give them an inch (one iPhone's password info), and they want a mile (tap into iPhones to catch a drug dealer).

My fear is when quantum computers come online and someone will be able to do a brain simulation based on your genetic code.

Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:36:12 PM

One of my friends used the 23andme service a couple of years ago (sending in both material from him as well as his wife), before it was clear that genetic info was at risk to being turned over to .gov.  He got a lot of interesting information (including a surprise that his wife may have some TAIWANESE ancestry -- she doubts that and has no Oriental features at all).

He also found certain propensities to health problems and other factoids.  He still gets an occasional update from them when they invent a new procedure.

My fear is when quantum computers come online and someone will be able to do a brain simulation based on your genetic code.
Brain structure is also based on what you lived and your previous experiences and there is no way to efficiently replicate them.
Even if you manage to replicate 99.9% of someone's brain the 0.1% difference might give you huge differences.

But they might replicate social tendencies and trends based on this kind of technology, but we probably won't see this in the current century  Grin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Barnabe

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:38:52 PM

Thats too absurd. There isnt enough energy on the planet to do such things ,even now the energy market is crumbling and it is very inefficient.

Plus I`m not even sure quantum computers are possible to build, it really hits the walls of physics and the limits of the universe.

Tyrrany cant be infinite, there are boundaries even to the government.

Well if you manage to replicate accurately a brain's structure and the way it works you might be able to simulate it quite efficiently and without much power(after all a brain only uses a few watts of effective consumption).

But this is still science fiction for now

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RealBitcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:39:20 PM

Brain structure is also based on what you lived and your previous experiences and there is no way to efficiently replicate them.
Even if you manage to replicate 99.9% of someone's brain the 0.1% difference might give you huge differences.

But they might replicate social tendencies and trends based on this kind of technology, but we probably won't see this in the current century  Grin

Its impossible I tell you, there is too much random quantum fluctuation in a brain to copy it.

Its like cracking infinite passwords at once just to read the information from there.

You have to be a God to do this.

It`s more likely that a meteor hits the earth and we all die.

Barnabe

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:44:22 PM

Its impossible I tell you, there is too much random quantum fluctuation in a brain to copy it.

Its like cracking infinite passwords at once just to read the information from there.

You have to be a God to do this.

It`s more likely that a meteor hits the earth and we all die.
That's also what I think. A brain is way to complex to replicate.

But I still believe that this domain could be useful in certain more vague domains, because you would only need to simulate an "average" approximative brain. This could be useful in a lot of ways, but would not be a "hard" science, a bit like economic previsions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RealBitcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:49:43 PM

But I still believe that this domain could be useful in certain more vague domains, because you would only need to simulate an "average" approximative brain. This could be useful in a lot of ways, but would not be a "hard" science, a bit like economic previsions.

They already do this it's called psychology.... Cheesy

If you are interested in the average behaviour of humans, you should study that, many things can be predicted by that.

So it's nothing out of the ordinary here, but from this quantum mind reading technique, i dont think it's physically possible.

A couple of powerhungry people want to be gods, but they will soon realize that it will not happen.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:42:25 PM

They already do this it's called psychology.... Cheesy

If you are interested in the average behaviour of humans, you should study that, many things can be predicted by that.

So it's nothing out of the ordinary here, but from this quantum mind reading technique, i dont think it's physically possible.

A couple of powerhungry people want to be gods, but they will soon realize that it will not happen.

Given our understanding of the brain has gone away from the Freudian equivalent of blood letting to mapping and chemical diagnosis of maladies in the last fifty years, I doubt this is the technological leap anyone is making it out to be--especially when more of our day to day information is being tracked and to a greater degree (who's to say people in five years won't be monitored 24/7 and have that data plugged into a database that could be incorporated when dna brain simulation exist--not to mention that most psychology is tilted towards the belief that genetics is the most determinate factor in who a person is (usually citing the overwhelming similarities in identical twins separated at birth with dissimilar locations and family elements). I'd rather not get into a debate, so let's just leave this here, and in ten years, see if brain simulation is as plausible as holodecks and android body parts controlled with our minds have become in the last ten years.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:54:32 PM

Same reasons I didn't try it, also this.

"They sold you a $99 DNA test. You paid money for it. Because you paid money for it, they now have data they can collate to sell to other people for lots and lots of money. You won't ever see a dime. In essence, 23andMe got you to pay for their startup costs, and now they're looking to make a mint on the personal data you paid to give them."

http://gizmodo.com/of-course-23andmes-business-plan-has-been-to-sell-your-1677810999
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:53:56 AM

Trump endorses NSA and is againt Apple's petition to protect encryption. Now he joins with Christie who was staunchly pro-NSA in the prior debates:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/christie-endorses-trump-why-the-shock/

Trump will destroy our privacy. Armstrong is incorrect to assume the elite don't like Trump. They love Trump for he will start WW3 and fuck us all with NSA totalitarianism. Either that, or he will alienate so many voters so Sanders or Clinton wins. The USA is fucked in any case.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:36:30 AM

The corruption in Bitcoin runs all the way to the core... let's see if Theymos and Cyrus will allow this to deleted:

Yah right, how come they didn't credit you? Where is your actual idea from 2013? Any source code/math/crypto to demonstrate any of your claims?

I could respond in more detail if I thought there was any benefit to doing so, but I'd rather let you continue with your overconfidence. Just a little note for you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378318.msg14023976#msg14023976

Note the link the prior post was deleted by Gregory Maxwell, so here is the replacement post:

The client is a mixture of rust

Let's try to this again. I thought I made this post before:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378318.msg14023976#msg14023976

But it disappeared and never appeared in my Inbox as "deleted by a moderator".

So let me try to reconstruct my post from memory.

Basically I said that I have been looking into Ogg Opus which Gregory Maxwell was an inventor of. I thanked him for producing that and with the word "kudos". I explained that it appears the Ogg container format was designed with a flaw in that it doesn't contain markers for jumping forward in a stream efficiently over a bounded bandwidth connection such as the internet. I said I presume that wasn't Gregory's area of responsibility.

I also stated that Timothy B. Terriberry was apparently Greg's colleague on the Opus project and apparently Timothy B. Terriberry was involved also with Mozilla and I think I also read he is involved with the development of the RUST language. I found this to be curious because I remember some years ago writing some criticisms of RUST's typing of invariants when it was first conceived. I stated I would endeavor to locate my criticisms from several years ago and see if they still make sense (I believe so).

So I said it is not surprising to see Greg experimenting with the Rust language.

I also commended Greg et al for exploring zk-snarks for smart contracts as I think my comments in the "cut & choose" thread have demonstrated the critical requirement for such for scripting in general.

I am adding now the fact that I sent Gregory a private message about this yesterday or the day before that, before he posted about this new invention. I also note that weeks ago I posted to Sean Bowe on the Zcash forum the importance of zk-snarks for smart contracts.

I also note that I the one who recently exposed that Segregated Witness is a Trojan Horse designed to enable Blockstream to take over Bitcoin by enabling them to version the block chain with soft forks. They are trying to push their technologically flawed Side chains in through the back door. Thus it is not surprising that Gregory has deleted my post (and somehow it didn't even appear in my Inbox as it normally should, so he must have some super moderator powers on this forum).

I am sorry folks to inform you about the very deep level of corruption in Bitcoin runs to the core.

Okay Gregory send your hitmen. I am ready.

Note this copy is being copied all over the place so it can't be deleted.

OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1851

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:51:29 AM

TPTB

Well, we'll see happens!

I just Copy 'n' Paste-d your above comments into a file, you know, just in case they get lost somewhere.

Sort of like the way some of my, erm, Hard Assets are sitting on the bottom of a lake due to, um, an unfortunate event.  Damn!  Boating accidents and controversial statements just have a way of being "disappeared".*

* Sort of like people in Argentina used to get...

EDIT: Perhaps you might agree that some gold is a good idea after all for us wankers not ready for primetime in altcoins and similar technology.  Gold outlives them all...
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:56:57 AM

I have always agreed with your 5% of net worth in physical gold for SHTF scenarios, but sorry to hear about the boating accident. Yeah my 18,000 oz of silver disappeared too.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: