Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345710 times)
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:23:46 AM

*puts on tinfoil hat* Will (((They))) sacrifice the old witch in order to steal the election from Trump and start war with Russia ? : https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

Get rid of her get rid of her? Hmm, if anything I'd guess she is too powerful for that to happen. No doubt she is crook, but more likely they are just downplaying as it makes her look weak. But if she gets boned, that would really only leave Biden to step in. And I'm not sure the old 'red under the bed' Evil Russia has the same pull anymore, enough to stop Trump. Although they're giving it good crack. Russia is now a much smaller player in global affairs, although the US can play on history. The big 2 are the US and China.

This is the next theatre of aggression: South China Sea, shipping lanes, food stocks, financial control, SDR's.

The aim of QE is to promote spending and beat deflation (hence create inflation), so any country holding or owed US dollars knows it is being ripped off. No 1 holder of US Treasuries - China. Developing nations know that the US will rule roughshod over them and try to corral the world into obedience under threat of financial doom. This is partly why the new SDR weighting, voting %'s, the AIB, OBOR etc are important. Then you have relations between Asian countries, like Japan, who are at the forefront of batshit crazy policy. The BoJ, Japanese Gov and other groups are fractured and are watching their country slide; politically they need to look after domestic matters and that might mean screwing the rest of the world in regards to rates etc.

'Blame Russia' has been so dependable for so long it gets trotted out more and more often as the Dems start to buckle. Logically, it doesn't make much sense - any hint of proof of foreign poisoning of a US candidate starts a war and would probably result in a pro Dem swing.

If anything comes out of this, I hope it is the disintegration of the mass media; a festering cesspool of corporate interests, bad hairdos and soft scribes unwilling to rock the boat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:28:04 PM

Mainstream media is already dead, I don't know anyone who actually trusts it, most people just use it to zonk out of their over regulated wage slave lives for a few hours each day  Cheesy
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:41:57 AM

France goes full potato: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/17/france-bans-the-use-of-plastic-crockery-and-cutlery-to-aid-battl/

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:41:48 AM

What is so bad about that particular implementation? At least it stops the waste caused by plastic.

I remember 20 years ago all bottles were made out of glass and plates made out of ceramics. It was pretty much sterile, and easily recyclable.

Now you have all these plastic spoons and garbage metalic soda cans that who knows what kind of metals have in them.

I think the plastic/metalic cases should be less priotitized and we should go back to glass. We have whole deserts at our disposal, it has to be the most efficient object, to make glass.

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:04:15 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 04:24:32 AM by iamnotback

I too have serious doubts about China.  My best guess is that China will implode at least as much as the USA, say in the next 5 years or so (hey I don't know when).

Disagree. I didn't write that.

Btw, have y'all seen this!

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/president-of-haiti-exposes-clintons-corruption-pocketing-98-of-the-money-donated-for-relief/

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/hillarys-parkinsons-disease-is-why-she-will-not-do-press-conferences/
iamnotback

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:06:24 AM

Looks like 2017 will finally the big turn into the abyss. 2015.75 was just the turning of the boat towards the abyss.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:14:27 AM

*puts on tinfoil hat* Will (((They))) sacrifice the old witch in order to steal the election from Trump and start war with Russia ? : https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

That Washington Post article indicates to me that they are potentially planning to blame Putin and/or Trump for poisoning Hellary, as another excuse to never allow Trump to carry out his plans to take back the USA from banksters.

And I wouldn't put it past the banksters to have been the ones who poisoned Hellary to give her Parkinsons.

We headed into a Tribulations.
wiked1

Activity: 417

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:07:37 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 09:21:54 AM by wiked1

..../2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

The mere suggestion alone of this method is an attempt to cast suspicion on the ruskies in an effort to convince those with half a brain but the troubling part is that there is now a very strong narrative among some mainstream shills(insiders who are on the bankster's et al payroll) in the media to start a conflict by churning out blatant propaganda to the ignorant masses in an effort to justify their actions.Once the uneducated or indifferent by choice masses are steered in the wrong direction they can guide them to the black hole where as the world crumbles they see nothing only their happy thoughts just before the lights go out.For those who number the sands of the sea the idea of objective or rational thought is too great an effort or just too painful and the idea of stepping outside of the group think process and standing out from the herd fills them with an overwhelming fear of rejection from their peers and overlords.The subservient herd is too cowardly to be individual in case they stand out so it is safer for them(if you can't beat them then join them)to hide behind the bully who will protect them if they win his favour.It is easier for them kiss the bully's ass and pander to his will than stand up for themselves or those who refuse to submit and live on their knees.The herd would even turn on themselves in order to please their master.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:19:27 AM

Oh Trump, like many young men was joking to another young man about grabbing the pussy of a female... so that makes him on par evil as the Clintons... (as if this isn't something natural that happens to many if not most confident young men)

NOT!

An perverted old woman (and a pervertednormal old man) that would rapes women himherself...

ftfy, you feminist buffoon

“Shortly after the Clintons entered the White House, I received a call from someone connected with the Secret Service. I was told an agent was patrolling the second floor and caught Hillary in bed with another woman. Hillary threw an ashtray at the agent and hit him in the head. I didn’t believe it. Then a piece made the press that noted that agents were no longer allowed to patrol the second floor since one was injured in the head.”

Even Linda Tripp, who exposed Bill’s affair with Monica who worked in the White House and her office was next to Hillary’s, warned Hillary must NEVER become President. Tripp warns that Hillary is a liar and treats the public with contempt. This is why she set up her own server to hide everything from the Freedom of Information Act requests. With what became known as “Bimbo Eruptions” with Bill, Tripp said it was Hillary who would ruthless destroy their reputations to cast them as liars. Tripp also had to go to London to get her story out as did Flowers and of course Snowden.

All I can say is that Hillary had always a reputation for having a gutter mouth, nasty, liar, and the one in charge in her relationship that was purely for political gain. She had also had a reputation that she would do absolutely anything to be the first woman president.

While his comments are outrageous, he conceded:  “I’ve said some foolish things but there is a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women.” On that score he is correct. There are countless stories about Bill even flying with his friend who went to prison for exploiting under-aged girls to his private island where his friend had sex with girls who have said they were sex slaves. Bill told the Secret Service not to go on those trips. One of the girls who said she was held as a sex slave, Virginia Roberts, has come out and the press ignores everything from the Clinton side. So there is clearly a huge double standard here.

Why have the Democrats not demanded that Hillary step down? Simply, the career politicians do not want ANYONE who is an outsider to run the White House and upset their world of perks.

Cathy O’Brien describes her sexual assault perpetrated by Hillary Clinton in her book, Trance Formation of America, at Swiss Villa-Lampe, Missouri, 1983.

“Hillary Clinton is the only female to become sexually aroused at the sight of my mutilated vagina”.

‘Eat me, oh god, eat me now’ –Hillary Clinton

My name is Cathleen (Cathy) Ann O’Brien, born 12/4/57 in Muskegon, Michigan. I have prepared this book for your review and edification concerning a little known tool that “our” United States Government is covertly, illegally, and un-constitutionally using to implement the New World Order (One World Government). This well documented tool is a sophisticated and advanced form of behavior modification (brainwashing) most commonly known as MIND CONTROL. My first hand knowledge of this TOP SECRET U.S. Government Psychological Warfare technique is drawn from my personal experience as a White House “Presidential Model” mind-control slave.

Much of the information enclosed herein has been corroborated and validated through brave and courageous “clean” members of the law enforcement, scientific, and Intelligence communities familiar with this case. These individuals’ efforts helped me to understand and corroborate what happened after a lifetime of systematic physical and psychological torture orchestrated to modify my behavior through totally controlling my mind.

Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age 15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

One victim, in sworn deposition testimony, said Epstein began sexually assaulting her when she was 13 years old and molested her on more than 50 occasions over the next three years. The girls testified they were lured to Epstein’s home after being promised hundreds of dollars to be his model or masseuse, but when they arrived, he ordered them to take off their clothes and massage his naked body while he masturbated and used sex toys on them.

The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida prepared charging documents that accused Epstein of child sex abuse, witness tampering and money laundering, but Epstein took a plea deal before an indictment could be handed up.

A new Wikileaks hacked email directly links Hillary Clinton, Colin Powell and Henry Kissinger to the Bohemian Grove, mentioning the notorious occult playground of the globalist elite by name.

The hacked email, sent by Sidney Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton when she was Secretary of State, describes Democrats and Republicans colluding with globalists at the Bohemian Grove and working the agreed message into the national narrative.

This is not the first time Clinton, Powell or Kissinger have been linked to the Bohemian Grove. Hacked pictures of Powell partying with elites and actors at the top-secret resort were leaked by the original Guccifer  in 2013.

Richard Nixon, "Bohemian Grove is Gayest Place on the Planet"

Austin, TX -- Last July, documentary filmmaker Alex Jones infiltrated Bohemian Grove, becoming the first person to capture the bizarre occult activities of the all-male elite club membership on videotape. This footage recently aired in England, Ireland and Scotland on UK Channel Four as Part Three of a four-part special: The Secret Rulers of the World.

Alex Jones was inside the 2,700 acre elite compound for over five hours, and states, "Thank God I caught the whole thing on videotape because no one would believe me if I hadn’t. I have trouble believing what I witnessed with my own two eyes. It was actually that bizarre."

For over 128 years, world leaders have traveled to Sonoma County California in the month of July. Almost immediately, bizarre rumors began to circulate in the local press that something dark and occult was going on. The rumors entailed dark stories of men in black and red robes and a giant 40-foot stone owl, to which something, or someone was being sacrificed.

Alex Jones, being a radio talk-show host had heard the rumors many times, so he decided to look into it and did some research. To his surprise, mainstream media articles from Parade Magazine, the Associated Press, Reuters, the Sacramento Bee, and the Washington Times confirmed the incredible. World leaders were traveling yearly to the rural redwood-covered hills of Northern California and photos actually existed of the giant stone owl and the men in black and red robes.

"I was angered," Jones said, "that in over 50 years there had been only a handful of news stories written on Bohemian Grove, and that these stories calmly reported on the rumors and engaged in a whitewash, thus hiding a giant story in plain view."

Reading about all the law enforcement and Secret Service protecting the Grove’s mysteries every July, Jones took the challenge of Jon Ronson of World of Wonder Productions to "blow Bohemian Grove wide-open with his hidden cameras."

After traveling from Austin, Texas to San Francisco, Jones and the other members of his team met up with the British filmmakers and began a three-day investigation before attempting to enter the Grove.

On July 15, 2000, Alex Jones and his assistant Mike, equipped with two hidden video cameras and disguised as members of the Bohemian Club successfully infiltrated the elite cult compound.

One of the most commonly asked questions is: How did they get in?

Following is a transcript of a taped interview with Alex Jones, who describes his infiltration of the super-secret elitist camp and what he witnessed inside:

By then, the shadows were getting long and it was just a few minutes until dusk. We started to hear bizarre chanting and singing coming from down below us in the gorge. So we traveled back into the gorge. On our way back down, we saw thousands of men chanting and singing drunkenly beneath the giant redwoods.

It was like something out of a fantasy novel. I expected to see a dragon come hopping by any moment. There were huge skulls hanging down from the floodlights, satanic-styled owls with glowing eyes, (a lot of trappings of death) that we could now see in the twilight illuminated by the large floodlights.

The feasting revelers were beginning to break up and to travel down paths towards the lake. We decided to go ahead and mix in with them and go where they were going. They were going towards the east side of the bank about 100 yards across the north tip of the lake where the idol and altar stood.

As we were walking around the lake, the only black man we saw, a very large man, saw myself and Mike walking very quickly compared to other members in the crowd (we wanted to get a good place on the east side of the bank to watch the Cremation of Care ritual – most of the rumors I had heard were now coming true).

He said, "trouble yourselves not! Take it easy! The cares of the world are off your shoulders! You’re not supposed to walk that fast." He then gave us two full-color programs. On the cover of the program, they show Moloch, the big owl, with a burning body enflamed beneath it (the program can be viewed at infowars.com). Also a little demon, with the initials PJ was sweeping up someone’s ashes on the lower left-hand corner of the program (which is also on my film, Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove).

Thousands of the men began to gather on the eastern bank, private servants (as opposed to the Bohemian Grove employees, who all wear red shirts and who weren’t allowed to be present for the ritual) began to put out chairs for their elderly employers.

The sun had now sunk behind the hill. It was completely dark and you couldn’t even see the other side of the water. There were bats flying around and a lot of natural fog building on the surface of the water (there is a lot of fog in Northern California that time of year).

Picture this , if Count Dracula lived in North America, he would live in Sonoma County. This was spooky stuff. The hair on the back of my neck was beginning to stand up at this point.

Then, out of the woods, all of the sudden came thirty priests in black robes, their faces painted up like death, with a man dressed like the Grim Reaper pulling a wagon with a bound body. Then we noticed something that we had seen during the day. Large black canopies had been unfurled out of the trees on the western side of the bank (we’re on the eastern side – only about 70 yards away at that point) and they unfurled those, and the wagon pulled behind it.

The men then began to yell out, "burn him again! He’s going to get what he deserves!

Now, I must digress and say that the reason I was able to see the priest in the black robes, the priest painted-up like death, and the bound body on the back of the wagon, was because they were all carrying torches. The place was pretty illuminated by the torches being carried by the thirty priests in front and the thirty priests behind the wagon.

Probably out of the entire ritual that I witnessed, the most important aspect of the ceremony was what happened first. The wagon went behind these big black sheets hanging out of the trees, down to the ground, obscuring the view, and for about 10 minutes nothing happened.

It was quiet except for the hateful shouts of the old men, who said things like, "Oh yeah! Burn that bastard! Kill him! That’s what he deserves!" All we could hear was them whispering and smacking their lips. This went on and on.

Now on the west side of the bank, (we’re were on the east side, about 60-70 yards away) at the front, about 100 yards away on the north side, is the idol, sitting in darkness. No one was paying attention to that. Everyone was disoriented as they stared across the water at whatever was happening behind those black curtains with that bound body.

Whether it was an effigy or real, we do not know. (This is kind of like the Skull and Bones ritual that the New York Observer caught on tape. They claim that the video shows them slitting the throats of ceremonial effigies.) Is all of this in effigy? We don’t know.

We dismissed the behavior as immature, even pitiful by emotionally disturbed juveniles and not worth attention. This is where Kissinger, Ford, Nixon, Bechtel, Bush, Cheney, Hoover and their friends (2600 members) hang out and "relax." And if they want to behave as little boys that is their privilege, it is private property.

Recent [O'Brien and Phillips, TRANCE Formation of America (pp 170-1)] information may radically change this perception of Bohemian Grove. Not merely drunkenness, unbounded use of alcohol and drugs with vague homosexual tones (confirmed by our sources) but reported activities much more serious - kidnapping, rape, pedophilia, sodomy, ritual murder. Investigation is blocked under the 1947 National Security Act. (!) And like the Omaha child abuse case, includes illegal detention of children.

According to an observer and near victim, who can describe the Bohemian Grove inner hideaways, the closed sanctum, even the decor at secret locations, places where no outsider goes (or servants according to our sources) there is an UNDERGROUND lounge (sign spelled U.N.derground) a Dark Room, a Leather Room and a Necrophilia Room.

Here is one of O'Brien's quote "Slaves of advancing age or with failed programming were sacrificially murdered at random in the wooded grounds of Bohemian Grove and I felt it was only a matter of time until it would be me."

This potential victim survived. Others reportedly did not.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:11:04 AM

Clintons busted by Trump!

https://youtu.be/OyDSCKYz5sA?t=800
iamnotback

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:15:46 AM

Oh my! Trump declares war on the Clintons!

https://youtu.be/OyDSCKYz5sA?t=1125

They will kill him. This is incredible.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:46:48 AM

Clinton is a globalist liar same as Merkel. Here she is using the lie of "women and children" refugees:

https://youtu.be/OyDSCKYz5sA?t=2360

1. When we know that most of the "refugees" who fled into Europe were males.
2. Hillary was the one who created the Syrian problem and was feeding weapons into Syria via the Benghazi embassy in Libra (and this why she had the ambassador murdered so the truth wouldn't be come out).
3. This is the same globalist methodology of creating a problem so they can offer a "solution" which is actually creating a larger problem.
4. They are trying to divide-and-conquer the culture, economics, and values of the Westerners. This is part of their plan to end the nation-states and create a world government.

arious excerpts of her speeches that were contained in e-mails which were sent to campaign chairman John Podesta were leaked today by Wikileaks. This new batch demonstrate clearly that whatever she says in public is opposite of what she says in private.

When it comes to trade, she said: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,” when speaking to a Brazilian Bank back in 2013. She also said: “We have to resist, protectionism, other kinds of barriers to market access and to trade.”

Clinton’ campaign research director Tony Carrk has been extremely concerned in trying to cover-up this mess. He wrote just in January 2016 in an email to John Podesta writing some possible headlines the press might use:

“CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH,” “CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY,” and “CLINTON REMARKS ARE PRO KEYSTONE AND PRO TRADE.”
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:51:04 AM

Wikileaks email 1941

United States Deputy Secretary of the Treasury from 1999 to 2001 (under WJC) Stu Eizenstat gives a rundown of how Iran sees the lie of the land according to Iranian foreign minister.

Interesting in itself, if you are interested in geo politics, but then at the bottom of the email he then discusses the TPP

"On the unrelated issue of TPP, I am disappointed with the position Hillary took. Of course, I am fully aware of the politics of the issue, but she could have stressed the geo-political advantage of passing it, in terms of combating Chinese influence in Asia"

Not sure when Clinton backflipped on her TPP position but seems like TPP is designed in part to take away regional influence of nations in favour of globalist corporations.

Thought that was interesting.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:17:27 AM

October 9th, 2016 - the day a NYC slumlord defeated the (((new world order))).

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
iamnotback

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:57:54 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 12:21:09 PM by iamnotback

October 9th, 2016 - the day a NYC slumlord defeated the (((new world order))).

Lol. r0ach that is classic. Typical r0ach at his best.

r0ach I missed y'all, but I am really busy doing real technical work. Here is my activity:

https://githubcontributions.io/user/shelby3/events/1
iamnotback

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:48:21 PM

Two more observations from the 2nd USA Presidential election debate:

1. When Trump threatened to imprison the Clintons, and Hellary responded, "Michelle says when they go low, we go high", this was the subconscious Satan in her speaking. Let me translate, "Trump we have a higher power, thus we are not worried" with that smirk on her face while she was lying constantly about everything.

2. Notice how Hitlery harps on Trump alleging he is creating derision and divisiveness, yet all her rhetoric is about separating us into races, genders, nationalities, and religions. She is the one plotting and inciting people to think about their differences rather than their common goals. Trump is focused on the commonality of our goals.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:54:22 PM

Shitlary demands NO FLY ZONE at future debates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JtvNP_YmVE
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:14:07 PM

Assume this is correct--i do.  Wink The question becomes, "Where are the fringes? Where is the new growth happening from below? How can I gauge these reteritorializations?

From my vantage point, there is no dearth of innovation:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9812245
https://hn.algolia.com/?query=Who%20is%20hiring&sort=byPopularity&prefix=false&page=0&dateRange=all&type=story

The problem is the bastards have much of this innovation in check, due to the triumvirate (the real Troika) protocols of money, governance, and non-anonymous master-servant (a.k.a. client-server) internet.

It is my strong belief that if we provide the correct decentralized, anonymous protocols for those three, the spark will turn into a fledgling tidal wave hidden under the surface at sea heading towards beach fronts.

The block chain is a central component, but (afaik) everyone has been doing it (slightly but thus catastrophically) wrong.

I would say that governments that keep going to corporations to solve problems: prisons, hospitals, education, ect,  are sidestepping and allowing the  more efficient link from corporation to consumer (how parasitic is this link would need some benchmark analysis to answer less philosophically, more analytically). How long does this transference last? Can the state survive? Was the idea of a physical border (the physical state) keeping us safe(r) demolished on 9/11?

The State as a parasite can only survive in the NWO, one-world system which is a 666 red blood sucking eugenics. In my mind, the key essence point to make is that the existing system can not transition seamlessly (gradually or smoothly) to a new decentralized Knowledge Age system, because the State system is inherently centralized. Centralized systems can't slowly become decentralized. They are eaten from below until they collapse and that collapse can be very messy (deadly).
I realize this is nothing new, but I feel it is relevant to the discussion, I have noticed a sharp rise in degenerate behaviour over the past 3 months which is adding fuel to  big bang
iamnotback

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:36:08 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 08:34:02 PM by iamnotback

We really need to cast off the idiots and let them have the government they deserve:

Honestly, I really believe that both Clinton and Trump are very bad candidates, maybe worse presidential candidates in the last 100 years!

You aren't very objective. Every presidential candidate had skeletons in their closet, we just didn't have an intrusive mass media 100 years ago.

Trump is the best possible person who could do anything about the cultural/business/education decadence of the USA and the stranglehold of special interests.

No other candidate has any sliver of a chance of accomplishing what Trump may be able to.

It's obvious that people don't like them.

People who look at pragmatic issues like him. People who look at personality and little divisive peevish issues that don't matter, don't like him. So what if idiots don't like him? I'll be happy when the USA splits into regions and all the idiots can be separated from those with a well functioning brain stem.

But, they are here and what can we do now?
Voters will have to choose between 2 very bad choices.
What is worse, sexual scandals or email scandals?

The Clintons are the ones with the (even pedophile) sex scandals and the horrendus email scandals that involve the entire destruction of the Middle East, and much worse.

Tax problem or dishonesty?

What tax problem? Trump has legal tax returns.

Do you just enjoy being a non-objective idiot?

Hard choice.

Only for an idiot who deserves to perish in the fucked up choices they make.

iamnotback

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:11:38 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: