Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EPY]Empyrean2 - To The Highest Heavens! [X14] [E2-New][DR Concept]  (Read 24724 times)
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:52:06 AM

Maybe better limit hasharate per one account? You can create many accounts but you can't mine more than X mh/s
Or it will not affect diff?

Were you around for Minerals Coin?   Diddnt slow it down much. just made people make a lot of new accounts on pools.

I like tacos!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:55:50 AM

GO GO GO , STAY WITH IT DEV , LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A VERY VERY BIG WINNER HERE .
C-CEX THEN TREX , THEN PAST PLUTO . FORGET THE MOON .

The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:47:39 AM

So...

What if a few big rigs were pointed at it continuously. I know the difficulty will shoot up like crazy but they will have the power to work through them better than all these small rigs. With minerals the coin/pool owners limited hash per user. We don't have that here, just the coin itself is changing against the large rigs power. In theory it will work better than this waiting around as the blockchain will move then.

Look over there...
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:55:12 AM

So let me get this straight. This coin went for .00013/epy in ICO and is holding at .003? Theres not even an innovation

Edit: nvm thats not the real price. Very small volume, fake pump
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:09:41 AM

So...

What if a few big rigs were pointed at it continuously. I know the difficulty will shoot up like crazy but they will have the power to work through them better than all these small rigs. With minerals the coin/pool owners limited hash per user. We don't have that here, just the coin itself is changing against the large rigs power. In theory it will work better than this waiting around as the blockchain will move then.

I warned everyone HOURS ago, to back off this and just apply some hash each, as this coin is VERY sensative to high hash, and diff spikes very easy. There were a few greedy miners that came in with 5,000 MHS and the difficulty skyrocked quickly. Let them lay in their own greedy blood. If everyone just came in gently, we can all get some easy fast coins.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
poncawarrior

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:28:12 AM

Would somebody plz - tell me how to find the built in miner???

Thanks
Ozcar

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:00:29 AM

Would somebody plz - tell me how to find the built in miner???

Thanks

Go to the debug window and type in

setgenerate true
Empyrean (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:19:20 PM

afternoon all,
so today marks EPY's first full day of trading and the EPY team are beginning the first steps of the EPY roadmap, which is primarily the mobile wallet we will be keeping you updated with the progress.

later today we will be setting up and irc so people can come and chat and ask questions and stuff.

our giveaway is still running for 4 days too so if you havent got on board and completed some of the tasks you still have time.

i will be giving out to the people who sent giveaway pms overnight soon.

i will be back later today with a link to the irc Smiley

to the highest heavens!

Empyrean (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:41:12 PM

good afternoon all,

we now have an irc channel set up if people want to come in and talk and stuff i will be online in it for the next 3/4 hours

https://webchat.freenode.net channel: #empyrean

markets have stabilised around 100k satoshis, i think that is a positive starting place for empyrean. my team will continue to work on completing the empyrean roadmap :

hope to see you in the irc
Empyrean (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:35:07 PM

good evening all,
today weve began work on the mobile wallet and i also had some good conversations with people in the irc that got set up, i will try to make being in the irc for chats a regular thing as we talked some good stuff about the coin and just other general stuff so it was nice to get to know some of the community.

also its good to see a pretty steady volume and price in epy and also in the mining department everything is stabilising nicely, stability is a key factor to longevity which is what we are hoping for with this coin, we want this to be more than a one week affair so thank you to all who have supported the coin even in a small way so far.

goodnight   Grin

to the highest heavens!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:52:57 PM

Is anyone else finding a problem with the coin being stuck on block 400? I'm just curious as to why it's taking so long for the block to be solved?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:46:28 AM

keeping an eye on this one
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:00:56 AM

keeping an eye on this one
What I don't understand is how come blocks are taking forever to solve? Does anyone know the reason behind that? like it has been almost two hours since the last block

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:07:49 AM

K seriously does anyone know what is going on with this coin? Because now my wallet won't sync and it says that the last block processed was block 415 over 2 hours ago which is what suprnova is on right now is block 415??? Is there something wrong with the wallet or is something funky going on here?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:24:11 AM

Honestly can someone please just help me out here? I have no idea what is going on with this coin?Huh My wallet won't sync now and there hasn't apparently been a block in almost 3 hours!!! It has been stuck on block 415 forever!!!! Is that normal? What is going on? Also why now won't my wallet sync?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

cdirtydevil

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:25:13 AM

Honestly can someone please just help me out here? I have no idea what is going on with this coin?Huh My wallet won't sync now and there hasn't apparently been a block in almost 3 hours!!! It has been stuck on block 415 forever!!!! Is that normal? What is going on? Also why now won't my wallet sync?
same problem here too.
also downloaded the wallet and invited my followers on twitter if the giveaway is still valid
http://postimg.org/image/ky4eg1jnf/
GfCrTaJ46WkYpWaEqzHX8VP7cawz4DDGwu  Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:32:46 AM

same problem here too.
also downloaded the wallet and invited my followers on twitter if the giveaway is still valid
So your wallet is stuck on block 415 as well? I find that really weird that not even OCminer has said anything regarding this yet because it's been 3 hours stuck on block 415 and I don't know a lot about coins but that seems a little ridiculous to me if you ask me lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

cdirtydevil

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:46:40 AM

same problem here too.
So your wallet is stuck on block 415 as well? I find that really weird that not even OCminer has said anything regarding this yet because it's been 3 hours stuck on block 415 and I don't know a lot about coins but that seems a little ridiculous to me if you ask me lol
Yep stuck at 415 guess we'll have to wait for the developer or somebody to come along and tell us what's going on.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:50:49 AM

same problem here too.
Yep stuck at 415 guess we'll have to wait for the developer or somebody to come along and tell us what's going on.
Well Thank god I only rented rigs for a little bit so I didn't lose out completely on the BTC I used but ya hopefully they figure this out and someone answers on what the problem is because this is a little ridiculous that not one person has said anything about it yet lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

capslock42

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:51:54 AM

same problem here too.

Pretty sure most wallets will assume they are out of sync when the blockchain hasent moved in a while correct? The nodes are active so I assume that would be the case at the moment. The blocktime's for this coin are very high, but it does accomplish making the coin very rare indeed, while also stopping someone with NiceHash raping the pool and getting all the coins (and then all control over the market)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: