Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to quit smoking ? Try FinerVapors Starter Kit !  (Read 2928 times)
FinerVapor (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 08:11:15 PM

why do you put so much advertisements against cigarettes? you should mention that vapors can be unhealthy and addictive too

Because there is nothing that makes vaping unhealthy. People are just misinformed or stuck with negative stigmas that are long gone.

The E-Juices I make are healthy, because the ingredients(3) are the same you have in your toothpaste. The flavors I use have no Diacetyl.

Is vaping healthier than doing exercise? Definitely not. I would rather have a walk than vape. But both exercise and vaping can go with each other.
Have no problem working out 3 days a week while vaping. Doubt you can say the same about smokers.

Addictive? sure. I would rather call it a hobby than a drug.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:20:16 AM

just fair warning i once tried to quit smoking with one of these, and ended p smoking that damn thing more than i did cigarrettes Undecided plus im hearing alot of that stuff is dangerous not trying to kill your sales pitch OP but just giving out review for anyone who not used
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 08:23:35 AM

just fair warning i once tried to quit smoking with one of these, and ended p smoking that damn thing more than i did cigarrettes Undecided plus im hearing alot of that stuff is dangerous not trying to kill your sales pitch OP but just giving out review for anyone who not used

You are here just to make +1 post and advertise your signature. Not trying to kill your vibe or anything.

If you did both cigarettes and vape you would know this:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:50:26 AM

why do you put so much advertisements against cigarettes? you should mention that vapors can be unhealthy and addictive too

Because there is nothing that makes vaping unhealthy. People are just misinformed or stuck with negative stigmas that are long gone.

The E-Juices I make are healthy, because the ingredients(3) are the same you have in your toothpaste. The flavors I use have no Diacetyl.

Is vaping healthier than doing exercise? Definitely not. I would rather have a walk than vape. But both exercise and vaping can go with each other.
Have no problem working out 3 days a week while vaping. Doubt you can say the same about smokers.

Please stop this nonsense. E-cigarettes are just about as bad as normal cigarettes and most even contain twice as much nicotine.

Facts:

-Diethylene glycol was detected in one cartridge at approximately 1%. Diethylene glycol, main ingredient used in antifreeze, is toxic to humans.
-Certain tobacco-specific nitrosamines which are human carcinogens were detected in half of the samples tested.
-Tobacco-specific impurities suspected of being harmful to humans—anabasine, myosmine, and β-nicotyrine—were detected in a majority of the samples tested.
-The electronic cigarette cartridges that were labelled as containing no nicotine had low levels of nicotine present in all cartridges tested, except one.
-Three different electronic cigarette cartridges with the same label were tested and each cartridge emitted a markedly different amount of nicotine with each puff. The nicotine levels per puff ranged from 26.8 to 43.2 mcg nicotine/100 mL puff.
-One high-nicotine cartridge delivered twice as much nicotine to users when the vapor from that electronic cigarette brand was inhaled than was delivered by a sample of the nicotine inhalation product (used as a control) approved by FDA for use as a smoking cessation aid.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/04/e-cigarettes-toxic-chemicals-research-finds-lung-damage

Suggestion:

Stop smoking and enjoy inhaling fresh air in to your lungs. If you are struggling with your addiction try engage in other activities, or go gym and every time you think about cigarette just put another 10kg on bench bar. You'll thank me later.

JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:06:45 AM

You are here just to make +1 post and advertise your signature. Not trying to kill your vibe or anything.

If you did both cigarettes and vape you would know this:

incorrect first i dont need more posts, this is something i feel people should be told as quitting the vape thing was more difficult than cigerettes, what just because its clear means its harmless??? no sir there are MANY things that are clear than can kill... true you dont all the tar from burnt plant material like you do with tobacco, but to say to use this to quit smoking is in itslef false advertisement and i just wanted to warn folks... gday
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:12:03 PM

Please stop this nonsense. E-cigarettes are just about as bad as normal cigarettes and most even contain twice as much nicotine.

Facts:

-Diethylene glycol was detected in one cartridge at approximately 1%. Diethylene glycol, main ingredient used in antifreeze, is toxic to humans.
-Certain tobacco-specific nitrosamines which are human carcinogens were detected in half of the samples tested.
-Tobacco-specific impurities suspected of being harmful to humans—anabasine, myosmine, and β-nicotyrine—were detected in a majority of the samples tested.
-The electronic cigarette cartridges that were labelled as containing no nicotine had low levels of nicotine present in all cartridges tested, except one.
-Three different electronic cigarette cartridges with the same label were tested and each cartridge emitted a markedly different amount of nicotine with each puff. The nicotine levels per puff ranged from 26.8 to 43.2 mcg nicotine/100 mL puff.
-One high-nicotine cartridge delivered twice as much nicotine to users when the vapor from that electronic cigarette brand was inhaled than was delivered by a sample of the nicotine inhalation product (used as a control) approved by FDA for use as a smoking cessation aid.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/04/e-cigarettes-toxic-chemicals-research-finds-lung-damage

Suggestion:

Stop smoking and enjoy inhaling fresh air in to your lungs. If you are struggling with your addiction try engage in other activities, or go gym and every time you think about cigarette just put another 10kg on bench bar. You'll thank me later.

1) The juices I make contain no Diethylene glycol but Propylene glycol instead. The oft-repeated argument that “PG is harmful because it is antifreeze” is a false analogy. Antifreeze is any chemical that lowers the freezing point of a water-based liquid. Some of these chemicals are toxic, and some of them are not. PG is not. Because of its non-toxic nature, PG is used as antifreeze in food-processing plants and water pipes, where accidental ingestion is inevitable.

2)The rest of your points are about Cigarette Cartridges for them cheap cig devices you see in gas stations. These are probably worse if not the same as actual cigarettes, no doubt.

3)Nicotine? Optional. I find myself smoking at 0mg a lot. It contains no "traces" of nicotine as I make it myself and know what goes inside.

4)For more info about what goes inside MY juice, read my article: http://finervapor.com/blogs/news/19039143-what-goes-inside-our-e-juice-is-it-safe-at-all

As for your suggestion we share the same thought, if you read the quoted msg it clearly says: " Is vaping healthier than doing exercise? Definitely not. I would rather have a walk than vape. "

Any more outdated copy paste? Feel free to post it in my Offtopic thread instead of spamming this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053948.0

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:51:34 AM

Interested
Do you sell other stuff, website? Box Mods?
How about THC in Juice? Cheesy
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:44:22 AM

Interested
Do you sell other stuff, website? Box Mods?
How about THC in Juice? Cheesy

Currently only selling the startup kit and e-juice. Can hook up with vaping accessories: coils, cotton, batteries, etc.

bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:16:22 AM

If you could sell good quality cigarettes at a cost of $1.00 per pack,

then that would be helping smokers to save money.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 05:54:30 AM

If you could sell good quality cigarettes at a cost of $1.00 per pack,

then that would be helping smokers to save money.

I would rather people not smoke cigarettes at all.

Come to Virginia if you are looking for cheap cigs, they will sell you $2 a pack.

alex_davis

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 10:26:03 AM

I quit smoking with chewing tobacco. I liked it because you get the nicotine and no smoke. I first took a strong tobacco and then gradually switched to a light tobacco. There's a very good selection of snus at https://www.snus24.com/. Delivery in the U.S., what's less than 100% fit). This method was advised to me by a friend who also quit smoking regular cigarettes. He used a lot of stores that sell snus. So if you want to quit smoking you can use this method, I like it best.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: