Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER GETS HACKED|LOL|KARMA  (Read 4369 times)
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:04:53 PM

now this is interesting. could someone tell the story behind this scammer please?
Speedy1987 made a investment scam website. he made over 3000$ from scam, but now he has been hacked and the  scammed money is now in property of the hacker.
Did he gave the charities or the someone who was scammed by this people? Or he kep it up as his money? Its better to share it.
I dont know if he keeps it, i think he keeps 0.5 btc and rest give to the investors.
He buy bitcoins using the scammers money and share it to investor?. So you means this hacker is using bitcoin?.
I really don't know what he is going to do with these bitcoins. I think it is good that a scammer get hacked.
But is better to share it because he steal it even if he steal it from the person who also steal that money. Its ok to steal money to a scammer but share it so that being scammer will have a sense.
I aggree with you.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:51:02 PM

I don't care if he keeps the money or not. In fact, if he wants to keep punishing scammers, I would consider the btc he grabs to be his well deserved payment. Look at it this way....none of you are getting those btc back otherwise, at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that the scammer now feels what you feel.
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:00:42 AM

I don't care if he keeps the money or not. In fact, if he wants to keep punishing scammers, I would consider the btc he grabs to be his well deserved payment. Look at it this way....none of you are getting those btc back otherwise, at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that the scammer now feels what you feel.

I don't believe in a eye for a eye. Stealing is stealing. No matter who's doing it. The only thing I believe wholeheartedly in is killing child molestors. But even though they stole from you, don't make anybody better if they steal from someone else. No matter what they did.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:25:16 AM

Even if he do that to the scammer still it is under of the law. Robbery. There have a punishment for that case and we are going to pursue them until they not doing it to a right person or to us that nothing do anything wrong.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:06:36 AM

I don't believe in a eye for a eye. Stealing is stealing. No matter who's doing it. The only thing I believe wholeheartedly in is killing child molestors. But even though they stole from you, don't make anybody better if they steal from someone else. No matter what they did.

It ain't about "stealing is stealing", it's about doing something good by stealing from a thief himself... Wink
The guy got what he deserved, and such people should actually be kicked off from the community for bad deeds, and should also be punished in the manner that this case shows...

Dotakels

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:25:10 AM

It ain't about "stealing is stealing", it's about doing something good by stealing from a thief himself... Wink
The guy got what he deserved, and such people should actually be kicked off from the community for bad deeds, and should also be punished in the manner that this case shows...
Yeah thats right . Even if you are doing right but its unlawful you must punished. But the man who been hacked has deserved what happened to him.
nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:12:21 AM

The ONLY way I can see justification in this is if the hacker send the peoples funds back to them. Otherwise, stealing from a theif is just another excuse to be a theif.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

The ONLY way I can see justification in this is if the hacker send the peoples funds back to them. Otherwise, stealing from a theif is just another excuse to be a theif.

Now tell me how is he going to send those back? He doesn't have the data bases from each website..
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 12:29:18 PM

and you can't just give everyone who "claims" to be owned money their funds back either, because there is no way to verify whether it's true or not.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:16:59 PM

and you can't just give everyone who "claims" to be owned money their funds back either, because there is no way to verify whether it's true or not.
If he cant know that,  still he should donate the money to charities or to the orphanage so that he would help.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: