Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VM's, Remote Connections, Photoshop, Document Creation/Conversion, Research,  (Read 297 times)
toodamntired (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:10:36 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 06:46:58 PM by toodamntired

Well, I am in need of some side work ASAP. I have no issues doing the work before being paid if you have good trust here on the forums. If not, we will find an escrow to use. I can provide fast turn around times, Guaranteed work and Fair Pricing. PM or post your needs here and I will

1. Let you know if I am capable to do the work
2. Quote a Price
3. Agree to terms
4. Turn in Finished work

I can edit/manipulate photos, Create Custom Documents, Edit Documents and Convert Documents to any format, Provide Research on ANY topic, Write articles, press releases and reviews, Product Sourcing, Supplier Sourcing, Website updating, Meta Tags, Video/product descriptions and Tags, keyword research, and more.

I am also an Amazon Seller (New), Ebay Seller (Fairly New) and verified reviewer on Amazon, TripAdvisor and Yelp. Experience with social media contests, sweepstakes and other promotions using apps like woobox.

I do not code or design and have no graphic design experience. I have done print material design, but you would be better with an actual graphics guy.

I am US Based in the Eastern Time Zone.

Can accept BTC, LTC, DOGE, PayPal, Serve, Payza and Skrill for payments

Edit: Too Add additional services and edit title........

I also Set up VM's and have a machine available for remote connections through teamviewer if needed. *If you need teamviewer and must use personal and/or sensitive data, I do not recommend this service. While I m not looking to steal your info, You do not know that. Trust No One!*
Thanks in advance for looking.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: