Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2019, 05:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SatoshiBet] This is important!  (Read 2703 times)
paypalbusters

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:21:49 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 04:23:11 PM by paypalbusters

Bug confirmed, waiting for the bounty!

I opened this discussion topic for people who losed money on satoshibet!

First of all let me introduce myself, i`m Ralph, and in the last time i buyed BTC just to lose them on satoshibet.com for one single reason, they say that every game there is provably fair right?
Ok, the truth is that i tested just the roulette game and i finded by my own that they lied, that game is based on a big database where are stored all the winnings and loses and in the same time the game system.
If for example you play 0.5 BTC at the roulette and you win several times the game will set you a lower chance to win just to lose your money so like this the website will take them back + your investment.
My scheme was simple, to bet only on red and black with a low bet and to do all my best to lose ( bet only on the same color everytime ) and what a surprise hehe, after over 3 days ( i played around 6 hours/day and i never closed my computer or the roulette table ) i counted the results and i figured out that after all this time the game will repeat the results if i will continue to lose, after i finded this i winned everytime because i haved the results and i thinked that i will be rich lol but wait... after i recovered my investment i was able to double it and a little bit more and after that BOOM!!! the game changed the system and i continued to play just to see where it will go not to recover my money and i figured out that the entire results changed, first time i thinked that maybe i am wrong and i just loosed my time but no, i continued to play and i loosed the winnings and a part of my investment and after that the same results system comed back and i started to watch the results again and to win again without to loose one single time and after that the same thing happened.
So to make this story a little short, if you win over 100% of your investment ( a max investment of 0.4 BTC ) the game will make you to lose otherwise if you lose by your own the game will continue to use the same winnings system.
So if i bet 0.4 BTC ( almost 100$ ) and play untill i will have 0.8 BTC and withdraw i will win almost 100$ in just 10 minutes after that register another account and deposit again 0.4 BTC i will win again 0.4 BTC ( almost 100$ ), withdraw and repeat.
I tested this several times only with different accounts and wallets just to dont get banned ( i dont know if they will ever figure out this to ban me but i just dont wanted to risk ) and every time was the same story.
After 2 days i developed in Microsoft Visual Basic a simple calculator, i register everytime with a new account and place 10 bets and enter the roulette winning colors in the calculator and he will find what will be the next color ( red or black ) just to dont stay everytime to search for the colors and i was surprised to see that everytime i continued to win without to lose atleast 1 single time.

My question is... What should i do now?
I`m just a little bit scared to continue exploiting this and also i am not that kind of man to continue with this.
I registered here because it`s a active forum and more minds are better than one, i dont know if to report this to them with or without receiving a bounty or to sell the VB code to somebody to continue with this or to release it here free for all the bitcoin gamblers.

I will wait for some replay`s and i will see what i will do with this little "thing"!

In the same time sorry for my bad English, i am from Europe and also thanks for reading my topic! Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:30:55 PM

Its a lot of writing  Grin but I ever thinking the same things about that too but I never tried it before and I dont know if that is a bug or they just make it like that but still its like cheating if you just get some money with this first time deposit and continue to play it just like that

paypalbusters

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:33:49 PM

satoshibet it`s just a ponzy, they will drop you chance to win if you double your investment, if you keep it under radar and figure out the color sistem you will find that i`m right and the same colors will repeat everytime untill you will cashout after double your investment or if you continue they will change the system and you will lose everything.
arallmuus

Activity: 994
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:34:04 PM

they say that every game there is provably fair right?

The game is indeed provably fair and you can check it because there is an on site verifier

Ok, the truth is that i tested just the roulette game and i finded by my own that they lied, that game is based on a big database where are stored all the winnings and loses and in the same time the game system.

Of course the game is stored in a big database as well as all of the winning and losing record of the game

If for example you play 0.5 BTC at the roulette and you win several times the game will set you a lower chance to win just to lose your money

The chance stays the same because you mentioned that you are betting only in red/black for the roulette. There is no way the game could lower the chance, the chance stay as it is.

My scheme was simple, to bet only on red and black with a low bet and to do all my best to lose ( bet only on the same color everytime ) and what a surprise hehe, after over 3 days ( i played around 6 hours/day and i never closed my computer or the roulette table ) i counted the results and i figured out that after all this time the game will repeat the results if i will continue to lose, after i finded this i winned everytime because i haved the results and i thinked that i will be rich lol but wait... after i recovered my investment i was able to double it and a little bit more and after that BOOM!!! the game changed the system and i continued to play just to see where it will go not to recover my money and i figured out that the entire results changed, first time i thinked that maybe i am wrong and i just loosed my time but no, i continued to play and i loosed the winnings and a part of my investment and after that the same results system comed back and i started to watch the results again and to win again without to loose one single time and after that the same thing happened.
So to make this story a little short, if you win over 100% of your investment ( a max investment of 0.4 BTC ) the game will make you to lose otherwise if you lose by your own the game will continue to use the same winnings system.
So if i bet 0.4 BTC ( almost 100$ ) and play untill i will have 0.8 BTC and withdraw i will win almost 100$ in just 10 minutes after that register another account and deposit again 0.4 BTC i will win again 0.4 BTC ( almost 100$ ), withdraw and repeat.
I tested this several times only with different accounts and wallets just to dont get banned ( i dont know if they will ever figure out this to ban me but i just dont wanted to risk ) and every time was the same story.
After 2 days i developed in Microsoft Visual Basic a simple calculator, i register everytime with a new account and place 10 bets and enter the roulette winning colors in the calculator and he will find what will be the next color ( red or black ) just to dont stay everytime to search for the colors and i was surprised to see that everytime i continued to win without to lose atleast 1 single time.

tl;dr version to those who hate to read big wall of text, this guy find a way to know what colour will the next roullete roll will be by using a simple calculator and without once having a lost and the only requirement to do that is by using new account .

My question is... What should i do now?
I`m just a little bit scared to continue exploiting this and also i am not that kind of man to continue with this.
I registered here because it`s a active forum and more minds are better than one, i dont know if to report this to them with or without receiving a bounty or to sell the VB code to somebody to continue with this or to release it here free for all the bitcoin gamblers

if it is a bug or something like that you will need to tell them and they will reward you with a handsome bounty .

In the same time sorry for my bad English, i am from Europe and also thanks for reading my topic! Tongue

Your english is not bad just too many un needed words there

satoshibet it`s just a ponzy

Wrong , it is a gambling site
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:42:30 PM

satoshibet it`s just a ponzy, they will drop you chance to win if you double your investment, if you keep it under radar and figure out the color sistem you will find that i`m right and the same colors will repeat everytime untill you will cashout after double your investment or if you continue they will change the system and you will lose everything.

Nope thats not true. Satoshibet is not a ponzi and never drop the chance if we going to double, its just depends on your luck whether you can win this or not. Just because you lose dont judge this is a ponzi thing

paypalbusters

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:45:21 PM

arallmuus thanks verry much for your replay, but i dont think that this is a bug, it`s just a well maked system to make them sure that the house will win everytime and the players will lose, here is not about luck, it`s like when you receive 1 red, 1 black, 1 red, 1 black etc ( a lot of players finded this combination atleast 1 time ) from here i started to count all the colors untill i finded where they will repeat and why...
I will try to contact them just to ask what kind of bounty they will offer if i report a bug ( i will dont specify about what bug i`m talking to dont patch it ) and i will post here what they will replay.

BTCevo, you are wrong, maybe is not a ponzy but i guarantee that whats happening there is not fair and in the same time i can guarantee you that it`s not about luck.
arallmuus

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:54:59 PM

arallmuus thanks verry much for your replay reply

Corrected that for you

but i dont think that this is a bug

Bug/method/strategy/exploit or whatever is it if there is something wrong with that perhaps you can contact them directly about this

I will try to contact them just to ask what kind of bounty they will offer if i report a bug ( i will dont not specify about what bug i`m talking to about so that they wont dont patch it ) and i will post here what their replay reply.

Right you should do that, AFAIK they will reward you with a bounty if your method/exploit is indeed right and you could "predict" what the next colour will be

here, you can PM addi https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=79686

Honestly this is the first time someone make a thread regarding that he won from a gambling sites through some exploit or whatever it is. Normally people would keep quiet about this and keep on using the exploit

paypalbusters

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:59:45 PM

he is offline right now, i will contact him asap and btw, thanks for correcting me.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:00:59 PM

BTCevo, you are wrong, maybe is not a ponzy but i guarantee that whats happening there is not fair and in the same time i can guarantee you that it`s not about luck.

I think this is fair enough for me because I win some and lose some too and I never care about their method or whatever just do the best what I can for winning.

Honestly this is the first time someone make a thread regarding that he won from a gambling sites through some exploit or whatever it is. Normally people would keep quiet about this and keep on using the exploit

Its true. If I was him I will slowly eat all this bitcoin for free  Grin

paypalbusters

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:05:58 PM

i will be really happy to make a low amount of clean money than a big one of stealed money because in the fact if i will continue with this it`s like i steal his BTC and that isn`t my style, if he will be interested in this i will negociate a reward with him and i will give him remote acces to my desktop and show him how many times he want that i will never lose and maybe he will patch it.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:15:06 PM

omg buddy you are in great schok  Shocked i am regular player of satoshibet and many times i had won a decent amount there and got paid instantly without issue, so that is just FUD/ troll and ignore this kind of thread without any valid proof so uplaod screen shot with proof.
paypalbusters

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:23:55 PM

i dont troll this gambling website, i just say the truth, something is wrong there and addi will confirm that here because that`s all i want for bounty, i changed my mind and i dont want any penny for this " bug ", i just want him to admit that i`m right after he will see with his eyes, i`m just waiting for him to come back online.
arallmuus

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:59:29 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 03:20:28 PM by arallmuus

@traficolla , if you read on the tl;dr version of mine you can see that this is not about this guy is not getting paid

he is offline right now, i will contact him asap and btw, thanks for correcting me.

No problem and you are welcome !

Its true. If I was him I will slowly eat all this bitcoin for free  Grin

Addi will be broke if everyone who found this kind of exploit doesnt reported it to him

This is such a special case, those who usually claim to have a winning strategy/exploit will be selling it here, but not for this one.

i dont troll this gambling website, i just say the truth, something is wrong there and addi will confirm that here because that`s all i want for bounty, i changed my mind and i dont want any penny for this " bug ", i just want him to admit that i`m right after he will see with his eyes, i`m just waiting for him to come back online.

It will need some time for him to check on this and I doubt that this "bug" did exist, it could be just that you are lucky on your prediction for the next roulette colour. It is imposible to know what the next result will be unless you know the server seed hash

EDIT :

quoted for references in the future (from PM)
after i figured out the system yes, i claim and i can prove to the website owner that i will never lose if i play with my calculator and on my strategy
ambitlons

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:02:57 PM

you win you loose it's gambling lol. I have used many sites and sometimes I lose sometimes I win it's all about luck... I mean one time I lost on a dice site 23 times in a row then manged to come back and triple my deposit.  But yes if you can create a new account win 10 and repeat the process then why not right? Just be ready to have your accounts banned so don't be shocked or do it a few times and then report the bug to them and instead of just banning you they will probably reward you because that could possibly make them go broke before they caught on.

But if you wanted to keep exploiting it you should have never posted that's something you keep to yourself.
NxT Designs

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:06:17 PM

Dont know if i should say or not but

I played minesweeper 13 times after depositing dogecoins and I found mines first time when playing , probability was 1/5 x 1/5 .... like this 13 times,

i loosed all money in 13 bets , was strange then i thought maybe just stupid selections by me.
paypalbusters

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:24:09 PM

ambitlons, i am not interested in exploiting a bug, in this world are many more fair methods to make bitcoins than to steal from someone exploiting a bug.
NxT Designs, i know that website but here i`m talking about satoshibet not about satoshimines.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:12:55 PM

It would be your honesty if you stop exploiting the system (at least based on your story) and report them about this, as like you, no one here is interested in getting BTC that easy and that too, (not by) cheating anybody...

paypalbusters

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:32:19 PM

i agree with you gkv9, this is not fair but in the same time the satoshibet roulette system is not fair for players, but i guess that the game wasn`t developed by the website`s owner so i dont think that it`s his fault.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:35:19 PM

This was mentioned many many times. You are wasting your time. You just shouldn't of gambled anyways.

Unless you actually see the logs or the code, its impossible to prove that you were cheated. Just dont gamble next time.

Im sorry but you won't get your money back.

████████████████████████████
████████▀▀ █▀ █▀ ▀██████████
█████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████▀     ▀  ▀████████
███████▀ ▀  ▄█▀▀▀█▀▀████████
██████▄      █▄  ▀▀  ▀██████
██████         ▄▄█▄ ▄ ▀█████
█████ ▄         ▀▀ ▄ ▀ █████
██████▌          █▀█▀ ▐█████
███████  ▄▌         ▄ ██████
████████▄█         ▄████████
█████████▀     ▄▄ ▄█████████
████████████████████████████
.JACKMATE'S...........
MAJESTIC..
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
..WIN 1 BITCOIN ON EVERY PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY..
████████████████████████████████
████████████▀█▀ ▀█▀█▀███████████
███████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████████▀▄ ██▀▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀█████████
███████▀ ▀█████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████████
███████▀▄████████▀  ▀█ █▐███████
███████ ▀█████████▄█▀▀██ ███████
████████ ███▀██████ ▄ ██ ███████
████████▌▐▀▄ ██████████ ▄███████
█████████▄██▌▐█████▀██ █████████
████████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄██████████
████████████████████████████████
.JOIN US - IT'S FREE! .
arallmuus

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:40:18 PM

@adaseb , how about reading first before posting? you clearly misunderstood what the point of this thread . You are the second person after trafficolla that jumped out to post before reading. OP found out a way to cheat not being cheated

To anyone else before start posting and jumping conclusion please read this tl;dr version before you post

tl;dr version to those who hate to read big wall of text, this guy find a way to know what colour will the next roullete roll will be by using a simple calculator and without once having a lost and the only requirement to do that is by using new account .

P.S :tl;dr is a short version of his wall of text post . I made it to point out the main point of his post. So to the other, please read before posting
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.