Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ERM]ERMISCoin New Thread still updating....  (Read 5824 times)
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:21:25 PM

is the dev still active ? when was the last update ?

coin dev (creator) hasn't been around for sometime, but some member  of the team are still active  and the last wallet update was way back Nov. of 2014

The wallet stuck since 2 weeks and you do nothing?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lionheart78 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 12:03:51 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 12:30:54 AM by lionheart78

coin dev (creator) hasn't been around for sometime, but some member  of the team are still active  and the last wallet update was way back Nov. of 2014

we have been contacting  the erm coin dev (coin creator) the first time we have known the issue and it's just recently i got a reply from him, seems he is stucked with RL stuff too, though he gave a word that he will look at the issue as soon as he can.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mirador17

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:11:50 PM

coin dev (creator) hasn't been around for sometime, but some member  of the team are still active  and the last wallet update was way back Nov. of 2014

we have been contacting  the erm coin dev (coin creator) the first time we have known the issue and it's just recently i got a reply from him, seems he is stucked with RL stuff too, though he gave a word that he will look at the issue as soon as he can.

I think two weeks without assistance is not a confidence-building measure. After half a year Emiscoin nothing but empty promises have remained. Very disappointing.  Cry  Cry
Sorry but the ERMIS TEAM rocks definitely not.
lionheart78 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 11:56:06 PM

I think two weeks without assistance is not a confidence-building measure. After half a year Emiscoin nothing but empty promises have remained. Very disappointing.  Cry  Cry
i think we are in the same boat  Cry anyway need to pursue this stuff either way ..,  let our frustration produce some good idea Cheesy , blaming things to  (point and point)  wont resolve anything, all i can say is that majority of the member of  first team is incapable of delivering what is promised (though i can vouch the coin dev is very capable, but it's that he is stucked in real life issue), anyway at least we are still here Cheesy that's the better thing.. even if most of you are  disappointed at this point , ERM sitch is far better than any other coin that were abandoned by its dev team. maybe if we can gather a better team once we resolve this problem and established the stuff i planned.
as for the coin issue, if it stays unfixed for the duration of the set time, im thinking of moving to nxt asset/monetary system, once agreed and system established it will be easier to distribute the stuff promised since we can track ea holders number of coin / share.  so what does our holders think? care to share your opinion. thanks

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mirador17

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:56:22 PM

i think we are in the same boat  Cry anyway need to pursue this stuff either way ..,  let our frustration produce some good idea Cheesy , blaming things to  (point and point)  wont resolve anything, all i can say is that majority of the member of  first team is incapable of delivering what is promised (though i can vouch the coin dev is very capable, but it's that he is stucked in real life issue), anyway at least we are still here Cheesy that's the better thing.. even if most of you are  disappointed at this point , ERM sitch is far better than any other coin that were abandoned by its dev team. maybe if we can gather a better team once we resolve this problem and established the stuff i planned.
as for the coin issue, if it stays unfixed for the duration of the set time, im thinking of moving to nxt asset/monetary system, once agreed and system established it will be easier to distribute the stuff promised since we can track ea holders number of coin / share.  so what does our holders think? care to share your opinion. thanks

It's not my part to resolve anything.I think it would be fair if you could deliver what you promised. I am not frustrated, this is only another failed project in crypto.
nagysifa

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:08:43 AM

Any discussion on this subject is pointless. The "team" that rocked - failed us. Lots of promisses, nice colorful diagrams and pictures of shaking hands and smiley faces ...
If someone really cared from the "team" this problem would have been solved by now. The "boys" had an idea, tried to rase some money, ( i guess they failed in that too ) and decided that the sceam did not work ... so they abandoned it and mooved on to some "real life isues" ... good night.

Nice of you lionheart to try to keep the spirit high, but this is the end of the line for this train.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:27:34 PM

Any discussion on this subject is pointless. The "team" that rocked - failed us. Lots of promisses, nice colorful diagrams and pictures of shaking hands and smiley faces ...
If someone really cared from the "team" this problem would have been solved by now. The "boys" had an idea, tried to rase some money, ( i guess they failed in that too ) and decided that the sceam did not work ... so they abandoned it and mooved on to some "real life isues" ... good night.

Nice of you lionheart to try to keep the spirit high, but this is the end of the line for this train.

Someone had to say it I guess
joelao95
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 04:52:46 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 10:17:59 PM by joelao95

To all,

It was of course a frustration that the issue took this long to be fixed; no room would be given for excuse. Instead of speaking these things (feel free to PM lionheart anyways), I want to issue the following fix to the block stuck which was at #257053 (edit). If your current block No. is less than #257053 (edit), download the following wallet to get over where stuck (win and mac os, respectively). Also you can download the block chain without syncing from scratch if this is the case; provided github source code is attached below as well.

Github source code: https://github.com/ermis-project/ermis
Block chain: http://coinmagi.org/files/ermiscoin/ermiscoin-blockchain-257185.zip
Wallet for Windows: http://coinmagi.org/files/ermiscoin/ermiscoin-qt-v1.2.0.1-win.zip
Wallet of Mac os: http://coinmagi.org/files/ermiscoin/Ermiscoin-Qt-v1.2.0.1-macos.dmg

By the way, this is Joe from Magi - XMG, and would like to push ERM forward in a certain way, at minimum fixing the things. lionheart is my friend for more than 1 year, and I am quite sure he is a good person and persistent to the initial plans. As far as the wallet tech is concerned, his specialty is mostly in the business instead of dev. All of people have a real life and some life pain, and that did happen. And yet the team still has a strong wish to go ahead with this coin. lionheart does have the plan and has actually started his business in some form; what he is doing is exactly coincidence with the plan of ERM as planned, and I believed he will simply carry on his plan though real life sometime offsets the steps. In any case, I simply wish this coin proceeds, and also quite sure lionheart will take the role as done in the past.

Regarding ERM itself, I very much like pull the PoS-II into ERM, with some features specifically designed for ERM. Specs would be announced later on.

p.s., the block chain has moved few blocks after where stuck 257052; feel free to check the block chain, all clean and no hidden facts; let the team know per your suspicion.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
lionheart78 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 05:24:40 PM

To all,

It was of course a frustration that the issue took this long to be fixed; no room would be given for excuse. Instead of speaking these things (feel free to PM lionheart anyways), I want to issue the following fix to the block stuck which was at #27503. If your current block No. is less than #27503, download the following wallet to get over where stuck (win and mac os, respectively). Also you can download the block chain without syncing from scratch if this is the case; provided github source code is attached below as well.

Github source code: https://github.com/ermis-project/ermis
Block chain: http://coinmagi.org/files/ermiscoin/ermiscoin-blockchain-257185.zip
Wallet for Windows: http://coinmagi.org/files/ermiscoin/ermiscoin-qt-v1.2.0.1-win.zip
Wallet of Mac os: http://coinmagi.org/files/ermiscoin/Ermiscoin-Qt-v1.2.0.1-macos.dmg

By the way, this is Joe from Magi - XMG, and would like to push ERM forward in a certain way, at minimum fixing the things. lionheart is my friend for more than 1 year, and I am quite sure he is a good person and persistent to the initial plans. As far as the wallet tech is concerned, his specialty is mostly in the business instead of dev. All of people have a real life and some life pain, and that did happen. And yet the team still has a strong wish to go ahead with this coin. lionheart does have the plan and has actually started his business in some form; what he is doing is exactly coincidence with the plan of ERM as planned, and I believed he will simply carry on his plan though real life sometime offsets the steps. In any case, I simply wish this coin proceeds, and also quite sure lionheart will take the role as done in the past.

Regarding ERM itself, I very much like pull the PoS-II into ERM, with some features specifically designed for ERM. Specs would be announced later on.

p.s., the block chain has moved few blocks after where stuck 257052; feel free to check the block chain, all clean and no hidden facts; let the team know per your suspicion.

thanks for the fix XMG dev.  we owe this one to you Cheesy gonna  download the fix and check 'em..  this is a new start for ERM and as soon as all stuff is set,  we will go back to  where we left and continue what is planned for this coin. again thanks for this great help Dev Joe!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionheart78 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 05:46:49 PM

wallet is working now thanks to Dev Joe - Magi - XMG dev for the fix

01:45:07

{
"version" : "v1.2.0.1",
"protocolversion" : 71030,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.25747092,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 309645.44834067,
"blocks" : 258444,
"moneysupply" : 10080377.48574583,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.00140697,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1416877968,
"keypoolsize" : 104,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}
 it sync'ed and currently staking (fund wallet)

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:54:42 PM

After 2 months it works now.  Shocked thanks to joelao95 and lionheart78.

I believed in the future of this coin but after this shit I have my doubts.  Undecided
I'll keep my coins and let myself be surprised to the contrary.  Grin  Grin  Tongue

dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:01:23 PM

hello,..anyway dev.jo thanks for fixing the problem in ermis,though its been a months that we became quiet in this thread but still were keep on doing everything for what we had started it on this coins,..well,its been nice to be back again,..Godbless us all on this project,.
lionheart78 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 06:13:42 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 04:15:22 PM by lionheart78

After 2 months it works now.  Shocked thanks to joelao95 and lionheart78.

I believed in the future of this coin but after this shit I have my doubts.  Undecided
I'll keep my coins and let myself be surprised to the contrary.  Grin  Grin  Tongue

we won't blame everyone to doubt us but it's great and inspiring to know that XMG dev is here to back and develop ERM Cheesy .

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionheart78 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 06:20:21 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 01:11:57 AM by lionheart78

update block is moving!

02:18:32

getinfo

02:18:32

{
"version" : "v1.2.0.1",
"protocolversion" : 71030,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.25747092,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 309645.44834067,
"blocks" : 258506,
"moneysupply" : 10081169.27044033,
"connections" : 1,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.00136212,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1416877968,
"keypoolsize" : 104,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

note: op link is updated

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:46:09 AM

Thanks to dev joe (dev of xmg) that help us to develop ERMISCoin, he have plan to add POS II concept on ERM too,
and don't forget we have an update for wallet..

And as part of team, we are still here do our task. Maybe it's too much pending, but we are still running as we plan.
We will do the best as we can to bring ERM up

n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:58:57 AM

this is great!!!

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:41:13 AM

Hmmm, my wallet is not staking since 4 days. The wallet is syncing, current number of blocks 266363 and "expected time to earn reward
is 0 seconds".  Huh
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:49:46 PM

Hmmm how things are moving here? Almost 1 month and still no replies to the posts here. Hope things are doing okay and the projects of ERM will continue.
mirador17

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:06:30 AM

Hmmm how things are moving here? Almost 1 month and still no replies to the posts here. Hope things are doing okay and the projects of ERM will continue.

Delisting.  Angry
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:47:16 PM

I think we all know this coin is dead.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: