Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdraw/verification on cryptsy  (Read 2997 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:23:32 AM

They're affiliated with a known scam artist in his current fraud scheme. Hopefully you get your funds before the SEC and FBI come down on them

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ermak3 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:19:56 PM

"I've just been informed that currently our withdrawal features for euros has been temporarily disabled. We are attempting to make it operational once more, but for now it will be inaccessible. I apologize for any inconvenience."

Awesome Shocked Good to know after I bought euros...
CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:34:07 PM

@Cryptsy_Jim & @BitJohn

Why are so many wallets in maintenance?
I count more than 30!
We don't de-list coins typically but that doesn't mean they are all good investments. Many are block chain issues and it takes time for developers to fix them. Though about 15 of them were all from re-scans being done on those wallets and it takes time. As you cane imagine we have some of the busiest wallets for each and every one of those altcoins. I Asked Mullick about it and the scans and maintence should be done on about 20 wallets today so should make you happy.

Why do you need so long to update a wallet?
For example AsiaCoin... The wallet on bter seems okay.
We maintain hundreds of wallets and have many coins. Coin developers make assumptions like they can push a hard fork with an hours notice. Or they make a change that affects how a coin works in general. These things take time. When a coin averages 0.01 BTC volume, and it needs a time intensive wallet upgrade its going to take longer than a high volume coin since the majority of customers will be affected by the high volume coin outage. Best explanation I have.

Recommendation being make sure developers keep Mullick informed well ahead of time on changes you make.

And why are some of the guys with the blue names from the cryptsy chat unfriendly or ignore me if i ask about a status of a wallet or a feature of your website?
I only asked how long you guys need to finish the maintenance of the AsiaCoin wallet, i cant find a concrete information about this on your website!
They shouldn't be unfriendly. I will correct that

One of the blue named guys with a crown said, i should write a support ticket if i have questions.
But why i should? The chat is the simplest way to get in contact, to ask someone.
Why do you have this people in the chat? For trolling and talk about the weather only?
Most of the blue names in chat are volunteer moderators. Everyone in the company has a role and really only Mullick knows at any one given time why a wallet is in what state.

Thanks for all the answers. But my suggestion is, inform the users on the market that a coin of this currency pair is not working correctly! mostly i never use the balance page to deposit coins!
Further, why i get no email about a change of the wallet functionality? Each withdrawal i have to verify via email in normal setup. I got emails about mintsy for a mining investment opportunity. But why i get no mail about disabled or enabled wallets?

Where can i find details about the reason why the wallet is disabled? It's strange that it needs over a moth for an "update"! And that your site reports only "update" is also strang! Where is a information about long a maintenance or update need and why it is in maintenance mode? This all is a lack of information and a bad service! And for me is it wasting of time to search or ask for the information which cryptsy knows at best...

And hey, why i am able to trade a coin without that the wallet is working? There is no guarantee that i can withdrawal my coins in the future! It seems that cryptsy only wants collect trade fees, even if nobody can deposit or withdrawal the coins.

And yeah sure, cryptsy only wants profit and looks firstly at the volume to choose the maintenance priority. I have no problem with that in general. But markets with a disabled wallet have a lower volume, because i can't do arbitrage from or to other exchanges!
And somehow i believe, in some cases it could have some other reason also why a wallet is disabled. If i remember right, this happened for example in the case of ANC, to generate some pressure...
But i have no problem with pressure if cryptsy notice such things public on the exchange. It's okay in my opinion that cryptsy try to force some things, because a exchange is a part of the community like the user of the exchange.

"I've just been informed that currently our withdrawal features for euros has been temporarily disabled. We are attempting to make it operational once more, but for now it will be inaccessible. I apologize for any inconvenience."

Awesome Shocked Good to know after I bought euros...

Yeah, what a service...
"temporarily disabled" is very specific and promise a lot of trust, right?
My luck is, i trade with cryptocurrency only.
Wish you the best...

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
mmsen

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:58:37 PM

Not a fan of cryptsy, especially now that the whole Paycoin scam has been unravelled.

Very slow to deposit and withdrawal.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:50:50 PM

Not a fan of cryptsy, especially now that the whole Paycoin scam has been unravelled.

Slow usually means your a newer account. Get verified for fastest withdraw deposit speeds.
mmsen

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:53:18 PM

Slow usually means your a newer account. Get verified for fastest withdraw deposit speeds.

Why would I give them my identification when I can get fast withdrawal/deposits without it on Poloniex and Bittrex.

RIP Coin-Swap, yet another casualty of the GAW/Paycoin fiasco.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:57:48 PM

Why would I give them my identification when I can get fast withdrawal/deposits without it on Poloniex and Bittrex.

RIP Coin-Swap, yet another casualty of the GAW/Paycoin fiasco.

Polo and Bittrex currently have no AML policies that I know of yet both operate in the US. I would say this opens them up to situations like ripple labs was just in. Most of our systems that can cause delays are due to AML and suspicious activity which our system flags.
ermak3 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:05:09 AM

Ok. I bought BTC for my fiat.

New challenge now - withdraw BTC.

Round 1.
- I do not see in blockchain my withdrawal transaction.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:11:25 AM

Ok. I bought BTC for my fiat.

New challenge now - withdraw BTC.

Round 1.
- I do not see in blockchain my withdrawal transaction.

Withdrawal of Bitcoin usually requires email authorization.
Have you clicked on the link you received in email after you requested BTC withdrawal?

ermak3 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:56:23 AM

sure

edit.
ok - all is ok - BTC are in my other wallet

for some time I need to say: bye bye cryptsy, I hope I will back to you
CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:38:50 PM

@ BitJohn

Why do you need so long to update a wallet?
For example AsiaCoin... The wallet on bter seems okay.
We maintain hundreds of wallets and have many coins. Coin developers make assumptions like they can push a hard fork with an hours notice. Or they make a change that affects how a coin works in general. These things take time. When a coin averages 0.01 BTC volume, and it needs a time intensive wallet upgrade its going to take longer than a high volume coin since the majority of customers will be affected by the high volume coin outage. Best explanation I have.

Recommendation being make sure developers keep Mullick informed well ahead of time on changes you make.

Quote from the AsiaCoin Thread !

Is there a information somewhere when cryptsy plans to finish the wallet maintenance?
anybody knows when ''update'' at cryptsy started (with freezing asiacoin inputs/outputs)

after receiving reply from mullick on April 11 that ''update should be not longer than minutes'' - this ''update'' very strange

link to original mullick reply screen : http://imgur.com/Cu9ceBr

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
grzem

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:12:54 AM

Polo and Bittrex currently have no AML policies that I know of yet both operate in the US. I would say this opens them up to situations like ripple labs was just in. Most of our systems that can cause delays are due to AML and suspicious activity which our system flags.

Is my withrawal of 600 BTCD suspicious too? Or I am suspect?
My withdrawal I've made half year ago (didn't get the money) is suspicious?
My deposits I've made more than half year ago are suspicious?

Who is suspect in all mentioned cases?

Since 2 years https://cryptox.pl low fees, no KYC.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:30:11 AM

Is my withrawal of 600 BTCD suspicious too? Or I am suspect?
My withdrawal I've made half year ago (didn't get the money) is suspicious?
My deposits I've made more than half year ago are suspicious?

Who is suspect in all mentioned cases?

Give me a support ticket # for reference.
grzem

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:56:28 PM

Give me a support ticket # for reference.

Once again, patiently:

BTCD #185762
Created on Wed, 13 May at 11:35 AM Agent: Phoebe

Withdrawal VIA #173007
Created on Wed, 7 Jan at 7:12 PM Agent: Grace

Lack of XST #167842
Created on Sun, 30 Nov, 2014 at 5:56 PM Agent: Gretchen

mmsen

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:58:10 AM

Cryptsy reminds me too much of paypal to feel comfortable using them on a consistent basis.
grzem

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:11:04 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 11:43:46 AM by grzem

Cryptsy canot withdraw
BTCD
BLK
NMC
all it looks like GOX.

No help from BitJohn

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:53:05 AM

No help from BitJohn

You wont get help I have a support ticket that is 14 days old about thier SMS 2FA lagging and sending the codes literally HOURS after I have asked for them, it kept me from logging in, kept me from making withdraws and it was their lagged system or their authy apps lagged system causing the problems. I tested my number with the other services I used before i even submitted a ticket to make sure it was not on my end. The original ticket was submitted 14 days ago and the last response form cryptsy was 8 days ago. They have a problem in their authentication service and refuse to accept its their problem.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: