Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:09:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTX] Bitcoin - The NeXt Generation /NEW ANN and WEBSITE !  (Read 83676 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:29:52 PM

so...how long to fix MN problems?

I cannot give you  a time. But btxdev is working on it. If you want to have more information, send him a pm directly  Wink
np I'm not in hurry Wink

Our dev is working on it.

And i build atm a chain mover, to prevent long waiting times at withdraw/deposit/transfer.

If u want to help me a little bit, then u can send me some BTX.
It must be not much , every single BTX will help.
1 BTX is same welcome then 1M BTX Wink

U can send it to this BTX address:
FBFK2gRo6Uy8SWNdPfmnV1DHCYJM4iSeW5

Every help is welcome.

Mmm....not sure if I've just discovered an issue with the new wallet.

Just tried to send you 1 BTX but after clicking on SEND button, dialogue box appearing to confirm send and then entering encryption password, nothing happens (still just sits there at send screen like you never did anything). Tried again too. The 1 BTX send hasn't appeared in transactions. Seems like it just doesn't want to do it.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrometheusX

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:35:11 PM

I cannot give you  a time. But btxdev is working on it. If you want to have more information, send him a pm directly  Wink
np I'm not in hurry Wink

And i build atm a chain mover, to prevent long waiting times at withdraw/deposit/transfer.

Every help is welcome.

Just tried to send you 1 BTX but after clicking on SEND button, dialogue box appearing to confirm send and then entering encryption password, nothing happens (still just sits there at send screen like you never did anything). Tried again too. The 1 BTX send hasn't appeared in transactions. Seems like it just doesn't want to do it.

I transferd yesterday very much single coins and everything was working fine
Is it possible that ur coins are in stake mode ? Then u cant send them.

edit
just made an test
http://blox.btx.rocks/tx/b66a3a9431bd968770386d55a5b5a16a86ef68f845e5877aaa5306c80f9790eb
transfer was confirmed within 5 sec

SLK - SYZU8arw9LSxDtM7shm2S23WrD5WSbGbB9
RenegadeMan

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:39:35 PM

np I'm not in hurry Wink

Every help is welcome.

That could be it. However, that raises another interesting point. My wallet's still saying "not staking as you have immature coins" yet I've been receiving some stakes (and I've had it unlocked since about 3 hours after the new wallet was made available, so that'd be more than 24 hours now). Was going to restart it but decided to not touch it to see if it comes good by itself.

PrometheusX

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:44:23 PM

np I'm not in hurry Wink

Every help is welcome.

That could be it. However, that raises another interesting point. My wallet's still saying "not staking as you have immature coins" yet I've been receiving some stakes (and I've had it unlocked since about 3 hours after the new wallet was made available, so that'd be more than 24 hours now). Was going to restart it but decided to not touch it to see if it comes good by itself.
Min stake age is 6h
Max stake age is 14 days

Thats the same then at old wallet

Try to use the coin control function. Settings -> Options -> Display
And then when u send coins use the "Inputs" Button, if there are no coins listed, then u have atm no spendable coins

RenegadeMan

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:54:39 PM

np I'm not in hurry Wink

Every help is welcome.

Min stake age is 6h
Max stake age is 14 days

And then when u send coins use the "Inputs" Button, if there are no coins listed, then u have atm no spendable coins

Silly me. Just went back to Dashbord, all my BTX is staking! But I didn't even think to check because wallet is still in "not staking as you have immature coins" mode (i.e. symbol is grey, not green).

Will send to you when I can.

Can you just explain what you're trying to achieve by building a 'chain mover' and why it's important (and what it is exactly?)

PrometheusX

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:03:37 PM

np I'm not in hurry Wink

Every help is welcome.

Min stake age is 6h
Max stake age is 14 days

Silly me. Just went back to Dashbord, all my BTX is staking! But I didn't even think to check because wallet is still in "not staking as you have immature coins" mode (i.e. symbol is grey, not green).

Can you just explain what you're trying to achieve by building a 'chain mover' and why it's important (and what it is exactly?)

Thats an wallet with realy much (5000-20000) addresses and a small amount of coins on each , this will to guaranty a realy fast chain movement what makes all transfers much faster.
Its a non-profit wallet, its just for the movement

RenegadeMan

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:23:50 PM

np I'm not in hurry Wink

Every help is welcome.

Min stake age is 6h
Max stake age is 14 days

Thats an wallet with realy much (5000-20000) addresses and a small amount of coins on each , this will to guaranty a realy fast chain movement what makes all transfers much faster.
Its a non-profit wallet, its just for the movement

Okay, I guess the many thousands of addresses with a small amount of BTX in each then creates a lot of staking hence lots of blockchain transactions to help move things along. Good thinking.

diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:01:48 PM

c-cex wallet "Maintenance" ((

GetGuap$

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:56:09 PM

new wallet looks great! syncs immediately, too. great job guys thank you.

downloaded newest version from OP and coins aren't showing in wallet - taken the same steps i always have, just delete old btx wallet and open new one but this time coins aren't showing in wallet. any ideas? thank you
PrometheusX

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:24:17 PM

downloaded newest version from OP and coins aren't showing in wallet - taken the same steps i always have, just delete old btx wallet and open new one but this time coins aren't showing in wallet. any ideas? thank you

Have u send ur old BTX to C-Cex for the swap ?

C-Cex Wallet is open !!
When u Withdraw, pls wait after each Withdraw until u have atleast 1 Confirm at ur Wallet
This is only to prevent any problems at C-Cex

GetGuap$

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:49:05 AM

C-Cex Wallet is open !!
When u Withdraw, pls wait after each Withdraw until u have atleast 1 Confirm at ur Wallet

Thanks. There was another swap? Am I still able to send my coins?
RenegadeMan

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:21:59 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 03:32:53 AM by RenegadeMan

C-Cex Wallet is open !!

Thanks. There was another swap? Am I still able to send my coins?

GetGuap$ I'm not an official part of the project team here; just a participant from the beginning when this was first BitcoinT. PrometheusX and the other people have put an enormous amount of effort in to saving this project and have been steadily improving things over the past month. So to save them the heartache of yet another person (potentially) complaining about how things are being done, I'll deliver the bad news to you.

The announcement of the new wallet and the resulting need for a swap of existing BTX for new BTX via C-Cex was made back on 10/June (see announcement copied into this message below). We had until late on 15/June to get our existing BTX across to C-Cex. Quite a few people had difficulties, including myself, given the old chain's penchant for stalling. But eventually it appeared from the postings on this forum everyone had successfully moved their BTX across. There was some 24-48 hours delay by C-Cex executing the swap but finally all was completed around 12:00utc on 17/June and we're now on the new chain and new wallet. There's an issue with the masternode implementation which the dev is working on, however everything else went smoothly and most (I think) are busily staking their BTX again.

I'm sorry you've missed out but with these types of projects so early in their lifecycle that become community take-overs it's essential that you check in with this thread at least every couple of days to see what's up.

I am proud to say that the time of waiting is over.

After hard weeks of coding and testing we can present u the new BTX Wallet
with MasterNode's, Improofed network stability and other stuff.
We had to fight with errors, PC problems, and RL problems too.
But the whole Team made a fantastic job and now we all proud of our work.

The MasterNode BlockChain needs an swap of the actual coins to
the new BlockChain.

We are doing this with our partner C-Cex, they already have done a very good job
with the takeover of this Coin.

The swap will be 1:1, starts now and ends at Monday 15th June at 3PM UTC.
At this time C-Cex will close their old wallet and creating the new one.
U should be sure that u stop staking as soon as possible and send ur coins
to your C-Cex account.

The new Wallet will be released at Monday 15th June at 6PM UTC.

Here some Screens of the brand new Wallet

GetGuap$

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:43:13 AM

I'm sorry you've missed out but with these types of projects so early in their lifecycle that become community take-overs it's essential that you check in with this thread at least every couple of days to see what's up

damn. that's shitty.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:22:50 AM

I'm sorry you've missed out but with these types of projects so early in their lifecycle that become community take-overs it's essential that you check in with this thread at least every couple of days to see what's up

damn. that's shitty.

I'm assuming I'm screwed too then?  I've had my coins on my laptop in the old wallet for the past week or so, and just haven't really been checking into this forum much.  I guess if I download the latest wallet, my coins won't show up there?  Never sent my coins to C-CEX for the swap Sad
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:24:53 AM

Your own business you have to be interested.

She was a clear indication of the team to all the coins went to the c-cex.

Now grief can be directed only to himself...
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:26:07 AM

I had my coins in the new wallet since the 17th and it keeps saying I will stake in 10 sec and it is not staking.
I have over 1million coins and my weight is higher than the networks.

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
PrometheusX

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:14:12 PM

I had my coins in the new wallet since the 17th and it keeps saying I will stake in 10 sec and it is not staking.

Does u had any stake ?
Possible a line in conf like staking=0 or something?

And the time isnt correct, because if u have Net-Weight of 0 and ur weight is 100M, but ur coin age is lower then
12h , then u have to wait until coinage is ok

ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:43:19 PM

Does u had any stake ?
Possible a line in conf like staking=0 or something?

And the time isnt correct, because if u have Net-Weight of 0 and ur weight is 100M, but ur coin age is lower then
12h , then u have to wait until coinage is ok

I do not have a conf file, and my time is correct.
It is still not staking.

I had reserve balance 1.000 after removing it, it staked.

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:15:21 PM

Can someone do me a favor and try using the faucet at

http://faucet.btx.rocks/

And let me know if you are able to get an award.

I modified it for the new wallet / chain and need someone to test it.

Instant Payouts are set to 1 - 5 BTX
4 hour wait time for address/ip pair

Thanks
MCDev

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
RenegadeMan

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:26:01 PM

Can someone do me a favor and try using the faucet at

http://faucet.btx.rocks/

And let me know if you are able to get an award.

I modified it for the new wallet / chain and need someone to test it.

Instant Payouts are set to 1 - 5 BTX
4 hour wait time for address/ip pair

Thanks
MCDev

Can't open the page. Gives:

"Not Found

The requested URL /install.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at faucet.btx.rocks Port 80"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: