Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTX] Bitcoin - The NeXt Generation /NEW ANN and WEBSITE !  (Read 83676 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PrometheusX

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:29:11 PM

Add this to your conf file until u have full syncd
connect=85.214.95.177:5520

The reason is that there are atm some chain problems and we should take the most important node as the main node ...
the connect is to my server and im full syncd with the ccex node
on my home server it works very well but atm is no chain movement because on my 8 MNs i have 8 diferent blocks, it goes from -3000 to +3000 blocks from the ccex one, but all full syncd.

Have attempted full syncs from scratch on both Windows v2.1.2 and v2.1.5 and both stopped at 265476. Any good ideas how to get past that block?

I too have been at this for weeks (attempting to get synced). On occasions days have gone past and the number of weeks behind only goes down by one (i.e. so wallet's reporting 19 weeks behind - 2 to 3 days later - wallet finally shows 18 weeks behind) so the syncing, when it's actually working, is very slow.

But now it's stopped at 10 weeks behind on block 276170. I've tried this on both v2.1.2.0 and the new v2.1.5.0 and, even though the green completion status bar has the shimmer passing through it every few seconds indicating it's still doing something, it's firmly stuck at 276170.

I've tried adding this too:

without it effecting any improvement. With that line in the .conf the number of connections is reduced to 3

with that line removed I've had up to 18 connections at times.

I can post a copy of my blockchain files. I am at block 326148 now, I have used this files to sync other wallets in other pcs and this works fine.  

You can backup all your actual chain and wallet and try this files.

What Do You think. Do You want this files?

For now I am using a windows wallet, it works for v2.1.2 and v2.1.5 versions.

Nice work, and gz that u putt all your other wallets in a fork together
U should try to get or send anything to C-Cex, if it arrives then u are on the good chain, if not then u are on a fork.

I dont know it it would be good to have an updated chain that is almost 11k blocks in front of the official chain.
Coins will generate PoS and Masternodes gets income, but what u do with all your coins when u cant sell any of them ....

Always take a look at what block ccex is, those chain is viewed and there is no fork, if u more then +- 250 blocks away then u could be on a fork

What kind of fork?. I am runing the wallet since the version 2.1.2, and sync it daily.  My last withdraw was in 25 dec 2015 and they arrived well to my wallet, then I sync the wallet daily.

What must I do, then my coins are lost?

If u can withdraw from c-cex and send to them and they arrive, then u r fine
But we found a fork at Feb 2016, and thats why some ppl are 10k ahead then the normal chain
U wrote that u are at block 326k, but the normal chain is at 316k, 316581 at time of write, so u are 10k blocks in front and thats called a fork

The only way how u can test it, send 1 BTX from c-cex to your wallet, and when it arrives then send them back, if both works then u r fine

SLK - SYZU8arw9LSxDtM7shm2S23WrD5WSbGbB9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tech999

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:55:19 PM

The reason is that there are atm some chain problems and we should take the most important node as the main node ...
the connect is to my server and im full syncd with the ccex node
on my home server it works very well but atm is no chain movement because on my 8 MNs i have 8 diferent blocks, it goes from -3000 to +3000 blocks from the ccex one, but all full syncd.

Have attempted full syncs from scratch on both Windows v2.1.2 and v2.1.5 and both stopped at 265476. Any good ideas how to get past that block?

I too have been at this for weeks (attempting to get synced). On occasions days have gone past and the number of weeks behind only goes down by one (i.e. so wallet's reporting 19 weeks behind - 2 to 3 days later - wallet finally shows 18 weeks behind) so the syncing, when it's actually working, is very slow.

But now it's stopped at 10 weeks behind on block 276170. I've tried this on both v2.1.2.0 and the new v2.1.5.0 and, even though the green completion status bar has the shimmer passing through it every few seconds indicating it's still doing something, it's firmly stuck at 276170.

I've tried adding this too:

without it effecting any improvement. With that line in the .conf the number of connections is reduced to 3

with that line removed I've had up to 18 connections at times.

I can post a copy of my blockchain files. I am at block 326148 now, I have used this files to sync other wallets in other pcs and this works fine.  

You can backup all your actual chain and wallet and try this files.

What Do You think. Do You want this files?

For now I am using a windows wallet, it works for v2.1.2 and v2.1.5 versions.

Nice work, and gz that u putt all your other wallets in a fork together
U should try to get or send anything to C-Cex, if it arrives then u are on the good chain, if not then u are on a fork.

I dont know it it would be good to have an updated chain that is almost 11k blocks in front of the official chain.
Coins will generate PoS and Masternodes gets income, but what u do with all your coins when u cant sell any of them ....

Always take a look at what block ccex is, those chain is viewed and there is no fork, if u more then +- 250 blocks away then u could be on a fork

What kind of fork?. I am runing the wallet since the version 2.1.2, and sync it daily.  My last withdraw was in 25 dec 2015 and they arrived well to my wallet, then I sync the wallet daily.

What must I do, then my coins are lost?

But we found a fork at Feb 2016, and thats why some ppl are 10k ahead then the normal chain
U wrote that u are at block 326k, but the normal chain is at 316k, 316581 at time of write, so u are 10k blocks in front and thats called a fork

The only way how u can test it, send 1 BTX from c-cex to your wallet, and when it arrives then send them back, if both works then u r fine

Using your files I am in the right chain now. All is working well. Thank You.

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:06:51 AM

I am on the correct chain (if comparing my wallet's latest block to C-Cex's wallet status is still confirmation of correct chain) and finally have a synced wallet too. Am receiving staking rewards again also.

However, for some reason I can't send coins to another address. After going through the send process (even using coin control to select the BTX I want to send from a specific address) upon entering my passcode for the encrypted wallet it simply returns back to the send screen showing the address and amount I've entered as if I haven't clicked on send yet. There's no transaction and no deduction from my balance.

Perhaps I have something else not set properly?

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
tech999

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:08:21 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 02:49:27 AM by tech999

I am on the correct chain (if comparing my wallet's latest block to C-Cex's wallet status is still confirmation of correct chain) and finally have a synced wallet too. Am receiving staking rewards again also.

However, for some reason I can't send coins to another address. After going through the send process (even using coin control to select the BTX I want to send from a specific address) upon entering my passcode for the encrypted wallet it simply returns back to the send screen showing the address and amount I've entered as if I haven't clicked on send yet. There's no transaction and no deduction from my balance.

Perhaps I have something else not set properly?

Put your reservebalance to 999999999  disable coincontrol and wait until the stake coins mature, 31 blocks in a normal stake, 24 hous in a lucky stake. then  send them to the desired adress, first move 1 coin to test, then move them in blocks of less than 600k, I had the same trouble in the past moving more than 600k.

losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:54:51 AM

In my wallet error. What to do? Sad
09:48:21

CDB : Error -30974, can't open database (code -1)
PrometheusX

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:18:25 AM

In my wallet error. What to do? Sad
09:48:21

CDB : Error -30974, can't open database (code -1)

Is this everytime when u start the client ?

N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:48:40 PM

Nothing new
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:16:45 PM

No news! Developers have escaped!  Angry
PrometheusX

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:01:28 AM

Nope, we are still working at BTX
But we have found an problem in the Masternode code and we dont wanna release a new Client with that code again
The bad thing was that we had a new client that was 99% finishd
But what do u want, not finishd clients with bugs or waiting a lil bit longer and get a stable and good client

And our dev also has changes in his day job, so he cant work at the coin the whole time
Pls stay patient, we are working and do our best to get BTX on the right way

ACP

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:38:48 AM

But we have found an problem in the Masternode code and we dont wanna release a new Client with that code again
But what do u want, not finishd clients with bugs or waiting a lil bit longer and get a stable and good client

And our dev also has changes in his day job, so he cant work at the coin the whole time
Up for delisting on c-cex, you may want to rustle up some market activity to stay on the exchange,
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:32:30 PM

Up for delisting on c-cex, you may want to rustle up some market activity to stay on the exchange,

We should be good as soon as the page is refreshed.  We had 8.66 BTC in volume yesterday and it hasn't changed.  I did manage to pick up some more to be used for promotions and such later.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
RenegadeMan

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:06:41 PM

We should be good as soon as the page is refreshed.  We had 8.66 BTC in volume yesterday and it hasn't changed.  I did manage to pick up some more to be used for promotions and such later.

Yes, de-listing notice on the BTX page for C-Cex is gone now. Thanks to you and anyone else that did some buying.

My wallet is working pretty well now (albeit with only 4 or 5 active connections). Still staking away with the occasional decent size stake reward coming through.

It will be nice to see some plans announced and some new releases worked on. I know that you're just in the background MCDev (along with PrometheusX and others) and busy with things at the moment. This project still has great potential though so I'm not selling any time soon and eagerly await the next steps.

Diggio

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:32:42 AM

PrometheusX,

Have been staking well for months and suddenly, the Windows wallet hung again at block 404346 (C-CEX is now at 406182) so it's 28 hours behind. Have 14 connections so that shouldn't be an issue.

Is there a place to get current Windows blockchain files? Are you aware of any forks? Also noticed the wallet link in the OP is broken.

RenegadeMan

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:17:01 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 04:49:36 AM by RenegadeMan

PrometheusX,

Have been staking well for months and suddenly, the Windows wallet hung again at block 404346 (C-CEX is now at 406182) so it's 28 hours behind. Have 14 connections so that shouldn't be an issue.

Is there a place to get current Windows blockchain files? Are you aware of any forks? Also noticed the wallet link in the OP is broken.

Not sure what's happened for you Diggio. I was previously having a lot of syncing problems with the v2120 Windows wallet, but am no longer experiencing them. Interestingly though I only have 4 connections (and I have all the nodes that have ever been noted listed in my .conf file) but it's working fine and I'm on the latest block.

You can also use the block explorer at http://blox.btx.rocks/ to check what the latest block is.

I don't know why but that link for the wallet download in the OP is going to an IP address (http://85.214.95.177/btx-uploads/BitcoinTX-v2120-win.zip). The hosting company has probably reconfigured servers. Someone needs to put the domain name address in there instead.

MCDev

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:31:28 AM

PrometheusX,

Not sure what's happened for you Diggio. I was previously having a lot of syncing problems with the v2120 Windows wallet, but am no longer experiencing them. Interestingly though I only have 4 connections (and I have all the nodes that have ever been noted listed in my .conf file) but it's working fine and I'm on the latest block.

You can also use the block explorer at http://blox.btx.rocks/ to check what the latest block is.

I don't know why but that link for the wallet download in the OP is going to an IP address (http://85.214.95.177/btx-uploads/BitcoinTX-v2120-win.zip). The hosting company has probably reconfigured servers. Someone needs to put the domain name address in there instead.

RenegadeMan - I sent you a pm but figured I would post the reply here also.  I was able to get a 2012R2 VM setup during my lunch hour, and the Windows Qt started syncing at about 5pm ET.  Hopefully the wallet till be synced very late tomorrow night or Saturday morning.  I'm planning on doing the same for BTX that I started doing for Sling and is to create a zip of the wallet data directory for both the Windows and *Nix wallets.  That way, ppl can pull the zip, follow a couple of steps and be synced in 1 to 2 hours in the worse case.  Right now for Sling, I;ve been uploading the files to GitHub until I get the websites finished up.  I plan on doing the same for BTX.

Thanks
MCDev

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
RenegadeMan

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:30:49 PM

PrometheusX,

RenegadeMan - I sent you a pm but figured I would post the reply here also.  I was able to get a 2012R2 VM setup during my lunch hour, and the Windows Qt started syncing at about 5pm ET.  Hopefully the wallet till be synced very late tomorrow night or Saturday morning.  I'm planning on doing the same for BTX that I started doing for Sling and is to create a zip of the wallet data directory for both the Windows and *Nix wallets.  That way, ppl can pull the zip, follow a couple of steps and be synced in 1 to 2 hours in the worse case.  Right now for Sling, I;ve been uploading the files to GitHub until I get the websites finished up.  I plan on doing the same for BTX.

Thanks
MCDev

Thanks MCDev. That will be great and help people to get their wallet's resynced if needed without needing to wait for them to catch up the entire chain.

We should always have this capability (and the relevant downloadable files available) as standard on these projects. There are many reasons why someone may need to start fresh and bootstrap the blockchain.

MCDev

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:39:23 PM

The windows wallet is still syncing,  22wks to go blk 310233 Cry

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
RenegadeMan

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:43:34 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 03:15:14 PM by RenegadeMan

The windows wallet is still syncing,  22wks to go blk 310233 Cry

Well if you started from scratch that's still way faster than mine was going. I picked up one of the last bootstraps PrometheusX put up and it had me at about 315,000 to start off. Then it took me about 24 hours just to get to about 328,000! So it was going to be weeks to fully catch up. Hopefully yours will maintain same pace and you'll have it up to current block within next 24 hours. Thanks.

MCDev

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:02:20 PM

Well if you started from scratch that's still way faster than mine was going. I picked up one of the last bootstraps PrometheusX put up and it had me at about 315,000 to start off. Then it took me about 24 hours just to get to about 328,000! So it was going to be weeks to fully catch up. Hopefully yours will maintain same pace and you'll have it up to current block within next 24 hours. Thanks.

Just checked and it's at blk 321915 and 15wks out.  Hopefully it will finish tonight or tomorrow... Trying to get a skeleton website set up for it.  Nothing like racing against the clock Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
PrometheusX

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:09:32 AM

Just checked and it's at blk 321915 and 15wks out.  Hopefully it will finish tonight or tomorrow... Trying to get a skeleton website set up for it.  Nothing like racing against the clock Smiley

Sorry , i have currently health problems.
Here a current zip of a full syncd Windows Data Folder at currently Block 483696
http://download.coin-info.net/btx-windows-datafolder-483696-2016-07-17.zip

And for those who wanna sync by themself with a bootstrap file
http://download.coin-info.net/bootstrap.dat-483696-2016-07-17.zip

I hope it will help u and for the case that i forget to upload a new zip, pls write me a PM

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: