Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2017, 03:00:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GGS] Gilgam.es eSports platform  (Read 2596 times)
Serco

Activity: 154

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

Hi, why our coins will be unfreezed after 20th of September?
Yet you're able to transfer tokens but us. Why is that?
I think we should be able to transfer our tokens too...

Wait until 20 september,There is still a problem with GGS coin.
I am trying to transfer GGScoin,But can not.

where Dev GGS,He did not update here?
Be patient! The big news will happen in a few weeks! Some people have said that Gilgam shares are strategic and I agree! On September 20th no one will regret it! Tell your friends about the real possibilities of Gilgam. Smiley
Which choice we have other than waiting?
I think Gilgames will be huge, when they start the beta process. It has huge potential.

If they will became huge then dev should post some updates on what is going on to this project and seems OP doesn't give any info on what would happen to the GGS coin when this one will be unlock on september 20.

GGS team need to show up here since if they doesn't give any words I'm pretty sure that their will be investors would get angry for this token locking.
I also hope it will be the same to hear a few words from dev or from the team about how far the project is progressing. I understand we have to wait at the specified time but it is not a bad thing if dev say one or two words of development of this project

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Weawant

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:55:26 AM

Be patient! The big news will happen in a few weeks! Some people have said that Gilgam shares are strategic and I agree! On September 20th no one will regret it! Tell your friends about the real possibilities of Gilgam. Smiley
I think Gilgames will be huge, when they start the beta process. It has huge potential.

If they will became huge then dev should post some updates on what is going on to this project and seems OP doesn't give any info on what would happen to the GGS coin when this one will be unlock on september 20.

GGS team need to show up here since if they doesn't give any words I'm pretty sure that their will be investors would get angry for this token locking.
I also hope it will be the same to hear a few words from dev or from the team about how far the project is progressing. I understand we have to wait at the specified time but it is not a bad thing if dev say one or two words of development of this project

But looks like dev is not doing anything for this project since he doesn't show some good score on developments for his coin, And Its so confusing to see how dev act like this while all of his investors waiting for some words coming from him.

I hope this one will not be a drop away scam.  Embarrassed

kidbounty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:15:21 AM

But looks like dev is not doing anything for this project since he doesn't show some good score on developments for his coin, And Its so confusing to see how dev act like this while all of his investors waiting for some words coming from him.

Hopefully GGS doesn't become one of shitcoin
Wait a few more days maybe dev will share the latest information

rivetz  ●●●  Decentralized & Mobile Cyber Security Token
▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄  Crowdsale Opens ▶ July 25th, 2017  ▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄
facebook   ▲   twitter   ▲   Google+
yolanda222

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:43:27 AM

Hopefully GGS doesn't become one of shitcoin
Wait a few more days maybe dev will share the latest information

Where dev? Why he did not answer the question here?

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ███████▀   ▄██████████
███████████    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████████
███████████             ▀█████████████
▀██████████    ██████▄    ▀██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ███████▄    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
.rivetz.
..DECENTRALIZED & MOBILE CYBER SECURITY TOKEN..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  CROWDSALE OPENSJuly 25th, 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.