Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 09:31:08 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value  (Read 14652 times)
kirkcoin

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:49:20 PM

Is it clear when the mainnet launch time is clear? when will it be clear? it was said in a few months. If the net date is clear, we can adjust our investment plans accordingly. Where we can follow ?

Still not clear, they said november or december. My guess it will be december...

I think it will happen in December. It's not an easy task. The project has already begun with delays. I hope this will not be a delay this time and it will happen. I have faith that they will be very successful.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
Transactions can optionally carry transaction fees. Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get the fee. The Bitcoin client will sometimes force you to pay a fee when it thinks that no miner will accept your transaction otherwise.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beatecoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:03:17 PM

There are so few articles why such a successful project. Is there another place you follow? I am glad you share with me. I want to be aware of the developments quickly. Where is the most active channel of the team ?

OrcaTech

Activity: 288

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:04:41 PM

Is it clear when the mainnet launch time is clear? when will it be clear? it was said in a few months. If the net date is clear, we can adjust our investment plans accordingly. Where we can follow ?

Still not clear, they said november or december. My guess it will be december...

I think it will happen in December. It's not an easy task. The project has already begun with delays. I hope this will not be a delay this time and it will happen. I have faith that they will be very successful.
But it's not normal to move the date too often
psiksenz

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:20:52 PM

But it's not normal to move the date too often

There are still a lot of people watching this project and waiting for mainnet to go live so they can buy some Wancoins, me included.  they've got plenty of money now for marketing and development but there always seem to be unforeseen delays in a lot of projects.  they want to make sure everything is as bug free as possible before releasing it to the public.

beatecoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

There is no possibility of not getting from the project. it will be an advantage for us to be launch mainnet in a few months. I believe that in a few months the market will recover. The project will find the desired value more comfortably.

psiksenz

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:59:56 PM

There is no possibility of not getting from the project. it will be an advantage for us to be launch mainnet in a few months. I believe that in a few months the market will recover. The project will find the desired value more comfortably.

Well at the moment the altcoins are waiting for Bitcoin to take a breath so they can rally up. Wanchain will miss the pump this time round but could come at the right time to pick up all the initial investors that missed out on the ICO and also have a pump from an altcoin rally, just depends what the markets are doing at the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.