Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom  (Read 297479 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:03:33 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 05:16:23 PM by Pito001

Below ICO, yikes. Most likely the dev dumping some of his FREE coins. Red flag if you ask me. I'm not gonna get involved.

Yes, clearly the dev dumped a few BTC to scam us all after receiving about 200 BTC from ICO. HUGE red flag! Fail to troll much? Cheesy Cheesy
The derp is strong with this one...  Roll Eyes

on a sidenote: It's a bit odd that my balance isn't in the explorer. It should be in the top... 30...ish  Cool and is staking as we speak.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:55:38 PM

on a sidenote: It's a bit odd that my balance isn't in the explorer. It should be in the top... 30...ish  Cool and is staking as we speak.
If you are looking at the BitTrex distribution, then you are only seeing the amounts of the internal BitTrex wallets (this is the division of the balance of the BitTrex wallet itself)
You need to go to the block explorer, click on the "top 100" and you will see all balances on the GAM network, starting with the BitTrex wallet (which is still the largest one with around 1.3 Mio GAM) then the "burn" address which contains now 511k GAM and then the list of wallets that are staking GAM, starting from 88.5k down.
I presume that you have about 10k in your wallet (that is nr 30 on BitTrex distribution) so that makes your wallet sit on 17th or 18th position on the Gambit rich list.
Not that for people who hold balance on BitTrex as well as in a GAM wallet, their total is the addition of the two, also you can set up multiple addresses in your wallet and divide your balance between different addresses in the same wallet, so you can not always conclude what your position is on the rich list, except that you are not above a certain position.
But it still is nice to see your relative position on BitTrex and on the GAM network - I can find my exact wallet balance back on both,
but I took care to keep all my wallet balance in a single address.
You can enable "Coin Control" and inspect the addresses to which your inputs have been sent - since the number of inputs can run up to 500 this is not a simple task and it is likely that if you used the wallet to send amounts back and forth, that your wallet has split inputs and has now smaller amounts sitting on random wallet-generated addresses, especially if you split inputs in the very beginning to get your wallet's staking and more active with the GAM network, to avoid the max size GAM award.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Pito001

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:12:35 PM

on a sidenote: It's a bit odd that my balance isn't in the explorer. It should be in the top... 30...ish  Cool and is staking as we speak.
If you are looking at the BitTrex distribution, then you are only seeing the amounts of the internal BitTrex wallets (this is the division of the balance of the BitTrex wallet itself)
You need to go to the block explorer, click on the "top 100" and you will see all balances on the GAM network, starting with the BitTrex wallet (which is still the largest one with around 1.3 Mio GAM) then the "burn" address which contains now 511k GAM and then the list of wallets that are staking GAM, starting from 88.5k down.
I presume that you have about 10k in your wallet (that is nr 30 on BitTrex distribution) so that makes your wallet sit on 17th or 18th position on the Gambit rich list.
Not that for people who hold balance on BitTrex as well as in a GAM wallet, their total is the addition of the two, also you can set up multiple addresses in your wallet and divide your balance between different addresses in the same wallet, so you can not always conclude what your position is on the rich list, except that you are not above a certain position.
But it still is nice to see your relative position on BitTrex and on the GAM network - I can find my exact wallet balance back on both,
but I took care to keep all my wallet balance in a single address.
You can enable "Coin Control" and inspect the addresses to which your inputs have been sent - since the number of inputs can run up to 500 this is not a simple task and it is likely that if you used the wallet to send amounts back and forth, that your wallet has split inputs and has now smaller amounts sitting on random wallet-generated addresses, especially if you split inputs in the very beginning to get your wallet's staking and more active with the GAM network, to avoid the max size GAM award.

Thanks for that explanation. As an enthusiast rather than a tech expert this mostly doesn't apply to me  Wink I have about 30k sitting in my wallet and some on Bittrex. Didn't want to give that away, but since you've gone trough all this trouble... Yet, there isn't a single balance on that top 100 list with 30K as shown below

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Cor2

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:47:19 PM

Thanks for that explanation. As an enthusiast rather than a tech expert this mostly doesn't apply to me  Wink I have about 30k sitting in my wallet and some on Bittrex. Didn't want to give that away, but since you've gone trough all this trouble... Yet, there isn't a single balance on that top 100 list with 30K
Probably your wallet's addresses are the one from nr 8 (29.8k) plus some change in addresses that occupy position between 50 and 60.
See that the rich list has only unique addresses, while your wallet can be using dozens of different addresses?
If you enable "Coin Control" in the preferences then your "Send Coins" tab gets an extra button "Inputs"
If you click that, you can inspect all individual chunks of coins in your wallet, including which address is used for each.
Here you can also select individual inputs and send them to another address in your wallet.
If the amount you are sending is not the same as the value of all selected inputs, then an input is broken in two and the "change" is sent to a random address in your wallet, or to the "Custom Change address" that you can configure. I have this set to my main wallet address,
so that change does not get sent to a random address, but only to my main wallet address.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Pito001

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:15:04 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 06:25:55 AM by Pito001

Thanks for that explanation. As an enthusiast rather than a tech expert this mostly doesn't apply to me  Wink I have about 30k sitting in my wallet and some on Bittrex. Didn't want to give that away, but since you've gone trough all this trouble... Yet, there isn't a single balance on that top 100 list with 30K
Probably your wallet's addresses are the one from nr 8 (29.8k) plus some change in addresses that occupy position between 50 and 60.
See that the rich list has only unique addresses, while your wallet can be using dozens of different addresses?
If you enable "Coin Control" in the preferences then your "Send Coins" tab gets an extra button "Inputs"
If you click that, you can inspect all individual chunks of coins in your wallet, including which address is used for each.
Here you can also select individual inputs and send them to another address in your wallet.
If the amount you are sending is not the same as the value of all selected inputs, then an input is broken in two and the "change" is sent to a random address in your wallet, or to the "Custom Change address" that you can configure. I have this set to my main wallet address,
so that change does not get sent to a random address, but only to my main wallet address.

Good enough for me. I don't actually 'need' to see it on there... Was just wondering how this is possible. And there we go. Thanks!

go go Gambit  Cool

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Cor2

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:26:35 AM

From the block explorer, I see that the coin supply has now grown by 580 (total 2500580 including burned tokens) while my wallet has staked 113 new coins, almost 20% - even while I hold only a few percent of coins. From this, I conclude that:
- BitTrex (the largest wallet) is not staking - they are probably more concerned with keeping the wallet sync'ed and secure, rather than
staking more tokens
- Burned coins are not only not retrievable, they also do not stake
- not all wallets are online and staking, apparently some folks have withdrawn balance from BitTrex into their wallet and then closed
their wallet instead of keeping it online, so their balance is not participating in he staking
- the majority of the tokens in the private wallets *are* staking, approximately 70% of the 634k GAM in private wallets.
(With private wallets I mean everything except the BitTrex and the burned token wallets)

mistergee

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 07:38:35 PM

I have a ~2BTC buy at 10K for anyone with ICO buyer's remorse Smiley
Cor2

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:49:23 PM

I have a ~2BTC buy at 10K for anyone with ICO buyer's remorse Smiley
I see - it sounds more like you have remorse that you did not buy more at ICO ;-)
I already bought a bit more and I still have an offer open,
but not like the person who offers 21 BTC (!) for GAM at 7000 satt.
That one order alone (300k GAM) would be over 15% of the current available GAM tokens...

hentzikov

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:11:52 PM

Will there be further detail into the profitable and non-profitable trades from the spreadsheet?
raithe (OP)

Activity: 332

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:18:21 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 03:39:47 AM by raithe

EDITED

This post is very old.  Please see the main thread at GambitCrypto.com for up-to-date information.

EDITED

SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 09:58:23 PM

I'll ask one more time because my post was immediately deleted. I am serious about my question, it is not offensive in any way. Why was it deleted? anyhow...

Why did you guys give this guy 200 BTC? Is there anything exciting going on?

thanks
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:59:23 PM

I assume your post was deleted because you were asking someone else to take time out of their day to compensate for your laziness or unwillingness to read through the thread to find out what this project is about for yourself.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
wookieinvader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 11:26:23 PM

Great update, dev, thanks!  I would like to see the Twitter account used for updating calls and updating on burned coins. Would make it a fun account to follow. Cheers.

I agree with this statement.
Cor2

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:43:26 PM

Is there anything exciting going on?
Did you read the OP?
Everyone investing here expects a return on their investment from successful trades leading to buy pressure for burning coins,
increasing the value of the remaining coins. I think that is as simple as I can tell it - there is a lot more to it, you just need to
invest a little time to read the info that is presented here and you find your answer.
Unless of course, you did not come here to find answers but only to troll and spread negativity, then you won't find answers here.

Cor2

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:45:34 PM

Great update, dev, thanks!  I would like to see the Twitter account used for updating calls and updating on burned coins. Would make it a fun account to follow. Cheers.
I second that.

sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:37:31 AM

Did you read the OP?
Everyone investing here expects a return on their investment from successful trades leading to buy pressure for burning coins,
increasing the value of the remaining coins. I think that is as simple as I can tell it - there is a lot more to it, you just need to
invest a little time to read the info that is presented here and you find your answer.
Unless of course, you did not come here to find answers but only to troll and spread negativity, then you won't find answers here.

Let me ask one more question. We have taken care of supply side by burning the coins but what are we doing for generating demand? Where can we use this coin other than staking. I would like to see discounts on services like Coinigy, coingecko & other trading & chart related services while paying with GAM. Personally if there is a discount for cloud mining, i will be all for it. I think that's what SecretOfCrypto might be asking. We have all seen coin with very little supply but no demand, that only kills liquidity but didn't help much with price/demand.
WhalePanda

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

HODLing is an art, not just a word

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:24:53 AM

Did you read the OP?

Let me ask one more question. We have taken care of supply side by burning the coins but what are we doing for generating demand? Where can we use this coin other than staking. I would like to see discounts on services like Coinigy, coingecko & other trading & chart related services while paying with GAM. Personally if there is a discount for cloud mining, i will be all for it. I think that's what SecretOfCrypto might be asking. We have all seen coin with very little supply but no demand, that only kills liquidity but didn't help much with price/demand.

Someone didn't read OP.

Pito001

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:23:55 AM

3rd that  Cool

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
sambiohazard

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:23:58 AM

Did you read the OP?

Someone didn't read OP.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Peekaboo_3ef209_640992.jpg

I read it, it only says about constant buy pressure. This will only kill liquidity, other than profit taking there is no incentive to sell/use GAM. If there is no seller then how can they keep buying? May be i am not understanding something. If people will be using it then only we will have constant supply of new token to buy from merchants selling it for BTC, with fund money. Also what is the end game? To buy all the tokens and burn them? After a certain point burning has to stop, as you need people to stake to keep n/w running. There has to be some use other than staking & profit taking. If i am missing something please help me understand. Thanks.
sambiohazard

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:00:31 AM

ok so it is short/mid term speculative instrument. Long term plan is either not there or still undecided. Eventually when everyone has sold to take profit, that will be it. Everyone making money. Am I right? I am okay with that, just wanted to clear some doubts. Thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: