Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW]  (Read 913951 times)
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:15:14 PM

Indian Girls ........
please no

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:26:47 PM

need more slanty eye for the round eye!!! vertical or horizontal slanty is good Smiley

glorg44

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:27:53 PM

I don't like them Indian girls, no offence.
bokr57
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1004

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:24:05 PM

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
ChiliPowder

Merit: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:52:59 PM

Indian Girls

Aint no body got time for that.

This is Hot Asian girls... make a thread called hot Indian girls.
bokr57
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:42:39 PM

CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:16:32 PM

idiots or racists ?

Agreed. Nothing against Indian girls, just not the thread for it.

for real, this is a really stupid thread....
bitcointalk should forbid it, but i think the administrators swings there eggs while the watching this...

but yeah, this is a stupid thread for stupid people.
Where is india located?
How is this continent called?

please people, tell me if i am wrong that the country india is located in south asia!

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
bokr57
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:36:13 PM

CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:44:32 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 08:03:12 PM by CoinFriend

idiots or racists ?

bitcointalk should forbid it, but i think the administrators swings there eggs while the watching this...

Where is india located?

please people, tell me if i am wrong that the country india is located in south asia!

You are, of course, correct - however, in common usage, "Asian girls" means EAST Asia.

YOU WROTE WEST ASIA FIRSTLY. THEN YOU EDITED IT TO EAST  Wink
LoL

CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:08:11 PM

idiots or racists ?

Where is india located?

You are, of course, correct - however, in common usage, "Asian girls" means EAST Asia.

LoL

I did, hadn't fully woken up yet. Brain still off. Tongue

Yeah, the brain of the people who post pictures in this thread seems still off most of the time...

I didn't know that "Let's talk about" in common usage means "Post Pictures" mainly  Grin

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 08:41:40 PM

While technically, India and even Russia are both part of the Asian continent...

... it is typically assumed that this thread is dedicated to "Oriental" girls. (Sorry if that's not PC.)

Russian girls are typically posted in the "Pictures from Russia" thread. (Note: There is no "HOT" factor.)

It would certainly be prudent to have a separate "(Hot and Spicy) Indian Girls!" thread. (Someone should get on that. I'll contribute. Cool)

Which brings me to an even bigger point. This thread is for "HOT" Asian girls and 3/4 of the pics he posted did not qualify as such in my (fap) book. I'm sure no-one would have complained if they had actually been of "HOT" girls.

Here are some examples of what "HOT" Indian girls look like:

Also, fyi, a picture is worth a thousands words. So, that ends that argument. Tongue

dragonbird

Activity: 414

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:52:56 PM

CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:14:21 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 10:26:00 PM by CoinFriend

While technically, India and even Russia are both part of the Asian continent...

... it is typically assumed that this thread is dedicated to "Oriental" girls. (Sorry if that's not PC.)

Russian girls are typically posted in the "Pictures from Russia" thread. (Note: There is no "HOT" factor.)

It would certainly be prudent to have a separate "(Hot and Spicy) Indian Girls!" thread. (Someone should get on that. I'll contribute. Cool)

Which brings me to an even bigger point. This thread is for "HOT" Asian girls and 3/4 of the pics he posted did not qualify as such in my (fap) book. I'm sure no-one would have complained if they had actually been of "HOT" girls.

Here are some examples of what "HOT" Indian girls look like:

Also, fyi, a picture is worth a thousands words. So, that ends that argument. Tongue

Thanks for your post. I was thinking to show a map with all areas of the asian continent also.
But i look a little different at the whole thing and mean, there is not really a need for such kind of threads....

Read more at the bottom...

idiots or racists ?

Where is india located?

LoL

I did, hadn't fully woken up yet. Brain still off. Tongue

Yeah, the brain of the people who post pictures in this thread seems still off most of the time...

I didn't know that "Let's talk about" in common usage means "Post Pictures" mainly  Grin

Eh, that one you can nitpick at Tongue

But it's nice to browse, why not have the thread? Off-topic is for just that, anyways...

Better is, I don't discuss this with you. Otherwise we go off-topic in a off-topic thread!
Even administrators and moderators won't discuss it! Because they think they are the kings of bitcoin and they have the might... LOL

But i can tell you, you have the whole www to browse such pictures!
This thread exists still, because bitcointalk want to be the biggest crypto currency forum. The number of user accounts is more worth as useful and intelligent discussions to support crypto currency. And some others need off-topic thread like this to spread advertisement due to signature campaigns.
Further bitcointalk has created stupid rules to use this forum. By their rules they destroy the communication between crypto related projects itself. And they ban developer accounts, because of posting informations about the own project on different threads. (And also for posting pictures about a project, in the project thread itself.) Bitcointalk calls this off topic advertisements!
But finally they are against innovation and personal success due to this stupid rules.
Good people with brain go away from bitcointalk! And i am sure, those people haven't used such senseless threads like this.

Finally bitcointalk has forgotten to create a rule create that off-topic threads must have a relationship to crypto currencey somehow. I can create a off-topic thread about my neighbors cat or something else. (And this can nobody browse in the whole www!) In order to discuss " why not have the thread " it takes a lot of level, understanding and insight. But those things are rare, not only on bitcointalk Wink

Do you know why everyone in this thread post picture after picture?
Lets have a look at the posts of the first page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105136.0
The first two postings are without pictures!
Then someone starts. He post a picture of a girl!
And now, all the monkeys follow him...
Nothing more is going on here  Grin

LOL

CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:49:22 AM

Better is, I don't discuss this with you. Otherwise we go off-topic in a off-topic thread!
Even administrators and moderators won't discuss it! Because they think they are the kings of bitcoin and they have the might... LOL

But i can tell you, you have the whole www to browse such pictures!
This thread exists still, because bitcointalk want to be the biggest crypto currency forum. The number of user accounts is more worth as useful and intelligent discussions to support crypto currency. And some others need off-topic thread like this to spread advertisement due to signature campaigns.
Further bitcointalk has created stupid rules to use this forum. By their rules they destroy the communication between crypto related projects itself. And they ban developer accounts, because of posting informations about the own project on different threads. (And also for posting pictures about a project, in the project thread itself.) Bitcointalk calls this off topic advertisements!
But finally they are against innovation and personal success due to this stupid rules.
Good people with brain go away from bitcointalk! And i am sure, those people haven't used such senseless threads like this.

Finally bitcointalk has forgotten to create a rule create that off-topic threads must have a relationship to crypto currencey somehow. I can create a off-topic thread about my neighbors cat or something else. (And this can nobody browse in the whole www!) In order to discuss " why not have the thread " it takes a lot of level, understanding and insight. But those things are rare, not only on bitcointalk Wink

If off-topic threads had a relation to cryptocurrency, they wouldn't be off-topic threads! The point of this is for off-topic - like what kind of music Bitcoiners like, or your neighbor's cat, or whatever.

The funny part is - I kind of agree with you. Not about this thread, I like it, but about Bitcointalk's rather stupid rules. They let scammers and dedicated FUD accounts hang around, causing all sorts of trouble, but advertisements must go?

man, i said i don't discuss it...

But off-topic in short:
If my neighbors cat eats my btc paper wallet and i make a thread about this, then is it a bitcoin related topic. But it is off-topic in comparison to the main and useful cryptocurrency related threads! Such these about and mining, advertising of new coins, trading coins, where to spend coins, future diskussions about crypto and so on.

Now with a little bit of brain you can see a difference between cryptocurrency related off-topic and off-topic that has totally noting to do with crypto!

For example fabiola!, she has created a thread and ask "  Am I the only girl on here? : (  "
This is it a legit topic for me. Because it has to do with crypto and the forum itself! And she appeals to an important theme by doing this!
But it is off-topic! Because there is not a direct connection a main topic of a coin or a cryptocurrency. But hey, maybe it should become a main topic, the gender discussion....

So now, what exactly has this asian girls thread to do with crypto or the forum itself?
And where is the a thread where you guys talk about hot girls that already use or know something about bitcoin or cryptocurrency?

Yeah okay, again i see how dumb people are on bitcointalk. This could be the only advantage of a thread like this.
And further it supports only swinging eggs for some people here. And maybe exactly this distracts the administration to do really importand things. Such like doing something agains scammers and fakes.
Without "real" off-topic the forum could be more userfriendly, i think. For sure, the administration has to do a lot with reviewing all this usless stuff, it need a lot of time. But why they have so much to do and support this stupid shit?
Or is it somehow neccesary for the success of something cryptocurrency related, that a user write in a thread what he has drunken?

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:54:59 AM

ChiliPowder

Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:54:56 AM

More tits, less smarty pants douches.

CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:35:33 AM

Cant beat an azn with curves.

Hope I don't get in trouble for the second one.

NDotSO / Bourák
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 05:51:46 AM

^^ And what sort of trouble do you think you might have with the second pic, lets take another look at it to see

All i can think of that the pic is too dark and i can't see her snatch the best, only problem i can see.

bokr57
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:39:24 AM

BitcoinOrigins

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:01:29 AM

Most of these girls everyone is posting are models.....well that says a lot wheres the natural amatr ones?
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: