Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▓ New Bitcoin Online Embassy is coming ▓  (Read 689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 12:42:07 AM

New Bitcoin Online Embassy is coming ... Smiley

http://btc-embassy.com  <-- Under development

(domain might be changed also into new one)

I would like to hear any suggestions about what would you like to add as a feature/functionality to new Bitcoin Online Embassy - please comment. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Visit previous Bitcoin Online Embassy version: http://btc-embassy.com/indexOLD.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:28:38 AM

So Bitcoin Embassy is a..?

Basically just a program where you stay in and see everything you can see by googling it right?
Well, I'm suggesting maybe allowing to do something more? Why not a full-on game? I might be able
to help with Sound FX Smiley

Looks good though

roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:46:34 AM

Basically just a program where you stay in and see everything you can see by googling it right?
Well, I'm suggesting maybe allowing to do something more? Why not a full-on game? I might be able

Looks good though

Thanks for your feedback.

Basically you can Google everything those days so ... :-)

BTW. Show me how to Google this:  possibility to use of a virtual BTC ATM machines without walking out from home?  
Or step by step tutorials on how to use bitcoin-core,  block chain explorer and more ...
This is what Embassy was about. A place where you can find important informations for bitcoiners placed in 3D environment.

You seems like you don't know what's inside of the previous Embassy.

Anyway.  You must know that Bitcoin Online Embassy  is  a project which already have visitors and people who thinks that we need Bitcoin Online Embassy.

The reason to rebuild the Embassy is to give somethingg more. Build better Embassy.   I spent hundreds of hours on this project and even some famous bitcoiners told me to keep doing that.

Regards.
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:07:36 PM

Looks good though

Thanks for your feedback.

Basically you can Google everything those days so ... :-)

BTW. Show me how to Google this:  possibility to use of a virtual BTC ATM machines without walking out from home?  
Or step by step tutorials on how to use bitcoin-core,  block chain explorer and more ...
This is what Embassy was about. A place where you can find important informations for bitcoiners placed in 3D environment.

You seems like you don't know what's inside of the previous Embassy.

Anyway.  You must know that Bitcoin Online Embassy  is  a project which already have visitors and people who thinks that we need Bitcoin Online Embassy.

The reason to rebuild the Embassy is to give somethingg more. Build better Embassy.   I spent hundreds of hours on this project and even some famous bitcoiners told me to keep doing that.

Regards.

Thanks for elaborating!
Well now I know what it's about, it seems really cool.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 06:36:34 PM

A virtual Bitcoin Embassy? Sounds very interesting indeed!
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 07:13:17 PM

Thanks for elaborating!
Well now I know what it's about, it seems really cool.

In future Bitcoin Online Embassy will provide such functionalities as:

-MMO functionality for unlimited players.
-Digital Rooms/Offices with Oculus Rift and other VR helmets support where all of the Bitcoiners can meet up and talk about Bitcoin, vote for important changes, help each other with problems or share ideas and not only.
-Digital rooms with Microsoft HoloLens support.
-Digital Live Bitcoin Trading Platforms where people will literally trade coins face 2 face in digital world.
-Live Support - plan to connect all of the Bitcoin Embassies around the world in our Digital Bitcoin Online Embassy to provide great place to get informed about as many Bitcoin related topics as possible.
-As many free2play games in different types as possible to keep visitors entertained.
-Tons of Digital Tutorials for newbies, amateurs, semi skilled, skilled and professional Bitcoiners as possible.
-Cross-platform - all Visitors can enjoy it together.
-WebGL Support
-Bitcoin Digital Museum
-Bitcoin Digital Cinema

and this is not the end of it Smiley

Those are future plans.

This is long term plan and for now I am focused on planning and development of the 1st room from new Embassy in webGL[unity5]/JS/HTML5/CSS so no need to use Unity Web Player anymore.
Everything takes time.

A virtual Bitcoin Embassy? Sounds very interesting indeed!

Thanks! You should visit old version of The Embassy. There is a link on a bottom of the screen of btc-embassy.com

Best regards.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: