Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx  (Read 31711 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:47:20 PM

Dev understood that if he procrastinate more, the price will drop below 75%, so he launched the mining urgently  Grin. Don't think this will help though. Sad to tell that, but this Dev does not listen to community, better to say - he just ignores it, being driven only by greed  Undecided

The price was almost 2000 sat (at the border of the C-Cex trigger for the second buy wall).

lol u smartass doe sucker pull ur fuckin eyes out ur chocolate ass and look at the last candle : ATL is being at 2002 mark which shows respectively the drop in value 74.975%

according to the ico rules the remaining funds must be used to support the concerted exit price ~~ 8K :  if sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price the ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension

whats the issue with dat support wall? they havent yet placed the 8btc wall so whats the business in here?

ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:03:20 PM

looks like coins on suprnova are now confirming. lets watch idiots dump.

I like tacos!
hellohellooo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:35:39 PM

Dev understood that if he procrastinate more, the price will drop below 75%, so he launched the mining urgently  Grin. Don't think this will help though. Sad to tell that, but this Dev does not listen to community, better to say - he just ignores it, being driven only by greed  Undecided

The price was almost 2000 sat (at the border of the C-Cex trigger for the second buy wall).

lol u smartass doe sucker pull ur fuckin eyes out ur chocolate ass and look at the last candle : ATL is being at 2002 mark which shows respectively the drop in value 74.975%

according to the ico rules the remaining funds must be used to support the concerted exit price ~~ 8K :  if sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price the ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension

whats the issue with dat support wall? they havent yet placed the 8btc wall so whats the business in here?

It would have to go to 2000 sats, it never did. 74.xx is not 75. Good lord you are a dumb fuck. Can't use language or math.
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:49:33 PM

LOL hellohellooo the troll slayer.

I like tacos!
moneycharm

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:22:18 AM

There is wrong rich list in the wallet. Please repair it. And what masternode? Still 25000 FCS?
logictense

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 10:00:28 AM

according to the ico rules the remaining funds must be used to support the concerted exit price ~~ 8K :  if sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price the ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension

It would have to go to 2000 sats, it never did. 74.xx is not 75. Good lord you are a dumb fuck. Can't use language or math.

ur mouth needs to hardly nailed right now homie, watch ur language until i put my dick inside. I bet u r the smartest student evah who achieved fuckin grade A in all disciplines and about to be awarded an academic qualification! look, fag what i'm saying is:

ATL is being at 2002 mark which shows respectively the drop in value 74.975%

u commenting like so:

74.xx is not 75

fuck ur mouth, u really came up with a brilliant post which is example of ur exceptional intellectual power! so 74.975 is not 75 really Grin

i do really believe that 0.025% spread is indeed the only reason that makes my post worth replying

logictense

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 11:19:53 AM

im a slut dildoeater and im unable to spell

hey motherfucker whats up with ur calculations huh

ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:32:58 PM

So Dev.... Whats the next development?  price is way down from ICO.  Any thoughts on bringing it up to a good price?

I like tacos!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:34:45 PM

So Dev.... Whats the next development?  price is way down from ICO.  Any thoughts on bringing it up to a good price?

OFC not.. these guys got nothing.. move them losses into viral and start making profits.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:03:35 PM

As Bobsurplus somehow appeared fudding here on this thread... I wonder if it was he who bought the big part of this ICO, then crashed the buy wall... And now is collecting coins at 1/4 of ICO... This is something to expect from him and his team... They have the appropriate amount of money, and they have appropriate habits..

Why the dolphin/whale on his avatar picture is reminding shark tail so much..?  Grin

... this space is not for rent ...
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:21:41 PM

ur mouth needs to hardly nailed right now homie, watch ur language until i put my dick inside. I bet u r the smartest student evah who achieved fuckin grade A in all disciplines and about to be awarded an academic qualification! look, fag what i'm saying is:

u commenting like so:

74.xx is not 75

fuck ur mouth, u really came up with a brilliant post which is example of ur exceptional intellectual power! so 74.975 is not 75 really Grin

i do really believe that 0.025% spread is indeed the only reason that makes my post worth replying

To make you stop talking about it, i have put a buywall of 1.30BTC, so please dump on me before tomorrow so that i can remove my buywall dump a few below 2000sats and make 300% profit, so please dump.
logictense

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:01:10 PM

u commenting like so:

74.xx is not 75

To make you stop talking about it, i have put a buywall of 1.30BTC, so please dump on me before tomorrow so that i can remove my buywall dump a few below 2000sats and make 300% profit, so please dump.

Nope. What u've put up ur hole is not a buy wall. It is an asscork.

ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:02:50 PM

bought some more of this coin.  I just dumped my Viral in worries that the "Twitter Nodes" will be considered a botnet and get shut down.

I like tacos!
logictense

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:04:34 PM

bought some more of this coin.  I just dumped my Viral in worries that the "Twitter Nodes" will be considered a botnet and get shut down.

good boy. go get a chunk of KTK now.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:15:18 PM

u commenting like so:

74.xx is not 75

I don't really care what you say or don't see... if people dump enough then i can make it drop below 2000sats and then i will profit out when C-CEX put the other 50% in buywall Cheesy
logictense

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:25:50 PM

u commenting like so:

74.xx is not 75

I don't really care what you say or don't see... if people dump enough then i can make it drop below 2000sats and then i will profit out when C-CEX put the other 50% in buywall Cheesy

If u going to drop it below 2000 sats, pm me, we'll together work out a deal.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:43:20 PM

As Bobsurplus somehow appeared fudding here on this thread... I wonder if it was he who bought the big part of this ICO, then crashed the buy wall... And now is collecting coins at 1/4 of ICO... This is something to expect from him and his team... They have the appropriate amount of money, and they have appropriate habits..

Why the dolphin/whale on his avatar picture is reminding shark tail so much..?  Grin

What planet are you on dude?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:07:36 AM

This one, mostly... Smiley

I'm just trying to understand whether that was Dev who crashed the wall to get free coins, or some third-party did to get cheap coins... You seem like a good realistic guess, but thats just a guess, mostly to see your reaction Smiley. Sure there are many other whale-wannabes...

... this space is not for rent ...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:55:09 AM

This one, mostly... Smiley

I'm just trying to understand whether that was Dev who crashed the wall to get free coins, or some third-party did to get cheap coins... You seem like a good realistic guess, but thats just a guess, mostly to see your reaction Smiley. Sure there are many other whale-wannabes...
\

What wall are you talking about?Huh

You're lost kid!
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:03:25 AM

This isn't about another altcoin, is it?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: