Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinwallet.com Announce  (Read 4088 times)
Price Givens (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 06:52:57 AM

I don't remember saying we spent $450,000 on domain names.  We do have $100 set aside for a redesign, just looking for the designer to do the job. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
19e

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:27:39 AM

$250,000 for bitcoinwallet.com

I think you'll never earn it back without misappropriation of client's bitcoins.

Forgive my outspoken.
Onar

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:01:29 PM

Maybe companies has a agenda with not implementing multisig. That they not want to lose the control of the funds people use through their service. Its not good, but when companies starts up in unregulated business areas, they are not implementing tools that makes them to lose control. Unless a other does it and they have to follow to not lose market.

..... and made this an exchange not just some id to address type. With this multi-sig, you would be the first mover in this area, forcing companies like bit-pay and coinbase to take notice and hopefully implement it.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 12:32:06 PM

If you were to implement a true multisig bank you would have a very good chance to make back your initial investment and then some.  Doing this you would become the first zero trust bank EVER.

If you do not do this then you are just another inputs.io, or worse another Bitcoin Savings and Trust..

PLEASE do the right thing.  Bitcoin needs it.  There are many here who can help you do this correctly.  Please use these resources to do this right.

Do this right and this venture could be very profitable even without having to employ the standard "we got hacked" exit strategy.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:33:44 AM

Is there any actual hard proof that you spent $450k on two domains. It just seems unusual that someone who spends that much on domains would settle for a twitter handle with numbers in it to represent their company. I can't say I'd be surprised if that was just some sort of publicity stunt to try and gain artificial trustworthiness. Anyone considering using this should proceed with caution.

Also, if you actually are legitimate and spent $450k on domains, please spend $100 to pay someone to redesign your site.

Don't confuse transparency with a trustless service.

Well stated.
Good question! I almost fell for this stunT;)
vic.morg33

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:03:19 AM

Good day sir/madam, I have been a loyal bitcoinwallet user for some time now but just a few months back, the phone numbers of my country (cameroon) where changed by adding 6 infront of all numbers. Now I can login to my account because the authentication sms does not arrive . I have tried to contact a bitcoin support numerous times to no avail. Please, can someone help me. This is really frustrating and I'd appreciate any help or ideas. Regards
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:53:12 AM

Send me all your bitcoins!

I will keep them safe!!

www.MountGox.bitcoinwallet.com

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: