Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiDice lightweight BOT  (Read 482 times)
carajillu (OP)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:46:25 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 12:33:41 PM by carajillu

Hi guys,

Such a gambler I am, that decided to write a lightweight bot in html + javascript for this nice site, satoshidice<dot>com (if you have never used it you can check it clicking my signature). The bot mainly lets you autoplay doing single bets or using martingale strategy (or just infinite single bets if you set multiplier to 1).

Main features:

- define the number to roll below (and calculate multiplier automatically)
- define multiplier to apply in case of loss (and calculate number to roll below automatically)
- set a maximum loss streak to avoid losing all bankroll
- set a bankroll target and bot will stop if reached
- No need to use a server or anything, just place satbot.html and runBot.js in a folder and run satbot.html, is all javascript client side.
etc

The html is extremely simple and functional, I wrote it in a couple of hours so it lacks style completely, just textareas, buttons and labels. If anyone wants to edit the html an/or javascript and make it something attractive and a good customer experience is more than welcome. Could be fun.

Also, if you like it and/or find it useful, don't forget to throw some satoshis to my donations address 1NDMhmbbWSpAbsCmm2sHtjnPJ9uGnB66kT.

Here is the code, as said before, if someone is interested in participate I can give you editing access to github and we can make it grow.

https://github.com/acrespi/satoshidicebot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: