Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >>BTC worldwide<< WU / MG / Neteller* / UKBT / Getcash (RBS/Natwest/Ulster)  (Read 403 times)
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:05:07 PM

Welcome

Offer fast and reliable service for anyone around the world who want to buy BTC

In this listing i can offer sale of BTC with floating price, please ask about rate every day.

For daily update on rates just ask me on my live chat or leave message here.

Rules:

No limits on buying using Western Union or MoneyGram

Neteller only for trusted buyers.

I want to receive GBP=£  not usd or euro

All deals can go through escrow of localbitcoins where you can find daily rate and limits. This escrow will be charged 1% of localbitcoins fee.

For trusted members no escrow / will send first at my discretion.

Bitcoin for WU / MG

To buy by Western Union/ moneygram with escrow of Localbitcoins :  https://localbitcoins.com/ad/164085/purchase-bitcoin-western-union-united-kingdom

To buy neteller you must be trusted and have trade history. No escrow on this method is possible.

For UK customers i can offer Bank transfer / Get cash / cash in had / cash in mail / cash deposits

If you lucky enough to be in UK you can buy BTC easily with Bank trasfers-standart checks apply.

Get cash is the fastest way of buying BTC, average time is 5 minutes. Just send me code for cash through RBS/Natwest/Ulster bank.

Cash deposits and cash in hand to major UK banks possible as well Just start LIVE CHAT with me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: