Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HYIP Admins  (Read 913 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Racey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:56:31 PM

You can work with investor's balance, adding funds, , accrual ref. commission,
order a withdrawal, etc.

All functions are available in section:

Balance-Operations-New operation

Choose operation type, enter user login

In HS you can create investor's deposit, close it, reinvest, change reinvest % or change
investment plan for certain user.

Link:http://h-script.com/eng_manual.pdf

Deposits-Deposits
Choose the needed deposit, you can use Search

This is why I am not getting paid and many others who invest in these schemes

Hello Readers,

Hope that all of you are doing well. Last week there were not any big activities in HYIP industry. So, I had got enough time to write something useful for you. You know, sometimes we see one program has different status on different monitors. When maximum monitors have PAYING status, some monitors are with NOT PAYING or PROBLEM status. I’ll try to discuss about this situation and some signs which indicate that a HYIP is going to scam.

Well, I’m talking about big and popular HYIP programs, most of those don’t become scam in just 1 day. And that’s why you may see different status on different monitors. First of all, the most common case is “Selective Payments” strategy from HYIP admins. Maximum big programs use this strategy at their last stage. “Selective Payments” means they pay to monitors and some small investors only. And as you know there 90% monitors are ready to sell their “STATUS “ for few bucks. What you may not know that some cheap monitors sell their “STATUS” for even 5-10 cents. YES! This is the reality and I’ll show you some proof in near future. Well, now come back to the main point, the most common case is this “Selective Payments” strategy, for what you see different status in different monitors. Simply, those monitors who don’t accept “Selective Payments” will set “NOT PAYING” status and other monitors who are getting paid will keep “PAYING STATUS” for the same HYIP programs.

Another case is “information” sometimes HYIP admins can cheat with a big investor, but he wants to keep running his program with the “PAYING“ status, so he will be paying to small investors and monitors. Now, one big investor ’XX’ has got scammed from a HYIP named ‘YY, but all other investors are getting paid regularly. But that investor ‘XX‘ is an responsible person and he wants to inform it to other peoples that the program ‘YY‘ is a scam. So, he decide to inform this matter to the monitor named ‘AA‘ which one is known as a trusted and honest monitor. Now, ‘AA‘ has the information that ‘YY‘ has scammed an investor. So ‘AA‘ has right to change their status to NOT PAYING for the program ‘YY‘. But other monitors don’t have this information so they’ll keep the PAYING status for ‘YY‘ even some of those monitors really care about investors and don’t accept “selective payments“.

Another case is “blackmailing the HYIP admin”. You may not know when a HYIP program launch, almost 90% HYIP monitors send an “Invitation” to that admin to buy their listings. There is no wrong with this “invitation”. But some Monitor admins are very sensitive like a teenage girl, they can’t accept a refuse from hislover HYIP admin. So, they try to blackmail that admin with a NOT PAYING status on his monitor. Their vision is “buy our listing or get NOT PAYING status on our monitor”. Fortunately, these kinds of monitors are not known as a trusted monitor not they are popular.

Finally, my personal opinion is to stay away from those programs which have mixed STATUS on different monitors. But you also have to recognize honest and fake monitors. As the honest monitors are little in number, it’s better to recognize honest monitors only and follow their statuses. When there are no trusted monitors available for a program, you should stay away from that program.

By the way, you may also know some reason for mixed STATUSES for a program, why not share with others by making a reply here.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Regards Alex Vegas

http://www.alexnews.biz/2015/02/why-we-see-mixed-status-for-same-hyip.html

And its gone.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:14:46 PM

Very nice article but I doubt there are investors following monitors  Grin
iram91445

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:09:21 PM

actually i personally invest only according to hyip monitors, its easier to find potential scams

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:27:40 PM

actually i personally invest only according to hyip monitors, its easier to find potential scams

Good to know, I would reccomend you to join InstantScamAlert community  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: