Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2018, 01:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 41 (53.9%)
very! - 11 (14.5%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.6%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 205484 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
A_McGriff

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:21:23 AM

I just had an idea reading about Independent Presidential Candidate Deez Nuts. What if we pulled a Dogecoin move and raised money for the protest vote candidate? I think it's hilarious some bored 15 year old kid in Iowa registered Deez Nuts as an official presidential candidate. Dumb publicity can be good. I know nothing of how to go about implementing such a thing. Just throwing it out there.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/19/presidential-candidate-deez-nuts-does-not-exist.html

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Niccolò Machiavelli

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:46:00 AM

I actually just wrote a page about Deez Nuts, Sydneys Voluptuous Buttocks, and Brystol Palyn. Palyn's home address is 69 East Big Beaver Road. Of course, I couldn't forget to mention the cuddliest candidates of them all, Limberbutt McCubbins and Buddy the Cat.  You can become a candidate, online and in minutes.  No proof of citizenship, age or residence needed. 

http://2016.presidential-candidates.org/how-to-run-for-president.php

I have another idea.  These political pages attract millions of monthly visitors and are tops in searches related to democratic candidates, republican candidates, libertarian candidates and independent candidates.  I would be willing to speak with my buddies about putting up some doged related adverts.  Maybe others have the same possibilities.

Are there any graphic adverts out there for DOGED?   We have a meeting on Saturday morning and if I could show them some ideas – I think we could get them published.
Dogedarkdev
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1005

$XVG - The Standard in Privacy Based Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 12:28:11 PM

you should bring up your idea in the irc chat. personally, i dont plan on promoting fake candidates with my doged though ;]

should have a small release out today.. and hopefully i wrap up this electrum web wallet over the weekend..

_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
Niccolò Machiavelli

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:43:56 PM

you should bring up your idea in the irc chat. personally, i dont plan on promoting fake candidates with my doged though ;]

I wasn't really talking about promoting any candidates, fake or not.  Just thought I could put DOGED on the first page when people google 'republican candidates', something they do hundreds of thousands of time each day.  It was more about promoting the coin.  Even if one out of every thousand persons clicked on the advert, it would mean hundreds of new visitors to the DOGED website.  Anyway, it was just a thought and I've never been on irc, don't really have the time.
VDechand

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:01:55 PM

I wasn't really talking about promoting any candidates, fake or not.  Just thought I could put DOGED on the first page when people google 'republican candidates', something they do hundreds of thousands of time each day.  It was more about promoting the coin.  Even if one out of every thousand persons clicked on the advert, it would mean hundreds of new visitors to the DOGED website.  Anyway, it was just a thought and I've never been on irc, don't really have the time.

That idea is very good Smiley
Dogedarkdev
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 01:41:05 PM

sure =]

Dogedarkdev
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 02:05:44 PM

WOW! i just saw we dipped to 4sat for a brief moment on bittrex!

this is redistribution at it's finest... there's never been a better time to get in..

lot's more stuff on the way.. stay tuned or drop in our irc chat  Grin

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/dogecoindark

Niccolò Machiavelli

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:47:19 PM

I was thinking something like this http://2016.republican-candidates.org/?show=doged
(on the right side below the polls)

Note:
• The public cannot yet see these adverts (you need the show=doged part)
♦ I just took some images from the OP to plug in as examples.  They come up randomly with each refresh.
♦ We would still need some good graphical adverts and good relevant text. 320px x 198px would be best (divine ratio and fits on mobile devices)

If we could get the graphic adverts together, I could do some promoting
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 04:16:27 PM

I was thinking something like this http://2016.republican-candidates.org/?show=doged
(on the right side below the polls)

Note:
• The public cannot yet see these adverts (you need the show=doged part)
♦ I just took some images from the OP to plug in as examples.  They come up randomly with each refresh.
♦ We would still need some good graphical adverts and good relevant text. 320px x 198px would be best (divine ratio and fits on mobile devices)

If we could get the graphic adverts together, I could do some promoting

I think we should attempt to get some traction on this -- What can i do to help ?

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:14:56 PM

So whats been going on with the price lately on bittrex seen a spike down to 4 sat so am guessing that someone made a dump on their with their stock wasn't quick enough to buy more tho Sad Holding my coins for the future and hopefully to use in shops if come to accepting it and a better value in price.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Dogedarkdev
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 09:46:32 PM

So whats been going on with the price lately on bittrex seen a spike down to 4 sat so am guessing that someone made a dump on their with their stock wasn't quick enough to buy more tho Sad Holding my coins for the future and hopefully to use in shops if come to accepting it and a better value in price.

yeah or might have been someone who accumulated when we were just at 1-2sat

Dogedarkdev
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 09:49:12 PM

i should have a new game faucet up soon.. win doged for..  well.. i dont want to say too much..

a few of our lucky chat users got picked to beta test it today though  Cool

ShadowBits

Activity: 938
Merit: 504

Terawatt

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:52:02 PM

Wait, we are getting 7 BTC of volume and you are worried?  I'm not sure what the issue is here other than distribution is happening at a nice low price; which is not even an issue but an advantage.  More features are being added so value is not going down anytime soon.  I can only say that the game I beta tested today was pretty awesome.  Haven't seen anything like this before.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:53:45 PM

Omg 4 sat!!! Jesus u wish I was you I would have put 2 btc straight into it. Now back at 6. Wow what a missed opportunity ; ( I always miss out on the quick money

To peel or not to peel.
ShadowBits

Activity: 938
Merit: 504

Terawatt

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:56:35 PM

Omg 4 sat!!! Jesus u wish I was you I would have put 2 btc straight into it. Now back at 6. Wow what a missed opportunity ; ( I always miss out on the quick money

I wasn't able to get my orders filled at 4 sat either.  Pretty bummed, those would of been nice percentages to gain right there, especially with the slump in BTC recently.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
idosedthekoolaid

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 10:03:31 PM

Wait, we are getting 7 BTC of volume and you are worried?  I'm not sure what the issue is here other than distribution is happening at a nice low price; which is not even an issue but an advantage.  More features are being added so value is not going down anytime soon.  I can only say that the game I beta tested today was pretty awesome.  Haven't seen anything like this before.

I  also tested the game you mention today. It is FUN!! Everyone is in for a treat! Great music too, and my type of game! I <3 arcade games, not so much on all these newfangled games with zillions of players and items and industries and DnD rules etc.

I honestly need to take a class in managing time productively from this crazy ass developer. He's found the secret to it all, whatever it may be. SRSLY.

Great, working, full-featured software just falls out of his hair or something, maybe. IDK, but I sure hope he stays out of whatever kind of car Michael Hastings drove....

<3  

Breathe in.
Breathe out.
Patience.

<3

idosedthekoolaid

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 10:06:27 PM

i should have a new game faucet up soon.. win doged for..  well.. i dont want to say too much..

a few of our lucky chat users got picked to beta test it today though  Cool

Just to emphasize a point I just effin' made, BEST. FAUCET. EVAR. (yet)

As always, thanks very, very much for all your hard work. I know it is a labor (labour if you're Merbles) of love but it is very much appreciated and encouraging and all kinds of other good, happy, glittery things.

<3
idosedthekoolaid

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 10:11:22 PM

My assumption (could be totally wrong) was that someone might be liquidating their crypto holdings ASAP in a panic watching BTC flashfreakout and knowing that most of their other cryptos had to pass through BTC on their way to becoming fiat, in order to cut their losses in the event Gavin And. and crew had sent the BTC bus straight to the depths of hell.

Seemed like several cryptos were being sold for unusually low sats at the same time, but I haven't played duelling graphs to see if that's BS or not.

<3
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:19:20 PM

My assumption (could be totally wrong) was that someone might be liquidating their crypto holdings ASAP in a panic watching BTC flashfreakout and knowing that most of their other cryptos had to pass through BTC on their way to becoming fiat, in order to cut their losses in the event Gavin And. and crew had sent the BTC bus straight to the depths of hell.

Seemed like several cryptos were being sold for unusually low sats at the same time, but I haven't played duelling graphs to see if that's BS or not.

<3

Hard to know with the amount of things that are going on currently with Bitcoin being one and then all the stuff about XT and then the other news and more news it gets confusing. Am just holding for the prices to go back up as this is whoever is selling BTC at this is selling at a loss.

Anyone know if theirs any  sites accepting DOGED to play games or buy stuff or still awaiting such services?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:40:52 PM

<3

Hard to know with the amount of things that are going on currently with Bitcoin being one and then all the stuff about XT and then the other news and more news it gets confusing. Am just holding for the prices to go back up as this is whoever is selling BTC at this is selling at a loss.

Anyone know if theirs any  sites accepting DOGED to play games or buy stuff or still awaiting such services?

I don't think any exist yet, maybe soon tho.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.