Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glidesec - Is it really a SCAM?  (Read 854 times)
kaduwall (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:18:56 PM

Hello fellow traders and investors. Smiley

I'm @crazy_crypto on twitter, best known as Sherlock.
I decided to create this topic today to discuss the current situation of the Glidesec asset.

Currently, the dev seems to be MIA, as you can see in the original thread and his bitcointalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961897.640

Perhaps this is just another scam in our crypto environment, but I want to get to the bottom of this, so I invite all people that are involved in this matter somehow (or know something) to talk about it here.

I'm still a holder because to me it doesn't make much sense for the dev to just run away at this point. Even if he's a scammer, he could just buy extremely cheap coins, release the XGC asset and easily get the price back up to dump it again for a profit. So is he really gone, or just working underground? Why would he go through the trouble of providing the last updates? Or say that he wasn't the "ActualUpsurge" on the C-cex trollbox? I'm curious.

Apparently, some of you know who the dev is in real life, I read somewhere in the glidesec topic that he wasn't hiding himself, so perhaps it would be nice if the ones who know that could step forward so we can at least try to contact him and see whats the real situation, and if it is something bad indeed, we can then take the appropriate actions.

Lets begin Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:21:52 PM

It really doesn't matter if he comes back with the new coin at this point. Who on earth would buy it? We all bought into a coin of his expecting dividend payments weekly. No one has received those in a few weeks now.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:24:08 PM

ya , you right , and i know it
kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:25:04 PM

It really doesn't matter if he comes back with the new coin at this point. Who on earth would buy it? We all bought into a coin of his expecting dividend payments weekly. No one has received those in a few weeks now.

Yeah I feel you, he would have to make several things right again. But thats not exactly the point. I just think it would be nice if anyone knew who he is in real life, if we could contact him somehow.
kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:26:37 PM

ya , you right , and i know it

What do you "know"?
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:41:56 PM

I know dev's (notice lower case "d") lately have been corking the bean, so to speak. A true Dev (notice uppercase D) have stood by their coin, and it has innovation. Satoshi, I am sure, never meant for this bewilderment. Most dev's (notice lower case d once again) are in it for the money, not the common good of the people. How may we be a free society if there is no freedom. Think. Respond. Act.
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:45:46 PM

Yeah I feel you, he would have to make several things right again. But thats not exactly the point. I just think it would be nice if anyone knew who he is in real life, if we could contact him somehow.

Yea.. This information has already been posted. Just browse through my recent posts from like a week or so ago. You'll find just about everything you need

Edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044199.msg11283839#msg11283839
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:47:47 PM

Yea.. This information has already been posted. Just browse through my recent posts from like a week or so ago. You'll find just about everything you need

I apologize.
kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:53:45 PM

I see, somehow I missed this, I'll take a look, thanks a lot!
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:54:45 PM

I see, somehow I missed this, I'll take a look, thanks a lot!

No prob!
kaduwall (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:44:05 PM

I have updated some info in the other thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044199.20
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: