Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I create FREE CITY. A free country with very low taxes.  (Read 50 times)
boumalo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 08:51:21 PM

Free City

I'm building a free world.
No income taxes and no capital gain taxes.

Free City is made by the people, for the people. The state dose not rule the people, the people are their own ruler. Much like the USA at the beginning.

The libertarian project of islands in the middle of the ocean backed by Peter Thiel had engineer pain points : https://www.businessinsider.com/libertarian-peter-thiel-utopia-seasteading-institute-2018-3
The interesting experiment of a city with no taxes in El Savador is made by a state : https://www.reuters.com/markets/rates-bonds/el-salvador-plans-first-bitcoin-city-backed-by-bitcoin-bonds-2021-11-21/

The road to create a free state is either to :
-Establish legally on a portion of land owned by a State by buying the land and negotiate the right to become a State.
-Legally win elections and set-up a libertarian government in a country or State that already tilts towards freedom.

-Free city would be governed by a libertarian constitution and 7 (or 9 ?) sages to resolve disputes and there would not be the threat of theft by law.
-Only libertarian with good spirits can become citizens, a clean record in terms of violent crimes helps.

There is a need for a free society that will non violently inspire other states to offer more freedom and that will inspire freedom in the minds of observers, by example.

Are you in ?
Who do you think should be offered a Sage position ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:56:38 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2021, 09:11:51 PM by franky1

many have tried.
most end up just being greedy empty projects of just begging for money with fake promises of offering something in return

if you feel you are "the one" that should be managing the project then you should already be the person that can make it happen.

so.. instead of 'if you pay me it will be built' try the 'if you build it they will come'

remember
housing developers lay the foundations and then the bricks and THEN sell the property.
so please dont be another 'pay me first' guy

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
boumalo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 09:49:47 PM

many have tried.
most end up just being greedy empty projects of just begging for money with fake promises of offering something in return

if you feel you are "the one" that should be managing the project then you should already be the person that can make it happen.

so.. instead of 'if you pay me it will be built' try the 'if you build it they will come'

remember
housing developers lay the foundations and then the bricks and THEN sell the property.

Good points, I feel my life would be useful if I can pull it off and offer a free state to the world.

It's doable.

I just need 100 well-intended men and women then we will need 1000 more.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:55:51 PM

many have tried.

remember

Good points, I feel my life would be useful if I can pull it off and offer a free state to the world.

It's doable.

I just need 100 well-intended men and women then we will need 1000 more.

nope you need a plot of land big enough to develop enough housing to be declared a city (before even 1 person steps on it)
that land needs its own natural water source capable of supplying the capacity of a city(before even 1 person steps on it)
the land needs to not only be big enough for the city but also the self sustainable agriculture
once you have found the perfect location then you need to negotiate with the government to declare the land not the responsibility or property of the government where you negotiate a deal that you will police and regulate the activities of those on the land.

once thats done. then YOU have to start building the infrastructure. not just the water electric and sewerage but also the first apartment block with shops and businesses...

then and only then you can sell your properties to eager people that want to move there and buy a business there.

by the way.
many have tried different ways. (seastead)
many have even tried to 'take over' established towns and try to convert them to free-zones(new hampshire project)
but their failures were they were too eager on trying to get the money in before fulfilling any of the basic needs of those handing them money

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
boumalo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 11:08:52 PM

I think https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project is a good initiative.

Cash is needed before hand but not the sole factor.

2031 Free City is established and recognized by more than 30 countries
2041 Free City has 10,000 citizens and 100,000 supporting visitors

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 09:31:38 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2021, 03:55:15 PM by Tash

After the scamdemic is over, states will battle who has the lowest taxes.

There is no law, other than the Natural (Gods) Law, every individual is his/her own sovereignty with equal standing.

Riccardo Bosi (Austalian Politician soldier) and Dave Oneegs chat (foul language) 2% tax.....
https://youtu.be/4nucrZc2Qt4

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: