Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:33:12 PM

If George Carlin didn't change his ways just before he died, nobody will be laughing as they watch him burn.

Cool

Pretty sure you would. You even think it is cool to send people to eternal suffering according to your smiley.
Who needs a Satan when your worshiping a monster
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

If George Carlin didn't change his ways just before he died, nobody will be laughing as they watch him burn.

Cool

Pretty sure you would. You even think it is cool to send people to eternal suffering according to your smiley.
Who needs a Satan when your worshiping a monster

Actually, I would have pity. But there is no pity in Hell. So, I won't be around to watch. Only those that are with him might see him burn.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:17:57 PM

I hear after the first couple weeks of burning in hell, you get used to the heat and it doesn't hurt anymore

Also note, there is free beer! (unfortunately it's warm, deal with it)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:37:35 PM

I hear after the first couple weeks of burning in hell, you get used to the heat and it doesn't hurt anymore

Bwahahahha!  And nowhere to pee....
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 03:34:41 AM

People can't nullify what God has done. What did God do? He sent His Son, Jesus, to take the sins of the whole world. What does this mean?

This means that there are no more sins to be paid for in Hell or anywhere else...except for one. Why aren't there any sins but one any longer? Because God is not unjust. The sins were paid by Jesus. God won't make people pay for the sins again. He can't. They were already paid for. Like if you had a money debt for $10,000, and somebody went to your creditor and paid the debt off for you, and got a receipt showing that it was paid, and gave the receipt to you. Your former creditor can't require you to pay the debt again.

Now that your sins have been paid, you get to have a new, glorified body in the resurrection. All people get to have this new, glorified body. What can this body do? It can teleport. It has the ability to communicate ESP-like. It can manipulate the elements simply by mind control. It will not die.

If this is the case, what is Hell for? It is for the one sin that was not and will not be covered by the work that Jesus did on the cross. That one sin is to reject the Holy Spirit from working salvation faith in Jesus in your heart. Hell is the place where that undying, new, glorious body will be destroyed as payment for that one final sin. And since that body can't die, the Hell death will take forever.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Leprikon

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:03:09 AM

People can't nullify what God has done. What did God do? He sent His Son, Jesus, to take the sins of the whole world. What does this mean?

This means that there are no more sins to be paid for in Hell or anywhere else...except for one. Why aren't there any sins but one any longer? Because God is not unjust. The sins were paid by Jesus. God won't make people pay for the sins again. He can't. They were already paid for. Like if you had a money debt for $10,000, and somebody went to your creditor and paid the debt off for you, and got a receipt showing that it was paid, and gave the receipt to you. Your former creditor can't require you to pay the debt again.

Now that your sins have been paid, you get to have a new, glorified body in the resurrection. All people get to have this new, glorified body. What can this body do? It can teleport. It has the ability to communicate ESP-like. It can manipulate the elements simply by mind control. It will not die.

If this is the case, what is Hell for? It is for the one sin that was not and will not be covered by the work that Jesus did on the cross. That one sin is to reject the Holy Spirit from working salvation faith in Jesus in your heart. Hell is the place where that undying, new, glorious body will be destroyed as payment for that one final sin. And since that body can't die, the Hell death will take forever.

Cool
Have you forgotten that Jesus atoned for-pay the debt for past sins of the people. To date, the sins of the people have a lot, and with each passing day it becomes more and more sins. I do not think that God would sacrifice his other son, for what would once again save humanity. Now people have to pay for their sins themselves.
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:17:42 AM

Warm beer, hell! Smiley But I'm interested in another question, where did you find this information? You were there yourself, or you have received a call from hell, good friends? Wink Perhaps there is no hell, just as there is no paradise. But you want people who are constantly accusing you and your children for what you've done bad things.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:18:35 AM

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Maybe because you didn't watch this?

https://steemit.com/religion/@fyrstikken/there-is-a-mountain-in-saudi-arabia-that-has-been-hidden-from-the-world-due-to-its-incredible-historic-value
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:40:28 AM

An interesting video thanks for sharing

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:43:01 AM

maybe the main reason for them is they believe on material things that can be seen infront of them ......... however in my point of view religion gives us an objective to life if have none .......... it may be wrong perception but a person can live his whole life running after religion to fulfill its tasks ....... that makes it easy to live a life ........

Atheists are like people who fall for Nigerian emails. They just can't see how Satan is poisoning their minds to the good things that God gives us all.

What good does God give us? Everything. We got our arms free, didn't we? I haven't been able to grow an extra one. Thank Goodness that I haven't lost either of them.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:55:11 PM

Warm beer, hell! Smiley But I'm interested in another question, where did you find this information? You were there yourself, or you have received a call from hell, good friends? Wink Perhaps there is no hell, just as there is no paradise. But you want people who are constantly accusing you and your children for what you've done bad things.

Didn't BADlogic tell you?

She and I went to hell ages ago... I took pictures..

See the guy at the bottom getting free beer? (the monk walks it down from Tibet)
You even get a little demon to hold your hair out of the way so it doesn't catch fire

Cool
omer_parvez

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:32:20 PM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

Look boy if a single boat cant create itself and if a single match stick cant form its structure and if no engineer in the world cant create a pentagon structure like that exist in nature then how come universe came in to being itself and how come humans came in to being and if you beleive in darwins theory then you are a fool and in discovery channel did they tell you that the middle stages are missing Huh they cant prove anything that humans developed from monkeys so my boy you are wrong and your every concept is wrong
Moloch

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:42:05 PM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Look boy if a single boat cant create itself and if a single match stick cant form its structure and if no engineer in the world cant create a pentagon structure like that exist in nature then how come universe came in to being itself and how come humans came in to being and if you beleive in darwins theory then you are a fool and in discovery channel did they tell you that the middle stages are missing Huh they cant prove anything that humans developed from monkeys so my boy you are wrong and your every concept is wrong

Oh yes, thanks for clearing that up for everyone...

If a boat or a match cannot create themselves... therefore god... makes sense...

The only people who do not believe in evolution are people who are ignorant of the science... It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that humans and primates evolved from a common ancestor... this isn't even a debate these days, it's been proven (there is no "missing link")

The evidence for evolution is overwhelming and encompasses multiple branches of science from archeology (bones) to biology (vestigial organs) to DNA (98%+ identical), etc

Evolution has been shown to happen in laboratory experiments involving fruit flies, wasps, etc

Evolution happens with diseases all the time... do some research on the FLU virus or antibiotic resistant bacteria

All relevant branches of science agree that evolution is a fact... please at least do the smallest bit of research before offering your (wrong) opinion
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:53:19 PM

Oh yes, thanks for clearing that up for everyone...

If a boat or a match cannot create themselves... therefore god... makes sense...

The only people who do not believe in evolution are people who are ignorant of the science... It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that humans and primates evolved from a common ancestor... this isn't even a debate these days, it's been proven (there is no "missing link")

The evidence for evolution is overwhelming and encompasses multiple branches of science from archeology (bones) to biology (vestigial organs) to DNA (98%+ identical), etc

Evolution has been shown to happen in laboratory experiments involving fruit flies, wasps, etc

Evolution happens with diseases all the time... do some research on the FLU virus or antibiotic resistant bacteria

All relevant branches of science agree that evolution is a fact... please at least do the smallest bit of research before offering your (wrong) opinion

It is not evolution. It is change, programmed into a complex nature, by the Programmer, God, so that when certain things happen, certain other results are achieved.

True evolution in nature is mathematically impossible. Guided evolution in the lab is creation-by-man, not evolution by nature.

Cool

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:58:37 PM

@BADecker said "Now that your sins have been paid, you get to have a new, glorified body in the resurrection. All people get to have this new, glorified body. What can this body do? It can teleport. It has the ability to communicate ESP-like. It can manipulate the elements simply by mind control. It will not die.

Exactly how old do people appear in their amazing hyper-flex new "glorified bodies"  Do you get to be you at 20?  30? 95?

This fairy tale is awesome....go on!
ionomy

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:50:47 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 10:16:12 AM by ionomy

Hate is a very strong word, some choose not to follow a religion such as in the same respect others do not follow politics, of course there can and is some crossovers there too, but really to blanket quoted saying that all atheists 'hate religion', this is a somewhat misrepresented and totally unfair basis for fact.
BTC Loading

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

if you believe you can succeed

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:30:26 PM

I don't hate any religion.
some times life can push you to the wall whereby you lose hope and think that God does not exit
only what i tell myself that time is God i alive this is just a trial that i so-pose to pass in life 
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:57:21 AM

I don't hate any religion.
some times life can push you to the wall whereby you lose hope and think that God does not exit
only what i tell myself that time is God i alive this is just a trial that i so-pose to pass in life 
You can believe or not believe in God. It is the free choice of each individual. But why hate ?! No religion compels us to believe in his god. These are people who impose their faith in their god. But God is one, and it is spoken by all religions. So why argue ?! For God, there is no difference in what language we pray to God there is no difference what nationality we are, and even skin color does not matter. God is one, and he loves all equally.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:11:06 AM

"Why do Atheists hate Religion ?" ?

Who says anyone "Hates" them or is "Angry" ?

Any rational scientific reasonable intelligent person would see religious people are retarded zealots
Me ?
I worship the fucking Easter Bunny because i love Chocolate !

I used to Worship lord Zeenu though but i got to an eMeter and had my Thetan count checked
then i worked at ridding my body of evil alien space spirits who flew here on Space jumbo jets
and later broke out of the volcano prison they were in to infest the cavemen on earth.

But you would only hear that story once you are a higher level Scientology member.
And in order to get that high you have to donate a lot of money ..or be Tom Cruise !

Hey wanna worship Allah and go all Jihad or stare into a hat like a Mormon go nuts.
Don't lure me into a planet wide war of Terrorism over it though calling me a HATER that is Angry.
Simply leave me the fuck alone Nike wearing Kool-Aid drinkers on the Hail-Bop Comet right now going back "home"
..yeah a Heavens-Gate Cult joke.  Cheesy

Tolerance ?
Like what during The Crusades ? or while the AID's epidemic was exploding how the Vatican / Pope
declared using a condom is a sin and you will burn in hell for using one.
So use a condom before ? I highly suggest you REPENT now and beg for forgiveness and let the Easter Bunny into your heart !

FUD first & ask questions later™
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:11:32 AM

Hate is a very strong word, some choose not to follow a religion such as in the same respect others do not follow politics, of course there can some crossover there too, but really to blanket quoted saying that all atheists 'hate religion', this is a somewhat misrepresented and totally unfair basis for fact.
Absolutely correct! If the person is an atheist does not mean that he hates the faithful and God. Just a man, chose a different path. What is to blame for such a person ?! Just people still do not realize that there is faith. There are people who lose their faith. These people, I'm sorry. People should not hate. People need help to find their faith. But only if the person himself wants to return to God. In order to get someone to believe in God, you can not.
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: