Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:04:34 PM

You've "factual evidence" of nothing and atheism has no doctrines.

Come now. Just because I haven't sat down and explained clearly why the 3 laws prove God exists, doesn't mean that they don't prove such. I have explained in other posts clearly enough that one can explain it to himself if he wants. I would rather you use your ability to think than lay it out completely for you.

----------

The first great doctrine of atheism is that God (supreme being) does not exist. The second is that atheism is not a religion. Following that are many of the scientific theories that are held by atheists as laws of nature. Because these are held as truths, they are doctrines to the holder.

For example. There is a sect of atheism that holds that the Big Bang is law, when in reality it is theory (not fact), and probably could never be proven at all even if it HAD HAPPENED.

The reason atheists need something like the Big Bang is (even though they are mostly ignorant of it because they hide it from themselves), atheists, like everyone else, don't know for a fact anything about their future. Because of this, they build up all kinds of limited and temporary fantasies in their mind about what they think will happen. Their fantasies are their doctrines, just as formally religious people have doctrines, while all the while each individual's doctrine is slightly (or greatly) different from the individual doctrine of anyone else.

It all has to do with the weakness that we all have when trying to predict the future. We think that we would have security if we had control. The atheists try to gain control by making themselves the authority (supreme being) and then try to go about eliminating the supreme being (themselves) in their minds by upholding atheism.

Atheism is the most pathetic religion around. It doesn't even deserve to be a religion. But, by its attributes, definitely is one.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:10:42 PM

As what I have learned Atheist doesn't hate religion. They just don't like the idea of having a so-called-religion where they are force to worship someone they don't believe.

I was born as a Catholic and before I actually thought the same way atheist believe.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:11:19 PM

You're mistaken Atheism by some sort of "belief in science".
And there's no such thing as "Big Bang law", it's a theory.

Atheism is the lack of belief in deities, just that, nothing else, doesn't imply a shred of belief on anything, scientific or otherwise, and has absolutely no doctrine.
Doctrines are irrational actions based upon political views or religion, regardless if the conditions when those actions can be considered good or not.
For an instance, the Communist doctrine aims a lot at a sort of factory worker that doesn't exist anymore, yet because they take Marx and Lenin as doctrine they don't change.
Likewise, in the Middle Eastern religions there's a doctrine against eating pork, this makes perfect sense as hogs takes too much a water, a scarce good at the region. The same idea at mid-Europe would be senseless.

Atheists are more akin to think rationally and try to analyze the decision/consequences factor to determine the course of action.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:17:18 PM

As what I have learned Atheist doesn't hate religion. They just don't like the idea of having a so-called-religion where they are force to worship someone they don't believe.

I was born as a Catholic and before I actually thought the same way atheist believe.

Nobody can force you to worship one way or another. The closest they can come is to brainwash you. But if they don't continually reinforce their brainwashing, you will revert to your own religious beliefs over time.

When someone attempts to force you to worship such a way, he isn't really. You might go through the acts of specified worship, but you aren't really worshiping unless you are.

It's like a hostage situation. The people who take you hostage may give you a choice. They may tell you to remain as a hostage or die. What you do is up to you.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
butdabass

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:22:16 PM

i think,because they (atheis) dont care to religious person,but religious person care to them. they hate that condition.
they wanna be alone,wanna be free.. that what i thought  Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:25:43 PM

@popcorn1

Please keep all your replies in one post.

Multiple replies in multiple posts is considered SPAM.

===================================================================================================================

I gave you the simple definition of atheism and atheist. All the rest of the definitions suggest the same meaning, although many of them do it with an abundance of words.

Since I also showed you that, even if there happened to be no God, the atheist himself is the supreme being he is trying to deny, all you jokers are doing is batting at the air... air that you happen to attach words to, because words are easy.

Since I also showed you that God exists through 3 common scientific laws, atheism is a complete nullity. All that atheists want to do is make noise to prove they are something. But you jokers don't have to do this. God knows you are there, and He accepts you. Now accept Him.

Too bad for you atheist jokers. There isn't anything there in you. And there won't be until you start to accept the fact that God exists.

Smiley

Yes and I did agree with you with the definition of atheism being the one in the Oxford dictionary:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun
[mass noun]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Ref: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

What are you rattling about?

Thank You and best regards.
SPAM Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
spam on your face Cheesy Cheesy idiot..i will post to who ever i want too.. so shut thou face Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i have no ads ..so no spam Grin Grin
right that is you sorted.. now badecker left..
OH I FORGOT YOU TALK SO MUCH POOOOOOOOOOOO Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:31:47 PM

You're mistaken Atheism by some sort of "belief in science".
Not at all. I am simply using science as an example. Whatever anyone does in life, he does because he believes that it is the correct way to live. It is his religion, be it science or anything else.

And there's no such thing as "Big Bang law", it's a theory.
Exactly what I was hoping you would understand that I was saying.

Atheism is the lack of belief in deities, just that, nothing else, doesn't imply a shred of belief on anything, scientific or otherwise, and has absolutely no doctrine.
However, that is not what the dictionary definition is.

You could look at it from an animal's point of view. A more intelligent animal holds the general understanding that mankind is greater than it is. Mankind is a deity in the eyes of animals, even though they don't express it that way. Atheists try to become less than the animals by attempting to say that there is no supreme being. Since animals can't think like that, it becomes self-evident that mankind (if not Something even greater) is the supreme being.

Doctrines are irrational actions based upon political views or religion, regardless if the conditions when those actions can be considered good or not.
Exactly the thing that I am saying regarding atheism and atheists.

However, many scientists hold to certain scientific fact in such a way that everything they do is based on such fact. It is part of their doctrine to do things like this. Some fact is doctrine to those who use it regularly.

For an instance, the Communist doctrine aims a lot at a sort of factory worker that doesn't exist anymore, yet because they take Marx and Lenin as doctrine they don't change.
Likewise, in the Middle Eastern religions there's a doctrine against eating pork, this makes perfect sense as hogs takes too much a water, a scarce good at the region. The same idea at mid-Europe would be senseless.
The fact that some doctrine is based on falsehood (like atheism), doesn't mean that all doctrine is based on falsehood.

Atheists are more akin to think rationally and try to analyze the decision/consequences factor to determine the course of action.

If atheists could think rationally, they would look up the definition of "atheism," apply it to themselves, and see that atheism is a complete lie. As it is, they would rather believe the lie, making atheism a religion just like many of the other religions around the world that hang onto falsehood.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:32:20 PM

Come now. Just because I haven't sat down and explained clearly why the 3 laws prove God exists, doesn't mean that they don't prove such. I have explained in other posts clearly enough that one can explain it to himself if he wants. I would rather you use your ability to think than lay it out completely for you.

----------

The first great doctrine of atheism is that God (supreme being) does not exist. The second is that atheism is not a religion. Following that are many of the scientific theories that are held by atheists as laws of nature. Because these are held as truths, they are doctrines to the holder.

For example. There is a sect of atheism that holds that the Big Bang is law, when in reality it is theory (not fact), and probably could never be proven at all even if it HAD HAPPENED.

The reason atheists need something like the Big Bang is (even though they are mostly ignorant of it because they hide it from themselves), atheists, like everyone else, don't know for a fact anything about their future. Because of this, they build up all kinds of limited and temporary fantasies in their mind about what they think will happen. Their fantasies are their doctrines, just as formally religious people have doctrines, while all the while each individual's doctrine is slightly (or greatly) different from the individual doctrine of anyone else.

It all has to do with the weakness that we all have when trying to predict the future. We think that we would have security if we had control. The atheists try to gain control by making themselves the authority (supreme being) and then try to go about eliminating the supreme being (themselves) in their minds by upholding atheism.

Atheism is the most pathetic religion around. It doesn't even deserve to be a religion. But, by its attributes, definitely is one.

Smiley
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE BIBLE Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
YOU MAKE YOUR OWN LAW TO THE BIBLE...DUMB ASS..so if there is a hell your going there Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
for not doing gods teachings Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
because you know nothing about the bible Grin

very good stories but that is all they are nothing else A BOOK ..and no wisdom comes from the bible just common sense thou should not kill...NO SHIT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:38:30 PM

----------

Smiley
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE BIBLE Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
YOU MAKE YOUR OWN LAW TO THE BIBLE...DUMB ASS..so if there is a hell your going there Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
for not doing gods teachings Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
because you know nothing about the bible Grin

very good stories but that is all they are nothing else A BOOK ..and no wisdom comes from the bible just common sense thou should not kill...NO SHIT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The important thing that comes from the Bible is the message of Jesus Christ, the Messiah. All who believe in the salvation of Jesus, through His death on the cross and His resurrection to eternal life, will receive eternal life from Him. Those people will be raised from death at the last day to live forever.

The rest of the info in the Bible is all there to back up this most important thing... the salvation that is there for as many as will receive it.

Smiley

BCEmporium
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:36:37 PM

There's no other definition for atheism other than "disbelief in God".
I understand however, and we often come to a clash with what I call "American Atheism", AA's seams to imply some oddities to Atheism, such as same sex marriage, abortion, gay rights and a whole load of dogmatic crap that is alien to Atheism, basically they want to input a sort of leftist view or "caviar-leftism" to Atheism.

Doctrines are bad by definition, because ANY course of action can be either good or bad based upon its context. Doctrine and dogmatic views always follow irrational responses by ignoring this factor.
In other words what's good for me may not be good for you and vice-versa, and what may be good today may be bad tomorrow.

And please! Stop with "falsehoods" and "Messiahs"! That sounds so irrational! Specially taken that you're talking of a religion made by Romans some 100 years after the supposed Jesus existed, if he ever did.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Cash BTC

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:52:34 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 05:07:51 PM by Cash BTC

Watching a documentary about yet another religion of crackpots;

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32412212

Now tell me, do we have reasons to love religion?
But there's a catch, a good Atheist will unlike or hate religion(s), not people. They're separate things, the same people without religion can be good people, the issue is often the religion itself and its doctrines.

That's the point: atheists do not Love.

Love is a sentiment coming from Faith.

==================================================================================================================

unfortunately, i dont hate any of them they have what they believe is right. but of course atheists hate religion, coz they dont believe it

Atheists hate because that is what happens when you cannot Love.

Love is a sentiment coming from Faith: you cannot love if you don't have Faith.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:52:41 PM

Judaism generally views Jesus as one of a number of Jewish Messiah claimants who have appeared throughout history.[1] Jesus is viewed as having been the most influential, and consequently the most damaging, of all false messiahs.[2] However, since the mainstream Jewish belief is that the messiah has not yet come and the Messianic Age is not yet present, the total rejection of Jesus as either messiah or deity in Judaism has never been a central issue for Judaism.

Judaism has never accepted any of the claimed fulfillments of prophecy that Christianity attributes to Jesus. Judaism also forbids the worship of a person as a form of idolatry, since the central belief of Judaism is the absolute unity and singularity of God.[3][4] Jewish eschatology holds that the coming of the Messiah will be associated with a specific series of events that have not yet occurred, including the return of Jews to their homeland and the rebuilding of The Temple, a Messianic Age of peace[5] and understanding during which "the knowledge of God" fills the earth,[6] and since Jews believe that none of these events occurred during the lifetime of Jesus (nor have they occurred afterwards), he is not a candidate for messiah...

So jews were here before Christians ..So why don.t they believe in jesus ..you think of all the religious people they would know if jesus existed they where here first Wink Wink Wink Wink..

RISE FROM THE DEAD Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
NUTTER..SO WERE ALL GOING TO GET KILLED  AND THEN RISE FROM THE DEAD BECAUSE OF JESUS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EVERY PERSON THAT IS DEAD OR WHO AS EVER DIED WILL RISE FROM THE DEAD Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT Cheesy Cheesy

What you say only the believers will be brought back to life..i thought he forgives everybody Grin Grin

So is jesus a contradicting liar Wink Wink Wink i mean the bible tells you to do one thing and then says  do the opposite ..so even god does not know what he is talking about Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i cannot be 100% there is no god .. but at the same time i cannot be 100% i am actually here.
am i in the matrix who know for sure.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cash BTC

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:57:13 PM

Judaism generally views Jesus as one of a number of Jewish Messiah claimants who have appeared throughout history.[1] Jesus is viewed as having been the most influential, and consequently the most damaging, of all false messiahs.[2] However, since the mainstream Jewish belief is that the messiah has not yet come and the Messianic Age is not yet present, the total rejection of Jesus as either messiah or deity in Judaism has never been a central issue for Judaism.

Judaism has never accepted any of the claimed fulfillments of prophecy that Christianity attributes to Jesus. Judaism also forbids the worship of a person as a form of idolatry, since the central belief of Judaism is the absolute unity and singularity of God.[3][4] Jewish eschatology holds that the coming of the Messiah will be associated with a specific series of events that have not yet occurred, including the return of Jews to their homeland and the rebuilding of The Temple, a Messianic Age of peace[5] and understanding during which "the knowledge of God" fills the earth,[6] and since Jews believe that none of these events occurred during the lifetime of Jesus (nor have they occurred afterwards), he is not a candidate for messiah...

So jews were here before Christians ..So why don.t they believe in jesus ..you think of all the religious people they would know if jesus existed they where here first Wink Wink Wink Wink..

NUTTER..SO WERE ALL GOING TO GET KILLED  AND THEN RISE FROM THE DEAD BECAUSE OF JESUS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EVERY PERSON THAT IS DEAD OR WHO AS EVER DIED WILL RISE FROM THE DEAD Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT Cheesy Cheesy

What you say only the believers will be brought back to life..i thought he forgives everybody Grin Grin

So is jesus a contradicting liar Wink Wink Wink i mean the bible tells you to do one thing and then says  do the opposite ..so even god does not know what he is talking about Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i cannot be 100% there is no god .. but at the same time i cannot be 100% i am actually here.

Are you able to keep your informations concise?

Are you high?

==================================================================================================================

The important thing that comes from the Bible is the message of Jesus Christ, the Messiah. All who believe in the salvation of Jesus, through His death on the cross and His resurrection to eternal life, will receive eternal life from Him. Those people will be raised from death at the last day to live forever.

The rest of the info in the Bible is all there to back up this most important thing... the salvation that is there for as many as will receive it.

You are talking like a Christian.

Dont' close your mind and you'll be able to understand all.

Smiley

:-|

Can I ask you a question: why are you interested in atheism?

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:04:23 PM

Video: Why Jewish People Do Not Believe In Jesus

Comment: "The Talmud was written by Rome centuries after the New Testament , so every Jew that is worshiping the Talmud is deceived."

Yes, everyone on earth will rise again. The ones that Jesus finds favor with will live forever, and the rest will not. They will be ashes under our feet.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 05:10:12 PM

NUTTER..SO WERE ALL GOING TO GET KILLED  AND THEN RISE FROM THE DEAD BECAUSE OF JESUS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So is jesus a contradicting liar Wink Wink Wink i mean the bible tells you to do one thing and then says  do the opposite ..so even god does not know what he is talking about Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Video: Why Jewish People Do Not Believe In Jesus

Comment: "The Talmud was written by Rome centuries after the New Testament , so every Jew that is worshiping the Talmud is deceived."

Yes, everyone on earth will rise again. The ones that Jesus finds favor with will live forever, and the rest will not. They will be ashes under our feet.

Can I ask you a question: why you spend your time replying to a person that is clearly showing lack of Faith?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:05:04 PM

There's no other definition for atheism other than "disbelief in God".
I understand however, and we often come to a clash with what I call "American Atheism", AA's seams to imply some oddities to Atheism, such as same sex marriage, abortion, gay rights and a whole load of dogmatic crap that is alien to Atheism, basically they want to input a sort of leftist view or "caviar-leftism" to Atheism.

Doctrines are bad by definition, because ANY course of action can be either good or bad based upon its context. Doctrine and dogmatic views always follow irrational responses by ignoring this factor.
In other words what's good for me may not be good for you and vice-versa, and what may be good today may be bad tomorrow.

And please! Stop with "falsehoods" and "Messiahs"! That sounds so irrational! Specially taken that you're talking of a religion made by Romans some 100 years after the supposed Jesus existed, if he ever did.

Often people say something like, "I don't (or can't) believe it." Other time they say, "I believe it."

Since atheism has been proven false - because it has been scientifically proven that God exists - how can we keep from talking about falsehoods when the topic is about an activity of atheism?

In addition, isn't the person who brings the clarity about the falsehood of atheism to the atheists to show them the truth... isn't that person a messiah of sorts, one that is trying to bring the truth to light?

Sounds to me that taking the focus off faith in Christianity (which might be true), and placing it on atheism (which has been proven false in more ways than one), is an attempt to cover up the truth. And if someone wants to cover up the truth, what is the use of a thread that is looking for the truth in truthful answers, like this one?

Why are you trying to hide the truth?

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:11:56 PM

I wouldn't ask that question in this thread as you are showing uncertainty and giving only more power to atheist people.

PS: this is the main account of Cash BTC.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:15:00 PM

Think about this. There is only one reason that we believe in life. What is that reason? Because we are experiencing it and see it.

Life is a miracle. We have no evidence that it could exist... except that it does.

So, why does rising from the dead bother you? It happened once, in abundance, all around us. Why are you closing your mind to the idea that it can happen again? You are pushing yourself towards stupidity the more you talk.

Just because I said one thing doesn't necessarily exempt me from saying other things.

The Bible never tells a person to do two opposite things under the same set of circumstances.

Keep it up. You will ultimately deny yourself right out of existence.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:16:42 PM

Are you able to keep your informations concise?

Are you high?

You are talking like a Christian.

Dont' close your mind and you'll be able to understand all.

Smiley

:-|

Can I ask you a question: why are you interested in atheism?

atheism is someone who does not worship gods..well i don.t..plus so much war and hate caused by religion plus arguing about something that is not there its bonkers Undecided Undecided

its the 21st century get real nutters Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:17:44 PM

I wouldn't ask that question in this thread as you are showing uncertainty and giving only more power to atheist people.

PS: this is the main account of Cash BTC.

Uncertainty? I am VERY certain I asked that question. Even if the moderators delete it, I still am very certain that I have asked it.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: