Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901254 times)
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:08:30 PM

OT

so you know nothing Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  YOU SAID IT NOT ME  Cheesy Cheesy THIS IS HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE .... Grin Grin Grin NOW THAT WAS FUNNY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

AN  IQ OF A PEANUT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you high?

====================================================================================================================

It's not that you don't know something.  But a statement as ignorant as "Atheists cannot love" can't be resolved through words.  That is a very bold statement that and you must live in a very small world to think it to be true.  Love is a human emotion, that is not conditional on any religious belief.

And I do think traveling is one of the best ways to rid ourselves of ignorance.  The internet is a great tool as well of course, but it is no replacement for traveling.

I'm starting to not like people that call me ignorant... please stick to the subject and don't lose time and space in offending other people.

Thank You.

/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:11:38 PM

OT

It's not that you don't know something.  But a statement as ignorant as "Atheists cannot love" can't be resolved through words.  That is a very bold statement that and you must live in a very small world to think it to be true.  Love is a human emotion, that is not conditional on any religious belief.

And I do think traveling is one of the best ways to rid ourselves of ignorance.  The internet is a great tool as well of course, but it is no replacement for traveling.

I'm starting to not like people that call me ignorant... please stick to the subject and don't lose time and space in offending others people.

Thank You.

/OT

I am not concerned about whether or not you like me.  You made an ignorant statement, there is no debating that.  But I will apologize for offending you personally if you feel that I have done so - that is not the intent.

If you make a generalization that Atheists cannot love and not thinking you are offending people, then you really shouldn't be offended either.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:14:11 PM

OT

So, even though Eve didn't sin by disobeying a directive from God in her speech with the serpent, she may have lied. Perhaps we don't have the whole conversation that God had with Adam and Eve. Perhaps God did indeed tell them to not touch the fruit. But we don't have record of it.

Why you want to know, didn't I already told you that knowledge leads to death?

Thank You.

===================================================================================================================

How did Eve know that disobeying God would be wrong before eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, only after which she would have known it was wrong?

"Wow"... so she didn't want to disobey: she just wanted to know death.

That was illuminating.

/OT

This wouldn't be my interpretation.  Regardless, it was just a question for BADecker to ponder.  How/why does someone want something if they lack any knowledge of whether it's good or bad?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:14:49 PM

Eve goofed by talking to the serpent. Adam goofed by not correcting Eve's goof before it became a sin.

Smiley

Eve didn't talk to the serpent. The serpent talked to Eve.

Adam didn't need to correct Eve. Adam needed to find something else to do.

If it had not been a husband/wife situation, Adam may not have been the one in authority over Eve.

Genesis 3:2,3:
The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ”

So, even though Eve didn't sin by disobeying a directive from God in her speech with the serpent, she may have lied. Perhaps we don't have the whole conversation that God had with Adam and Eve. Perhaps God did indeed tell them to not touch the fruit. But we don't have record of it.

Smiley

How did Eve know that disobeying God would be wrong before eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, only after which she would have known it was wrong?

God had told Adam and Eve before they ate the fruit, that the day in which they ate it they would surely die. We have no record of God saying at that point that it was wrong to select death. But here is how I look at it.

It is rather easy to destroy life. People do it all the time nowadays. But it is almost impossible to make life. Perhaps we are close to it in some ways.

Since God made the complexity that was Adam and Eve, and then breathed His spirit into them, the destruction of such complexity is wrong.

However, my thinking aside, there are others, in the Bible, who call it a sin in one way or another.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:16:03 PM

OT

...omissis...
there is no debating that.  
...omissis...

Than why are you debating?

/OT

If you make a generalization that Atheists cannot love and not thinking you are offending people, then you really shouldn't be offended either.

Atheist do not deserve to live: why are you losing time and space to do that statement?

If you are atheist, then apologies my question.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:19:23 PM

Why are religious people so afraid of Atheists?   Huh

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:20:28 PM

OT

Thank You.

===================================================================================================================

That was illuminating.

/OT

The knowledge of salvation through Jesus work on the cross and His resurrection leads to life.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:21:15 PM

Because atheism is a sin and atheist sinners (2nd commandement).

Atheism is replacing G-d with an idol and idolatry is a capital punishment for 2nd commandement.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:21:48 PM

Atheist do not deserve to live: why are you losing time and space to do that statement?

If you are atheist, then apologies my question.

WHAT?!
How "lovely" of yours! And then we are the ones who doesn't know love!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:22:17 PM

question  "Why atheist hate Religion?"  who says all of them do  i would say it the other way around

I tend to agree. Many atheists enjoy their religion of atheism, silly as it is.   Smiley

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:24:48 PM

Eve goofed by talking to the serpent. Adam goofed by not correcting Eve's goof before it became a sin.

Smiley

Eve didn't talk to the serpent. The serpent talked to Eve.

Adam didn't need to correct Eve. Adam needed to find something else to do.

If it had not been a husband/wife situation, Adam may not have been the one in authority over Eve.

Genesis 3:2,3:
The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ”

Smiley

God had told Adam and Eve before they ate the fruit, that the day in which they ate it they would surely die. We have no record of God saying at that point that it was wrong to select death. But here is how I look at it.

It is rather easy to destroy life. People do it all the time nowadays. But it is almost impossible to make life. Perhaps we are close to it in some ways.

Since God made the complexity that was Adam and Eve, and then breathed His spirit into them, the destruction of such complexity is wrong.

However, my thinking aside, there are others, in the Bible, who call it a sin in one way or another.

Smiley

But Eve wouldn't have known that the destruction of such complexity is wrong.  God didn't grant her this knowledge beforehand; He simply warned her not to eat it.  She wouldn't have known a distinction between whether it was better to listen to the Serpent or to God.  She could only know this after eating the fruit.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:26:02 PM

WHAT?!
How "lovely" of yours! And then we are the ones who doesn't know love!

I said that you CANNOT Love not that you DON'T KNOW love.

Live with the Truth and you will find Love, once you find Love you can start study it, then you'll know Love.

When you found Love you found G-d and you will believe.

You CANNOT love if you don't have Faith.

"Don't fear G-d and through Love you will find Faith": you are pretending to know Love before having Faith. That is wrong with the atheist.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:28:21 PM

OT

Thank You.

That was illuminating.

/OT

This wouldn't be my interpretation.  Regardless, it was just a question for BADecker to ponder.  How/why does someone want something if they lack any knowledge of whether it's good or bad?

Part of the answer is in entropy. The creation happened a minimum of 6,000+ years ago. We don't know exactly how much knowledge and understanding Adam and Eve were given. We don't have their kind of great ability to think, because of entropy. Until we have some detailed writings from back then, we may never know what they thought about, or the knowledge they had from God.

Smiley

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:29:51 PM

Faith and love have nothing to do with each other.
Faith and schizophrenia and death threatening people are way way more alike.
Theism, depending on its degree, should be included within psychiatric diseases.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:34:04 PM

OT

Thank You.

That was illuminating.

/OT

Part of the answer is in entropy. The creation happened a minimum of 6,000+ years ago. We don't know exactly how much knowledge and understanding Adam and Eve were given. We don't have their kind of great ability to think, because of entropy. Until we have some detailed writings from back then, we may never know what they thought about, or the knowledge they had from God.

Smiley

Sorry, not willing to entertain this answer because 1) entropy is outside of the context of this discussion, and your application of the term is misguided (i.e. learn what entropy is and why you're misusing it), and 2) you're contradicting your personal beliefs regarding your ability to interpret Genesis.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:34:27 PM

This wouldn't be my interpretation.  Regardless, it was just a question for BADecker to ponder.

That would be awesome if that will be your interpretation as well.

How/why does someone want something if they lack any knowledge of whether it's good or bad?

Because she was a woman?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faith and love have nothing to do with each other.
Faith and schizophrenia and death threatening people are way way more alike.
Theism, depending on its degree, should be included within psychiatric diseases.

With that you can have one night stand for sure.

Faith will lead you to completion of your Life.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:41:13 PM

Lobotomy also leads to the "completion of your life"... works just like faith.
Are you sure you don't want to join ISIL or any other group of crackpots spreading "Godly love and faith" on Earth? Because statements like "atheists doesn't deserve to live" are way inline with those "love spreaders".

|

|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:43:40 PM

OT

Thank You.

That was illuminating.

/OT

Smiley

Sorry, not willing to entertain this answer because 1) entropy is outside of the context of this discussion, and your application of the term is misguided (i.e. learn what entropy is and why you're misusing it), and 2) you're contradicting your personal beliefs regarding your ability to interpret Genesis.

Thank you. I wasn't really interested in it either. Too busy listening to Bert Kaempfert music.    Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:46:02 PM

Lobotomy also leads to the "completion of your life"... works just like faith.
Are you sure you don't want to join ISIL or any other group of crackpots spreading "Godly love and faith" on Earth? Because statements like "atheists doesn't deserve to live" are way inline with those "love spreaders".

You are just afraid to not able to Love.

Don't take the fault on me if your Faith is broken, take the fault on yourself.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:47:40 PM

Because atheism is a sin and atheist sinners (2nd commandement).

Atheism is replacing G-d with an idol and idolatry is a capital punishment for 2nd commandement.

So being an atheist is worse than murdering/raping/escrow scamming?

Mind you, I can see why religious people aren't afraid of murderers - they are the ones doing all the killing.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: