Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 05:17:59 AM

I shit on all your gods - past, present, and future.

Actually no I changed my mind, I hope each and every one of your personal gods turn out to be real, but all of them hate all of you, and have always hated you, and none of you find out the truth until you die, when they decide to torture you for all eternity because they're petty assholes like you and they just so happen to hate your stupid-fuck face. You deserve it for living a lie like the stupid-fuck sheep you are.

Hail Satan, the awakening draws near.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:21:16 AM

Hi, Beliathon. Hadn't seen you posting for a while. Glad to see that you are back.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:22:41 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 03:17:27 PM by BADecker

Did you read them all?

you have never read one Cheesy Cheesy because  is the koran the same as the bible and the jewish bible is that the same as the other 2 books...answer NO NO NO
So you know nothing..
SCIENCE IS THE KEY TO LIFE
pray to the earth thats your god nothing else THE EARTH IS ALIVE AND IT CREATED YOU..
makes more sense than the bible Grin Grin Grin Grin

i will sit down and do some chanting and i will write a new religion its called the earth world creation..
i will sit down and the earth will tell me what laws to write and we must obey them or i will kill you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy and it will be more believable than the bible..so make sure you believe it or i will send the winds blowing at 500 miles an hour to kill everyone if you don.t believe in the earth.. Cheesy Cheesy

does this sound bonkers Grin Grin Grin
well this is how religious book were invented FACT no different .. a person as done exactly the same as i was thinking
so all you religious people GROW UP YOUR NOT 7 YEARS OLD ..
Its like you still believe in father christmas and your 20 years old Grin Grin Grin thick people..

i am going now my head is spinning ..

You talk about growing up!

We barely know anything about science at all. We can hardly keep ourselves alive for 100 years! God is the Great Scientist Who placed all the science into the earth and universe. And His science in Himself and His Heaven of Heavens is infinitely greater than the combined sciences of this whole universe a billion times over.

Smiley
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy your funny make your mind up Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 1 min you say were all going to die then next you say were all going to live forever because of science..and now your saying might not live 100 years Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wow must be hard for you to get dressed in the morning Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy cannot make your mind up...
which is it hmmmmmm Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THIS IS YOUR FACE WHEN YOU TYPE ON THIS THREAD Undecided Undecided Huh Huh Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Undecided Undecided All in that order

THIS IS MY FACE WHEN YOU TYPE ABOUT THIS TOPIC Huh Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy All in that order

I see you are following your calling... making faces.    Grin

Now all you need to do is get some good pictures in here, like Beliathon does. Just look at his post a couple of posts above.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 01:23:56 AM

Hi, Beliathon. Hadn't seen you posting for a while. Glad to see that you are back.
Yeah just got back from hell, Satan sends his regards. Also God is dead and it's our time now. We will feast on your flesh.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:05:02 AM

Yeah just got back from hell, Satan sends his regards. Also God is dead and it's our time now. We will feast on your flesh.

Glad you made it back. Hope things weren't too hard on you down there... for you, that is. But for us, it would have been difficult to go on without your cheer.

What happened down there... if it isn't too personal, that is?

Smiley

Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:20:31 AM

I have a few serious questions for those of you who consider yourselves Christian.

1) Do you use the bible as an everyday guide to live your life?

2) Do you consider whats written in the bible as GOD's inerrant word, and therefor every rule, story, command is to be considered true and or factual?

I would like to start off by saying that im sincerely interested in the opinions and beliefs of those who consider themselves "religious".

Im not interested in immature back n forth nonsense and promise to maintain a level of respect for anyone who takes the time to respond with respectful dialog whether we agree or disagree.

I would simply ask for the same level of respect in return.
Thank you

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:50:07 AM

I have a few serious questions for those of you who consider yourselves Christian.

2) Do you consider whats written in the bible as GOD's inerrant word, and therefor every rule, story, command is to be considered true and or factual?

I would like to start off by saying that im sincerely interested in the opinions and beliefs of those who consider themselves "religious".

Im not interested in immature back n forth nonsense and promise to maintain a level of respect for anyone who takes the time to respond with respectful dialog whether we agree or disagree.

Thank you

1) Yes
2) I would say yes to them being true and factual if it came from the Lord.... but I think there are translation problems and I think things were left out of the bible (on purpose), that should have been in there. So I can't say it hasn't been tampered with in some way. Also, not all rules apply because Jesus came to be sacrificed for us and so the rules about sacrificing and being unclean have been taken care of with His sacrifice. In general, yes, but it takes discernment and studying the bible to feel like we have the truth.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:58:47 AM

I already placed my personal behaviour here a few days ago. So I'm not religious.I believe in science! Religion is the biggest factor why we always have war and hate on this planet.
I just wanted to add that the thread title is kind of missleading. Because my personal experience is very often the other way around.I got hated by religious believers because I am not religious.Religious people hate Atheists. Not all but there are enough out there who do.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:10:37 PM

I already placed my personal behaviour here a few days ago. So I'm not religious.I believe in science! Religion is the biggest factor why we always have war and hate on this planet.
I just wanted to add that the thread title is kind of missleading. Because my personal experience is very often the other way around.I got hated by religious believers because I am not religious.Religious people hate Atheists. Not all but there are enough out there who do.

Anyone who hates people isn't really Christian.
coinblazer

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:15:15 PM

i just thought that atheists had the belief that religion causes one to have a reason to fight in the most extreme cases. Purely crude but no religion = no fights is the way that some think anyway
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 03:51:44 PM

What happened down there... if it isn't too personal, that is?
None of your business, filthy mortal.

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 05:14:54 PM

Yes.

That's a joke man, G-d started with one rule: do not eat from the tree of the good and evil and the woman screwed it!

The others rules are the consequence that we did not follow the first rule.

Follow one not everything.

Thank you

Thank You

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 12:12:11 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 12:41:03 AM by Beliathon

Spiritu tuo conteram discipulorum Christi.

Hora aditus.

Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:43:45 AM

I would like to thank both BitNow & MakingMoneyHoney for answering my first couple of questions.

My next few questions are specifically directed at the two of you (but certainly anyone can also answer as long as they answer my 1st two questions as well).

1) Have you actually read the bible?

*If YES is your answer to question #1
2) Do you feel you personally have a level of understanding that would allow you to answer specific questions regarding various (in your opinion - *factual*) events from the bible?

Just an FYI
I personally was raised in a VERY Catholic household.
From a very young age i went to church on Wednesday and Sundays.

I would like to know your thoughts on a few specific events and see if we can get some good respectful dialog in this thread.

I look forward to both of your responses.

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 05:43:57 AM

WAKE UP, THEISTS!

Astrological signs are based off arbitrary Zodiac symbols drawn by people who also believed that light from stars came from vents on burning chariot wheels.

Astrology is bullshit, just like witchcraft, psychics, religion and EVERY OTHER SUPERSTITION!

UNLEASH YOURSELF FROM THE LANGUAGE VIRUS THAT HAS INFECTED YOUR MIND!

This is basic psychological science, folks. God is your own mind, your own ego!

You can't accept reality because your ego is defending itself by circumventing your critical thinking pathways.

This chimp is face-fucking this frog to death, because it feels good.

There is no grand design.

"There is only one good: knowledge, and one evil: ignorance."
-Socrates

If you still believe in superstition after this post, there is no fucking hope for you.

Hora aditus.

1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:23:59 AM

You are posting Satanic imagery, but do you really know what that is all about?

Evil is “lack of truth and love”--evil cannot create but rather, can only destroy and the tools are YOU!

Man, in general, is kept enslaved to his cult's Initiation. If you have been Initiated into a Satanic cult, I ask that you admit this right away.

A most predominant characteristic of the behavior of the evil person is the constant scapegoating. In other words, the evil attack others instead of facing their own failures. Spiritual growth requires the acknowledgment of one's need to grow. If you cannot make that acknowledgment, you have no option except to attempt to eradicate the evidence of your imperfection.

Incredible as it may appear, evil people are often destructive to unlimited extents because they are actually attempting to “destroy” evil. The problem, of course, is that they misplace the focus and locus of the evil. Instead of destroying others they should be destroying the sickness within self. As life often threatens their false self-image of perfection, they are most often busily engaged in hating and destroying that life--usually in the name of righteousness.

I have asked Beliathon to address the 52 points of evidence that support life after death and refute humanism:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103707.msg12048381#msg12048381

Beliathon failed to respond to the 52 points of evidence.

I am asking atheists to be rational with regards to the evidence; in common parlance this means that one can think clearly and is capable of intelligently assessing new ideas when presented.

Cognitive dissonance, indeed...

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 09:46:40 AM

You are posting Satanic imagery, but do you really know what that is all about?

Evil is

Hora aditus.

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 11:10:15 AM

I would like to thank both BitNow & MakingMoneyHoney for answering my first couple of questions.

My next few questions are specifically directed at the two of you (but certainly anyone can also answer as long as they answer my 1st two questions as well).

I'm at the Levitic at the moment which is the law book that you were talking about in the first post.

The new testament I've read it during my youth.

I've started again from Genesis couple of years ago to read the book entirely from the beginning and have a new view at the eyes of the life experience I have now.

2) Do you feel you personally have a level of understanding that would allow you to answer specific questions regarding various (in your opinion - *factual*) events from the bible?

Every time you read it you have a different interpretation.

When you understand the same thing with the same interpretation reading it twice or three time it means you have understood it.

That is why is so important to read it daily to try to have always the same interpretation of the same novels.

Let me know if this is not clear.

Just an FYI

I would like to know your thoughts on a few specific events and see if we can get some good respectful dialog in this thread.

Ok.

Can I ask you a question? Why did you became atheist?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:59:42 PM

Just an FYI

1) About 12 - 15 years ago, I read the whole bible except for Psalms, because for some reason it was hard for me to get into it. People have joked with me that I made it through the list of people being born, and various other "boring" parts, especially because some people like Psalms the most. I dunno. I'm trying, but currently I've ordered the book of Enoch/Jubilees/Jasher and have been reading that. These are books that weren't put into the bible, and I'm studying them, trying to discern whether or not I believe them to be inspired. I'm leaning toward the book of Enoch being completely inspired, but I haven't read it all yet.

Since I've been discussing the bible with people, I also look up verses and read bits at a time again too.'

2) Feel free to ask questions. If I don't remember off hand, or even if I do, I'll just re-read what you're talking about and give you my opinion.

I agree with BitNow though. Sometimes you can read a line or passage and it means one thing. Then a few years later, you'll read it again and get something completely different from it. I had a conversation with someone about this. I believe the bible to be inspired and Holy even if it was tampered with. I think the Lord sends messages through it when people need it and that is based upon where you are in your life at that time. It really is beneficial to always read it, even if you've finished it, because the next time you read a line when you're in a different place in your life, it may have a new spiritual meaning to you.   
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 03:48:13 PM

]1) About 12 - 15 years ago, I read the whole bible except for Psalms, because for some reason it was hard for me to get into it. People have joked with me that I made it through the list of people being born, and various other "boring" parts, especially because some people like Psalms the most.
You read the Holy Book but skipped Psalms? You'll burn for that. He'll burn you forever. You best go back and read that shit before it's too late. I'm not kidding, I speak from experience. Psalms is his favorite.

Hora aditus.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: