Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:11:56 AM

Think what you can.

Thank You.
Should i think that you dont have an answer and just runnig away,
please explain me ? if you really impress me i would consider turning into a christian.
only one sPEECH by himself ,can solve everything |???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 11:13:24 AM

Should i think that you dont have an answer and just runnig away,
please explain me ? if you really impress me i would consider turning into a christian.
only one sPEECH by himself ,can solve everything |???

What is the question?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Inkvor

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:17:17 AM

What is the question?
why dosent GOD comes to earth and explains it Huh cant make it more clear...

Thank You.
saying thank you dosent makes you a good nor peaceful guy...if you think so ,if this was not what u meant then ignore it .
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 11:21:02 AM

why dosent GOD comes to earth and explains it Huh cant make it more clear...

God already came on Earth 2015 years ago, his name was Jesus Christ and teached us everything.

For me God is:

Faith without an object of faith is nothing. But it might be everything without any differentiation between its parts.

Definition of God here - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/god?s=t.

Smiley

In italian the word God is Dio which is formed like that: D-IO (D+IO).
D: letter D
Io: personal pronoun meaning me, myself and I ("I" in English)

That's why I asked you that: when I say DIO in italian I think about myself on steroids (D + I), when I say GOD in English I don't know what people thinks.

Find my own answer? Been there. Done that.   Smiley

And your answer is God is a Supreme Being and you believe it?

Thank You.

What is GOD for you?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Inkvor

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:35:58 AM

God already came on Earth 2015 years ago, his name was Jesus Christ and teached us everything.
we are speaking of st centuary , the problems we have now can be solved in seconds if cares to solve tham ?

What is GOD for you?

Thank You.
GOd is a figure made by ectremely smart and talented people ,just for power and women and NOW hopefully money too as we speak of st centuary.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 11:41:04 AM

we are speaking of st centuary

What century?

the problems we have now can be solved in seconds if cares to solve tham ?

"Them". Tham is not a word.

Overall:
we are speaking of st centuary , the problems we have now can be solved in seconds if cares to solve tham ?

What problems? Please be more specific.

GOd is a figure made by ectremely smart and talented people ,just for power and women and NOW hopefully money too as we speak of st centuary.

Thank you for sharing your idea.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Inkvor

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:47:49 AM

What problems? Please be more specific.

Thank You.
THE GOD PROBLEM ,people in middle east and whole asia and many christians are believing this bullshit which has got no proof of existence ..that problem,  brainwashed '' people, problem ..?

also catching the typo's shows me that you are getting distracted or just want to prove me wrong ....uncaring about GOD.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 11:48:48 AM

THE GOD PROBLEM ,people in middle east and whole asia and many christians are believing this bullshit which has got no proof of existence ..that problem,  brainwashed '' people, problem ..?

also catching the typo's shows me that you are getting distracted or just want to prove me wrong ....uncaring about GOD.

Why God is a problem to you?

Sorry to insist.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Inkvor

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:00:48 PM

Why God is a problem to you?

Sorry to insist.

Thank You.
God is not a problem my friend ,but the people who made god are the worst but extremely talented..
i had a guy in my mutual friends circle ,he killed someone just because he said something to his pope ..?
i care about his interest but it is based on lies and myths ..the world is 10,000 years behind because of this CREATION.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 12:09:04 PM

God is not a problem my friend ,but the people who made god are the worst but extremely talented..
i had a guy in my mutual friends circle ,he killed someone just because he said something to his pope ..?

You have it wrong "my friend": God created men, men did not created God.

i care about his interest but it is based on lies and myths ..the world is 10,000 years behind because of this CREATION.

The world is 5775 years old according to Jews, that's were you are mistaken.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dating_creation

All dates that are below 5775 are with creation faith (faith in God - creationist hypothesis).
All dates that are above 5775 (10,000, 1M, 1B, etc... years) are agnositcs/with no faith and are trying to prove Science (evolutionist hypothesis)

Learn to listen and you will find what you need.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:37:12 PM

All the questions that science could not answer, throw it to God  Grin

God always have a place since you can never solve all the problems in the world. God does not solve it either, but at least it gives you a hope so that you don't become desperate

Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:11:01 PM

Im against no religion here.

However I am a most scientific person.   I need proof of things.

Anyways, I don't believe in a load of the rituals some religions have.  I see some religions as money makers only.  A job for some and they need donators.

I don't see how there can be for instance Christianity but yet there be different variations of it where each church believe in something similar but different.  There should be one.

Way to many things are unknown.  I think there is more to quantum physics then we know.  Which is true.
But with that being said I believe people tend to put it on religion because they do not understand it.   They see something happen and they call it a miracle.  When what it was was not understood and anomaly I should say.  So being as it was not understood.   God had to have done it.  The world is way to messed up for religion to have anything to do with it.  Unless god as a wicked sense of humor.

Just makes you think what is out there.  I am more opened minded to things unknown then what is known but not actually proven.  Things like that tend to be lie.

Not being weird here.  But I could say I am a God.  I am sure there are aleast a few people out there I could make believe it.  which as has happened in many cults in the past.  If this is true which it is.  I just made my own religion and there ya go.  Who says its not the same for all other religions.  There is no proof of any of them being totally legit and yes this includes Christianity.
totally agree with you Grin Grin well said

Thank you.  Appreciate the comment.

Lenore

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:12:51 PM

But it is only reasonable that a gal like you has faith, isn't it?    Cheesy

We are fighting against atheism, don't confuse your opponents.

Thank You.

Don't fight atheism. Do like Jesus told His disciples when He sent them out.

Jesus told them to share the message. If the people didn't accept the message, simply shake the dust off their feet when they left those people. He didn't tell them to fight with those people. He told them to preach, and then leave.

Smiley
you spek like he was beside you when telling those words ,anyway hesaid that because when people start thinking that is the end of all religions' "all",and argueing them can have an adverse effect as religious people have no proof and can become atheist very easily ,i mentored properly.

Jesus said it for several reasons.

- He didn't want his disciples to get into a fight and get hurt.

- There were a lot of people to bring the Gospel message to, so they didn't have time to get into long-winded arguments.

- God doesn't take freedom from anyone; preach, but let the people make up their own minds.

- This was a training time for the disciples. So, they needed to get a variety of different people and their responds so that they could bring the points back to Jesus and He could explain it all to them.

Smiley
Fights among the religious guys this is gonna be fun

Love  the pic and I agree.   I find religious debates to be fun.  I enter my opinion and watch the rest.

Lenore

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:15:50 PM

God always have a place since you can never solve all the problems in the world. God does not solve it either, but at least it gives you a hope so that you don't become desperate

You are right. However it would depend on the person. Some people have hope.  But not in god but in themselves.  Some do however put all there hope and faith in god.  I live day to day and take what I see i need.  Everything else is earned.  But I can not say that it came from god.  Because I really don't know if it did.  As far as I know it came from an alien 3 solar systems away.  You just really do not know.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:50:25 PM

You are right. However it would depend on the person. Some people have hope.  But not in god but in themselves.  Some do however put all there hope and faith in god.  I live day to day and take what I see i need.  Everything else is earned.  But I can not say that it came from god.  Because I really don't know if it did.  As far as I know it came from an alien 3 solar systems away.  You just really do not know.

Having reasonable hope in one's self IS having hope in God. After all, it is God Who has made everything. He has given people their abilities. When they use their abilites hoping to produce some result, they are using what God has placed them. Hope in God, and hope in the things that God has placed into existence. However, do not hope beyond the abilities that God has placed in you.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Lenore

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:09:03 PM

Way to many things are unknown.  I think there is more to quantum physics then we know.  Which is true.
What is fascinating to me is that anomalous phenomena are connected.

Principles of quantum physics support NDE concepts, [including] the properties of (a) light, (b) a multi-dimensional reality, (c) zero point field, (d) quantum interconnectivity, (e) quantum consciousness, (f ) quantum synchronicity, (g) space and time interconnectivity, (h) time travel, (i ) teleportation, (j ) non-locality, (k) singularities and the concept of (l ) subjectivity.

See these two points:
http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html#a22
http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html#a37

So being as it was not understood.   God had to have done it.
How would you explain the evidence supporting rebirth?
http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html

Just makes you think what is out there.  I am more opened minded to things unknown then what is known but not actually proven.  Things like that tend to be lie.
Very astute observation.
I might add that these three beliefs are big ones that have yet to be proven:
1) "Jesus" is the savior of humanity and you only need to accept him to "enter heaven".
2) Darwin's theory, since it is based on three fallacious “gaps” in reasoning that were pointed out in 1873 and remain unchanged to this day, as explained here: http://www.lloydpye.com/essay_interventiontheory.htm
3) Integrity of the Bible.

There may be evidence that supports rebirth.  Which could be as simple as the transfer of energy.  All living things and all non living things have some sort of energy associated with them.  Brings you back to quantum physics.  We know hardly anything about it.  But people try to understand it.  Rebirth could simply be -being in the right place at the right time-.  May not have anything to do with religion at all.  Energy seems to be limit less.  There is and always will be energy.  Just in the way it is used is the question.  There have been photographs taken during the death of humans which show some sort of energy being released during death.  But there is no proof that it has anything to do with religion.

If you believe in the parallels then simply put spirits that people tend to see may not be spirits at all but a bleed threw of another parallel.  How do you explain things that are not there but have been seen?  Not just spirits but meaning solid matter.  Building, cities, towns, some in which have been recorded to be seen but then never exist.  The Burmuda Triangle (yes i am referring to this because no one knows).  Thousands of people have simply vanished, planes, ships, others have flown threw there and had there instruments go insane and others they stopped working all together.  There have been pilots who have seen ships and other planes and there were a few instances where there have been head on collisions but nothing happened.  The US Navy and Airforce have all had occurrences that were unexplainable. Sounds funny or weird doesn't it.  But threw out history there have been many many instances that could not be explained.  

Anyways I got a little of track I know.

Anything and everything has an explanation.  But no one can say for sure that religion or a God has anything to do with it.

[/quote]
Very astute observation.
I might add that these three beliefs are big ones that have yet to be proven:
1) "Jesus" is the savior of humanity and you only need to accept him to "enter heaven".
2) Darwin's theory, since it is based on three fallacious “gaps” in reasoning that were pointed out in 1873 and remain unchanged to this day, as explained here: http://www.lloydpye.com/essay_interventiontheory.htm
3) Integrity of the Bible.
[/quote]

And this is all so true.  None has ever been proven.
Now I hope I am not bashed for anything I say.  This is just how I see it.  And I do not look down on anyone who believes.  As everyone is there own person.

Figured I would add that so you all know im not against anyone.

I can not say that one man is the savior for all.  As  that hasn't been proven.  There are also thousands of others who have died in the same manor as jesus did but he is the only savior.  How did we know for sure or what makes people think that he was the son of god?  No one can prove it.  
There were stories that he fed thousands with little, he walked on water, or did things the average person could not.  Which could be true.  Or he way back then was gifted in another way.  Doesn't really mean or prove that he was the son of god.  There have been many who have done things that could be said to be a miracle or the alike.  But no one said that they were the son of god.

There are so many questions that go unanswered.  Things we do not know.  Things people want to know.  Some of my words may sounds funny or strange to some.  But what we do not know we can not simply write off as being something else because we do not know.  This isnt the way things should work but often the way they do.

I sometimes wonder how many people are in a mental institution because they hear voices or say they can time travel.  Who is to really say they cant.  Maybe the voices they hear are being picked from another parallel.  Who is to say the time travelers really do not travel threw time in there minds.  There have been patients that have said things that they have seen and then they actually happened.  Things that could not have been seen without some sort of knowing or some sort of travel.  There have been scientists who have studied these behaviors.  None has been proven but non has been dis-proven either.  These people may just be more in-tune with other worlds as some call it.

How can you explain Dejavu(Spelling ?)?  Is this our way of time travel that gets clouded by our subconscious?  Maybe everything we see and feel.  Has already been done.  Just maybe you know the outcome because we have already lived in this time and have yet to catch with our other selves.  Who is to really know for sure.
Chinese mathematicians, I want to say 2 months ago or so mathematically proved that what we see and what we live is a sort of hologram. A projection of another space or time. Which may explain Dejavu(again spelling).  Something we have seen already as we are living the tail of the projected life.  We see because we are still connected with the projection from another time.  I know it all sounds strange but it is ad can be possible.  We just do not know for sure.

There is just no way to actually prove it.  Even if you were to.  How many people would actually believe it.  There is always skeptics and there is always people who live on what they see and what they hear.

I know I have gotten a little of topic.  The point was.  Things go unexplained everyday.  Things that people overlook and write off as something else.  I think everyone should believe in something but do not write it off as something it isn't because you can not believe or prove it.  Saying that all miracles are religion based, to me makes religion a lie.  Even if thousands believe its the truth.  Doesn't make it the truth.  

So religion could simply be based on a lie.  Pretend to be something it really isn't.

Please don't flame me.   Just saying how I see it and how most looks to me.  And believe me when I say this I am not alone. Others think the same way.  Prolly more then you think really.

Ok im done for now.  Just to many questions that go unanswered and some can be strange.  Depends on who looks at it.  But again doest make it have anything to do with religion.

And I by no means believe in half the things I state.  Just that it is possible. We do not know.  Im just not going to pin it on religion or people being insane.

Lenore

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:15:10 PM

Having reasonable hope in one's self IS having hope in God. After all, it is God Who has made everything. He has given people their abilities. When they use their abilites hoping to produce some result, they are using what God has placed them. Hope in God, and hope in the things that God has placed into existence. However, do not hope beyond the abilities that God has placed in you.

Smiley

The problem is where is the proof that God was the creator?  That is just written and believed.  But it isn't necessarily true.  Its just a belief.

But if he is the creator.  He has, as I said before, a wicked sense of humor.

Obliviously he messed up on humans.  We are way to twisted and like to destroy things.  The way people look at him and talk about him.  You woudl have thunk (haha) he would have made us perfect.  Well He was WAY off.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:36:53 PM

You are right. However it would depend on the person. Some people have hope.  But not in god but in themselves.  Some do however put all there hope and faith in god.  I live day to day and take what I see i need.  Everything else is earned.  But I can not say that it came from god.  Because I really don't know if it did.  As far as I know it came from an alien 3 solar systems away.  You just really do not know.

Smiley

The problem is where is the proof that God was the creator?  That is just written and believed.  But it isn't necessarily true.  Its just a belief.

But if he is the creator.  He has, as I said before, a wicked sense of humor.

Obliviously he messed up on humans.  We are way to twisted and like to destroy things.  The way people look at him and talk about him.  You woudl have thunk (haha) he would have made us perfect.  Well He was WAY off.

Again, the 3 laws of science prove that God exists. They are:
1. cause and effect;
2. universal complexity;
3. universal entropy.

These three laws along with the fact that the universe exists, show that a Creator made the whole thing. The creator matches the definition of the word God.

God didn't mess up on anything. He made people perfect. He gave freedom to mankind. He instructed mankind as to how and how not to use his freedom if he wanted to live successfully. Mankind decided to use his freedom in destructive ways. Then God through much pain and grief, figured out a way to give mankind salvation from man's own self-destruction. Now, we have some people accepting the salvation, while others are denying it.

Doesn't sound like a bad or messed up God to me. Keep on rejecting His salvation for you if you want. But realize that it is you who is doing the rejecting, not God. God is constantly offering.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 04:49:17 PM

1. cause and effect;
2. universal complexity;
3. universal entropy.

These three laws along with the fact that the universe exists, show that a Creator made the whole thing. The creator matches the definition of the word God.

God didn't mess up on anything. He made people perfect. He gave freedom to mankind. He instructed mankind as to how and how not to use his freedom if he wanted to live successfully. Mankind decided to use his freedom in destructive ways. Then God through much pain and grief, figured out a way to give mankind salvation from man's own self-destruction. Now, we have some people accepting the salvation, while others are denying it.

Doesn't sound like a bad or messed up God to me. Keep on rejecting His salvation for you if you want. But realize that it is you who is doing the rejecting, not God. God is constantly offering.

Smiley

So what is your stance on the whole religion thing, then?

I understand that you believe in a god, but which one?
Rather, which one do you think exists?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:12:56 PM

1. cause and effect;
2. universal complexity;
3. universal entropy.

Smiley

So what is your stance on the whole religion thing, then?

I understand that you believe in a god, but which one?
Rather, which one do you think exists?

First of all, there is ONE God over all. That's the one I believe in. Why do I believe when I know? I believe because there is a lot I don't understand about Him.

We have gone all over the place in this thread. So, I will state that I believe the Christian perspective, that is the Bible perspective, on God. I believe that the Bible is a miracle as to how it came into existence. The way the Bible came into existence, and the other facts about it, just couldn't have happened without Divine guidance.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: