Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901254 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:20:21 AM

All the Christians before the year 300, and many after.   Smiley

Jesus put Peter in charge while he was still alive.
17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.
18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
- Matthew 16:17-19

There is no hole from Jesus Christ to the last Pope.

Thank You.

From: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg12418159#msg12418159.

----------

At the resurrection of Jesus, Who were the first people to see Him after He was made alive again. Weren't they the women? The women were first to see Him after His resurrection.

Why were the women the first to see Him then? After all, the women do not hold a prominent place over the men in the New Testament, and very seldomly in the Old. Wasn't it because they were there, at the tomb, after He arose? But the men weren't.

Similarly, the only reason Peter was held up above the rest of the apostles was he was there. In life before he met Jesus, he was a butt of a forward person. He was among men what a "woman liber" is among women. He was pushy and boastful to some extent. And God simply used it, BECAUSE HE WAS THERE.

----------

Notice the fickleness of Peter in the following Bible verses. The Roman Catholic Church probably DOES follow the pattern of Peter. If you look at all the Papal Bulls, you can see the fickleness of the Church over the ages. But God never changes. So why follow the fickleness of Peter? Matthew 16:16-23:
Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

When Jesus said "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it," He wasn't enlisting or recruiting or installing Peter as His vicar here on earth. Rather, He was making the distinction between Peter and the church.

As long as anyone holds to the expression of faith that Peter expressed, that person is part of the church. It has nothing to do with promoting Peter as vicar, or setting up a head of the Church on earth. We can see below that, that Peter was even called Satan by Jesus. However, that is the way the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome often act... like Satan, basing salvation on good works or lack of bad ones, rather than basing salvation of the work of Jesus on the cross.

Peter denied Jesus before Pilate, when Jesus was being judged, just before He was crucified. Sure, it was a moment of weakness. But by his denial he was not included as one of the apostles until he was reinstated by the arisen Christ. See how it happened by reading from the Gospel of John, chapter 18 to the end.

Smiley

Paul opposes Peter, Acts 2:11-21:
11 When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong.

12 Before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.

13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, “You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

15 “We who are Jews by birth and not ‘Gentile sinners’

16 know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.

17 “If, while we seek to be justified in Christ, it becomes evident that we ourselves are sinners, does that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not!

18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, I prove that I am a lawbreaker.

19 For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God.

20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 09:48:42 AM

----------

At the resurrection of Jesus, Who were the first people to see Him after He was made alive again. Weren't they the women? The women were first to see Him after His resurrection.

Why were the women the first to see Him then? After all, the women do not hold a prominent place over the men in the New Testament, and very seldomly in the Old. Wasn't it because they were there, at the tomb, after He arose? But the men weren't.

Similarly, the only reason Peter was held up above the rest of the apostles was he was there. In life before he met Jesus, he was a butt of a forward person. He was among men what a "woman liber" is among women. He was pushy and boastful to some extent. And God simply used it, BECAUSE HE WAS THERE.
----------

Notice the fickleness of Peter in the following Bible verses. The Roman Catholic Church probably DOES follow the pattern of Peter. If you look at all the Papal Bulls, you can see the fickleness of the Church over the ages. But God never changes. So why follow the fickleness of Peter? Matthew 16:16-23:
The vicary of Christ has nothing to do with the resurrection of Christ.

Has something to do with the Matthew 16:18 as you already expressed.

Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

When Jesus said "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it," He wasn't enlisting or recruiting or installing Peter as His vicar here on earth. Rather, He was making the distinction between Peter and the church.

As long as anyone holds to the expression of faith that Peter expressed, that person is part of the church. It has nothing to do with promoting Peter as vicar, or setting up a head of the Church on earth. We can see below that, that Peter was even called Satan by Jesus. However, that is the way the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome often act... like Satan, basing salvation on good works or lack of bad ones, rather than basing salvation of the work of Jesus on the cross.

Peter denied Jesus before Pilate, when Jesus was being judged, just before He was crucified. Sure, it was a moment of weakness. But by his denial he was not included as one of the apostles until he was reinstated by the arisen Christ. See how it happened by reading from the Gospel of John, chapter 18 to the end.

Smiley

That's what I asked 6 pages ago: why you all keep discussing the primacy of the Pope?

If you are discussing the primacy of the Pope now, who assure me that you won't be discussing the divinity of Jesus Christ if you were living during his years (2000 years ago).

By discussing the primacy of Peter you are showing how weak your Faith is.

As easy as that.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:23:29 PM

That's what I asked 6 pages ago: why you all keep discussing the primacy of the Pope?

If you are discussing the primacy of the Pope now, who assure me that you won't be discussing the divinity of Jesus Christ if you were living during his years (2000 years ago).

As easy as that.

Thank You.

Au contraire. Jesus said He was the way, the truth and the life and no one should get to the Father but through Him. We are still following Jesus, who is making a place for us and going to return.

John 14:3 "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. 4 "And you know the way where I am going." 5 Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?" 6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me

And when He comes all eyes will see Him, and no one will doubt it is the Lord.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

There is no doubt, He has not come back yet.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 01:37:02 PM

Au contraire. Jesus said He was the way, the truth and the life and no one should get to the Father but through Him. We are still following Jesus, who is making a place for us and going to return.

John 14:3 "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. 4 "And you know the way where I am going." 5 Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?" 6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

The Pope is Jesus Christ.

Why you keep confounding the two person?

And, BYTW, we are all polytheists according to Jews and Muslims (because Trinity means that God is three and one at the same time).

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:41:00 PM

Why you keep confounding the two person?

And, BYTW, we are all polytheists according to Jews and Muslims (because Trinity means that God is three and one at the same time).

Thank You.

The bible clearly talks about the Son and the Father. I'm showing you bible verses showing that we follow Jesus Christ and what He said.

Did the pope come on the clouds? I didn't see the pope on the clouds... hmm....

If the pope IS Jesus Christ then why are the sinners still here?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 01:48:11 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 02:00:35 PM by BitNow

The bible clearly talks about the Son and the Father. I'm showing you bible verses showing that we follow Jesus Christ and what He said.

The Pope is the Vicar of Christ on Earth, please read the definition before keep going forward with that discussion:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicar_of_Christ

"The Pope is Jesus Christ" is a simplification I used to make you understood my point.

If a person is the Vicar of Jesus Christ it means that this person has the same powers of Jesus Christ because he gave directly to him/her that powers.

That's the explanation.

The pope did born as a person from a woman because he/her is a man/woman himself/herself.

Although I'm not 100% sure on that as:
  • The Queen of England is a God in her secular side (Queen of England) and the monarchs of England descend directly form Gods. The Queen of England as the Pope of the Anglican Church (Church of England) I'm not sure she has God powers.
  • The bishop of Rome could be a God for the Primacy of the Bishop of Rome. Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primacy_of_the_Bishop_of_Rome

End of story (cause you are not helping me there...) is: two person on Earth claim God powers or direct talk with God.

Those two persons are: the Bishop of Rome (Pope Francis) and the Supreme Governor of the Anglican Church (Queen Elisabeth II)

Sinners were there also during Jesus Christ times (2000 years ago).

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:00:46 PM

The Pope is the Vicar of Christ on Earth, please read the definition before keep going forward with that discussion:

"The Pope is Jesus Christ" is a simplification I used to make you understood my point.

If a person is the Vicar of Jesus Christ it means that this person has the same powers of Jesus Christ because he gave directly to him/her that powers.

That's the explanation.

BYTW sinners were there also during Jesus Christ times (2000 years ago).

Thank You.

Yes, but when Jesus Christ returns then He will "clean up" and there will be no more sinners. Since there are sinners, this means Jesus has not come back yet.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

I was responding to you when you said the pope was Jesus.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:03:30 PM

The pope did born as a person from a woman because he/her is a man/woman himself/herself.

Although I'm not 100% sure on that as:
  • The Queen of England is a God in her secular side (Queen of England) and the monarchs of England descend directly form Gods. The Queen of England as the Pope of the Anglican Church (Church of England) I'm not sure she has God powers.
  • The bishop of Rome could be a God for the Primacy of the Bishop of Rome. Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primacy_of_the_Bishop_of_Rome

End of story (cause you are not helping me there...) is: two person on Earth claim God powers or direct talk with God.

Those two persons are: the Bishop of Rome (Pope Francis) and the Supreme Governor of the Anglican Church (Queen Elisabeth II)

If you think "The Queen of England is a God" and they are born of "gods" then it is not scriptural and you are only proving to me that it is more and more like a pagan religion than I ever thought it was.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:07:51 PM

If you think "The Queen of England is a God" and they are born of "gods" then it is not scriptural and you are only proving to me that it is more and more like a pagan religion than I ever thought it was.

Jesus Christ claimed he was the son of God.

How does this make any difference from the Supreme Governor of the Anglican Church or the Bishop of Rome?

The only difference is that they are living during our times.

Hence the question: would we have believed in Jesus Christ if we were living during his times?

I the answer is yes we should believe in the Supreme Governor of the Anglican Church or the Bishop of Rome now, if the answer is no then we are not Christians.

Hope this is understandable English enough.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:12:12 PM

How does this make any difference from the Supreme Governor of the Anglican Church or the Bishop of Rome?

Hence the question: would we have believed in Jesus Christ if we were living during his times?

I the answer is yes we should believe in the Supreme Governor of the Anglican Church or the Bishop of Rome now, if the answer is no then we are not Christians.

Thank You.

Saying that in another way: our Faith is not strong enough for being called Christians as we are not believing the Vicars of Christ on Earth.

That means that, if we have lived during Jesus Christ time (2000 years ago), we won't have believed Jesus Christ.

We would had be the people calling "Barabba, Barabba" when Pilate were making us choose between Jesus Christ and Barabba in the Pilat judgment of Jesus Christ.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilate%27s_court

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:17:59 PM

Thank You.

The bible clearly predicted Jesus coming and Jesus returning. There is no mention of a Pope or Queen being born to the Lord who created us to do anything. Although, it does talk about a beast coming up.... If the woman represents a church, it can easily describe the papacy. Purple and scarlet, the robes of the clergy?

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Thank You.

Saying that in another way: our Faith is not strong enough for being called Christians as we are not believing the Vicars of Christ on Earth.

That means that, if we have lived during Jesus Christ time (2000 years ago), we won't have believed Jesus Christ.

We would had be the people calling "Barabba, Barabba" when Pilate were making us choose between Jesus Christ and Barabba in the Pilat judgment of Jesus Christ.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilate%27s_court

Thank You.

No, I am quite filled with the Holy Spirit to lead me towards the one true Lord. Following His commandments and confessing to the Lord (not a priest) as Jesus told us to do. The bible clearly says Jesus is coming on the clouds and all eyes will see.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:25:47 PM

The bible clearly predicted Jesus coming and Jesus returning. There is no mention of a Pope or Queen being born to the Lord who created us to do anything. Although, it does talk about a beast coming up.... If the woman represents a church, it can easily describe the papacy. Purple and scarlet, the robes of the clergy?

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The Bible state clearly that Peter is the Vicar of Christ
The 2 Peters on Earth are:
  • The Supreme Governor of the Anglican Church
  • The Bishop of Rome, Pope of the Catholic Church

No, I am quite filled with the Holy Spirit to lead me towards the one true Lord. Following His commandments and confessing to the Lord (not a priest) as Jesus told us to do. The bible clearly says Jesus is coming on the clouds and all eyes will see.

You have a problem with Authority and you are scared of people.

As simple as that.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:28:48 PM

The Bible state clearly that Peter is the Vicar of Christ
The 2 Peters on Earth are:
  • The Supreme Governor of the Anglican Church
  • The Bishop of Rome, Pope of the Catholic Church

You have a problem with Authority and you are scared of people.

As simple as that.

Thank You.

That's laughable. The Lord is my authority, as it should be. We are to have no one above Him. And I'm certainly not scared of any one person.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:30:22 PM

That's laughable. The Lord is my authority, as it should be. We are to have no one above Him. And I'm certainly not scared of any one person.

The Lord is Jesus Christ: are you scared about him?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:41:45 PM

The Lord is Jesus Christ: are you scared about him?

Thank You.

I have reverence for the Lord and Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit and is not just "any one person". But I know He loves us, and the word "afraid" should not be connected with Him.

With faith in Jesus Christ there is no fear.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. 19 We love, because He first loved us
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:45:15 PM

I have reverence for the Lord and Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit and is not just "any one person". But I know He loves us, and the word "afraid" should not be connected with Him.

With faith in Jesus Christ there is no fear.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. 19 We love, because He first loved us

Yes man: that was the point.

Start respecting the Pope as Jesus Christ as he/her is the vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:56:27 PM

----------

----------

The vicary of Christ has nothing to do with the resurrection of Christ.

Has something to do with the Matthew 16:18 as you already expressed.
I didn't say anything about the resurrection, so why are you bringing it up?

The scriptures that I listed suggest that there is no special vicarship regarding Peter.

Smiley

Thought you asked the question or made the statement. If you ask a question, or make a statement that someone disagrees with, in a forum, then you can expect to get some kind of response.

Depending on my circumstances if I were living 2000 years ago, who knows what I would have believed. How about you?

As easy as that.

Thank You.

By thinking that the Pope is the vicar of Christ, you are showing extremely weak, or even non-existent, faith.

Faith revolves around the fact that Jesus offers salvation as free gift. You have already expressed that you believe salvation is gained by doing good works. You are in danger of not having faith at all.

The Bible book of Romans is filled with passages that show us that salvation is a gift of God.

The idea of the Pope being the Vicar of Christ is simply man-made political manipulation. The Pope is NOT the Vicar of Christ. The fact that the Papacy often declares that people are saved by good works, makes the Papacy more a Vicarship of Satan, and the Pope the Vicar of Satan.

Trusting in the Pope means that you have little or no faith in Jesus, or your own salvation.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 03:20:16 PM

Trusting in the Pope means that you have little or no faith in Jesus, or your own salvation.

What's wrong with what I just said?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 03:31:24 PM

A lot of blind gullibility on this thread.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:03:55 PM

What's wrong with what I just said?

Thank You.

Here's what is wrong with what you just said.

The Pope is NOT Jesus Christ. Therefore, you lie.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: