Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901254 times)
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:14:35 PM

Right.... but the judgement isn't coming yet. The Lord is waiting (and we should too) so that they can come to repentance before they're judged.

The Lord loves everyone and wishes they will all be saved.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

And that's where we disagree: the judgment is coming every day, if not 4 times at least a day.

The Judge is the Pope who is the Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

If I don't go forward with that with an American I will be stuck forever in an eternal Monday morning.

Best regards.

I'm sorry you're following the pope who is clearly not following the bible. Yes, we will have to agree to disagree on that. I love the Lord who wants all to come to repentance and is not judging people daily, but only judges us after we've died here (at the time of judgement in the future), as the bible says.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:49:48 PM

I don't blame you for not being able to think any better. Your Popes are constantly disagreeing about stuff, and changing the rules... as they have been down through all the ages. Get back to the Bible for stability.

Smiley

I'm sorry you're following the pope who is clearly not following the bible. Yes, we will have to agree to disagree on that. I love the Lord who wants all to come to repentance and is not judging people daily, but only judges us after we've died here (at the time of judgement in the future), as the bible says.

That's where we disagree.

Americans have a problem with authority: they escaped the king of England and they exterminated 100M of native americans to have their "Democracy". They are not even able to follow the Pope which is Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

What's your purpose: exterminate Leaders?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:57:50 PM

I don't blame you for not being able to think any better. Your Popes are constantly disagreeing about stuff, and changing the rules... as they have been down through all the ages. Get back to the Bible for stability.

Smiley

Americans have a problem with authority: they escaped the king of England and they exterminated 100M of native americans to have their "Democracy". They are not even able to follow the Pope which is Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

Best regards.

If you look in the Old Testament, you will see that it was the people of Israel who asked for a king. God was even angry with them for asking for a king. Why? Because they rejected God as their king, and asked for an earthly man to be their king, just like all the other nations.

Here you go, just like the people of Israel, asking for an earthly man to be your king. Stop rejecting God's authority as your king. Instead, get back to the Bible that God had written for you, rather than bowing down to your Pope king.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:12:07 PM

OT

If you look in the Old Testament, you will see that it was the people of Israel who asked for a king. God was even angry with them for asking for a king. Why? Because they rejected God as their king, and asked for an earthly man to be their king, just like all the other nations.

Could you point out where this is written? I thoughted it was the other way around: God told to put a King on Israel.

Here you go, just like the people of Israel, asking for an earthly man to be your king. Stop rejecting God's authority as your king. Instead, get back to the Bible that God had written for you, rather than bowing down to your Pope king.

Smiley

That's what happens when you go OT: you find people that think is right to destroy others people thoughts. (Personal note)

Best regards.
OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:28:11 PM

Smiley

Best regards.

I follow the leader Jesus Christ. He led by example and the bible details it. I don't follow humans who sin.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:37:06 PM

OT

I follow the leader Jesus Christ. He led by example and the bible details it. I don't follow humans who sin.

That's an answer and that explains why I'm here.

Best regards.
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:45:15 PM

OT

Could you point out where this is written? I thoughted it was the other way around: God told to put a King on Israel.
1 Samuel 8:6-9:
6 But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the LORD. 7 And the LORD told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will do.”

God allowed the king. He wasn't happy with the idea. It is like when Jesus was explaining to the Pharisees about divorce, Matthew 19:7-9. Divorce is allowed, but God isn't happy with it:
7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Smiley

That's what happens when you go OT: you find people that think is right to destroy others people thoughts. (Personal note)

Best regards.
OT

Matthew 16:16-23:
16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will bee bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

In the Matthew quote, above, look at what Jesus based giving the Keys to Peter on. He based it on the good confession Peter made. Peter isn't the Rock that Jesus will base His church on. The good confession is the Rock.

Then look at verse 23. When Peter turned against Jesus, Jesus called Peter Satan.

The kingship is NOT the man Peter, or the Pope. The Kingship is the good confession according to the Bible. Any man or woman who has the good confession of the Bible is way better than any Pope who doesn't have the good confession.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:49:22 PM

OT

6 But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the LORD. 7 And the LORD told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will do.”

God allowed the king. He wasn't happy with the idea. It is like when Jesus was explaining to the Pharisees about divorce, Matthew 19:7-9. Divorce is allowed, but God isn't happy with it:
7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Smiley

Best regards.
OT

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will bee bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

In the Matthew quote, above, look at what Jesus based giving the Keys to Peter on. He based it on the good confession Peter made. Peter isn't the Rock that Jesus will base His church on. The good confession is the Rock.

Then look at verse 23. When Peter turned against Jesus, Jesus called Peter Satan.

The kingship is NOT the man Peter, or the Pope. The Kingship is the good confession according to the Bible. Any man or woman who has the good confession of the Bible is way better than any Pope who doesn't have the good confession.

Smiley

Thank You for explaining your view.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:52:04 PM

OT

That's an answer and that explains why I'm here.

Best regards.
/OT

But you follow the pope, who's a human and who came "in his own name" and not in his Father's name when he went to the UN recently.

John 5:43 "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. 44"How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?

Pope Comes to United Nations "In His Own Name" : John 5:43
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:52:36 PM

OT

Smiley

Best regards.
OT

Smiley

Thank You for explaining your view.

Best regards.

You are welcome. But in this case, it isn't my view; it's God's view.

Since your Pope doesn't have God's view, I am more of a Pope than your Pope is.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:57:38 PM

Smiley

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
- Pro 11:2

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:01:39 PM

They are not even able to follow the Pope which is Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

Just listen to yourselves. It's like two children in a playground squabbling over who's got the best yo-yo.  Roll Eyes

What you fail to see is that you both worship man. You have been all along. I'm surprised with all this man worshipping going on you've got any time left for God.  Tongue

Catholics worship the pope. (MAN)
Christians worship Jesus. (MAN)

You're alot closer to each other than you would both care to admit.  Roll Eyes
Naturally of course you will deny this till your blue in the face. So please don't bother replying.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:06:55 PM

They are not even able to follow the Pope which is Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

Just listen to yourselves. It's like two children in a playground squabbling over who's got the best yo-yo.  Roll Eyes

What you fail to see is that you both worship man. You have been all along. I'm surprised with all this man worshipping going on you've got any time left for God.  Tongue

Naturally of course you will deny this till your blue in the face. So please don't bother replying.

Christians worship the Father in Heaven (God) who created us all and deserves the glory, they follow Jesus's example on how to live on earth.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 10:11:06 PM

Just listen to yourselves. It's like two children in a playground squabbling over who's got the best yo-yo.  Roll Eyes

What you fail to see is that you both worship man. You have been all along. I'm surprised with all this man worshipping going on you've got any time left for God.  Tongue

You're alot closer to each other than you would both care to admit.  Roll Eyes

I'm Christian and because those others weak "Christians" I have to see this.

Christians worship the Father in Heaven (God) who created us all and deserves the glory, they follow Jesus's example on how to live on earth.

And that's my problem: christians believe in the Trinity while for the Jews the Trinity is considered polytheism.

How you will reply to our common big brothers "the Jews"?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:10:36 PM

Smiley

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
- Pro 11:2

No pride. Simply fact.

If you believed and professed the things of the Bible rather than the things of the Pope, you would be more of a Pope than the Pope is, as well.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:12:41 PM

Jesus is truly a man. The difference is that He is God as well. Your insolence is only your attempt to be a god among men.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:13:25 PM

And that's my problem: christians believe in the Trinity while for the Jews the Trinity is considered polytheism.

Best regards.

I'd say not all Christians believe in the trinity.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 11:13:43 PM

If you believed and professed the things of the Bible rather than the things of the Pope, you would be more of a Pope than the Pope is, as well.

Saying what you are, or will be, without nobody telling that on you first is called pride.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:15:07 PM

Just listen to yourselves. It's like two children in a playground squabbling over who's got the best yo-yo.  Roll Eyes

What you fail to see is that you both worship man. You have been all along. I'm surprised with all this man worshipping going on you've got any time left for God.  Tongue

You're alot closer to each other than you would both care to admit.  Roll Eyes

I'm Christian and because those others weak "Christians" I have to see this.

Best regards.

The Jews more than anyone have the Bible. Nobody has to answer them. Since they won't accept the Bible that they have, they will have to answer God when He questions them at the last day.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:16:14 PM

Saying what you are, or will be, without nobody telling that on you first is called pride.

Best regards.

No pride required. Simple reading of the Bible is all that is required.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: