Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:23:38 AM

You're looking for a contradiction. There isn't one. Christians follow Jesus's example and He saved us (and therefore is our savior). Smiley
Hi MMH,
I see that you persist in this "Doctrine of Christ"; actually, this doctrine is not of God.
You tell me that I am not a "Christian" unless I believe in a "savior" but you don't realize that "Christianity" is the biggest lie of all, you have been lied to, sister--and it is time you sit up and take note.
If I see that what you teach differs from what I believe--it is my responsibility to see how and where it differs--FIRST, and then suggest you consider other perspectives perchance you, or me, are misguided as to the Truth of God and the Creation.

I have six points to make against that "Doctrine of Christ":

1) He did not EVER ONCE suggest he was your SAVIOR.
2) He represented the Christ Path of Truth and Godness--he NEVER CLAIMED TO BE GOD. IN FACT AT HIS
TRIAL WHEN ASKED IF HE WAS GOD HE SAID, “THEY say as much."
3) The New Commandment says "follow my example", "love others as I have loved you"; there is no Commandment to believe in a savior. It is sufficient to follow the Commandment he gave; is this not what is meant by "take up your cross"?
4) The term Satan only denotes “adversary” and even according to your tampered “Bibles” it says that Lucifer was a perfection and creation (son) of God who was cast out of Heaven. If you also say that Jesus was the son of God--how do you explain the absence of some type of brotherhood if both spring from the same source?
5) The “Christed teacher” said that only through Grace would you be “saved”--the Grace of God. He told you he was only an intercessor in your behalf for you were ignorant and knew not that which you did. He also said that only through the Christed path could you find your way back to Godness. He could not have said “except through me, Jesus” for his name was Emmanuel of the house of Joseph. Further, since “Christ” is a “state of being” and not a “NAME” it becomes more obvious that the Man speaking the instructions actually said that only through the Christed path will you be granted GRACE! Moreover, YOUR BIBLE says in addition, that only through “. . . works can a man be known” and “faith without works is without meaning.”
6) Most important of all the things which were gifted unto you by God was "reason". You shall not dump your sins and errors, evil and law-breaking actions upon a MAN by any name--dead or alive. EACH BEING WILL STAND IN JUDGMENT OF SELF, NAKED AND BARE BEFORE GOD AND ANSWER FOR THAT WHICH HE HAS DONE. God’s laws and regulations will go on a page, dear friend and that which deviates in any manner what-so-ever from the Laws of God and Creation is not of God. If the shoes of sanctity fit--I suggest you take them out of your mouth and place them on your feet.

Quoting from Phoenix Journals:
If you had a guidebook and trail-guide on locating your enemy in order to blow him away--and the enemy in point had opportunity to get your books--do you not think HE WOULD ALTER THEM TO SEND YOU DOWN THE "OTHER" PRIMROSE PATHWAY AND THEREBY ALLOW HIS WINNING OF THE WAR? Ponder this most closely--for THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR GUIDEBOOKS WHICH WOULD DEFEAT SATANIC INTENT AND BRING YOU HOME TO GOD. Follow the "errors" and you are totally LOST. Continue in ignorance and you end up likewise lost. Deliberately continue in ignorance to salve ego and possible change of perception--AND YOU HAVE DELIBERATELY CHOSEN AGAINST GOD. "You are either for me or ye be against me," sayeth the Lord God. How will you recognize God? By his wishy-washy homage to every error YOU make? I suggest you reconsider your position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:29:52 AM

For a long time, now, 1aguar has been claiming that Jesus of the Bible is not the Christ, and does not save. He's wrong. He simply doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that Jesus is the only way to the Father... the only Savior.

At best, 1aguar is only a sales person for the Phoenix Journals in book form. At worst, he is dragging people away from salvation.

From the Bible New Testament, John 10:1-18, Jesus speaking:
1 “I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep. 3 The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but they did not understand what he was telling them.

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life— only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

Note verse 6, above: "Jesus used this figure of speech, but they did not understand what he was telling them." In other words, Jesus was speaking in allegories. Jesus mostly spoke in parables and allegories so that people could come to an understanding by thinking rather than simply by being told, as the Phoenix Journals attempt to do to people, by leading them blindly.

When you place the above Bible passages in context with everything else written in the New Testament, you will find that Jesus was a man, sent from His Father (therefore also God), lived a completely righteous life, died an innocent death on a cross, arose to life on the third day after his death, and ascended into Heaven 40 days later.

From there Jesus offers eternal life to all who believe in Him. The Holy Spirit (Who was sent to us by Jesus and His Father) is the witness to our hearts that everything that the Bible says is truth.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:44:10 PM

Let's hope to have a king soon?
Best regards.

We do, His name of Jesus Christ. He defeated Satan and all evil, and is making a home for us, and will come back to get us soon. Smiley
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 01:58:40 PM

We do, His name of Jesus Christ. He defeated Satan and all evil, and is making a home for us, and will come back to get us soon. Smiley

So you basically disagree with God?

He didn't want a king over Israel:
OT

If you look in the Old Testament, you will see that it was the people of Israel who asked for a king. God was even angry with them for asking for a king. Why? Because they rejected God as their king, and asked for an earthly man to be their king, just like all the other nations.

Could you point out where this is written? I thoughted it was the other way around: God told to put a King on Israel.
1 Samuel 8:6-9:
6 But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the LORD. 7 And the LORD told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will do.”

God allowed the king. He wasn't happy with the idea. It is like when Jesus was explaining to the Pharisees about divorce, Matthew 19:7-9. Divorce is allowed, but God isn't happy with it:
7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:00:16 PM

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him"

Philippians 2:9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 02:03:19 PM

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him"

Yeah I didn't wanted to change the subject, I didn't wanted to look gay either by citing the Bible.

I wanted to know if you agreed with God's plan of not putting a King over Israel, you replied by changing the subject and discussing about Jesus Christ that came 1000 years after King David.

But if we are in an atheists thread do we have all problems with understanding? Don't we?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:23:12 PM

Best regards.

Yeah I didn't wanted to change the subject, I didn't wanted to look gay either by citing the Bible.

I wanted to know if you agreed with God's plan of not putting a King over Israel, you replied by changing the subject and discussing about Jesus Christ that came 1000 years after King David.

But if we are in an atheists thread do we have all problems with understanding? Don't we?

Thank You.

I wasn't looking at what you were responding to, solely to your post:

Best regards.

Jesus is the king, Lord of us all.

How is it "gay" to site the bible?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:35:01 PM

Thank You.

God will give the kingship of David to Jesus. This kingship will be over the true people of Israel, those who believe in the salvation of Jesus.

God's original plan always was to be king... through Jesus-God. It was the people of ancient Israel who asked for an earthly king other than God. And in these present times, it is people like you who ask for an earthly king. You simply changed the name of his title to "Pope."

It's our Bible religion discussion in this atheist thread that makes atheists angry with religion even more.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 03:39:38 PM

Jesus is the king, Lord of us all.

How is it "gay" to site the bible?

And again changing the subject.

Quoting myself replying to BADecker at page 77 of this thread (August 2015 - I will post the quote, but I've already lost 2 months on this, so I'm trying to do something else... I have a life.): atheists are the enemies, don't confuse your opponents.

If you want to reply to my last question: I wanted to know if you agreed with God's plan of not putting a King over Israel (and probably to the World), I said that:
Best regards.

which stupid (atheist) people call it: "a rhetorical question".

Thank You.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
roldstin

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:07:12 PM

Just like how some Christians criticize Atheists for not believing in God, they do the same to us. I am Catholic myself, but I think it's God's choice on to choose a person's religion. Some Atheists just don't believe in religion, but don't criticize others for believing, but then get tired of the believers who try to change them so much. I've seen that happen to a friend of mine multiple times.

Whether God exists or not, religion is just something to give you hope and faith and to keep you going when things look bad. Atheists can be two things: someone who feels that they don't need hope or faith and just want to go on living life as it is, OR someone who has had a bad life, tried faith, but had no success, so they blame religion for not 'helping' them.

I'm not saying that all Atheists are bad though. I'm just talking about the Atheists that legendster is questioning about - the ones who hate religion. To the ones who simply just don't believe in religion, but doesn't hate it either, I respect your beliefs.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 05:41:40 PM

Just like how some Christians criticize Atheists for not believing in God, they do the same to us. I am Catholic myself, but I think it's God's choice on to choose a person's religion. Some Atheists just don't believe in religion, but don't criticize others for believing, but then get tired of the believers who try to change them so much. I've seen that happen to a friend of mine multiple times.

Whether God exists or not, religion is just something to give you hope and faith and to keep you going when things look bad. Atheists can be two things: someone who feels that they don't need hope or faith and just want to go on living life as it is, OR someone who has had a bad life, tried faith, but had no success, so they blame religion for not 'helping' them.

I'm not saying that all Atheists are bad though. I'm just talking about the Atheists that legendster is questioning about - the ones who hate religion. To the ones who simply just don't believe in religion, but doesn't hate it either, I respect your beliefs.

We already agreed at page 76:
Please keep to the subject of atheism that we already come to an agreement that is the Oxford dictionary definition:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun

[MASS NOUN]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods. 
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

I understand your Faith.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Inkvor

Activity: 553

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:07:56 AM

Some Atheists just don't believe in religion, but don't criticize others for believing, but then get tired of the believers who try to change them so much. I've seen that happen to a friend of mine multiple times.
that is the biggest problem with the pope's or other respected people in different religions .
they have no logical thinking nor much open mindedness but they try to fool others in all that bullshit ,they wont even care to listen your opinions which are against their principles.
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:15:34 AM

Some Atheists just don't believe in religion, but don't criticize others for believing, but then get tired of the believers who try to change them so much. I've seen that happen to a friend of mine multiple times.
that is the biggest problem with the pope's or other respected people in different religions .
they have no logical thinking nor much open mindedness but they try to fool others in all that bullshit ,they wont even care to listen your opinions which are against their principles.

Yes you are right.. Every type of person find in that world... Most of the  atheist criticize others for believing which is totally wrong... Everyone has right to live his life by his own opinion.. opinion varies among people but this is not right you attack on someone's religion's or his believes...
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:51:02 AM

Everyone has right to live his life by his own opinion.. opinion varies among people but this is not right you attack on someone's religion's or his believes...
So you have no problems with what ISIS is doing then? Their religious belief is to go round killing people.

If we followed your advice, we would not be allowed to criticise them.

ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:34:42 PM

Everyone has right to live his life by his own opinion.. opinion varies among people but this is not right you attack on someone's religion's or his believes...
So you have no problems with what ISIS is doing then? Their religious belief is to go round killing people.

ISIS and Atheists both like to kill people, cutting their throats or go to school and start shooting. Christians never do that. Based on empiric facts.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:21:22 PM

Whether God exists or not, religion is just something to give you hope and faith and to keep you going when things look bad.

If that's your definition of religion, then those who follow Jesus Christ as their leader and savior aren't religious....because they don't follow Him to get hope and faith when things look bad. They follow Him because sin is detestable, and we know if we don't, we won't live an eternal life without sin after we die here on earth.

Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:32:32 PM

ISIS and Atheists both like to kill people, cutting their throats or go to school and start shooting. Christians never do that. Based on empiric facts.
What's this got to do with my argument?

Inkvor

Activity: 553

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:06:52 PM

Yes you are right.. Every type of person find in that world... Most of the  atheist criticize others for believing which is totally wrong... Everyone has right to live his life by his own opinion.. opinion varies among people but this is not right you attack on someone's religion's or his believes...

yes I get your point but I was saying the exact opposite of what you mean ....
I was referring to the pope's ,pandit's and all those who try and force people to become religious....etc
MikeCoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:27:02 PM

i am a atheist and i dont hate religion.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:52:18 PM

Yes you are right.. Every type of person find in that world... Most of the  atheist criticize others for believing which is totally wrong... Everyone has right to live his life by his own opinion.. opinion varies among people but this is not right you attack on someone's religion's or his believes...

yes I get your point but I was saying the exact opposite of what you mean ....
I was referring to the pope's ,pandit's and all those who try and force people to become religious....etc

All people have religion. If nothing else, they religiously inhale and exhale on a regular basis.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: