Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901254 times)
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:58:31 AM

So Buddhism is not a religion, and yet all Buddhists believe in rebirth; the so-called "Buddhist atheists" are not genuine precisely because they reject rebirth (they are humanists). No one who has become enlightened by the Buddhist path(s) has ever come back to tell us that this is the only existence available to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 10:50:15 AM

You didn't answer my question!! Tell me, how can you talk about things that you never have experienced them?? Smiley

Quite easily. the same way i can talk about werewolves,vampires,santa claus,tooth fairy,lochness monster,zeus,hercules,big foot,mermaids,minotaurs,krampus,trolls,the kraken etc. Ive not experienced any of those but i can be quite confident in speaking about them because they are all myths.god fits perfectly in with the others i mentioned. Do you suggest i dont speak of these since i have not actually experienced any of them? maybe they are all real?

Dude, we are talking about NDE, not myths! Please be patient and answer my questions and then I will answer yours... Smiley

By the way, do you think that there is a difference between a myth and legend? If Yes, please explain me. And don't forget that you should first answer my first question and then we can go on the second! Wink

Sorry i misunderstood your last question about how can i talk about something ive never experienced, I thought you were talking about experiencing god or jesus which a lot of religious people seem to claim not experiencing an NDE. Obviously ive not experienced god or an NDE. Even if i did though i might be convinced  i went to heaven or wherever you go but that doesnt make it so. A convincing dream is still a dream. Id need to see whatever article or study you are using though before i can debunk it , I mean im no expert on NDE as i imagine you arent either and can only go by whatever study s have been done on them.

Why don't you try to debunk the AWARE study by proposing an alternative explanation for why a patient who has a flat EEG AND no blood flow is able to create a true memory of a perception that happened before the restoration of blood flow?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg13349586#msg13349586

I managed to find your study http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/10/aware-study-results-finally-published-does-not-prove-life-after-death/

Although it is interesting its not conclusive of life after death
The AWARE study has not proven the case for NDE’s or OBE’s
, Dont get me wrong, I like reading about these things and it would be great if there was something after death but even if the aware study did verify NDE's that doesnt necessarily mean that there is a god.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:11:14 AM

I guess because atheists do not have a sense of a religious. You know religion is a bond a person with his god. should you (atheists) believe is that every life is a journey toward us into the next life. you believe about life after in the world?
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:46:41 PM

You didn't answer my question!! Tell me, how can you talk about things that you never have experienced them?? Smiley

Quite easily. the same way i can talk about werewolves,vampires,santa claus,tooth fairy,lochness monster,zeus,hercules,big foot,mermaids,minotaurs,krampus,trolls,the kraken etc. Ive not experienced any of those but i can be quite confident in speaking about them because they are all myths.god fits perfectly in with the others i mentioned. Do you suggest i dont speak of these since i have not actually experienced any of them? maybe they are all real?

Dude, we are talking about NDE, not myths! Please be patient and answer my questions and then I will answer yours... Smiley

By the way, do you think that there is a difference between a myth and legend? If Yes, please explain me. And don't forget that you should first answer my first question and then we can go on the second! Wink

Sorry i misunderstood your last question about how can i talk about something ive never experienced, I thought you were talking about experiencing god or jesus which a lot of religious people seem to claim not experiencing an NDE. Obviously ive not experienced god or an NDE. Even if i did though i might be convinced  i went to heaven or wherever you go but that doesnt make it so. A convincing dream is still a dream. Id need to see whatever article or study you are using though before i can debunk it , I mean im no expert on NDE as i imagine you arent either and can only go by whatever study s have been done on them.

You see, you don't know the difference between religious people and spiritual. Because if you do I will be sure that you have read the Bible and research the New Testament...

What is Heaven? Is it the same meaning for paradise? How can be so sure about something that some people never comeback?

Before you start to debunk something, you have to be sure that you have the evidence and facts, in this case supernatural experience! Wink
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 02:05:03 PM

You see, you don't know the difference between religious people and spiritual. Because if you do I will be sure that you have read the Bible and research the New Testament...

What is Heaven? Is it the same meaning for paradise? How can be so sure about something that some people never comeback?

Before you start to debunk something, you have to be sure that you have the evidence and facts, in this case supernatural experience! Wink

Im not sure how you think i dont know the difference between religion and spiritual but anyway i have read the new testament when i was a lot younger , the old testament , Ive looked into Hinduism, Buddhism ,and various others ive read books on cases offering evidence suggestive of reincarnation etc although i still think these need to be taken with a grain of salt . but this thread is asking why atheist hate religion, not why they hate spirituality.

1aguar

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:18:54 PM

I guess because atheists do not have a sense of a religious. You know religion is a bond a person with his god. should you (atheists) believe is that every life is a journey toward us into the next life. you believe about life after in the world?

It is impossible for an atheist to believe in life after death or rebirth because these ideas are opposed to humanist dogma and all atheists are humanists since what else could they be?. Since there is so much evidence of life after death, the burden of proof has shifted to the skeptics, they fail to offer a serious scientific explanation to justify humanism.

Researchers van Lommel and French wrote in New Scientist that if there was a documented case of perception and memory formation during brain death then this would suggest that the brain does not generate consciousness. Such a case was provided in the later AWARE study and other cases also have good documentation; there are many other lines of evidence that are very hard to explain without the survival hypothesis, even though it is a nonphysical explanation, it is the only one that explains the hard data and mountains of anecdotal evidence. It has been proven by rigorous science and the same can be said for the Orch OR theory of quantum consciousness.
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:21:26 PM

It is impossible for an atheist to believe in life after death or rebirth because these ideas are opposed to humanist dogma and all atheists are humanists since what else could they be?. Since there is so much evidence of life after death, the burden of proof has shifted to the skeptics, they fail to offer a serious scientific explanation to justify humanism.

The sole purpose contradiction or argument these religious morons hold against atheism IS just philosophical at best. True that philosophy has it's place in our world but when philosophy turns into religious preaching it is then when humanity begins to lose the battle against these idiots.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
1aguar

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:31:07 PM

The sole purpose contradiction or argument these religious morons hold against atheism IS just philosophical at best. True that philosophy has it's place in our world but when philosophy turns into religious preaching it is then when humanity begins to lose the battle against these idiots.

I do not preach any religion, rather I ask atheists to use reason in evaluating the mountains of evidence for the survival hypothesis. It is too bad that all atheists/humanists oppose this scientific explanation as though their very lives depended upon it.
Andy-Bell

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:09:39 PM

I would draw everyone attention to the fact that religion is nothing but a human invention, and as a human invention has many flaws that can never be rectified.

In truth I believe that we are many many generations away from realizing that we are all here... that's it! we are just here, all in the same place and time with no differences except those we choose to put upon each other.

Religion is basically a set of guidelines to live by. Unfortunately we as humans like to embellish, degrade and twist words, rules and laws to our own personal ends, this has and for the foreseeable future will always be the case.
We are what we are, nothing but animals in the wild.

Take a good look around you if you believe any different.

"Bitcoin! taking humans out of the equation"
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:14:14 PM

The only video('s comments) you need to see is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-D8Mf9DdQI
Just look at the comments.

P.S: Oh , and an atheist here.
1aguar

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:14:58 PM

Actually, if you take a good look at domesticated plants, you will see that it is evidence against evolution as usually promoted, so how can we be animals when it is obvious that there was intervention?
http://www.whale.to/b/pye1.html
Andy-Bell

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:30:28 PM

Actually, if you take a good look at domesticated plants, you will see that it is evidence against evolution as usually promoted, so how can we be animals when it is obvious that there was intervention?

Please don't take my post as questioning, I was merely stating that if you look around you, "in the wider sense" you will see that we are not (in the vast majority of cases) capable of controlling our natural instincts.
We fight for control, for our own personal beliefs. We kill to maintain control.
We kill for food, water, hate, anger, greed and  love... all these thing don't prove we are evil/good, they simply prove that we have inherent natural instincts that tell us we must survive. And to survive we must keep ourselves safe from prey, feed ourselves, and procreate.

My personal belief is that if we were all kind and decent people that would help a homeless person in the street, give a home to a refugee or freely give their time or wisdom to another human being with no intention of gain, then the world would be a much more intelligent place to live in.
However the vast majority of us are ill educated (myself included) greedy, dishonest people that seek nothing more than to tread on you to gain an advantage. Animals so to speak...

Again just my personal opinion, not right nor wrong, just mine. You are forever entitled to your own.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:37:50 PM

Why do Atheists hate Religion? Because they hate themselves.   Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
1aguar

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:39:57 PM

Please don't take my post as questioning, I was merely stating that if you look around you, "in the wider sense" you will see that we are not (in the vast majority of cases) capable of controlling our natural instincts.

If I want to lose weight, I can simply close my mouth. The animals cannot DO the same because they don't have free will. What makes Man different from the animals is that man has a spark of GOD dwelling within him. You Know What intervened to give man the body and genes that he currently has so that man may evolve as a vessel housing that spark of GOD and realize the universal brotherhood of humankind. It's my educated conclusion (opinion) that I came to after thinking about the evidence that I have posted in this thread, including the Golden Rule which states that we are all ONE. The animals never realize that life is sacred because they don't KNOW anything, man is not primarily an animal, but a creature of reason so that is the part of man that must evolve.

Quote from: Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.
1aguar

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:42:51 PM

The only video('s comments) you need to see is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-D8Mf9DdQI
Just look at the comments.

P.S: Oh , and an atheist here.

"You only need to see this"... is that not what the false religions teach?

"Just look here, but not anywhere else".
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:44:41 PM

If I want to lose weight, I can simply close my mouth. The animals cannot DO the same because they don't have free will. What makes Man different from the animals is that man has a spark of GOD dwelling within him. You Know What intervened to give man the body and genes that he currently has so that man may evolve as a vessel housing that spark of GOD and realize the universal brotherhood of humankind. It's my educated conclusion (opinion) that I came to after thinking about the evidence that I have posted in this thread, including the Golden Rule which states that we are all ONE. The animals never realize that life is sacred because they don't KNOW anything, man is not primarily an animal, but a creature of reason so that is the part of man that must evolve.

Quote from: Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.

What in the world makes you think that people have free will? They only think they have free will. All they really have is complex instinct.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:03:34 AM

Why do Atheists hate Religion? Because they hate themselves.   Smiley

How stupid.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:02:40 AM

Guys, guys!  My dog simply can't close her mouth, she has no free will.  If there is a pizza crust, or a piece of lemon short bread she cannot close her mouth.  I have now learnt that that is because there is no spark of god in her.
How did I not see that before? It's self-evident.!!!!

On the other hand, my cats seems to be able to close their mouths.  I understand that cats were worshiped in ancient Egypt.  Obviously its because they have a spark of god in them! they have free will!  They choose not to sit on my lap =(.

Well nice theory my educated brother, perhaps we could worship my cats together?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:18:17 AM

You're the one who needs to learn to read... I  mentioned 100 CE - which is 100 AD in the old money.

Okay, thanks for the info, I didn't know that AD is in the old money...

Now let's get back to my questions... Tell me, if you see my explanation of the questions, then were you have found that we are talking about the same thing? Isn't be more fair from your side if you say that you don't know or you are not sure, instead of giving some funny answers? In my book, if I don't know something, then I will try to researched instead of talking non-sense like in your case.

First, Christ was mention in the books of Moses who are much older that most the people know (12-13.000 years bc). Second, in the New Testament Christ is mentioning Moses and all other Prophets who were writing the Old Testament. How can be possible that a person who was born in the AD to know all those people from the old era? Third, there are evidence and fact of all those Apostles together with John the Baptist who were living in time when Christ was walking on Earth... Coincidence?

this is from some guy or woman who wrote this above and my answer is below
just thought i show you they think its some kind of prophets who have seen the future Cheesy Cheesy

YES SO GO AND DO YOUR RESEARCH I SHALL TELL YOU NOW

Because CHRIST CAN MEAN ..smear or rub with oil,
In the Septuagint version of the Hebrew Bible, the word Christ was used to translate into Greek the Hebrew mashiach (messiah), meaning "anointed." Christós in classical Greek usage could mean covered in oil, or anointed, and is thus a literal translation of messiah.

But you seem to think its some TYPE OF MYSTIC MEG Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
So there for your playing Chinese whispers LIKE ALL RELIGIONS THEY ALL PLAY CHINESE WHISPERS..
And i suppose we humans love to play Chinese whispers no matter what we talk about..
So i suppose we need proof and you need to prove it to many people before we should believe
And that is were science comes into play..we prove its so then it becomes fact then we show it to the masses then it becomes absolute fact..

NOW YOU SHOW ME AND THE MASSES GOD... AND I WILL BELIEVE...
SO HERE IS A THOUGHT..

What if Jesus was gay and when he walked in the gay bars with all his boys some one said

OOOOH HERE IS THAT JESUS CHRIST THERE AND HIS FRIEND SAID WHAT DO YOU MEAN JESUS CHRIST AND HIS FRIEND SAID WELL I WAS BUMMING HIM THE OTHER NIGHT AND HE KEPT SCREAMING CHRIST CHRIST CHRIST...SO I CALL HIM JESUS CHRIST NOW  Cheesy Cheesy

So to all you gay hating bible freaks you might be worshipping a gay man  Grin
Because now i know what Christ really means ..covered in oil or to smear oil HMMMMM sure sounds gay to me

WOW JUST HAD ANOTHER THOUGHT..
HEBREWS ARE JEWS..
And don.t believe in Jesus so what if they started to call him Jesus Christ a man who smears oil on himself.. I.E a gay man hMMMM..
So Christmas is a time to smear oil or rub oil over each other
So happy CHRISTMAS  Grin

CHRIST MEANS SMEAR OIL.. MASS MEANS LOADS OF IT   Cheesy
 IT PUTS A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO CHRISTMAS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
a repeat from another thread but show me proof of a god and i will believe and the point is
see the way people make the bible up to suit them selves
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:18:54 AM

Because... They don't believe in a religion?
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: