Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:58:31 AM

Piss you off? Are you starting to get violent already?

I have showed you how science has proven God to exist. And God isn't simply some little thing that is barely God. God is Something way beyond anything that people can comprehend. Consider...

Everything operates by cause and effect, action and reaction, Newton's 3rd Law. Whatever can make mankind-complexity over thousands of years of cause and effect, and maintain such complexity in the face of universal entropy, is so far beyond anything that we can think about, that we might as well quit trying, and simply accept.

For Him to make the minds of people via cause and effect like He has, He needs to be way beyond the minds of people in thinking ability. The dictionary and encyclopedia definitions of this Great First Cause, or whatever He may be is, GOD.

How dense can you and all the atheists get? You don't even believe the things your own religion of science tells you. The only thing God can do with the likes of you is totally get rid of you and your self-proclaimed and self-indulged ignorance. He doesn't need such stupidity and ignorance as. yours

Smiley
WOW TO STUPID FOR ME..
you really are BRAIN WASHED WITH GOD..He doesn't need such stupidity and ignorance as. yours
YOU SAY..
YOU ARE STUPID..
PLUS IF THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH WELL I AM GOING THERE BECAUSE IT WOULD BE JUST WHAT HUMANS DO WHEN WE DIE. IF SUCH A THING Grin
LAST POST BECAUSE I AM SICK TO DEATH WITH SUBJECT

NOW I KNOW WHY WE NEED THIS BIG WAR..
YOU ARE HITTING THE NAIL ON THE HEAD I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY..
I WILL NEVER POST ABOUT RELIGION AGAIN I HAVE HAD IT WITH IT ALL
RELIGION WILL NEVER BRING PEACE AND THANKS TO YOU I KNOW WHY...
I AM AMAZED HOW BLIND YOU ARE ..ANYWAY GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PREACHING I HAVE SAID ENOUGH ..AND YES I AM ANGRY WITH YOU BECAUSE OF HOW STUPID YOU ARE ON RELIGION..BUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH ABOUT NOTHING SOMETHING NOT THERE YOUR TALKING TO YOURSELF
DAFT SHIT..

BYE BADECKER NO MORE TALKING ABOUT RELIGION FOR ME I LET YOU RELIGIOUS FREAKS ARGUE OVER NOWT..
HERE IS A NEW YEAR MESSAGE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtlO39wIRWs

The "TO STUPID FOR ME" part of your message is what it is all about.

All your stupid blah, blah, blah doesn't even respond to the point regarding the existence of God.

As long as you remain too stupid to recognize that God exists, all the things you say about Him are irrelevant.

Wake up and stop being stupid... while you still have time. Just because you don't like to hear or read the scientifically backed truth that God exists, doesn't change the science. It only shows your ignorance and stupidity more than ever.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:17:29 AM

Excuse me, BADecker, Miao.
Why are you abandoning your religious commitments to the cats and all of mankind?
You have been picked to reveal the first chap of the sacred Miao book.  Don't try to shrink from the responsibility!  You need to forget about the fake jesus, and reveal the truth to the world!

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:29:37 AM

What is faith? Judge in the name of book but don't read the book?
Act with hearsays but don't bother what the book actually tell you? Is that faith?
Yes, that's called blind faith.

tlictdig

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:47:01 AM

Why do people always assume that atheists hate god, and that something bad has happened to them in life that they blame him for.

As an atheist, I don't believe in god.  How can I hate something I don't believe in ?

I do hate seeing people become slaves to their religion of choice and doing horrendous things in the name of it.

Everyone is an atheist to 99+ gods that have been worshipped in the past both before and after jesus (or abraham for that matter)  most atheists just add one more god (the abrahamic one) onto that list.

Back to atheists hating god, this is much the same as saying I hate fairies or unicorns.  It's a ridiculous statement that only a christian could make.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:11:42 AM

Why do people always assume that atheists hate god, and that something bad has happened to them in life that they blame him for.
Because atheists have turned their back on God Who they knew from infancy and early life, within themselves, even though they may not have known it in words and by some form of formal religion.

As an atheist, I don't believe in god.  How can I hate something I don't believe in ?
Quite the contrary. You only say that you don't believe in God. In times of great pain or great joy, you will find that you believe in God. What you have is a form of self control that maintains a fictional belief within yourself that you don't believe in God. In great pain or joy, it is very difficult to hang onto this fictional belief.

I do hate seeing people become slaves to their religion of choice and doing horrendous things in the name of it.
What? And you only saw the bad things? Consider. Before we had a welfare system in America, it was the church that helped people out. As it is now, the government and the banking system steals money from people in the form of taxes, and gives them to many unworthy welfare recipients. The churches never did that.

Everyone is an atheist to 99+ gods that have been worshipped in the past both before and after jesus (or abraham for that matter)  most atheists just add one more god (the abrahamic one) onto that list.
But no one is an atheist to the real God that holds his or her life in His hands. Even the atheists believe in the real God, and are fearful of Him. The only reason they don't act fearful most of the time is, God has given them enough peace that they will hopefully turn to Him and be saved... from death.

Back to atheists hating god, this is much the same as saying I hate fairies or unicorns.  It's a ridiculous statement that only a christian could make.

Perhaps someone has real evidence of fairies or unicorns existing. But science has the scientific facts that God exists. From https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg13395762#msg13395762:
Everything operates by cause and effect, action and reaction, Newton's 3rd Law. Whatever can make mankind-complexity over thousands of years of cause and effect, and maintain such complexity in the face of universal entropy, is so far beyond anything that we can think about, that we might as well quit trying, and simply accept.

For Him to make the minds of people via cause and effect like He has, He needs to be way beyond the minds of people in thinking ability. The dictionary and encyclopedia definitions of this Great First Cause, or whatever He may be is, GOD.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tlictdig

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:42:54 AM

Because atheists have turned their back on God Who they knew from infancy and early life, within themselves, even though they may not have known it in words and by some form of formal religion.

Quite the contrary. You only say that you don't believe in God. In times of great pain or great joy, you will find that you believe in God. What you have is a form of self control that maintains a fictional belief within yourself that you don't believe in God. In great pain or joy, it is very difficult to hang onto this fictional belief.

Thanks for you reply,
I can see you do strongly believe in god, and that your faith seems real to you.

While I can see what you are trying to say, it simply does not hold true.  If I did, in fact believe in god I would definitely not turn my back on him as to do so would be tantamount to damning myself to everlasting punishment.  Who would choose that if they believed it even remotely?

Inasmuch as most people are born into one of many faiths, then yes people do turn there back as such.  But not on god, just on whatever church or religion they grew up in.  If a Muslim became a christian he would be turning his back on allah, or vice versa turning his back on god according to your logic. 

As far as the great first cause, if you are talking about the beginning of the universe then it is simply the big bang.  I would suggest watching Lawrence M. Krauss "Universe from NOTHING!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbsGYRArH_w to here a world renown scientist explaining how we don't need a creator to explain the universe.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:20:24 AM

As an atheist, I don't believe in god.  How can I hate something I don't believe in ?

Thanks for you reply,
I can see you do strongly believe in god, and that your faith seems real to you.

While I can see what you are trying to say, it simply does not hold true.  If I did, in fact believe in god I would definitely not turn my back on him as to do so would be tantamount to damning myself to everlasting punishment.  Who would choose that if they believed it even remotely?

Inasmuch as most people are born into one of many faiths, then yes people do turn there back as such.  But not on god, just on whatever church or religion they grew up in.  If a Muslim became a christian he would be turning his back on allah, or vice versa turning his back on god according to your logic.  

As far as the great first cause, if you are talking about the beginning of the universe then it is simply the big bang.  I would suggest watching Lawrence M. Krauss "Universe from NOTHING!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbsGYRArH_w to here a world renown scientist explaining how we don't need a creator to explain the universe.

Glad to reply.

First, I don't strongly believe in the existence of God. I know it. I know it from the scientific facts of cause and effect, complexity, and entropy (if from nothing else). These facts don't simply suggest God. They show the existence of God, scientifically. God is prompting both of us to know that He exists, and His response to me, personally, for acknowledging His existence is more proof that He exists.

The faith and belief part has to do with the attributes of God. Some of these can be guessed. Others of them can be found in the Bible. Some can be extrapolated somewhat from things we see around us in nature and life. Not all of them are known, and it is probable that we will never know all of them - His attributes.

"Allah" is simply the word for "God" in Arabic. In the way that the heart of a person recognizes the real God, the Christian and the Muslim both have the same God. The fact that we mentally recognize different attributes for God, shows that we have a difference in God/god.

Any explanation of the existence of the universe without God, is as much science fiction as not having reason for the existence of God. I haven't watched the video, and probably won't, because science has proven the existence of God as I have already shown.

Smiley

tlictdig

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:22:54 AM

Any explanation of the existence of the universe without God, is as much science fiction as not having reason for the existence of God. I haven't watched the video, and probably won't, because science has proven the existence of God as I have already shown.

Smiley
[/quote]

If science has proven the existence of God, why do almost all well-known scientists not believe in god?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:39:56 AM

Smiley

If science has proven the existence of God, why do almost all well-known scientists not believe in god?

How do you know that they don't believe in the existence of God?

What do you call it when they believe, but they don't want to believe it so badly that they won't even look at the idea, or acknowledge anything in the direction of it?

What makes a scientist a great scientist? Is it greatness? Or might it be the media and those who publish the textbooks that are used in schools?

Besides, you can see the understanding that exists in the proof for God that I provided, right? If you don't see it, think about it. It's there. Or are you one of those who only looks at the science he likes to see?

Smiley

tlictdig

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:51:45 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 09:10:42 AM by tlictdig

Actually, I'm one of those who until relatively recently was a pretty full on born again believer.  Then I realised that if God is real, then everytime a kid is raped or killed, or any other tradgedys that happen, they would all have to be done by him.  That if god were real he wants us to apologise for things that he makes us do just so we don't spend eternity in hell.  If fact when I set up my account here I was still a christian, my username is based on a famous bibe verse I use to live by.  

If god is not all powerful, then he cannot be god.  There is no logical reason to believe in the man in the sky.

Without meaning to cause offence, the "science" you quote is not science, it's similar to Ken Ham's style of pretending to say something scientific.

For science to prove god, there would need to be hard proof that could be tested and a god hypothosis that could be proven.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:15:58 AM

Actually, I'm one of those who until relatively was a pretty full on born again believer.  Then I realised that if God is real, then everytime a kid is raped or killed, or any other tradgedys that happen, they would all have to be done by him.  That if god were real he wants us to apologise for things that he makes us do just so we don't spend eternity in hell.  If fact when I set up my account here I was still a christian, my username is based on a famous bibe verse I use to live by.  

If god is not all powerful, then he cannot be god.  There is no logical reason to believe in the man in the sky.

Without meaning to cause offence, the "science" you quote is not science, it's similar to Ken Ham's style of pretending to say something scientific.

For science to prove god, there would need to be hard proof that could be tested and a god hypothosis that could be proven.

Did you forget about the devil? There was a time that the devil was good. God had given the devil free will because of the joy of it. God gives joy. But the devil misused the joy and the free will, turning himself into THE destroyer (Abaddon and Apollyon of Revelation).

You talk about human tragedies like it is God's fault. If God hadn't sent Jesus into the picture right when Adam and Eve fell, this whole universe would be gone, starting right then. God sent Jesus to save us. This whole operation is far more complex than understood. After all, if you are going to talk about tragedies, what about death itself?

God owned it all. The devil usurped some of God's power. God corrected things in the best way. There will be a new universe (Revelation) where none of this one will ever be remembered or brought to mind (Isaiah).

The simple point is, where will you and I go from the resurrection? Life or destruction?

If you don't want to accept the hard proof of Newton's 3rd Law, I can't force you... don't even want to. Neither does God. But the proof I show is only the tip of the proof. Go through MakingMoneyHoney's posts from about a weak or two ago where she shows all kinds of links to all kinds of additional proofs for God, or Google for the sites.

With regard to the existence of God, science that suggests that God doesn't exist is very lame.

Smiley

tlictdig

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:45:04 AM

I don't see how newtons third law proves god exists.

I'm interested to go read the posts you mentioned, seems only fair though if I do that, you look at the video I posted before :-)

In regards to scientists, I put together some quotes.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
-   Carl Sagan
I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.
-   Albert Einstein
I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modelled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms.
-   Albert Einstien
“When people ask me if a god created the universe, I tell them that the question itself makes no sense. Time didn’t exist before the big bang, so there is no time for god to make the universe in. It’s like asking directions to the edge of the earth; The Earth is a sphere; it doesn’t have an edge; so looking for it is a futile exercise. We are each free to believe what we want, and it’s my view that the simplest explanation is; there is no god. No one created our universe,and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization; There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that I am extremely grateful.”
-    Stephen Hawking
Science is only truly consistent with an atheistic worldview with regards to the claimed miracles of the gods of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
-Lawrence Krauss
The question of whether there exists a supernatural creator, a God, is one of the most important that we have to answer. I think that it is a scientific question. My answer is no.
-Richard Dawkins

Would you honestly call Einstein and Stephen Hawking "lame" scientists?

I'll be back later after reading the posts you mentioned :-)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:04:53 AM

<snip>

You have certainly heard of the Theory of Relativity and the Big Bang Theory. Theory might be something that is a necessary part of discovering scientific fact. But until the theory is proven true, it is fiction. In the case of science, it is science fiction. This brings us to Newton's 3rd Law.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. This is a law, not a theory. Call it cause and effect... perhaps not exactly the same, but similar.

Every electron in your brain moves because it was acted upon by other electrons, or chemicals, or something else that causes it to move. When this electron moves, it causes other electrons to move, or other chemical reactions that cause you to think the way you do.

The point? EVERYTHING IN NATURE AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE acts because something acted on it. And the thing(s) that acted on it were acted upon by other things that caused it to act that way. In other words, something caused something to move, which caused something else to move, which caused something else to move, which caused something else to move, etc., etc., so that everything acts the way it does in the whole universe because something, or many somethings, caused them all to act that way. Nothing - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - in the whole universe ever has acted randomly. Not even your free will.

Newton's 3rd Law. That's it in detail. And the Thing that could cause such complex activities in the whole universe through cause and effect, action and reaction, must be very great. It must have the knowledge and ability to create the human brain and mind through thousands of years worth of cause and effect, right down to the present. Why? Because nothing acts any other way than it was caused to act the way it does... even the typing of this post.

Smiley

tlictdig

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:25:40 AM

<snip>

Would you honestly call Einstein and Stephen Hawking "lame" scientists?  <you didn't asnwer this question>  Wink

<snip>

The point? EVERYTHING IN NATURE AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE acts because something acted on it. And the thing(s) that acted on it were acted upon by other things that caused it to act that way. In other words, something caused something to move, which caused something else to move, which caused something else to move, which caused something else to move, etc., etc., so that everything acts the way it does in the whole universe because something, or many somethings, caused them all to act that way. Nothing - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - in the whole universe ever has acted randomly. Not even your free will.

Smiley

Your answer is kinda going against god isn't it?  If "EVERYTHING IN NATURE AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE acts because something acted on it" then what acted on god?

I am about to "try" and watch at least some of the "Walter Veith" videos suggested but I don't have any high hopes he is anymore than a crackpot creationist, conspiracy type.
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:32:46 PM

If you need god in your life to stop you from having relationships with your mother/sister and from lying and stealing then you've got serious problems.

What about if you truly believe in GOD'S LAW OF BALANCE then you will never lust after dangerous sex and thus avoid "unwanted" pregnancy and disease as well as many emotional discomforts which may be impacting you upon a soul level.

Great speech dude! Smiley

That is the point with the Law. The Law is actually speaking about the Balance. The 7-th Chakras who are in our body can really help us to become aware about our thought, emotions and actions. The 10-th Commandments who were mentioned in the Old Testament were actually speaking about the Balance in the universe!

If you start to analyze the Law, you will realize that Faith is something that you should practice day by day if you want to be in peace with your body, soul and spirit.

I know a lot of atheists and agnostics and they don't hate religions. They hate stupid people. If you accept a book without any investigation, research and even you don't even read it then you must be huge ignorant.

No no dude, you are wrong. Atheist are those who goes against the Bible and the Law because they don't believe in that.

The other ''atheists and agnostics'' that you mentioned are those who actually hate this stupid religious people, but in fact they are similar to them because they never read about that. Because if they know what is written in the sacred texts, they will find the differences between the word religion and spiritual. Wink
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:40:01 PM

Albert Einstein was a jews, Albert Einstein was a scientist.

Stephen Hawking is an atheist.

Your answer is kinda going against god isn't it?  If "EVERYTHING IN NATURE AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE acts because something acted on it" then what acted on god?

I am about to "try" and watch at least some of the "Walter Veith" videos suggested but I don't have any high hopes he is anymore than a crackpot creationist, conspiracy type.

Thank You for trying.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:17:15 PM

<snip>

Would you honestly call Einstein and Stephen Hawking "lame" scientists?  <you didn't asnwer this question>  Wink

<snip>

Smiley

Your answer is kinda going against god isn't it?  If "EVERYTHING IN NATURE AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE acts because something acted on it" then what acted on god?

When you make a computer program, where does it operate? Doesn't it operate in the computer? If it operates in the computer, it gets something done.

If you take the computer program and write it down in symbols and words on paper, does it do anything? No. It can't. It is made for the computer.

Further, if the computer program is made to act with the programmer, it will only act with the programmer in ways that the programmer made it to act with himself, INSIDE THE COMPUTER. If it is built to be some form of AI, it only knows the things that the programmer allows it to know. It only acts under the rules that the programmer allows.

----------

People know some things about this earth and universe. People don't know much, relatively. Almost everything about things beyond the solar system are unknown. We have lots of guesses, guestimations, and maybe even some estimations. But we don't really know. There are too many variables to know for sure without "hands-on" examination.

We may know a lot more about the earth than the rest of the universe. But we still know very little. If we knew a whole lot more, everyone would live to 1,000 years. Why? Because we would be able to make it so, because of our knowledge and ability. As it is, we can't do this little thing.

The point? With such limited knowledge, how are we the program, going to understand anything about the Programmer that programmed this whole thing in the backdrop of the big space-time computer?

We don't know if God needed something to make Him or cause Him or not. What He is, is outside of everything that we can know. He is something that we don't have any way of thinking about, except the ways that he programmed us to think about Him. We operate only as universe entities, because we ARE universe entities only. If we are more than universe entities (because we can consider the idea that there might be things outside of the universe, as abstract as that may sound), it hasn't been revealed to us... at least not at all clearly.

In other words, we don't know anything about God, and can't know anything about God, except what He has allowed and programmed us to know about Him.

The question asking what caused God is to us what pi is to math. There is no answer, simply because it is not an inappropriate question for answering in any way that we have the ability to answer.

Smiley

decayedcross

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:26:21 PM

as an atheist I just hate when people try to push their religion on you, that shit is disgusting I have my beliefs you have yours leave it there
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:30:37 PM

as an atheist I just hate when people try to push their religion on you, that shit is disgusting I have my beliefs you have yours leave it there

As a religious person, I just hate it when atheists push their atheism religion on me by making students in schools learn their science religion... science, the theories of which are fiction, thereby making science a religion.

Smiley

GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:32:27 PM

Churches and all religions of the old world (except Buddhism, yet this one can only be partially called a religion) have nothing to offer people as institutions. They have nothing to prove their righteousness, their methods and aims got too old and obvious. They are only good as political instruments, and even though their influence is getting weaker and weaker.

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: