Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:50:35 AM

Well, thank you again, for helping to prove that God exists, by attempting to take the focus off the science that proves it. Hopefully more and more people will wake up to the fact that God does exist. God even appreciates you for the help you are giving in this area.

Smiley

Could you tell me why you still going with those sinners?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:51:21 AM

Let me tell you something, as a theology major, that is: theology is nonsense. And I can and am allowed to say that because mine is an informed opinion. I'm not just talking out of my ass. And after 5 years my opinion (doesn't have to be yours too) is that it's just a bunch of hooey. How easy it is to make nonsense up, make people believe it, and then live out of people's ignorance. It's genius!

Perhaps if you had been a spiritual major, all that theology would have made some sense to you. Too bad. All that training, and what good did it do you. Essentially none... at least in the ways that are worth anything of eternal value.

Go study science with a focus on finding out how cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy combine to prove the existence of God. Then go back and review your theological training. You just might come to understand that even you can be saved for eternal life in pleasure and joy.

Smiley

Yeah - it took me 5 years of studying theology to finally understand that it's all nonsense. That's my opinion, please respect it, I'll respect your and that's it. Don't force your ideas upon others. Go be with Jesus.

In Hell you will be saying for eternity, "Please God, let that guy force faith in you on me."

Smiley

If God is so powerful and full of mercy and love He will forgive me, because I'm small and limited and He is all powerful. If not then He is spiteful and keeps spite like a small child.

He is trying to forgive you. But you will receive none of it.

The retarded black person over in Africa, who never learned to read or write, and who is not saved because he worships the idol his family taught him to worship, will be punished less in Hell than you, a theology major, who intentionally rejected God after you found out all about Him.

Smiley

He can forgive me even if I don't receive it. I mean He can see that I'm small and stupid, right? So it's fine. He's all knowing and all powerful.

eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:57:13 AM

Look. I am not posting with the idea that I am out to defame you in any way. And I suspect that you are not out to do such to me.

The things that I explain in my posts, mostly are the simple explanations. You don't have to believe me, obviously. But if you are interested in some of it, there are libraries full of books and an Internet that has almost as much. In addition, there are my previous posts, many of which have links in them, or instructions about what to search on to see why I say what I do.

This posting is fun. And it is instructional for all who want to take part. But I am not doing it with the idea of writing a book to explain answers to your questions.

Smiley

The problem is not that I"don't believe" you. It's true that I don't accept statements that I can show to be either invalid or unproveable.

The problem is that while you think that what you're posting is a simple explanation, I have been showing you that your underlying assumptions appear invalid and warrant further discussion.

Since I haven't seen you showing me anything via your posting, and since I haven't been posting any underlying assumptions that I have, your statements here are irrelevant for me, at least regarding the things I have posted.

That's the point - you don't even know what your underlying assumptions are, and I'm trying to find out if they are valid or not. If not valid, your entire argument disappears in a puff of logic.

Now, that's quite presumptuous of you, suggesting that I don't know what my underlying assumptions are. Cheesy

No, again that's the point. In all of the discussions we had, there were questions you were unable to answer, and to which you were either unable or unwilling to say "I don't know". This being the case, it's fair to conclude that you either don't know or don't want to admit your underlying assumptions.

It seems that you can barely stay on point. Are you a mind reader that you know my underlying assumptions enough so that you can examine them? If you happen to know my underlying assumptions, are you so foolish that you think that you can judge their validity fairly?

Once again, I don't know what your underlying assumptions are because you either don't know or won't admit them. Also, the ability to read minds is fiction, not reality.

If your point is that I am wrong, perhaps I am.

My point is that neither of us knows if you are wrong because once challenged you just change the subject and insult whoever is the target du jour.

Actually, it is your challenge that changes the subject.

No, i was responding to you. No change in subject.

The on-topic part that I was doing was to show why atheists hate religion. You and your challenges without doing your research, shows how you would rather change the subject so that we move away from the proof that God exists, and away from showing atheists why they hate religion... which is... because religion is right, and not even atheists like being proven wrong.

Smiley

Those statements are all completely unsupported. There is no proof -- certainly none posted by you, that atheists hate religions -- just more of the same unsubstantiated and unsupportable arguments that you consistently make.

If I'm wrong, please prove that as a class atheists hate all religions. No one has yet proved that. Religious people hate other religious people, that is clear.

Someone give this man a beer! He deserves it!

eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:00:00 AM

...omissis...

Those statements are all completely unsupported. There is no proof -- certainly none posted by you, that atheists hate religions -- just more of the same unsubstantiated and unsupportable arguments that you consistently make.

If I'm wrong, please prove that as a class atheists hate all religions. No one has yet proved that. Religious people hate other religious people, that is clear.

I proved that atheists hate religion, back on page 180/190.

Atheists hate religion because:
1. Atheism is a capital sin
   1.1. Sin of idolatry (1st commandement - "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" Ex 20:3)
    1.2. Punishment for idolatry is death (Golden Calf episode Ex 32:4)
2. You cannot love someone that want you dead.

(1) and (2) forms the thesis "atheists hate Religion".

Can you love your enemy organofcorti?

Best regards.

1. atheists don't have a God. Period. It's not about having another God.

2. atheists don't want God dead. We are saying there is no God. You do see the difference do you not?

"Best regards". LOL

eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:10:33 AM

Quoting myself (in 01/2016)

I don't even pretend to understand that last comment, but all I'm doing is attempting to have a debate with you. All you're doing is avoiding making sense. I have to wonder why? Are you a secret atheist trying to make religious people look disingenuous?

Mathematics is Science is not Logic: I'm not argumenting, I'm saying.

Philosophy is lead by Reason (man), Science by Faith (God).

That is very simple: simple as the idiocy of this argument.

THIS ARGUMENT IS IDIOT BECAUSE YOU NEED WISDOM TO GET OUT OF IDIOCY: WISDOM COMES FROM FEARING THE LORD.

"The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility."
- Pro 15:33

Best regards.

I feel the need to intervene, even if a little late: child, the way you write makes no sense. Also don't call people idiots. It's really not cool.

eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:13:13 AM

Very simple but also very untrue. The basis of science is the scientific method, which is a way of observing the world, making hypotheses about the world and testing them. In science, nothing is taken on faith. If we have observations contrary to even a well established and long tested theory, then nothing is unquestionable.

Of course: if you destroy my Faith then nothing is unquestionable.

Thank You for destroying my Faith, sinner!

Best regards.

LOL, that was easy!
Faith already destroyed?
You should change your username to organofcorti-theDestroyer

eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:15:28 AM

My Responsability is Faith.
Taking responsibilities means being a man.

Does anybody hate that?

Best regards.

Yeah - it's just that you're not a man are you? You're a girl.
So either take it like a man or shut up. Too funny. Cheesy

eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:16:56 AM

Very simple but also very untrue. The basis of science is the scientific method, which is a way of observing the world, making hypotheses about the world and testing them. In science, nothing is taken on faith. If we have observations contrary to even a well established and long tested theory, then nothing is unquestionable.

Of course: if you destroy my Faith then nothing is unquestionable.

I just pointed out that your concept of science was incorrect, that's all. You probably meant "theology" rather than "science".

How can I meant something profound if I'm not wise?

Well, you have me there. It's quite a puzzler, all right.

Wisdom comes from Fearing the Lord.

Thank You for destroying my Faith, sinner!

Best regards.

As much as I'd like to take the credit for that, I haven't destroyed anyone's anything. Faith doesn't need science. Only someone whose faith was weak would need science to prop it up.

You are talking about yourself of course: you have no Faith!

Best regards.

Do you really just do a "no, you are!" post? How old are you?

To answer your question though, no, I was talking about you. You wrote:

Philosophy is lead by Reason (man), Science by Faith (God).

You need science to prop up your faith in God. Christians I know have a very strong faith in God, without any need for science.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Star Wars reference! That's it! +1!! Man, I haven't laughed like this in a long time. Thank you!

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:20:13 AM

Am I the only one who hates how BitNow always finish his posts by "bets regards" while saying horrible shit and how BADecker finishes by a comptemptful smile even though he just said horrible thins?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:20:33 AM

1.1. Sin of idolatry (1st commandement - "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" Ex 20:3)

How can you hate something you don't believe in?

An atheist can't hate God because God doesn't exist...

Atheists love you, or they wouldn't spend so much time trying to educate you...

I'm sorry you are so blinded by your faith that you cannot see reason... perhaps some day you will join us

When an atheist says he doesn't believe in God, he is lying, even though he may not know it.

Smiley

That makes no sense. Please do have some reason. Come on what does that even mean?

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:22:38 AM

Am I the only one who hates how BitNow always finish his posts by "bets regards" while saying horrible shit and how BADecker finishes by a comptemptful smile even though he just said horrible thins?

It doesn't worry me at all!

Best regards

Smiley

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:29:09 AM

I have no problem with faith. It's only when you try to present science as faith that I have a problem.

Of course you have a problem: you have no Faith!

Science comes from Wisdom which comes from fearing the Lord.

You are trying to get Science without Wisdom: there is no Science in stupidity, you need to find Wisdom!

Wisdom comes from fearing the Lord so you need to start to have Faith.

I have no need to start a war against anything, but if I ever do I know just the wannabe genocidal maniac to get in touch with.

Instead arguing: starts to have Faith and you will find Wisdom and hence Science.

For any doubt or information feel free to ask.

Best regards.

It's like you're typing words without thinking. Your arguments make no sense.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:29:42 AM

How can you hate something you don't believe in?

An atheist can't hate God because God doesn't exist...

Atheists love you, or they wouldn't spend so much time trying to educate you...

I'm sorry you are so blinded by your faith that you cannot see reason... perhaps some day you will join us

When an atheist says he doesn't believe in God, he is lying, even though he may not know it.

Smiley

That makes no sense. Please do have some reason. Come on what does that even mean?

You know it's all his shitty argument explaining that he thinks atheism is just another religion...

Please don't make him say it again, it has absolutely no sense what's so ever...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:40:30 AM

I have no problem with faith. It's only when you try to present science as faith that I have a problem.

Of course you have a problem: you have no Faith!

Science comes from Wisdom which comes from fearing the Lord.

You are trying to get Science without Wisdom: there is no Science in stupidity, you need to find Wisdom!

Wisdom comes from fearing the Lord so you need to start to have Faith.

I have no need to start a war against anything, but if I ever do I know just the wannabe genocidal maniac to get in touch with.

Instead arguing: starts to have Faith and you will find Wisdom and hence Science.

For any doubt or information feel free to ask.

Best regards.

It's like you're typing words without thinking. Your arguments make no sense.

I have reason to believe that at least some of the time BitNow is actually a chatbot.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:41:32 AM

You need science to prop up your faith in God. Christians I know have a very strong faith in God, without any need for science.

Star Wars reference! That's it! +1!! Man, I haven't laughed like this in a long time. Thank you!

Kudos to you - you're the first to get it. Have to admit, I was doing some sniggering myself when I wrote it.

eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:43:36 AM

You know, maybe you're an atheist, but you're truly devoted to your fight against religion, no doubt about that. Cause spending so much energy on a debate with someone obviously disagreeing fundamentally with you is close to faith you know?

What I care about is wooly thinking and people who try to deceive others by presenting logical fallacies as a real argument. Whether that's by someone who is religious or atheist or a sheep shagger, I care not.

If spending energy on a discussion is a religion, then logic is my religion and my God is maths, and people who make illogical or purposely misleading arguments are sinners who offend my religious sensibilities.

Lol.
I didn't want to talk about religion but more about the fact that you truly have faith in your opponents to maybe one day change their opinion.  Which they won't obviously.

I continue the discussion for readers who might be mislead by people who have an agenda. I have no hope whatsoever of changing BADecker mind, or whatever BitNow uses to do his thinking, but I do hope that I can reveal their arguments to be the unsupportable opinions they are.
Oh, this is so rare.  Cheesy

"I continue the discussion for readers who might be mislead by people who have an agenda." Translation. "I continue the discussion for readers who might be mislead by myself and my agenda."

"I have no hope whatsoever of changing BADecker mind, or whatever BitNow uses to do his thinking..." Translation. "Badecker and BitNow are two people I won't be able to mislead by my agenda."

"...but I do hope that I can reveal their arguments to be the unsupportable opinions they are." Translation. "But I hope that I can change the focus of other people by calling their facts opinions."

+1

But I don't think they're are any logical fallacies in BADecker words. It's just that there is no logic at all that's all. Everything is fine until you corner him somewhere and he just ignores parts of your arguments that he can't deal with  Tongue

When he is trying to argue, the arguments regularly contain excluded middles, ad-hominem attacks and strawman arguments. Logic goes out the window only when that is pointed out to him.

Well, thank you again for showing us that the only thing you express about science proving the existence of God, is ad-hominem attacks in subtle form.

If you really believed that science didn't prove the existence of God in the ways that I have said, you would have provided some kind of scientific explanation or evidence backing beliefs up. Rather, you continually focus on me, and attempt to turn the science I use into, simply, my opinions.

Thank you for helping to confirm the science I express, by showing over and over again that you are unable to refute it. And thank you for making the confirmation even stronger, by using subtle ad-hominem attacks on me, thereby proving that you have no other capability.

Smiley

The existence of God is a problem of Faith: you have it or you don't have it.

Use it wisely.

Best regards.

Well that seems to have solved it. So it seems we don't have it, ergo God doesn't exist.

eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:39:30 PM

You asked if I would start a war against religion because you mentioned faith.  I wrote I have no problem with faith, only with your characterisation of science. Now you write "Of course you have a problem: you have no Faith!". This is meaningless, unless you think that science == faith, which as I explained to you before is a contradiction in terms.

Now it is you who is talking without thinking. Science DOES equal faith in all sorts of ways. What scientist would look for some aspect of science if he didn't have faith that it could be found?

Of course the scientist doesn't have faith an answer can be found, she has hopes and expectations. If she had faith, she wouldn't bother looking.

Who would ever formulate scientific theories if he didn't have faith that they might be able to be proven?

Every scientist I've ever met.

or if he didn't have faith that his theories would help him prove other things in science? or if he didn't have faith that his peer review would earn him status or money somehow? Most of science absolutely does equal faith.

Smiley

Again, no. Maybe some scientists have faith they will find what they're looking for, but I've never met them. They all hope to make discoveries, but none of them are arrogant enough to have faith that they'll be the ones to do it.

Exactly. I think people mistake faith and hope. Which are not the same thing.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:41:46 PM

Kudos to you - you're the first to get it. Have to admit, I was doing some sniggering myself when I wrote it.

Lol!

Well, when you don't really have a debate but rather a unilateral discussion, you gotta have fun when you can xD

It won't go much further I think though, you all repeated the same thing around 5 times, I hope it'll end their :3

eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:50:35 PM

Au contraire mon frere. You wanted to get back on to the thread's topic. I asked for proof that that as a class atheists hate all religions, since that what the thread title asks. If we're not getting anywhere its only because you *dont* want to get the thread back on topic.

There you go again, with your standard old deception.    Smiley

Deception? You were the one to want to get back on topic:

Actually, it is your challenge that changes the subject.

The on-topic part that I was doing was to show why atheists hate religion. You and your challenges without doing your research, shows how you would rather change the subject so that we move away from the proof that God exists, and away from showing atheists why they hate religion... which is... because religion is right, and not even atheists like being proven wrong.
Smiley

The topic is: Why do Atheists hate Religion?
I asked: What proof is there that this is true?

What is deceptive? Pots and kettles, buddy.

Well, I should probably be thanking you for focusing on me rather than how science proves God exits. But what else can you do? since you can't refute the science. So, thanks for helping to validate the science by showing folks how you can't refute it.

Smiley

What else can I do? I can try to keep your wandering mind on topic. What proof is there that Atheists hate Religion?

That is part of the point. Many atheists don't hate religion. These are the ones who barely consider their atheism.

The atheists who hate religion are far more atheistic than the ones who barely consider atheism. Both of them have their religion. Those of them who hate religion, are far more into the religion of atheism than those who don't. They are also far more into hating themselves.

"Leave me alone," they say. "Let me squander the little bit of life I have, before I wind up destroying myself completely, just to get away from the religion that I am."

Smiley

"more atheistic"? Can a person believe more or less that there is no God? I would say it's an absolute fact. It is or it is not.

And yes. You don't see me stopping you on the street to ask you if you have a moment for me to "talk about our Dark Lord Darth Vader and His doctrine". Exactly. Leave us alone, and in turn we'll leave you do to as you wish in your misguided notions, as long as you don't bother anyone. But seeing as how you insist your ideas upon us, that's just not right.

eon89

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:53:55 PM

Math is the beginning into faulty thinking. The deeper one goes into math, the harder it is to use it, and the easier it is to show its inherent mistakes. Even with computers it ultimately fails.

You are worshiping a false god in math.

There is no God in math,
"Vires in numeris" means "Truth in Numbers"

Truth and God are 2 different things as Science and knowledge and as the Bible (KJV) should have separated.

Best regards.

Perfect! The answer is here! You refute Science and maths.

I don't think it's necessary to go further with you on this debate. You clearly live in a different world.

When science uses math, it uses virtual reality. Math doesn't work in reality... at least not the standard math that we have. The thing that happens is, scientists figure things out in the virtual reality, and apply them without the virtual reality to real life. Some of them work. As the math gets more complex, less of it works in reality.

However, it isn't only the scientists that do this. Kids in school adapt to the Internet so extremely well, because subconsciously they have recognized that the Internet is great virtual reality, just like the math that they have been learning. Their subconscious applies the virtual reality of math to the virtual reality of the Internet, and they thrive on it.

Women are practical. Often women don't understand math very well. Check the statistics. Girls in school generally have a much harder time understanding math. It's because they are way more practical with reality. They don't understand the virtual reality that math is because of how practical they are.

Smiley

Math doesn't work? I'd like to see you when your employer tells you that math doesn't work in real life so you only get half a paycheck.

Also - you just called women stupid. Go tell your mom/gf/wife: "you don't understand much, but that's ok, because you're practiacl and can cook and clean, and that's enough for me, so it should be enough for you too".

Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: