Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 05:12:27 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 05:25:10 AM by organofcorti

Kiss

Notice the words "new theories." Theories are fun, intriguing things that might be great ideas, but are not known to be facts. People can invent theories all day long.

You mean like theory of gravity. LOL...

The existence of a force that we call gravity is not a theory. The theory part has to do with what exactly gravity is.

Smiley

If you try to "prove gravity" all you can do is show that, locally to you, things tend to move from up to down.

This doesn't "prove" gravity, since your experiences in the past can't be considered predictive unless you have a theory to explain why we might expect gravity to act the same way in the future, and this is why there are no "science facts".

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:19:14 AM

The less you understand, the greater your faith...

I knew we'd get some truth out of you sooner or later!

Basically, what you are saying is - the more you understand, the less you need faith...

I agree completely... the more educated a person becomes, the less they believe silly superstitions...
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:25:35 AM

Kiss

Notice the words "new theories." Theories are fun, intriguing things that might be great ideas, but are not known to be facts. People can invent theories all day long.

The existence of a force that we call gravity is not a theory. The theory part has to do with what exactly gravity is.

Smiley

If you try to "prove gravity" all you can do is show that, locally to you, things tend to move from up to down.

This doesn't "prove" gravity, since your experiences in the past can't be considered predictive unless you have a theory to explain why we might expect gravity to act the same way in the future, and this is why there are no "science facts".

You're globally right but you don't have to prove it locally. Well of course it all depends on how you call it locally xD

But gravity is also perfect to explain the mouvement and trajectory of any Galactic piece of rock. So it's a bit more than demonstrating that locally it goes up to down. Even if in a very literal way you're right it more or less al goes down to that ^^
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:48:27 AM

Atheists don't really hate religion. They are simply deeply envious of religious people. Why is this? Because they lover their atheism, and instinctively know that they are going to Hell because of it. They are jealous of the religious who are going to Heaven. So, it isn't hate. It is deep envy.

BTW, Atheists do not believe in any of it.  Be it heaven, God, hell, evil spirits, angels etc.  So stop saying we want to go to heaven.

Good point here... I'm certainly not jealous of heaven...

I don't understand how streets paved with gold is supposed to be tempting... if it's everywhere, it must be worthless, right?

Also, gold is soft... it will develop ruts in no time... I'll probably be the guy who has to re-pave that shit every week...

If you think the pope-mobile is ridiculous, wait til you see the Jesus-mobile try to stop on slippery gold streets... he'll cause a 20-angel pileup...

Heaven sounds like it will need a lot of maintenance already, and I only know 1 "fact" about it... gold streets...

The less you understand, the greater your faith... generally. In your case, your lack of understanding blinds you to the faith you live by.

Smiley

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ok so this is even insulting for Christians BADecker!

Please stop talking or at least stop pretending you represent the believers. Cause I feel it extremely insulting! The more you understand, the greater your faith! Because the more you understand, the more perfection you see in the Universe, and the more you can tend to support your beliefs (it can be to have faith in God or to believe there is nothing).

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:46:13 PM

Kiss

Smiley

Since the force of gravity is universal in everything that we have experience with, and since the only way to overcome it takes effort and force, gravity is a law.

The theories about gravity have to do with how it is made and what it is made of.

Why are you trying to show that you have more ignorance than you really have?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:47:43 PM

Basically, what you are saying is - the more you understand, the less you need faith...

I agree completely... the more educated a person becomes, the less they believe silly superstitions...

Since science proves the existence of God, atheists have great faith.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:55:30 PM

Smiley

Wow.

Just Wow.

Take this sentence, repeat it to scientists, and watch them laughing so strong you'll probably kill them!
That's dangerous to say something like that you know?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:55:47 PM

Atheists don't really hate religion. They are simply deeply envious of religious people. Why is this? Because they lover their atheism, and instinctively know that they are going to Hell because of it. They are jealous of the religious who are going to Heaven. So, it isn't hate. It is deep envy.

BTW, Atheists do not believe in any of it.  Be it heaven, God, hell, evil spirits, angels etc.  So stop saying we want to go to heaven.

Good point here... I'm certainly not jealous of heaven...

I don't understand how streets paved with gold is supposed to be tempting... if it's everywhere, it must be worthless, right?

Also, gold is soft... it will develop ruts in no time... I'll probably be the guy who has to re-pave that shit every week...

If you think the pope-mobile is ridiculous, wait til you see the Jesus-mobile try to stop on slippery gold streets... he'll cause a 20-angel pileup...

Heaven sounds like it will need a lot of maintenance already, and I only know 1 "fact" about it... gold streets...

The less you understand, the greater your faith... generally. In your case, your lack of understanding blinds you to the faith you live by.

Smiley

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ok so this is even insulting for Christians BADecker!

Please stop talking or at least stop pretending you represent the believers. Cause I feel it extremely insulting! The more you understand, the greater your faith! Because the more you understand, the more perfection you see in the Universe, and the more you can tend to support your beliefs (it can be to have faith in God or to believe there is nothing).

I don't blame you for feeling insulted.

The more you understand, the more you can see which of your beliefs are true and which are false. If you maintain your false beliefs in the face of understanding, you prove that your faith is extremely strong... strong to be able to stand up against the truth.

In this thread, I have shown the proof that God exists, over and over. Atheists in this thread attempt to ignore the truth in favor of their false religion of atheism... with the truth of God staring them right in the face. Such great faith!

I hope that God strengthens my faith in the things that He tells me, things that I don't understand even though I understand that He exists, so that He will be pleased with my faith, and I will find a place in Heaven where I can dwell in joy and glory with God forever.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:02:05 PM

Smiley

Wow.

Just Wow.

Take this sentence, repeat it to scientists, and watch them laughing so strong you'll probably kill them!
That's dangerous to say something like that you know?

Actually, scientists know that God exists. They simply often don't want to be reminded of it. Rather, they attempt to prove that He doesn't exist.

I suppose that I can't blame them for seeking every avenue that they can to find some little piece of evidence that God doesn't exist. They are honorable enough to want to make absolutely sure before they make the statement that He DOES exist.

The question is, when they find out that God exists in factual ways that dispel their every doubt about it, will they still continue to say that he doesn't?

Smiley

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 01:06:41 PM

Kiss

Smiley

Since the force of gravity is universal in everything that we have experience with, and since the only way to overcome it takes effort and force, gravity is a law.

The "Law of Gravity" is a theory, not a fact. If we find information that this is in some way wrong, we'll change it to make it correct.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:33:55 PM

Kiss

Smiley

The "Law of Gravity" is a theory, not a fact. If we find information that this is in some way wrong, we'll change it to make it correct.

Again, the force that we call gravity is a law. Why? Because there is no place where we do not see its force acting. The theory exists regarding how gravity works, and what it is made from, etc.

Newton's law of gravitational force can be seen here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_law_of_universal_gravitation. When this article says that Newton's law of gravity was suspended by Einstein's theory of general relativity, this means that the law of gravity was suspended in the minds of a whole bunch of people (scientists) who would rather look at non-fact than fact.

Theory, until proven factual, is fiction. Law is factual. The problem with many areas of science is that the scientists are accepting non-fact over fact. Thus, science itself is following a form of devolution, just like all of human-kind.

Smiley

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:55:32 PM

Smiley

Nah.

We know exactly what gravity is. Distorsion of time and space through masses.

We might be wrong of course, but we know what it is.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:13:20 PM

Smiley

Nah.

We know exactly what gravity is. Distorsion of time and space through masses.

We might be wrong of course, but we know what it is.

Nah.

You contradict yourself. You essentially said that you know what you think it is. But that you don't know what it is.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:58:49 PM

Theory, until proven factual, is fiction. Law is factual. The problem with many areas of science is that the scientists are accepting non-fact over fact. Thus, science itself is following a form of devolution, just like all of human-kind.

Smiley

So you don't know what quantum mechanics is, I guess.  Well, that is ok, read and learn...
When you look into it in depth, you will find that quantum mechanics is simply complex probability.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_gravitational_theory

In science word 'theory' means a different thing as in colloquial English.  As in "theory" as something that might or might not be true.
When you get down to the basics of it, you will find that science theory is often composed of science facts that are combined in a new way. Thus, a theory can have facts in it. But the way that they are combined is the theory part in the standard meaning of the word "theory." Just because some facts are combined to form something that somebody thinks might be true, doesn't necessarily mean that the thing absolutely is true.

If science theory were not theory in the general sense of the word, it would be called fact or law rather than theory.

In science theory is subjected to peer review, repeatable, observable tests that validate this theory.  When someone talks about theory in science you can be sure this theory has been validated, dissected apart by hundreds if not thousands of scientists.  Each scientist wants to make a name for himself by invalidating any of the existing theories.  That is how science works my friend.
When a theory is validated, if it has not become fact or law, it is simply validated as a theory. There are many ideas that have been proposed as theories, but peer reviewed that they could not stand up as theory.

Quantum mechanics does not agree with Newtonian laws.
Again, this is because quantum this or that is only complex probability. Being probability means that it does not necesarily exist factually.

How can you know that Newtonian mechanics does not fully describe the interactions between objects.  Well, look at trajectory of Mercury around the Sun.  Space-time fabric is bend by the Sun gravitational pull, and Mercury does not follow the trajectory calculated by using Newton's laws.  Space time fabric is bend and Mercury follows it.
Nobody knows for a fact that space/time fabric bends, or even that there is a space/time fabric. Space/time fabric is based on theory. Theory is not fact or law. At best, it is a possibility.

Regarding the orbit of a planet around the sun, popular cosmology has not taken into account the electric plasmas that flow throughout the universe. Electrical force is way stronger than gravitational force. This has been proven by science, and is considered to be standard fact... that electrical force is much stronger than gravitational force. See http://electric-cosmos.org/sun.htm.

BTW, what you consider a 'law' today, might be invalidated tomorrow, just like any 'theory'.
I completely agree. However, for something to be declared a scientific law, it must be overwhelmingly validated in some great way. That's why Newtonian laws are still laws, and most of the great theories are still theories.

If we followed your logic of 'God must have done it" we would certainly devolve over time.
This is exactly what is happening. Here's how you can know it is happening.

Science wants to believe in theories which are not law, rather than accept law until it is proven to be less than law.

You don't cross a busy street, because you believe in all the physical laws regarding what will happen to you when you are hit by the traffic. Why won't you accept the laws of physics, but would rather trade them for things that are not laws?

PS. Just don't call quantum mechanics God, please.

Quantum Mechanics is quite the opposite of God. God deals in reality. QM is simply probability.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:57:55 PM

Science wants to believe in theories which are not law, rather than accept law until it is proven to be less than law.

Science does not believe.  Science investigates.
You know who else accepts God's Laws?  ISIS.
Science investigates. Then scientists decide what they are going to believe. Do you know who else accepts God's laws? Everybody who lives on the earth, because all natural laws are God's laws.

You don't cross a busy street, because you believe in all the physical laws regarding what will happen to you when you are hit by the traffic. Why won't you accept the laws of physics, but would rather trade them for things that are not laws?

I suggest you double on your medication.  You are incoherent.
We (sane people) use reason to evaluate reality.
I recommend that you get off your medication, so that the haze lifts, and you can see that the laws of God are the things that you are living by.

PS. Just don't call quantum mechanics God, please.

Quantum Mechanics is quite the opposite of God. God deals in reality. QM is simply probability.

Smiley

God is in your head.  It is not real.

I asked you many times to ask God to come here and post his views on this topic.
Again, you are delusional thinking in supernatural as there is absolutely no physical evidence of it.

Now you are denying science. God is all around us, if not in person, than in the cause and effect He set into operation.

Stop being so dense, and wake up to scientific truth. God exists.

Smiley

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:17:59 PM

Smiley

So you don't know what quantum mechanics is, I guess.  Well, that is ok, read and learn...
When you look into it in depth, you will find that quantum mechanics is simply complex probability.

In science word 'theory' means a different thing as in colloquial English.  As in "theory" as something that might or might not be true.
When you get down to the basics of it, you will find that science theory is often composed of science facts that are combined in a new way. Thus, a theory can have facts in it. But the way that they are combined is the theory part in the standard meaning of the word "theory." Just because some facts are combined to form something that somebody thinks might be true, doesn't necessarily mean that the thing absolutely is true.

If science theory were not theory in the general sense of the word, it would be called fact or law rather than theory.

In science theory is subjected to peer review, repeatable, observable tests that validate this theory.  When someone talks about theory in science you can be sure this theory has been validated, dissected apart by hundreds if not thousands of scientists.  Each scientist wants to make a name for himself by invalidating any of the existing theories.  That is how science works my friend.
When a theory is validated, if it has not become fact or law, it is simply validated as a theory. There are many ideas that have been proposed as theories, but peer reviewed that they could not stand up as theory.

Again, this is because quantum this or that is only complex probability. Being probability means that it does not necesarily exist factually.

Hmm... Nooooooooooo...
Seems like nobody explained you what quantum physic is ^^

Ok I'll try to explain physics to you:
Quantum physics comes from the notion of quanta, which means that energy can only spreads in amounts proportional to a constant value.

What does that mean?
Well nothing incredible. It just explains everything that happens in very small size (nanosize).

Nothing more. There is no question of probability here. I don't know what you're talking about dude. Seems you never made any kind of quantum physics.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:22:37 PM

Smiley

I told you God and science don't belong in the same sentence.
You told me? Whoopie dee. God made science.

If we followed the Bible and stick to it, both of us would be plowing fields with an Ox or killing goats to appease God, right this moment.
That's your choice, not necessarily mine.

However, we are still going to die. And you might find out that you like tending goats.

Thanks to science we can use this forum and have Internet.

And you come here and claim science for your God?  Your God could not even get facts straight on how he supposedly created the universe.
6 days my ass.  6000 years old Earth, flat Earth supported by pillars,  millions of animals on Noah's Ark.  Nice science, God.
Rather, it is you and some other jokers who are fighting against God in the only ways you know how who are misinterpreting the things He says.

Science does not need God's help.  So don't claim science for your God.
You are insulting families of all the scientists that were killed by your religion.

The scientists are insulting themselves and their families more than I could ever think of doing (even if I wanted to) by ignoring the simple standard science that proves that God exists.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:27:10 PM

Smiley

Hmm... Nooooooooooo...

Quantum physics comes from the notion of quanta, which means that energy can only spreads in amounts proportional to a constant value.

What does that mean?
Well nothing incredible. It just explains everything that happens in very small size (nanosize).

Nothing more. There is no question of probability here. I don't know what you're talking about dude. Seems you never made any kind of quantum physics.

"Quantum Mechanics explained in 60 seconds by Brian Cox - BBC News" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcfQkxwz4Oo.

Smiley

mainpmf

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:28:22 PM

Smiley

I told you God and science don't belong in the same sentence.
You told me? Whoopie dee. God made science.

Yeah! God created science!!! And the scientists are just stupid morons not even able to see the truth that God is everywhere and that their work is useless as everything is undoubtibly proving the existence of God!!! Roll Eyes

Truckcoin

mainpmf

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:33:42 PM

Smiley

Hmm... Nooooooooooo...

What does that mean?

"Quantum Mechanics explained in 60 seconds by Brian Cox - BBC News" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcfQkxwz4Oo.

Smiley

Thanks for the link. Now you see this has nothing to do with our subject. Probabilities of placement of particle is the CONSEQUENCE of quantum physics theory.

Which means quantum physics IS NOT probabilities. It's a very simple and proven true theory. But the CONSEQUENCE of this theory is that you can consider particles (one by one so at a nano scale) and you will not be able to define them with 100% certainty which means you will only get probabilities of result!

It's really different from saying quantum physics is just a question of probabilities. It means if you apply the quantum physics theory to very small parts of our universe (such as isolated particles) it will give you probabilities results. That's all.

Truckcoin

Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: