Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901255 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:13:13 PM

That's why we need Heaven, so everybody will be using the same language, and the same "dictionary," and we won't have any atheists blabbering on and on in their stupidity.

Yeah, because God exists and talks to us... sure... you believe that too?  Can you show me any evidence of that?

These poor girls look like they are about to cry...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm_NNLZiusg

God has proven time and time again... that if he exists at all... he doesn't give a single fuck about this planet

Well, since you have your mind so closed to God, how do you think you could hear him if He shouted? I hope when He slaps you up side of the head to wake you up, that He restrains His hand, so that you don't die before you have a final chance. But, maybe you are lost way more than I think.

I'll take that as a no

Atheism doesn't matter, so there isn't any reason to care how you take anything.

How very Christian of you...

What would Jesus do?

Kill the unbelievers like the Bible says.  What else?  He has to do what his father (or he himself) wrote in the fucking book, otherwise he would be a hypocrite.  And we cannot have a hypocritical God, can we?

You don't realize, do you, that when people kill adamant atheists who won't change, that they are keeping them from piling up more sins to be punished for throughout eternity. Therefore, killing adamant atheists is a great and marvelous benefit to the atheists.

Cool

So you are not following the Bible then, the Bible written by Jesus.

Why follow the Bible when I am obeying it?    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 06:17:25 PM

That's why we need Heaven, so everybody will be using the same language, and the same "dictionary," and we won't have any atheists blabbering on and on in their stupidity.

Yeah, because God exists and talks to us... sure... you believe that too?  Can you show me any evidence of that?

God has proven time and time again... that if he exists at all... he doesn't give a single fuck about this planet

Well, since you have your mind so closed to God, how do you think you could hear him if He shouted? I hope when He slaps you up side of the head to wake you up, that He restrains His hand, so that you don't die before you have a final chance. But, maybe you are lost way more than I think.

I'll take that as a no

Atheism doesn't matter, so there isn't any reason to care how you take anything.

What would Jesus do?

Kill the unbelievers like the Bible says.  What else?  He has to do what his father (or he himself) wrote in the fucking book, otherwise he would be a hypocrite.  And we cannot have a hypocritical God, can we?

You don't realize, do you, that when people kill adamant atheists who won't change, that they are keeping them from piling up more sins to be punished for throughout eternity. Therefore, killing adamant atheists is a great and marvelous benefit to the atheists.

Cool

So you are killing unbelivers, babies and gays like the Bible tells you?  It was written by Jesus you know...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:19:44 PM

You don't realize, do you, that when people kill Atheists who won't change, that they are keeping them from piling up more sins to be punished for throughout eternity. Therefore, killing Atheists is a great and marvelous benefit to the Atheists.

I hope you realize that encouraging murder and suicide are bad things... and that I have been reporting such posts to the moderators

Well done. Here are the test results:
You are a horrible person.

I'm serious, that's what it says: "A horrible person."
We weren't even testing for that.

Don't let that horrible-person thing discourage you.
It's just a data point.
If it makes you feel any better, science has now validated your birth mother's decision to abandon you on a doorstep.

You don't seem to understand that the only atheists that benefit by early death is the adamant ones. Nobody knows who these atheists are. Since nobody knows, because many atheists have more or less spontaneously converted to Christianity over the years, killing atheists is exactly the opposite of what Christians are attempting to do. Christians are attempting to bring atheists out of life into eternal life. And that can't be done by killing off atheists while they are still in their atheism.

However, it would benefit any atheist who had locked himself into atheism if he died you, so that he would have fewer sins to be punished for in Hell throughout eternity.

You really are dense sometimes... and especially for a guy who has had all that religion training.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:20:46 PM

I'll take that as a no

What would Jesus do?

Cool

So you are killing unbelivers, babies and gays like the Bible tells you?  It was written by Jesus you know...

Haven't found "BADecker" written in there even once.    Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:54:27 PM

You know it is good to have a skeptical mindset.  I teach my kid this.  Don't trust what your teachers tell you.  Don't trust what I tell you.  Figure things out by yourself.  If you have questions, I'm here to help, but you have to do your own research.

The problem we have now is that some people are trying to reverse scientific progress by bringing up a bronze age science and philosophy to school.  It would be ok if they taught it for what it is.  But Bible is presented as a word of God, not to be questioned.  That is the problem.  In science, everything needs to be questioned.   That is how science works.

There is no room for Bible in the science classroom because it cannot be questioned and exposed for what it really is.

Bing-fuckin-go!  Those people are exactly the ones who have got control of the education system now under common core.

The basic simple concept of science involves hypothesis generation and testing.  It is quite a powerful tool for understanding many things and as such is completely banished as best I can tell.  At least I have yet to meet almost anyone who can describe this simple process to me.  This is a close mirror to debt-based money.  The basic concept is extremely simple ("so simple the mind is repelled") yet almost nobody outside of the boardrooms of financial institutions understands it.  Even people interested enough in money to have  signed up on this Bitcoin related board rarely seem to understand it!  I don't think this is an accident.

When I looked at the first (admittedly cherry-picked) example of common core math, I saw immediately what they were doing.  That is, training people at an early age to believe that mathematics becomes nearly impossible (e.g., exponentially challenging) with large numbers.  I was totally unsurprised to hear of children literally crying when trying to do their homework.  Most of these kids will become adults who will 'outsource' ALL mathematics to 'scientists' and will not even attempt the most basic sanity checking themselves.

I find biblical teaching to be completely non-threatening because much of it in the realm of science is so absurd that it can be easily discarded.  There are many qualified scientists who are religious at some level.  It is fairly easy to reconcile the nonsense with the tools needed to be a scientist, engineer, etc.  This contrasts with the carefully designed programming were a translucent veneer of 'science' and 'math' induces the masses to accept psuedo-science as science and never be the wiser.  I think that this is exactly the design goal of our modern educational system.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:27:08 PM

You can teach religion in History, Religion or Philosophy courses but not in the Science class.  Different subjects.  Religion is not science.
It is like teaching Arts in Math.

Probably my most productive 15 minutes in science class was the one time when the teacher (the good one I mentioned) talked about religion.  He was probably among the top 10 science teachers in the state I would guess so the example is perhaps a little bit skewed.

On the first day, he described why he was not going to be talking about religion or the bible.  In order to do this, he started out be describing the basic fundamentals of hypothesis generation and testing so that he could describe the incompatibility and thus the reason for his stance.  He stressed that this did not mean that there was anything wrong about the bible or religion, just that it was not compatible with the philosophy of the scientific method in his opinion and in his training.

One other time this teacher mentioned the bible, or at least the age of the earth.  This was in the context of a discussion of carbon-14 decay rates.  He mentioned that it _could_ be that the decay rate had changed, then the theory of carbon dating could be wrong.  I only remember this (35 years later) because if the insert associated with biblical concepts.  So, I don't see why it is necessarily bad to have religion and science co-mingled to some extent.  Fact is, these things are co-mingled in real life in our society so it seems fine to me if kids get used to it.

---

As for teaching 'Arts in Math', I only remember the 'golden rectangle' at all because of the cross-pollination that some teacher somewhere introduced between the two subjects.  I don't remember the details, but I could easily look them up...and only because someone had 'incorrectly' taught one or the other of the subjects.

---

I am kind of embarrassed for 'my group' (atheists with a scientific bent) that they seem so threatened and butt-hurt by religion.  It is absolutely the case that people should not be discriminated against for their basic beliefs, but that cuts both ways and I see 'my side' as being more of the guilty party at this point in time.  I personally am not threatened by religion, but I'll throw in the caveat that I did not feel this confidence until relatively recently, and also that I've got my eye on religious intolerance from the devout side due to the long and sordid history of said.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:30:14 PM

You don't realize, do you, that when people kill Atheists who won't change, that they are keeping them from piling up more sins to be punished for throughout eternity. Therefore, killing Atheists is a great and marvelous benefit to the Atheists.

I hope you realize that encouraging murder and suicide are bad things... and that I have been reporting such posts to the moderators

Well done. Here are the test results:
You are a horrible person.

I'm serious, that's what it says: "A horrible person."
We weren't even testing for that.

Don't let that horrible-person thing discourage you.
It's just a data point.
If it makes you feel any better, science has now validated your birth mother's decision to abandon you on a doorstep.

He is indeed horrible.

The bible says that you have the DUTY to kill a baby born from adultery... Is there any much to say more?
yugo23

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:31:56 PM

You know it is good to have a skeptical mindset.  I teach my kid this.  Don't trust what your teachers tell you.  Don't trust what I tell you.  Figure things out by yourself.  If you have questions, I'm here to help, but you have to do your own research.

The problem we have now is that some people are trying to reverse scientific progress by bringing up a bronze age science and philosophy to school.  It would be ok if they taught it for what it is.  But Bible is presented as a word of God, not to be questioned.  That is the problem.  In science, everything needs to be questioned.   That is how science works.

There is no room for Bible in the science classroom because it cannot be questioned and exposed for what it really is.

Bing-fuckin-go!  Those people are exactly the ones who have got control of the education system now under common core.

The basic simple concept of science involves hypothesis generation and testing.  It is quite a powerful tool for understanding many things and as such is completely banished as best I can tell.  At least I have yet to meet almost anyone who can describe this simple process to me.  This is a close mirror to debt-based money.  The basic concept is extremely simple ("so simple the mind is repelled") yet almost nobody outside of the boardrooms of financial institutions understands it.  Even people interested enough in money to have  signed up on this Bitcoin related board rarely seem to understand it!  I don't think this is an accident.

When I looked at the first (admittedly cherry-picked) example of common core math, I saw immediately what they were doing.  That is, training people at an early age to believe that mathematics becomes nearly impossible (e.g., exponentially challenging) with large numbers.  I was totally unsurprised to hear of children literally crying when trying to do their homework.  Most of these kids will become adults who will 'outsource' ALL mathematics to 'scientists' and will not even attempt the most basic sanity checking themselves.

I find biblical teaching to be completely non-threatening because much of it in the realm of science is so absurd that it can be easily discarded.  There are many qualified scientists who are religious at some level.  It is fairly easy to reconcile the nonsense with the tools needed to be a scientist, engineer, etc.  This contrasts with the carefully designed programming were a translucent veneer of 'science' and 'math' induces the masses to accept psuedo-science as science and never be the wiser.  I think that this is exactly the design goal of our modern educational system.

You can teach religion in History, Religion or Philosophy courses but not in the Science class.  Different subjects.  Religion is not science.
It is like teaching Arts in Math.

Actually, Maths and art have some correlation.
But science and religions? Damn there is no link at all ^^
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:36:14 PM

Does it have to be mentioned again that there is no measurable evidence for religion/God?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:38:37 PM

Does it have to be mentioned again that there is no measurable evidence for religion/God?

No.  It doesn't.

yugo23

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:43:37 PM

Seems like BADecker isn't aware of it xD
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:44:37 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.
eon89

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:46:25 PM

A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

It's sad when they can see it.
Actually he's convinced that we're the ones with the delusion.
We should believe in God just in case.
If I were to do all the things that I think should be just in case... It would be hard.

salinizm

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:46:32 PM

yes , there is no god no heaven no saving by jesus.. we are in the real world not in a delusional heaven..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:55:32 PM

yes , there is no god no heaven no saving by jesus.. we are in the real world not in a delusional heaven..

Lets sing it this time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8

Imagine there's no heaven...
It's easy if you try...

No hell below us...
Above us only sky...

Nothing to kill or die for...
And no religion too!

Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:05:22 PM

Lets sing it this time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8

Imagine there's no heaven...
It's easy if you try...

No hell below us...
Above us only sky...

Nothing to kill or die for...
And no religion too!

+1 as always you bring people down to Earth.

Thanks for the clip...I was getting headache from all the arguing...

If you can't trust John Lennon... who the hell can ya trust?

I feel like this song is the Atheist national anthem... just listen to the words

Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can (Jesus reference)
No need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people sharing all the world
eon89

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:16:28 PM

Well, I, for one, think that everything is about money so these things won't stop. Bitcoin or not. Sadly...

Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:25:40 PM

Well, I, for one, think that everything is about money so these things won't stop. Bitcoin or not. Sadly...

That is one of the few things that the bible got right...

Quote from: 1 Timothy 6:10-11
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
But thou, O man of God, flee these things...
Quote from: Matthew 19:24
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Unfortunately, preachers haven't read the bible...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:29:13 PM

If I were to do all the things that I think should be just in case... It would be hard.

That's why they should be killed.
Because they're is no real possible cohabitation.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:33:08 PM

That's why they should be killed.
Because they're is no real possible cohabitation.

All people die. The question isn't about death. The question has to do with where each of us will stand in the resurrection... going to Heaven and life, or going to Hell and spiritual death.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: