Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901254 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:37:00 PM

Does it have to be mentioned again that there is no measurable evidence for religion/God?

Seems like BADecker isn't aware of it xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

It's sad when they can see it.
Actually he's convinced that we're the ones with the delusion.
We should believe in God just in case.
If I were to do all the things that I think should be just in case... It would be hard.

That's why they should be killed.
Because they're is no real possible cohabitation.

The question has to do with where each of us will stand in the resurrection... going to Heaven and life, or going to Hell and spiritual death.

Do you have any evidence for that?

Can you provide the testimony of a person who has died and been resurrected in heaven or hell?  Did they tell you personally, or in a phone call, or send a letter?  Come on man... be specific!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:56:06 PM

Does it have to be mentioned again that there is no measurable evidence for religion/God?

Seems like BADecker isn't aware of it xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

It's sad when they can see it.
Actually he's convinced that we're the ones with the delusion.
We should believe in God just in case.
If I were to do all the things that I think should be just in case... It would be hard.

That's why they should be killed.
Because they're is no real possible cohabitation.

All people die. The question isn't about death. The question has to do with where each of us will stand in the resurrection... going to Heaven and life, or going to Hell and spiritual death.

Smiley

Resurrection! Yeah for sure! We'll all rise the day of the resurrection of the Lord of the... Oh god I forgot it's big shit ^^
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:58:07 PM

yes , there is no god no heaven no saving by jesus.. we are in the real world not in a delusional heaven..

Ok, and yet you ask of community to provide one for you. So what do you want to hear.

Now let me tell you what I want to hear:

Give me PROOF and EVIDENCE that atheism(which you are so eagerly preaching) is ACCURATE and CORRECT. Just ONE proof and i will be the first one to became a true atheist.  Grin

Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:00:17 PM

yes , there is no god no heaven no saving by jesus.. we are in the real world not in a delusional heaven..

Ok, and yet you ask of community to provide one for you. So what do you want to hear.

Give me PROOF and EVIDENCE that atheism(which you are so eagerly preaching) is ACCURATE and CORRECT. Just ONE proof and i will be the first one to became a true atheist.

Atheism is not a religion, or a claim... it is a rejection of your claim that God exists

Christians made a claim... "God exists, and he is just like is says in this book here"... Atheists read the book, and dispute this claim for lack of foundation/evidence

It's as simple as, "We don't believe you"... what is there to prove?
yugo23

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:10:16 PM

Give me PROOF and EVIDENCE that atheism(which you are so eagerly preaching) is ACCURATE and CORRECT. Just ONE proof and i will be the first one to became a true atheist.  Grin

Ok: Any statement in any sacred text that can be verified is false. Shape of Earth, age of earth, denying of evolution...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:38:39 AM

Give me PROOF and EVIDENCE that atheism(which you are so eagerly preaching) is ACCURATE and CORRECT. Just ONE proof and i will be the first one to became a true atheist.

Atheism is not a religion, or a claim... it is a rejection of your claim that God exists

Christians made a claim... "God exists, and he is just like is says in this book here"... Atheists read the book, and dispute this claim for lack of foundation/evidence

When you compare what makes up an atheist with what makes up religion, you can easily see that atheism is a religion. It is entirely possible that you might not understand, like it is entirely possible that you would lie.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:57:37 AM

When you compare what makes up an atheist with what makes up religion, you can easily see that atheism is a religion. It is entirely possible that you might not understand, like it is entirely possible that you would lie.

Cool

No. Saying 'I don't believe you" is not a religion... That's dumb as hell...

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:10:16 AM

When you compare what makes up an Atheist with what makes up religion, you can easily see that Atheism is a religion. It is entirely possible that you might not understand, like it is entirely possible that you would lie.

Why do you keep calling me a liar? (Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor)

Since you seem to think you know more about Atheism than the Atheists...

Pray tell us, what makes up an Atheist?
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:42:38 AM

Whoops. Somebody made a bubu. Isn't disrespecting a law bad? Better watch it buddy. You might just lose Heaven.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:54:09 AM

When you compare what makes up an Atheist with what makes up religion, you can easily see that Atheism is a religion. It is entirely possible that you might not understand, like it is entirely possible that you would lie.

Why do you keep calling me a liar? (Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor)

Well, I suppose I shouldn't say anything. But when you say you are not a liar, you are lying again, right? Since you are making a point of being a liar, what's wrong with my chiming in? After all, it's kinda nice to be able to agree with you in something. (Answered both questions, btw.)

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:14:13 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 02:51:02 AM by Moloch

Well, I suppose I shouldn't say anything. But when you say you are not a liar, you are lying again, right? Since you are making a point of being a liar, what's wrong with my chiming in? After all, it's kinda nice to be able to agree with you in something. (Answered both questions, btw.)

So.... I asked you, "Why do you keep calling me a liar?"

And you respond with, "...liar, you are lying again...liar..."... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Are you certain your name isn't Marco Roboto?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srUqKk7_H7A

Just admit you are a broken robot so we can get you some help... the first step is to admit that you have a problem...
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:50:01 AM

So.... I asked you, "Why do you keep calling me a liar?"

And you respond with, "...liar, your are lying again...liar..."... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Are you certain your name isn't Marco Roboto?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srUqKk7_H7A

Just admit you are a broken robot so we can get you some help... the first step is to admit that you have a problem...

I'm sorry to interfere but wouldn't the first step be to reboot?

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:37:34 PM

Cool

i don't understand anything you say, definitely...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
eon89

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:46:14 PM

Cool

Who does?
"We're all wrong, he's right."

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:51:29 PM

Cool

Who does?

That's a bit the idea. But it's sad that he doesn't understand how flawed his reasonning is!

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

eon89

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:53:07 PM

Cool

Who does?

That's a bit the idea. But it's sad that he doesn't understand how flawed his reasonning is!

Maybe that's actually the strategy: if he'll confuse us enough maybe we'll agree in the end.

yugo23

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:13:22 PM

Cool

Who does?

Maybe that's actually the strategy: if he'll confuse us enough maybe we'll agree in the end.

Ahah! Well he's got a long way to go trust me Wink
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:15:56 PM

Cool

Who does?

Ahah! Well he's got a long way to go trust me Wink

It's something! It's hope!

[/George Costanza quote]

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:38:54 AM

Atheism is the belief that God doesn't exist, in a sense it means it's some kind of religion I suppose :-/

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:42:18 AM

Great! That's still no proof for God.
Well, you tried.

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: