Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901254 times)
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:53:30 AM

Nope. BADecker isn't a guru on cause and effect. BADecker simply knows that Newton's 3rd Law substantiates cause and effect in everything.

God exists, and the science He created proves it.

Cool

Nope BSEcker can't even look at a definition like entropy, completely misunderstand the meaning of those very precise words and use the laws (that apply only to the CORRECT definition) like it was normal.

It's like if I says 2+2=4 we all agree. Well now if I say that 2 is the same as 3, it means that 3+2=4. Why can't you see the truth? 3+2=4 it's obvious you just refuse it!

He does actually attempt to prove that 1 + 1 != 2 earlier on in this thread. Entertaining in it's way, and I'm sure he'll pull out the old "maths is not perfect" chestnut again if you ask him nicely.

Math is not perfect? xD
Didn't read that! I hope he'll go again with such an argument!!!

Math is perfect. However, it is virtual. Virtual doesn't fit reality perfectly. The reason that math works for the average person is, the person automatically applies virtual math to reality in ways that make up for the differences between the two. But when you get into complex math, the person can't connect the complex virtual with reality as easily. Math is gradually shown in complex math that it doesn't apply to reality.

Cool

I guess your paycheck and the way it's calculated it's also virtual, no?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:35:45 AM

Nope. BADecker isn't a guru on cause and effect. BADecker simply knows that Newton's 3rd Law substantiates cause and effect in everything.

Cool

Nope BSEcker can't even look at a definition like entropy, completely misunderstand the meaning of those very precise words and use the laws (that apply only to the CORRECT definition) like it was normal.

It's like if I says 2+2=4 we all agree. Well now if I say that 2 is the same as 3, it means that 3+2=4. Why can't you see the truth? 3+2=4 it's obvious you just refuse it!

He does actually attempt to prove that 1 + 1 != 2 earlier on in this thread. Entertaining in it's way, and I'm sure he'll pull out the old "maths is not perfect" chestnut again if you ask him nicely.

Math is not perfect? xD

Math is perfect. However, it is virtual. Virtual doesn't fit reality perfectly. The reason that math works for the average person is, the person automatically applies virtual math to reality in ways that make up for the differences between the two. But when you get into complex math, the person can't connect the complex virtual with reality as easily. Math is gradually shown in complex math that it doesn't apply to reality.

Cool

I guess your paycheck and the way it's calculated it's also virtual, no?

No. But I see that you don't really understand.

The paycheck is a translation of math into reality by those who calculate the paycheck. The paycheck doesn't have any math on/in it. It is made up of paper and ink.

If people want to check out the calculations, they convert the math symbols represented by the ink on the paper into the virtual reality of math... in their minds. If they use other paper and ink, or adding machine, or computer, to help them with their calculations, they are constantly jumping back and forth between virtual and reality as they make the calculations with the use of these other "media," and in their minds.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:06:36 AM

It is God who gave man music and instruments in first place to worship him.

<snip>

You say this thing, but I don't hear any proof. Can you prove this assertion?

That god created music? Well as long as I know he never made a tube so...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:09:18 AM

Cool

Math is not perfect? xD

Cool

"Math is gradually shown in complex math that it doesn't apply to reality."

Wrong. Totally wrong. It appears more clearly every time you post that you never studied science. Every mathematician will explain you how and why math applies to reality. Whatever the level of complexity.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:30:33 PM

Cool

Math is not perfect? xD

Cool

"Math is gradually shown in complex math that it doesn't apply to reality."

Wrong. Totally wrong. It appears more clearly every time you post that you never studied science. Every mathematician will explain you how and why math applies to reality. Whatever the level of complexity.

Mathematicians love math. It is their baby. You have to expect that mathematicians want their baby to exist in reality. But, math is all virtual, no matter what anyone says. Math is only a language that mankind uses to relate to the universe in certain ways.

A black hole can't exist according to the math of it. Why not? At the core of a black hole there exists a point that is supposed to contain an extreme amount of material, which causes an extreme amount of gravity. Among the definitions of "point" are:
1. something that has position but not extension, as the intersection of two lines.
2. a place of which the position alone is considered; spot:
3. In geometry, a location having no dimension — no length, height, or width — and identified by at least one coordinate.

Since a point has no dimension, it is nothing. There is no material in nothing. With no material, there can be no gravity. A black hole is a fictional "thing" that is abstractly presented in the minds of mathematicians, but does not exist in reality.

The anomaly in space that we call a black hole is something entirely different than the mathematical black hole of the cosmologists and the mathematicians.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:35:09 PM

It is God who gave man music and instruments in first place to worship him. All music therefore originates from God. it is not man invention by the way.

Moloch destiny is fire and brimstone. So don't follow a looser, it is not profitable at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7EZONzP4iE

So God created man to worship Him? How much praise does one need?

That part never made any sense to me...

If I was a God, I might be interested in companionship... ya know, another dude to tell my stories... but worship?  from a bunch of ants?  why?

Must be something in the water during bronze age.

He created his Son who is him, sent him to Earth to die on the cross so that he can forgive sins of ants.  He had to die himself to forgive sins of some schmucks on 3rd rock from the Sun.  Hey, God,  you could have just forgave the sins.  Why bother with all the theatrical dying on the cross. 

You created the fucking universe, you could not forgive the sins of some insignificant bronze age schmucks?

The guy who first wrote this story was tripping on Meth.

Can't forgive the sins of gods that won't accept forgiveness.    Cool

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:00:39 PM

Mathematicians love math. It is their baby. You have to expect that mathematicians want their baby to exist in reality. But, math is all virtual, no matter what anyone says. Math is only a language that mankind uses to relate to the universe in certain ways.

A black hole can't exist according to the math of it. Why not? At the core of a black hole there exists a point that is supposed to contain an extreme amount of material, which causes an extreme amount of gravity. Among the definitions of "point" are:
1. something that has position but not extension, as the intersection of two lines.
3. In geometry, a location having no dimension — no length, height, or width — and identified by at least one coordinate.

Since a point has no dimension, it is nothing. There is no material in nothing. With no material, there can be no gravity. A black hole is a fictional "thing" that is abstractly presented in the minds of mathematicians, but does not exist in reality.

The anomaly in space that we call a black hole is something entirely different than the mathematical black hole of the cosmologists and the mathematicians.

Cool

Ouch. This stupidity hurts me.

You're wrong of course. Here the word "point" is used with a non mathematical definition. It's an expression to describe a truly tiny part of space. It's like when you say "oh, this ship is really far, it's barely a point on the horizon".

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 01:09:59 PM

It is God who gave man music and instruments in first place to worship him. All music therefore originates from God. it is not man invention by the way.

Moloch destiny is fire and brimstone. So don't follow a looser, it is not profitable at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7EZONzP4iE

So God created man to worship Him? How much praise does one need?

That part never made any sense to me...

If I was a God, I might be interested in companionship... ya know, another dude to tell my stories... but worship?  from a bunch of ants?  why?

He created his Son who is him, sent him to Earth to die on the cross so that he can forgive sins of ants.  He had to die himself to forgive sins of some schmucks on 3rd rock from the Sun.  Hey, God,  you could have just forgave the sins.  Why bother with all the theatrical dying on the cross. 

You created the fucking universe, you could not forgive the sins of some insignificant bronze age schmucks?

Say whaat? Seriously BSDecker, "Who is your daddy and what does he do?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP2xnAMQ3HM

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:34:09 PM

I got to say I rather agree with af_newbie. Why can't God forgive the people he created for being dumb. He's still responsible for it isn't he?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:04:27 PM

I got to say I rather agree with af_newbie. Why can't God forgive the people he created for being dumb. He's still responsible for it isn't he?

What is so hard to understand? Look at this example.

A guy borrows $10,000 from the bank. Later he goes to the bank and tells them he can't repay. The bank forgives the debt entirely, and writes it off their records. Still later, the guy comes in with a payment on the loan. The debt has been forgiven entirely, what is the bank supposed to do? Reinstate the loan somehow?

God forgives the debt through Jesus entirely. But the people won't accept it. They don't even want to understand that God exists when they are shown scientific proof. What is God supposed to do? Use force to make the people believe in Him? Use force to make them stop paying on a debt that is too big for them to pay off anyway?

So, you jokers have a little time in this life where forgiveness has sort of been forced on you. How do you know? You are alive, aren't you? But your life and forgiveness in it exist so that God can find out if you want to accept it. If you don't want to accept, well, ultimately just go out and die. What else is there?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:07:47 PM

Cool

You're wrong of course. Here the word "point" is used with a non mathematical definition. It's an expression to describe a truly tiny part of space. It's like when you say "oh, this ship is really far, it's barely a point on the horizon".

"Point" to you might be only a very tiny spot. But "point" in black hole theory means infinitely tiny, which also means, no size. No size means that it does not exist.

Cool

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:25:23 PM

"Point" to you might be only a very tiny spot. But "point" in black hole theory means infinitely tiny, which also means, no size. No size means that it does not exist.

Cool

Oh you're talking about the real black hole theory? Not just your basic description of it?
Well yes it is infinitely tiny and so what? Why wouldn't it make any sense?

No size means it doesn't exist? Funny then tell me what's the size of the soul, of god, of heaven...  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:34:15 PM

Cool

Oh you're talking about the real black hole theory? Not just your basic description of it?

No size means it doesn't exist? Funny then tell me what's the size of the soul, of god, of heaven...  Grin

Now that you believe in God, you tell me His size.    Cool

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:43:33 PM

Cool

Meh? What? Nah you're telling me it's impossible to have something that has no size but doesn't exist. I say it can. That's all.

Funny thing is you have but two choices:
1/ You accept that something without size can exist, hence Black holes theory might be true.
2/ You refuse something without a size can exist, hence Black holes theory is wrong but God and Souls do not exist as they have no size

Another logical dead end for religion.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:49:09 PM

Cool

Meh? What? Nah you're telling me it's impossible to have something that has no size but doesn't exist. I say it can. That's all.

1/ You accept that something without size can exist, hence Black holes theory might be true.
2/ You refuse something without a size can exist, hence Black holes theory is wrong but God and Souls do not exist as they have no size

What do God and souls have to do with size? And how do you know that they have no size. If you believe such without proof, then you have a religion going for yourself. But, by the very definition of the parts of black holes, the place where all the matter exists is point-size, which means that it has no size whatever. No size means no matter means no black hole.

The scientists and cosmologists and mathematicians are playing with the minds of people just to earn a living off them. And you fell for it.

Cool

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:34:39 PM

Cool

What do God and souls have to do with size? And how do you know that they have no size. If you believe such without proof, then you have a religion going for yourself. But, by the very definition of the parts of black holes, the place where all the matter exists is point-size, which means that it has no size whatever. No size means no matter means no black hole.

The scientists and cosmologists and mathematicians are playing with the minds of people just to earn a living off them. And you fell for it.

Cool

If souls have a size why can't you we see them? Same goes for God.

The link between God-souls and size is that if what has no size can't exist, then where are the souls?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:44:40 PM

Cool

Cool

The link between God-souls and size is that if what has no size can't exist, then where are the souls?

Can you see the wind? You can see some of the things that the wind does. But the wind itself is invisible. But you know it is there because you can feel it. What is this nonsense you are talking, that size has something to do with seeing?

Cool

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:06:06 PM

Cool

Cool

Can you see the wind? You can see some of the things that the wind does. But the wind itself is invisible. But you know it is there because you can feel it. What is this nonsense you are talking, that size has something to do with seeing?

Cool

The wind can be measured and weighted. Winds is easy to detect by conventional ways.

Why couldn't we ever measure the soul?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:08:21 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

The wind can be measured and weighted. Winds is easy to detect by conventional ways.

Why couldn't we ever measure the soul?

One might be able to measure air. And one might be able to see the effects of wind. But one can barely measure the wind at all... a little in its average speed or temperature in an area.

It is the same with God. Since the combined scientific laws of cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy, have proven that God exists, all one need do to detect and measure aspects of God is to detect and measure aspects of the universe.

Perhaps when people can finally think out the math of more that 6 dimensions clearly, they will be able to find ways of "seeing" and measuring the soul.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:50:22 PM

One might be able to measure air. And one might be able to see the effects of wind. But one can barely measure the wind at all... a little in its average speed or temperature in an area.

What do you mean?  Wind is movement of air, is it?  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anemometer

$30 on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Handheld-Anemometer-Temperature-Measurement-Lanyard/dp/B003PIDH7W

Unless of course you Christians re-define word wind to mean something else, something mystical and spiritual.

It is the same with God. Since the combined scientific laws of cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy, have proven that God exists, all one need do to detect and measure aspects of God is to detect and measure aspects of the universe.

Perhaps when people can finally think out the math of more that 6 dimensions clearly, they will be able to find ways of "seeing" and measuring the soul.

Cool

So you are saying God is universe?

All right. Maybe wind is movement of the ground under the air. And when the wind seems to be moving in different directions at different places at the same time, maybe it is really the ground that is moving in different directions in different places at the same time. What in the world are you talking about, "Wind is movement of air, is it?" How dense are you, anyway? And you seem to like being dense.

I looked through my posts, and I didn't see where I said that. Kindly show me where I said that so I can edit that post.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: