Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:39:42 PM

Hope the judgement for your sins will come soon.

Best regards.

So when all is said and done you've just effectively just said "Moloch, I hope you die sooner rather than later, for no other reason than simply because you don't believe in my "loving" religious cult."

Care to remind us all which "loving" religious cult you're a member of again? That way I can mentally make a note of it, so I can AVOID it.

Best regards.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 11:06:51 PM

Best regards.

So when all is said and done you've just effectively just said "Moloch, I hope you die sooner rather than later, for no other reason than simply because you don't believe in my "loving" religious cult."

Care to remind us all which "loving" religious cult you're a member of again? That way I can mentally make a note of it, so I can AVOID it.

Best regards.

I think Moloch is part of the loving little boys religious cult, yes that's right i went there.  Shocked

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:20:35 AM

Best regards.

Best regards.

Yes. It is such a hard question. Should you and Moloch die sooner or later, since everybody dies? Here's what I mean.

If your religion is right, a bunch of people in my religion simply miss out on some fun in life. Of course, they may feel a lot more comfortable at times.

If my religion is right, a bunch of people go to Heaven, and a bunch to Hell... when they die.

If you live longer and my religion is right, there is more time for you to be saved (even though there is more time for you to sin, making your Hell punishment greater if you aren't saved).

If you live shorter time - and my religion is right - you have less time to dissuade others from my religion, thereby causing fewer people to go to Hell.

If your religion is right and you live either longer or shorter, what does it matter? A hundred years or less (usually) and it is all gone forever, anyway.

This probably means that you guys should die young just in case my religion is right, so that you don't drag a bunch of others off to Hell with you; 'cause your religion says that nothing really matters at all, anyway; 'cause everybody dies, and is simply gone and forgotten, anyway.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
simplelisten

Activity: 310
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:40:11 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 06:58:50 AM by simplelisten

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

We all do all hate each other at some point or some time.
its on persons perspective if how he will hate.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:51:32 PM

Best regards.

Best regards.

Yes. It is such a hard question. Should you and Moloch die sooner or later, since everybody dies? Here's what I mean.

If your religion is right, a bunch of people in my religion simply miss out on some fun in life. Of course, they may feel a lot more comfortable at times.

If my religion is right, a bunch of people go to Heaven, and a bunch to Hell... when they die.

If you live longer and my religion is right, there is more time for you to be saved (even though there is more time for you to sin, making your Hell punishment greater if you aren't saved).

If you live shorter time - and my religion is right - you have less time to dissuade others from my religion, thereby causing fewer people to go to Hell.

If your religion is right and you live either longer or shorter, what does it matter? A hundred years or less (usually) and it is all gone forever, anyway.

This probably means that you guys should die young just in case my religion is right, so that you don't drag a bunch of others off to Hell with you; 'cause your religion says that nothing really matters at all, anyway; 'cause everybody dies, and is simply gone and forgotten, anyway.

Using similar BADlogic...

If you died right now, you'd go to heaven, which is undoubtedly better than life on Earth...

If you lived longer, you would only prolong your suffering... why not kill yourself and enjoy heaven today?

Why don't you kill yourself?

It's the most logical thing to do... if you want to be happy... in heaven... you should kill yourself right now!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:10:59 PM

We all do all hate each other at some point or some time.

its on persons perspective if how he will hate.

Here is the difference between Islamic hate, and so-called Jewish hate.

The Muslim is driving down the road. A rock in the road gives his car a flat tire. The Muslim gets out of his car and curses the rock, uses foul language, and shoots the rock if he has a gun.

The Jew is driving down the road. A rock in the road gives his car a flat tire. The Jew gets out of his car, calmly removes the rock from the road, and sets about fixing his flat tire.

A Jew is a rock in the Muslim's road; a Muslim is a rock in the Jew's road.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:14:39 PM

Best regards.

Best regards.

If you died right now, you'd go to heaven, which is undoubtedly better than life on Earth...

If you lived longer, you would only prolong your suffering... why not kill yourself and enjoy heaven today?

It's the most logical thing to do... if you want to be happy... in heaven... you should kill yourself right now!

You are so good, except that you missed the whole thing.

If my last act on earth was killing myself, it wouldn't be repentance for sinning. Rather, it would be sinning. This means that I would lose Heaven.

You really need to repent for even suggesting this, so that if you die right now, say from a stroke, you can still get Heaven as your eternal home.

Cool

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 06:15:00 PM

Killing is a sin.

Killing is also a crime for which you will go to jail and be killed in some States.

This is not about God, this is about educating yourself to live in a Society: if you commit crimes you will go to jail. You cannot commit crimes to live peacefully in a community.

If you have any doubts or information feel free to ask.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Moloch2

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:15:56 PM

I hate religion because I'm an intelligent liberal person and it hurts my feelings.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:34:04 PM

I hate religion because I'm an intelligent liberal person and it hurts my feelings.

If you would find a better religion than your intellectual liberal religion, your feelings wouldn't get so hurt over nothing.

Cool

Moloch2

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:39:14 PM

If you would find a better religion than your intellectual liberal religion, your feelings wouldn't get so hurt over nothing.

Cool

Hillary will ban religion and religious opinion criminals will be jailed. Then we can finally have freedom.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:51:52 PM

Cool

Hillary will ban religion and religious opinion criminals will be jailed. Then we can finally have freedom.

That's a lie, just like the gun control thing. Her religion of banning religion is only a control-freak thing.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:52:43 PM

Best regards.

Best regards.

If my last act on earth was killing myself, it wouldn't be repentance for sinning. Rather, it would be sinning. This means that I would lose Heaven.

You really need to repent for even suggesting this, so that if you die right now, say from a stroke, you can still get Heaven as your eternal home.

Cool
I have found away you can kill yourself and your god will let you in heaven..
Find children who need kidneys or lungs..Give your body to sick kids so they can live longer..God will love you for it the ultimate sacrifice..

REMEMBER JESUS DONE IT FOR YOU.. Grin Grin  NOW GO KILL YOURSELF Cheesy Cheesy

Moloch

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:11:41 PM

Best regards.

Best regards.

Which religion believes that you lose heaven because of suicide?

Catholics used to believe that you went to hell for suicide, but they no longer believe in hell... sooo... at worst its just a sin like any other... as Jesus said, all sins are equal

I was raised as a protestant, and while they did not encourage suicide (which would obviously be counterproductive), they didn't preach anything about suicide keeping a person from heaven
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:38:27 PM

Killing is a sin.

Killing is also a crime for which you will go to jail and be killed in some States.

This is not about God, this is about educating yourself to live in a Society: if you commit crimes you will go to jail. You cannot commit crimes to live peacefully in a community.

If you have any doubts or information feel free to ask.

Best regards.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:59:29 AM

Best regards.

Best regards.

Which religion believes that you lose heaven because of suicide?

Catholics used to believe that you went to hell for suicide, but they no longer believe in hell... sooo... at worst its just a sin like any other... as Jesus said, all sins are equal

I was raised as a protestant, and while they did not encourage suicide (which would obviously be counterproductive), they didn't preach anything about suicide keeping a person from heaven

Yabut, you went to school for all those years and studied religion. From 1 John 3:15b:
... and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

Have you figured out which religion yet? Isn't it Bible religion?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:00:45 AM

Best regards.

Best regards.

Cool
I have found away you can kill yourself and your god will let you in heaven..
Find children who need kidneys or lungs..Give your body to sick kids so they can live longer..God will love you for it the ultimate sacrifice..

REMEMBER JESUS DONE IT FOR YOU.. Grin Grin  NOW GO KILL YOURSELF Cheesy Cheesy

You better hope I don't follow your recommendation. Why? I and my words here might just be the only chance you have for salvation.

Cool

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:39:38 AM

Atheists have no interest in religion. It's not a lot different from having no interest in bowling or having no interest knitting. There's a specific part of the brain that determines if you have a 'spiritual' need. Those without this area of the brain never develop an interest in religion, or at best only a mild interest. The science behind this is compelling; anyone can look it up.

The more dogmatic atheists are about their atheism, and the more adamantly they proclaim it, the deeper they bring their atheism into religion. Atheism all by itself is not religion. However, the writings or the ideas of none of the formal religions are religion either. Writings and ideas only become religion when they get into the hearts and minds of people. Atheists turn their atheism into religion simply by practicing atheism.

Cool

"Dogmatic Atheists?"

Oxy Moron?

No, you missed the point.

As ever.  Nice redirecting,  *yawn*

You got the point. Since science and nature prove the existence of God, atheism is an oxymoron.

Cool
Moloch

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:33:40 AM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:40:01 AM

However...

... in Holy Communion believers partake of the body of Jesus. They will rise to the new Heaven and the New earth forever, starting at the time of the judgment...

... while the unbelievers will be baked in Hell forever.

Moloch, if you are black, you have a head start.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: