Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901255 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:36:53 PM

You might think that you can deny Christ for a little while, but when He wakes you up in the resurrection, you won't have strength to deny Him any longer.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:34:12 PM

You might think that you can deny Christ for a little while, but when He wakes you up in the resurrection, you won't have strength to deny Him any longer.

When is that going to happen?

People have been claiming their zombie jesus will come back for 2000 years... still waiting...

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 10:58:41 PM

People have been claiming their zombie jesus will come back for 2000 years... still waiting...

Stop waiting and blaming Jesus for your problems: Satana is your problem and in the name of Molech appears to you! Moloch!

Stop waiting: you are a waste of human brain: start using your body, maybe you can have a chance.

Best regards and I hope you pay soon for your sins (as always).

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:28:43 PM

Stop waiting and blaming Jesus for your problems: Satana is your problem and in the name of Molech appears to you! Moloch!

Stop waiting: you are a waste of human brain: start using your body, maybe you can have a chance.

Best regards.

Christians have the most amusing way of saying, "fuck you"
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:20:21 AM

Best regards.

Christians have the most amusing way of saying, "fuck you"

Christian warnings to you might include some form of expletive. What's interesting is that it's starting to happen to you, and you seem to like it, even though it is destroying you.

Are you so locked in to your anti-God position that you are unable to see or turn from your own destruction? God is the One Who is setting up the terms and the methods for your destruction. But you are the one who is applying them to yourself.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:27:48 AM

Moloch, if you are black, you have a head start.

Disclaimer: What happens at the Bohemian Grove, stays at the Bohemian Grove

Well done, @Moloch!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:34:07 AM

Moloch, if you are black, you have a head start.

Disclaimer: What happens at the Bohemian Grove, stays at the Bohemian Grove

Well done, @Moloch!

Moloch's religion!    Cool

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:27:00 AM

Atheists hate Religion because they have their own beliefs

Atheists hate religion because they have their own religion of hating themselves and their religion.

Cool

Why would atheists hate themselves or atheism?

i wouldnt bother questioning this decker dudes delusional logic. his answer will probably involve
 judgements and vegetables or the wrath of the almighty invisible sky daddy or
some such ridiculous   2000 year old fairy tale. bible nonsense

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 02:19:53 AM

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:25:51 AM

religion is the essence of life. This time the people of different religions hate each other. when everyone is born to be doing good. peace, every human being in this world there are for peace.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 06:17:18 AM

I don't call myself atheist. But the hate these so called religious people have for other religion, the war and hypocrisy, I think the world have been better without any religion. These people call religion to be good and peaceful, but that holds true only talking about their own religion. Mine is good and others is not. So much stupidity. There's no hell or heaven but there religious extremist are turning this earth to a living hell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
penduko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:21:52 AM

I don't call myself atheist. But the hate these so called religious people have for other religion, the war and hypocrisy, I think the world have been better without any religion. These people call religion to be good and peaceful, but that holds true only talking about their own religion. Mine is good and others is not. So much stupidity. There's no hell or heaven but there religious extremist are turning this earth to a living hell.

just reading your words gives me goosebumps specially There's no hell or heaven but somehow i agree on what you said that the world have been better without any religion because just imagine what if we have no religion then there are no wars on what are they believing in.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 12:05:34 PM

just reading your words gives me goosebumps specially There's no hell or heaven but somehow i agree on what you said that the world have been better without any religion because just imagine what if we have no religion then there are no wars on what are they believing in.

Humans will find other things to fight about
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 01:05:24 PM

Religions (and other non religious ideologies) are used to convince sane people to commit insane acts.

Large majority of people are not born with instincts to kill other humans.  It is not natural to kill for some abstract ideas.
Same can be observed in rest of the animal kingdom.   Religion (and other COMMON beliefs) is what made otherwise insignificant monkey rule the world.

Unified beliefs helped people to form large groups with common goals.  Neanderthals lost to Sapiens not because they were weaker or could not fight.
A Neanderthal would rip a little Sapiens monkey apart in 10 seconds or less.

They lost because their bands were small, 50-100 people, vs hordes of 5000-1000 of Sapiens.  They did not stand a chance.  All thanks to religion.

Today, people invented bunch of other ideas to 'unite' them.  Government, nationalism, all other *-isms, racial & tribal divides, political differences, and of course religions.

All of these abstract ideas can be used to start new wars.  In the end, all wars are about resources, ideologies are there to convince people to go along and commit horrible acts.

People who went through the hell of war on the front lines, have seen, done atrocities, come back psychologically damaged.  No matter if they are American, German, Russian or Japanese.  They all become pacifists in the end.  No abstract ideas will ever convince them that a given war is a just war.

So why to hate Religion?  Because in the end, it causes pain and misery to a large number of people, religious or not.

Non sequitur.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:19:23 AM

Religions (and other non religious ideologies) are used to convince sane people to commit insane acts.

Large majority of people are not born with instincts to kill other humans.  It is not natural to kill for some abstract ideas.
Same can be observed in rest of the animal kingdom.   Religion (and other COMMON beliefs) is what made otherwise insignificant monkey rule the world.

Unified beliefs helped people to form large groups with common goals.  Neanderthals lost to Sapiens not because they were weaker or could not fight.

They lost because their bands were small, 50-100 people, vs hordes of 5000-1000 of Sapiens.  They did not stand a chance.  All thanks to religion.

Today, people invented bunch of other ideas to 'unite' them.  Government, nationalism, all other *-isms, racial & tribal divides, political differences, and of course religions.

All of these abstract ideas can be used to start new wars.  In the end, all wars are about resources, ideologies are there to convince people to go along and commit horrible acts.

People who went through the hell of war on the front lines, have seen, done atrocities, come back psychologically damaged.  No matter if they are American, German, Russian or Japanese.  They all become pacifists in the end.  No abstract ideas will ever convince them that a given war is a just war.

So why to hate Religion?  Because in the end, it causes pain and misery to a large number of people, religious or not.

And the worst religion for causing pain to people is atheism.    Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:03:34 PM

And the worst religion for causing pain to people is atheism.    Cool

Really?  Show me one atheist terrorist, or anyone who killed in the NAME of atheism.

Stalin.    Cool

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 04:45:04 PM

Really?  Show me one atheist terrorist, or anyone who killed in the NAME of atheism.

Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Lienin, Mao Zedong, Xi jinping (through Chinese Communist Party...) to name a few.
More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 06:43:48 PM

Really?  Show me one atheist terrorist, or anyone who killed in the NAME of atheism.

Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Lienin, Mao Zedong, Xi jinping (through Chinese Communist Party...) to name a few.

Best regards.

Let's see:

Hitler - Catholic ("Gott mit uns", Jews killed Christ, blah, blah...), a psychopath

Mussolini - born Catholic, fascist dictator, respected Roman Catholic church, killed to consolidate his political power, his mother was a devout Catholic

Stalin - devout Marxist and a psychopath, killed because of his skewed Marxist ideology rather than a lack of faith in deity

Lenin, Mao Zedong - devout Marxists, probably killed because of political reasons rather than the religious ones

Xi jinping - a communist and a businessman, not sure why you even included that guy.

None of these guys killed in the name of Atheism.

Give me one atheist guy who one day woke up and started killing believers because he did not believe what they believe.

Atheists do not give flying puck what fucked up story you guys believe in, it does not matter.  We know it is a fairy tale.  Concocted in the minds of slightly retarded people.

Only religious people make calls to kill non-believers as their "God given" duty.  These days, Christians do the missionary work trying to get the 10% of everyone's revenue, Muslims go by the book and "kill them where ever you can find them"..., Jews, well, they still think they are the chosen ones, special "God's children", gentiles are stupid animals etc.  All bullshit of course.

If Hitler and Mussolini were Christians I have nothing to say but: study more.
Atheism is at the foundation of Communism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist%E2%80%93Leninist_atheism
Again: nothing more to say but "study more"

Hint: Soviet Union arrived to put a legislation framework to ban entirely religious beliefs, the same thing is happening today in China.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_anti-religious_legislation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1116405.0

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:20:41 PM

Some communists are atheists.
Some atheists are capitalists.

Not sure what is your point.  Why you're linking communism to atheism?  They are two completely unrelated world views.  Maybe you should read a little on set theory and logic operations.

Soviet union case was unique.  Russian Orthodox church was a very powerful political force before 1917.  When communists came to power they eliminated all political opposition.  They started by killing off all intelligentsia, middle class, then reached to religious leaders, and Christians in general.

Religion in Soviet Russia was seen as a competing ideology to Marxism and Communism.  They had to eradicate it for their political survival.
So yes, Christians were routinely killed and churches converted into wheat storage or furniture stores.  Again not much to do with atheism.

Sure you can say that or you can speak by the word and take what I already said as truth: atheism is the foundation of communism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist%E2%80%93Leninist_atheism

And also what is happening right now in China and North Korea
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1116405.0
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_North_Korea
as already said.

Atheism is the foundation of communism and atheism is pursued by any communist state as State religion.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:48:22 PM

Best regards.

I was simply trying to be agreeable and give him one as he asked.     Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: