Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901249 times)
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:31:06 PM

Many atheists fear religion because they are not very intelligent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frankmb

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:33:37 PM

And some atheists say the opposite, and then your offended. Judgmental thoughts are so common everywhere.

Ones (non) beliefs doesn't automatically exclude intelligence.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:09:29 PM

All God pushers are afraid of the truth, they cannot think for themselves, they have been indoctrinated, hypnotized, these are same people that watch soap operas, and think its real life, they also believe everything they read in the newspapers, they even quote Wiki, the biggest piece of crap in the entire world, well it comes a close second to all religious books.

I am free from all that.

And its gone.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:11:30 PM

All God pushers are afraid of the truth, they cannot think for themselves, they have been indoctrinated, hypnotized, these are same people that watch soap operas, and think its real life, they also believe everything they read in the newspapers, they even quote Wiki, the biggest piece of crap in the entire world, well it comes a close second to all religious books.

I am free from all that.

Are you saying pro-wrastlin' is fake?

Kill the heretic!
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:40:31 PM

I am free from all that.

Are you saying pro-wrastlin' is fake?

Kill the heretic!

Ha ha, when I was a kid I thought yes, but grown in brain power now, fake as

And that is all it takes, a working brain.

And its gone.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:04:10 AM

I think it quite strange that cars, rockets, computers and thousands of other complex machines come from people making them. And these things wouldn't have been made if there wasn't the intelligence of people to make them.

Yet, people take instruction for everything they make, from the machinery in nature.

But some people can't seem to fathom that the far grater machinery of nature must have been made, as well.

How strange.

What machinery in nature instructed someone to build a car BADecker? What machinery in nature instructed someone to build a computer and a rocket? Please explain.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:24:29 AM

I think it quite strange that cars, rockets, computers and thousands of other complex machines come from people making them. And these things wouldn't have been made if there wasn't the intelligence of people to make them.

Yet, people take instruction for everything they make, from the machinery in nature.

But some people can't seem to fathom that the far grater machinery of nature must have been made, as well.

How strange.

What machinery in nature instructed someone to build a car BADecker? What machinery in nature instructed someone to build a computer and a rocket? Please explain.

How far back do you want to go? Did people invent fire because they didn't have anything better to do that day? Or did they see lightning strike a tree and the wood burn afterward? Or was it a volcanic lava stream that started fires?

It takes fire to melt iron and glass. You need to look through a lot of history of where things came from, who invented them, and why, to get the answers to your questions. It was a long process to go from fire to computers and rockets, but it all comes from nature and natural operations of nature's machinery.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:26:53 AM

How strange.

How far back do you want to go? Did people invent fire because they didn't have anything better to do that day? Or did they see lightning strike a tree and the wood burn afterward? Or was it a volcanic lava stream that started fires?

It takes fire to melt iron and glass. You need to look through a lot of history of where things came from, who invented them, and why, to get the answers to your questions. It was a long process to go from fire to computers and rockets, but it all comes from nature and natural operations of nature's machinery.

Cool
Isn't human seeing a lighting striking a tree is by a pure chance? That doesn't meant for anything, they just walked by  and see strange event and tried to do it and that's how human invents fire.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3427

born once atheist

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:05:16 AM

Oh fer chrissakes dude!!
are you trying to compete with my buddy BADecker to be the most delusional poster in here?

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:12:49 AM

Oh fer chrissakes dude!!
are you trying to compete with my buddy BADecker to be the most delusional poster in here?

Very funny considering their post was the definition of "not very intelligent"
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:14:39 AM

How strange.

Cool
Isn't human seeing a lighting striking a tree is by a pure chance? That doesn't meant for anything, they just walked by  and see strange event and tried to do it and that's how human invents fire.

I think you guys need to rephrase what you are trying to say. Man did not create fire just like man did not create mathematics. They were both discovered.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3427

born once atheist

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:15:36 AM

Atheist hate religion , simply because they are the adversary of there believes, the contradiction of there plan, they hate religion because religion , God is the center of there belief, 

Hating atheism is self-hate, because atheism is a religion.    Cool

i have no phucking idea what on earth  you just said there. and probably no one else of normal intelligence does either. another example of your ridiculous meaningless word salads.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1122

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:52:03 AM

Atheist hate religion , simply because they are the adversary of there believes, the contradiction of there plan, they hate religion because religion , God is the center of there belief, 

i have no phucking idea what on earth  you just said there. and probably no one else of normal intelligence does either. another example of your ridiculous meaningless word salads.

This whole bloody thread has a faulty premise to begin with.

@BADecker thinks he can speak for ALL Atheists, in their incredible diversity, and I personally doubt if all of them "hate" religion.

They have rejected it, @BADecker, do you feel rejected?

Why won't you share YOUR AMAZING faith?  Everyone else here has.

I thought you wanted to enlighten all of us.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:36:29 AM

This whole bloody thread has a faulty premise to begin with.

@BADecker thinks he can speak for ALL Atheists, in their incredible diversity, and I personally doubt if all of them "hate" religion.
There are some things that anybody can speak for all people. Why? Because all people are essentially the same. In fact, all life is only different in 3% to 5% of its genetics. People are only different in a small fraction of 1% of their genetics. Some things fit all people.

One of the ways that people are all the same is the fact that they all have religion. You can see this when you do a thorough study on the definition of "religion."

This means that people who say that they have no religion, simply have a religion of non-religion. This means that they have religion, and their religion is essentially a self-hate religion, because they actually hate religion, a thing that they are made of.

They have rejected it, @BADecker, do you feel rejected?
I can't feel rejected in this way. Why not? Because the non-religious people all have a religion of non-religion.

I sympathize FOR them (not with them) just like I sympathize for some African that has malaria, or some American going through chemo for cancer, when they could so easily make a few changes in life and be healed.

Why won't you share YOUR AMAZING faith?  Everyone else here has.

I thought you wanted to enlighten all of us.

As for sharing faith, I don't know what you mean. Read the Bible for an hour each day. Start at the beginning and read to the end. Read the New Testament 4 times for every reading of the Old Testament. Do this every day for the rest of your life. If you live for 20 more years, you will come to faith.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:20:22 PM

How strange.

Cool

I think you guys need to rephrase what you are trying to say. Man did not create fire just like man did not create mathematics. They were both discovered.
You're right. But isn't it similar? If you used to discover mathematics or fire then it means you created it? Like for example I use to discover a vaccine that can cure cancer then I created it.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:10:18 PM

I don't hate religion...

I only hate stupid people...

It's not my fault that most religious people are stupid too
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:31:57 PM

As for sharing faith, I don't know what you mean. Read the Bible for an hour each day. Start at the beginning and read to the end. Read the New Testament 4 times for every reading of the Old Testament. Do this every day for the rest of your life. If you live for 20 more years, you will come to faith.

Could you explain why one should read the new testament 4 time for every reading of the old?
Is it because if you want to base your morality on the bible (and the old testament in particular), we would go around:

stoning women to death (Deuteronomy 22:13-21)
stoning children to death (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)
stoning people who work on Sunday (Numbers 15:32-56)
killing gays (Romans 1:27 and Leviticus 20:13)... but strangely enough not lesbians (because god is a lovely chap)
Killing men who masturbate (Genesis 38:6-10)... but strangely enough not women, they can rub it  Grin
practising ethnic cleansing (Exodus 34:11-14, Leviticus 26:7-9)
committing genocides (Numbers 21: 2-3, Numbers 21:33–35, Deuteronomy 2:26–35, and Joshua 1–12)
killing people because we suspect they are witches (Exodus 22:18)
not touching our girlfriends if they have their period (Lev. 15:19–24)
selling our daughters as slaves (Exodus 21:7)...
...because you know, slavery is ok (Leviticus 25:44)
drowning people (Genesis 7:21-23)
killing our enemies and raping their women (Numbers 31:7-18)
killing who disagree with us on religion (Leviticus 24:16)
killing cheaters (Leviticus 20:10)
killing women who get remarried (Deuteronomy 22:13-14,20-21)
allowing our daughters to be sexually assaulted by multiple rapists (Genesis 19:8 and Judges 19:16-30)...
...and after that she has to marry her rapist (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)
chopping women's hands off if they touch another man's testicles (Deuteronomy 25:11) - even if it was to defend us
kicking out of churches people who have lost their testicles (Deuteronomy 23:1), doesn't matter if they had cancer or whatever
not eating shellfish and pig, camel, rock badger, rabbit, eagle, vulture, buzzard, falcon, raven, crow, ostrich, owl, seagull, hawk, pelican, stork, heron, bat, winged insects that walk on four legs unless they have joints to jump with like grasshoppers (?), bear, mole, mouse, lizard, gecko, crocodile, chameleon and snail (Leviticus 11).

And then you say that atheist "hate"? The whole bible is a big genocide!

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:37:34 PM

So... I saw an ambulance driving down the highway... with a logo on the back reading, "In God We Trust"

Isn't it ironic to put, "In God We Trust" on an ambulance?

I mean... they aren't taking the patient to church... they are taking them to the hospital... ya know, that place full of science and shit... where human doctors heal patients, not gods

A more appropriate logo might read, "In Science We Trust", or "In Medicine We Trust", or "In Doctors We Trust"... right?

This is wonderful! Ambulances and hospitals should ban religious people, why would they need them?

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:47:24 PM

How strange.

Cool

Lightning never strikes a tree by pure chance. Nor is it pure chance that people see it. There are countless actions and reactions, causes and effects going on that cause the lightening to strike the tree, and cause the people to see it. Nothing is done by chance.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:48:49 PM

Oh fer chrissakes dude!!

Come on. Reality isn't that bad. Wake up and smell the coffee, and reality at the same time.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: